All Comments on 'Reaching Out Ch. 02'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

It just keeps getting better and better, so I hope there will be additional chapters soon!

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Great update!!!

So glad to see another wonderful update!!! I am thrilled that you've found a way to keep James from having to leave Dana, which is actually realistic and that you chose to address the fact that the parents didn't do more for Dana when she was younger and at least have the mother feel some remorse for her failure to get Dana the proper help to keep try and keep the situation for escalating to this point. Dana's excitement at the prospect of being "free" was sweet and also a little sad, since it's clear that she never thought that type of opportunity would present itself. I hope that the parents don't try to make things difficult when James and Dana approach them about living together, and I hope that James' company approves his request to work from home!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

I am so into this story t hat I am already waiting for the next chapter to s how up on the new daily list.great job altogether , ty for the story.

tequilotequiloalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

as always, I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully ch4 of helping Mickey also...

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
Truely talented writer

Thanks again for sharing more of this fantastic story and I look forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
reaching

very good story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story !!!!1

definitely needs a chapter 3 , they still haven't had intercourse...let alone their mother

and father don't know of James' plan to have his sister live with him

try to stay away from rough sex or three somes

though i don't see anything wrong if Dana explores a bi sexual friendship

with James' permission

avoid pregnancies ...i feel they spoil most stories

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 11 years ago

First of all let me thank you for your service to this Country , I am truly sorry for your loss and pain .

This is one of the best story lines that I have read on this website . I am not a person of words so I will try to put my feelings on paper . I have read two other series on this site that I would place it in the same classification they are 1) The Morrison's By RecHiker , 2) The Afflicted by ChiShyGuy these are some of the best I have read and yours is of this quality I look forward to this becoming a lengthy series as it has all the markings of being very successful . Your a person of rare talent I hope you keep it up and I enjoy benefiting from it .

Thanks again for your service and your talent that you have shared .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Wow this is amazing I look forward to the next chapter, there are so many ways you can take this story.

I hope you continue it and hope for it to be lengthy as well.

SubbymaybeSubbymaybealmost 11 years ago
Your Welcome....;)

I should be the one thanking you....I am so proud of you! This is such a slow erotic buildup....you surely know how to get to me! :)

I can't wait for the next chapter...and so on....

Thank you also for your kind words they mean so much!

DO NOT stop writing!!!! EVER! lol

So, TY/YW both!

SM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maki it long

I'm sorry about your pain & loss and thank you for your service. This is beautiful, exceptional story telling, I really hope you make this a long romantic tale between these two. And I really hope you can continue Andy & Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful & Powerful

I have read quite a few excellent stories on here over the years... But this is the first time I have ever felt compelled to comment on one. I read this (along with the first part) a few days ago, and it really stuck with me. A truly beautiful tale of love, healing, and understanding, told with a rare sensitivity. Outstanding storytelling, complex description that doesn't detract from the reader's imagination, and an incredible level of emotional power that gripped me throughout. I actually got a little misty-eyed a couple of times, which is probably the best compliment I can give!

Very well done... This has to be the finest story I have ever read on this site. It succeeds on every level.

FumanchuckFumanchuckover 10 years ago
More please!

Great story, I hope part three is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh I beg you sir, you have to continue this story. Of all the incest stories I've read on this site this is easily my favorite, it just has such a great build up and glad they didnt have sex on the first chapter. It feels more believable then most others on the site. It just needs to continue, honestly been checking the new incest story section of the site nearly everyday hoping I see a Chapter 3 of this. Please continue this great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When?

When are you going to post the next chapter? It's been over 2 months!

hejohejoover 10 years ago
Please finish

I know you can't write a story like this overnight and you have to edit but please push this one a bit faster.

DreamersR2FleetingDreamersR2Fleetingover 10 years ago
Needing

Please please continue this story more! I don't think I have ever felt so strongly and connected to two characters with anything I have ever read! The connecting between these two is so deep and real I can feel it myself just reading this story. I could read an entire novel dedicated to these characters. I will be anxiously waiting for a third part. I hope you can finish it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

i just love this story.when are you posting the next chapter?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST EVER!!!!!!!!

Waiting eagerly for next installment. Ohhg I am desperate.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
More! More! More!

This is great! I love how you have developed the characters and can't wait to see what happens next.

One piece of (hopefully constructive) criticism: your dialog can be a little stilted. Let your characters use the contractions we all use in our speech. The dialog will flow much more smoothly. One of the more interesting pieces of advice to authors I have read - and I've seen it several times and places - is to read your work aloud to see how it sounds. I think this would be an excellent step for you to do to tighten up your dialog. Not sure how necessary it would be for the narrative parts of your stories. You seem to be fine at the storytelling.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have to make another one

Please you need one more chapter

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

Lovely story, great character development. But they would all be void if the story doesn't end in copulation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hello...

I'm loving this story, when will we be getting more?!?!?!?

PrinceOfTheNightPrinceOfTheNightabout 10 years ago
Next update

This is the best incest story I've ever read. Thank you very much. Eagerly waiting for the next update..!

SubbymaybeSubbymaybeabout 10 years ago
Desperately seeking more RO..ch.3, 4, 5..etc

Hey my sweet friend...hope u r feeling...better...good enough to write for me;) It's been a crazy couple of months..for us both! But, I am ready to read some of your wonderful words..RO is one of my favs..as u know, but I am needing some more of our "special" story...it is w/o a doubt...amazing! As you are! Laters, baby! ;) had to drop that Grey bomb here! <grins>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I sure hope there is going to be more to this story. I really like the depth of your stories please keep writing.

sophisticationssophisticationsabout 10 years ago

plz continue it........very appraiseful attempt....hope u will continue it......

mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 10 years ago
reaching out

I have read both chapters and were great. Wondering if there will be another chapter soon. Good work

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Just amazing

The first two chapters are just amazing; written with so much care and gentleness. The fact that we haven't even got to the siblings fully consumating their relationship yet is a real credit to your story telling as it just doesn't matter, it is the realisation of their feelings that drives this story along. I await the next chapter with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish this story

I know it's been a year but it was a great story and I hope you'll finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope the next chapter is up soon, i really like this story. Please keep writing them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thankyou

A lovely story.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you, take care and hopefully one day there may be another chapter.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

Great story. Please don't leave us hanging. They deserve a proper ending to their story :)

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

I love this story, and without fail read it once a month word for word. There is such a pure love hear that it just draws me in no matter how many time I've read. I want to say a big thank you for your service to the country and hope you well. I truly hope that a concluding chapter happens, but either way you have crafted a pure of heart love story for Dana and James. Thank you

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Real insight into the problems associated with extreme shyness makes this story quite special. The incest angle, while not absolutely necessary, does not detract or overwhelm the story. Like other commentators I would love to be able to read more about this special brother sister relationship. I have two older sisters so I know how close brothers and sisters can be, and know that not every family has incessant bickering, teasing and angst and that even if there is some of that it does not have to affect the love brothers and sisters share. I also know that brother sister incest is no where as common as some authors on this site seem to think, but it does happen. I can't help but wonder how this couple would handle wanting to have children though. It is not a problem as far as genetic problems go unless the incest continues for several generations, history is filled with examples of societies that practiced incest and problems with genetic abnormalities took a while to start showing up. I think a bit of research would reveal this to anyone who was curious about the subject. The family and societal reactions would be the hardest to deal with, although I've read a few articles in the news about how couples practicing incest are starting to push for legal acknowledgement of such unions. The reactions of family and friends in this case would be the biggest question as living in their hometown would cause questions right away if the woman showed up preggers although given her extreme shyness it would probably only be family members that would have to be dealt with for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Huh.... I could have sworn there used to be a chapter three to this story, really strange! Maybe Im imagining things.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago

Yesterday, I left a comment on the first chapter, and only then I read your biography. Whether it explains the juxtaposition between your fantasy world and your real world, I don't know. But I sincerely hope that writing helps you cope a little; I know it does for me.

The praise is well deserved; the few suggestions on what might be improved make sense, too.

One small remark to kjohns2001: the incest angle is an essential part of the story. Whom else than the person closest to her would Dana have opened up to? At least, that's the way I see it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Don't know how...

...I read this before and didn't comment on it, but it's lovely--how he helps draw Dana out, how she trusts him and how gentle he is with her. It's awesome: lots of detail, emotion and feeling. Just well written! 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SAME COMMENTS AS FOR CHAPTER 1

I'm scared to (too)

liked (having) her back

Her while body was tense (GARBLED AND MEANINGLESS OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!)

finger tips (fingertips)

James' (James's)

polo (shirt)

real quick (really quickly)

set-up (setup)

peg board (pegboard)

tools are neural (neutral)

form the railing (from)

lap top (laptop)

foot step (footstep)

street light (streetlight)

all together (altogether)

finger tip (fingertip)

they drifted of (off)

down stairs (downstairs)

where ever (wherever)

over whelmed (overwhelmed)

with whom he had fallen in love (-with)

laying down (lying)

she usual had (usually)

light touched were all (touches)

up stairs (upstairs)

his cum that he might have missed (she)

he had gone down in her (on)

up close (to) him

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

What a nice story. For those who have harsh criticism, why don't you learn to contact the author privately. It just makes you look like a pompous ass when you do it on a public venue. I really liked the story. There are mistakes, but we're not professionals here. Please remember that it was FREE to read. No Pesos. Rant off.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001almost 8 years ago
Still Overwhelmed

The story moves forward. I can't put it down. I'm so wrapped up in it I find that I'm dreading their parents finding out at any moment.

WordcraftWordcraftover 7 years ago
TO ANONYMOUS: SAME COMMENTS AS FOR CHAPTER 1

Anonymous, your comments make yourself sound like an uneducated and uninformed know-it-all. I cut and pasted a few of your own errors:

I'm scared to (too) The thought the author is conveying is that the female character is scared to DO something, per the context of the dialogue, and not that she was scared ALSO. All rules pertaining to grammar, syntax and spelling can be ignored when writing dialogue. Few people speak with perfect grammar or sentence structure. To convey a believable character the dialogue needs reflect environment, profession, locale, ethnicity, intellect, education, (or the lack thereof) personality type, and yes even a character's' mental state of mind.

James' (James's) Either usage conveys possession, ownership, or pertaining to, and has the same meaning, and is acceptable in literature in both forms. The author only needs to stay consistent and stick with one or the other.

Her while body was tense The author is describing the physical reaction of a person in anticipation of a moment, such as a Football player in a three point stance anticipating the snap of the football or a baseball batter in anticipation of a pitch.

People can and often do tense up even in anticipation of something good or exciting.

Ever see videos of people all tensed riding a roller coaster while screaming their heads off in sheer delight?

Wakingdown, please ignore this troll.

Robdog53Robdog53about 7 years ago
Excellent

Extraordinary story, facinating and original

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great idea

Hard to believe the level of change could happen so fast and that Mom is so oblivious of her role in all this.

But certainly a well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I have loved your stories so far. All of them. I really like how you call his dick a “dick,” instead of “cock.” I truly hate reading all the stories online when they use cock as their word for his dick. Reading “he had a nice cock,” or “His cock was hard as she....” I’ve never understood how ppl feel that it makes the scene sexy or even good for that matter. But hardly anyone calls a mans penis a “dick” in their stories, but I’m thrilled you do, I just feel it makes for a better reading. Maybe because in real life no one ever calls it a damn cock so it sounds silly. Anyway sorry about my rant, just wanted u to keep it up 😁. On another note, your stories are great, your very talented and great writer. I hope you keep posting more stories. I’m about done with them all 😩!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Caucasian women tend to call it a cock, especially once they get out of college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

Love it

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A wonderful continuation. I’m very emotionally invested in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous