Reaching Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers

"Dana, I'm going to cum soon." James moaned. Dana gave no indication she had heard. "Dana? I'm going to cum." He said again, a little louder. She gave a muffled 'uh-huh' sound and kept at it. That was more than enough for James. His dick twitched hard and he felt the first spurt go. Dana made a small noise, but she did not stop sucking. James tried to keep his grunts soft and low. When he had finished, he was breathing heavy, feeling very relaxed and absolutely wonderful. Dana kept at his softening dick for a moment longer, looking for any more of his cum that he might have missed.

She crawled back up to James and rested her head on his chest. She had liked doing that for him. She had been a little nervous, that she would mess it up, or it would end up being gross, or something like that. She just tried to remember what she had seen in the few porn videos she had watched on the internet and tried to do that. She found soon after she started that she liked the taste and the feeling of having his dick in her mouth. She had been scared at the end, as well, when he said he was going to cum, but she was determined to at least try for him. She was glad she did. She liked the taste of that as well.

"Dana, that was wonderful. Where did you learn how to do that? Because that was pretty damned good for just guessing." James said, his fingers toying through her hair.

"Internet porn. I watched a couple videos. Tried to do what they did." She said.

"Well, you did it great." He said. Dana scooted up and kissed him. For a moment James was mindful of the fact that she had just been sucking his dick, but quickly dismissed it. After all, she had kissed him after he had gone down in her, and it was something that came from his own body, so it couldn't that bad to begin with.

Dana curled up close him, her back pressed tightly to his chest, his arms around her. She could feel his dick up against her ass, and she liked the feeling of it there. She worked her hips a little further back and drifted off, smiling in the dark.

---

Sunlight was just creeping in the window. James looked up and saw Dana. She was sitting next him, still naked, sketching quickly. When she saw him stir, she set it aside.

"Sorry. You looked comfortable. I wanted to get it on paper. It looked peaceful." She said with a little smile.

"No problem. Good morning." He answered.

"Good morning." She answered, leaning over to give him a quick kiss.

"I guess it's off to the living room for me." James said, sitting up.

---

James was sipping his coffee when mom walked in. She poured a cup and sat with him.

"So what do you think your chances are of the work from home thing going through? I know you said it should, but do you think it will?" She asked.

"I think so. I qualify. I have a year in the field, and not just in the field, but in the firm as well. I don't think I've ever made any big mistakes, really. Nothing on big accounts, or anything that cost anyone anything. On the line that asked why I was requesting it, I wrote that I was trying to help my family, and that I could do that better from home, as opposed to two towns over. So I think it has a good chance of happening. I don't see why it wouldn't." He said.

"Well, I hope it does. It would mean a lot to Dana, I'm sure, and it would mean a lot to me." Mom said before standing. She went to get ready for work,

James watched her go, and thought about what he was doing. He tried to weigh everything carefully and objectively in his mind. He thought of Dana. He thought of work. He thought of his parents. He thought of his future. And he thought of Dana again.

James stood and went to talk to Dana, a small smile in his lips.

wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers