All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 07'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

So glad you added another chapter, what an awesome addition to the story. Really hope you add even more to the story, I love your detail and character development and would love to see them go further!

TootsallTootsallalmost 9 years ago
I hope this isn't the end

But even if it is....nice!

getthebookgetthebookalmost 9 years ago
I have to wonder....

Is the French speaking guy from the club that becca was taken the same ( or in the same group of "partners"), as this French douche'? I relish each and every word in the journey. Thank you for it.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Interesting

plot twist idea, but no. Jesse is not the man who drugged Becca in Ch 6. You'll just have to wait to read Ch 8 to find out more about him. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love this story! When is the next chapter out? Are you continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any updates????

Pleeeeeasee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
masterful! (the writing!)

I'm coming to this late and glad to have found it. I'm enjoying it so much - especially the careful development of the characters and story. Many stories seem unbelievable but this contains many themes that feel possible.

1966de1966deover 1 year ago

Very intense.

The writing style is very captivating and professional.

Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 08 Next Part
Raw Ch. 06 Previous Part
Raw Series Info

SIMILAR Stories