Reacquainted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,233 Followers

Lauren maintained her hold on Sebastian's dick as she sat up and climbed over him. The sheets came off their bodies as she straddled his thighs. Sebastian dropped the book to the floor, not taking his eyes from his mother as he awaited her next move. "You can look at me any time you want darling. Did you like those rude photos of mommy?" She asked, jerking on his cock.

Sebastian nodded, his mouth slightly open.

"Do you like looking at mommy's tits baby?" She asked, as she lowered her babydoll beneath each large breast, her nipples standing erect.

Again Sebastian nodded.

"And what about my pussy baby?" Lauren lifted the front of her babydoll to reveal her bald pubic mound beneath the see through pink thong. "Do you like mommy's pussy darling?"

"I love your pussy Mom!" Sebastian managed.

Lauren pulled aside her panties and pressed her hand against herself. Her fingers immediately slick with her wetness. She took her right hand off Sebastian's cock and exchanged it with the left, using her juice as a lubricant to continue the masturbation. Pre-cum leaked form his cock and mixed with her own fluid. Again she swapped hands after coating the right against her cunt. His penis now slippery with her moisture.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy baby?"

"Yes please."

Even faster her hand worked on his cock. Sebastian himself was amazed at how hard he was.

"Do you want to fuck mommy's pussy baby? Say it."

"Yes please. I want to fuck your pussy Mommy. I want to put my cock inside you and cum Mommy." Sebastian reached out to her breasts as Lauren moved her body upwards towards his crotch. She guided the head of her son's penis to her opening and allowed her body weight to ease his cock slowly inside her. Her clitoris ground down against her son's pubic bone. She thought of the last time she'd had sex in this bed. Tribbing with Natalie in much the same position. It had been so pleasurable, their cunts grinding together but nothing compared to what she now felt.

Sebastian's hands squeezed her breasts with just the right pressure as she gyrated her hips back and forth on his cock. It seemed impossible but an orgasm crept up on her, a wave of pleasure spread across her body. She collapsed down onto Sebastian's chest and found his mouth with hers. Her tongue pushed between his lips and connected with his as she came again and again on her boy's cock. Sebastian moved his hands to her hips and gripped her buttocks using the leverage to hammer his cock into her with added force. The slapping of her ass against his thighs echoed around the room and for the second time in as many hours he came inside his mother. Lauren could feel the spurting from his penis, the filling of her vagina with her son's cum. She wrapped her arms around his body and held him tighter than she ever held another person. He in turn clung to her back and rear, not wanting her to ever leave this position.

"I feel like we've always been together." Lauren whispered after minutes had passed. "Is that strange?"

"No. I feel it too. All those years growing up I felt like you were watching over me, directing me in which turn to take."

"I wish I could have been there Sebastian." She kissed his neck below his ear and goosebumps ran down his body. "I'll always be here for you now. Whenever you want me, I'll be here."

Sebastian returned her kiss. "I know Mom. I love you so much."

They slept where they'd collapsed.

* * * * *

Edward pulled the car up outside Lauren's residence. He was half an hour earlier than he was scheduled and he used the time to roll and smoke a cigarette whilst leaning against the car.

Inside the house Lauren had showed Sebastian the laundry and filled him in on how to operate the machines, again promising she'd mend his pants. Fully dressed she led her naked son by the cock into the kitchen. "I'm sorry I have to go to work today but I promise I'll come home early, O.k." She was reluctant to release her hold on his penis and pushed him against the bench. "Now I want you to relax today, enjoy yourself. Look around the house. It's your home now. There's a pool out the back!" To which Sebastian's eye's widened.

"I'll be O.k, I'll just watch TV or something if I get bored. I can even make us dinner, it's one thing I am good at."

Lauren's grip on his cock tightened. "There's other things you're good at my prince!"

Sebastian groaned as she began to tug on his erection.

"Oh god I wish I could take this with me." She breathed, coaxing another orgasm from her son. A thought entered her mind. "Actually there's something we could do." Without a second thought Lauren hitched her grey, knee length pencil skirt up over her thighs and revealed her white satin panties. Sebastian had watched her put them on, having helped in choosing her outfit for the day.

"Will you cum in my panties baby?" She pleaded.

"What?"

"I want to feel you down there all day. I want to be able to touch your cum whenever I need to."

Sebastian took hold of the waist band of his mother's underwear and lowered the front to reveal her bare pussy. The sight of it hastened his orgasm. His mother's soft hand directed the head of his cock towards her mound and his ejaculation followed. His cum sprayed against her vulva and pubic bone. She aimed his cock lower and he shot into her panties, a pool of cum forming in the gusset. As his orgasm eased she wiped the excess dripping from the head against the front of her panties. Releasing his cock she took hold of her underwear and pulled them back up against her groin, his cum smeared across her pussy. "Mmm that's better. Thank you son."

Lauren looked at the time. "O.k, Edward is probably waiting. I'd better go. I love you." She kissed Sebastian and he returned the love.

"Oh Mom, have you seen my phone?"

Lauren took up her handbag and began walking to the door. "No sweety, it'll turn up I'm sure. Try ringing it."

"O.k I will. See you later. I love you."

* * * * *

Edward walked quickly from the front door back to the car. The camera app on his phone was still open and recording and he switched it off, stashing it away in his suit jacket pocket. He still couldn't believe what he'd just witnessed and recorded through the window beside the door. He thought of the monetary value of the footage. He was aware paparazzi were making thousands for candid photos of Lauren on the street. What would video of her engaged in a sex act be worth? Not just a sex act. If he was correct, a sex act with someone who might just turn out to be her own son!

* * * * *

Note to readers: Thank you all who responded overwhelmingly to the first chapter. I didn't expect such a good reaction and I hope I haven't fucked up chapter 2.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,233 Followers
12