Read to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky smiled and shook Robert’s hand. She had a slightly Latin look, a fresh smile, and deep dark brown eyes. She giggled nervously, then stopped herself. “Hi. Yes I’ve seen you around. Working I mean.” Her cheeks coloured. Robert was mystified. Her eyes shifted nervously between the two male figures, glancing furtively at Robert’s bare chest, then down at his crotch.

“Robert,” Pierre began, “I will be away tonight, have to go to Atlanta. Natalie has this irrational fear of not having a man in the house. I was wondering if you would mind staying over. Are you free to do that?”

Robert’s eyes widened. He had to work very hard to hide his eagerness.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t mind at all. I’d be happy to.”

“We’d pay you for it, of course. Have to keep everything businesslike, after all. It’s also Monique’s last night, and they could use your help taking her to the airport. Would you mind?”

“Oh no, not at all. Honestly.”

“That’s great. I’ll let her know.”

Robert went back to his earth-moving at the front of the house, his mind whirling with the thought of being in the house with Monique and Natalie. It was almost frightening, the depth of his anticipation.

***

He didn’t quite know what to expect as he arrived for the evening. He had played out dozens of different scenarios. In his mind he had dressed Monique and Natalie in diaphanous wraps, under which their breasts and hips and humid crotches would be shifting achingly through the seductive gauze. He imagined them asking him to pour wine into their glasses, and sliding their hands up his strong, muscle-taut thighs, caressing his cock and balls as he stood there for their display and use. He loved being the object of their lust, being asked to perform things for them which were also the deepest fantasies of his masturbating life.

Natalie greeted him at the door, and waved him in. “I put my contacts in for tonight. A special occasion.” Her loose white cotton sundress looked elegant and sexy, buttons undone half way up the thigh and to between her breasts. She had a large soft red flower in her hair. Clearly dressed up.

“I’m so glad you could come over, Robert. You’re sure you don’t mind?”

Mind, he thought? She was always asking him questions that made him state the obvious. It seemed she made a point of it. “God no. It’s the least I could do. I didn’t have anything else to do.”

They passed through the large, elegant dining room. It was the only room in the house that would be called “elegant” rather than attractive and casual. There were only two places laid at the glass-topped dining table, two formal settings of plates and cutlery and wine glasses. Why only two, he thought? He could see Monique’s back in the expansive sitting room that looked out over the sea.

“Robert is here, sweetie. So I suppose we can begin.” Monique turned and smiled at him, an obvious look of lascivious anticipation on her face. She was wearing a translucent orange shirt tied just below her breasts, and a flowered sarong that gaped along her left thigh as she moved. Monique instantly moved closer, slid her hand along Robert’s stomach and kissed him on the cheek, her fingers playing with his hair.

“Oooh lovely. This will be a lovely way to end my visit. It really has been heavenly.” She turned quickly to Natalie. “We do have a lovely evening planned, don’t we sweetie? We have a special outfit for you to wear, Robert. You don’t mind being our waiter tonight, do you. Our butler, sort of?”

Robert smiled, his cheeks flushing. “I’ll do whatever you want.”

Natalie waved her finger at Monique, then lifted her palm and slapped her friend’s lovely round buttock. “You naughty, naughty impatient girl. First we have to show Robert where he is sleeping. Robert, if you don’t mind we would like to be spoiled tonight. It’s my little present to Monique, on her last night before returning to France. I am sure you will be up to it. You haven’t disappointed me yet.”

She didn’t wait for an answer, but turned and led him up the stairs to the room next to the master bedroom, with its own balcony looking out over the pool. She pointed to the bed. “There is your outfit for the night. It shouldn’t take you more than a minute to put it on. Just those things, and bare feet, please.” Her tone was business-like, as she outlined for him the requirements of the evening. Laid out on the bed was a bow tie, and what looked like a towel. She picked it up and showed him the velcro that fastened it at the waist. Then she laid it back down and patted it on the bed. “I have one or two other things for you to put on downstairs.”

Robert had little self-awareness, in fact, of his own well-proportioned, blond and muscled tallness. When he appeared downstairs he entered the room almost shyly, with a mix of confused modesty and thrill at the display he was making, bare-chested and sculpted, stomach punctuated by small flat pouches of muscle. The fabric wrapped around his waist was really like a tight kilt, which presented the soft curve of his cock underneath, a shape that moved and bounced as he walked.

“What do you think, Monique?” Natalie asked.

Monique got up and folded her arms over her breasts, then walked around him critically. When she stood in front of him again she let her fingers trail over the tanned skin of his chest and stomach, then moved around his back, trailing her fingertips down his back and then over his buttocks. His cock started to thicken, and curving prominently at the front of his kilt. She tapped it with her fingertip. Then took her seat. She and Natalie were watching something on the big-screen television.

“Robert, could you please pour us both a glass of wine while we watch this little entertainment.”

As he poured the two glasses of wine and brought them to the two women, he gradually understood what they were watching. “Oh my god,” he exclaimed quietly. It was a figure on the balcony of the master bedroom, a male figure, tall and muscled in the sunlight, stroking his cock as he looked out over the pool. It was him. Natalie looked up at him as he passed her the wine.

“Here Robert, just stand here. We’ll watch this together for a few minutes.” He couldn’t help blushing. He always thought masturbating was such a private thing, and when he had stroked himself that particular day he was sure he was out of sight. He couldn’t remember how many times he had done it in that same spot.

“Oh I love this part. Now.” Monique leaned forward, her lips parted. On the screen Robert leaned his free hand out for balance as he stroked harder, then he spasmed and the arcs of cum shot into the air, perfectly silhouetted in the sunlight. Once it was over Monique sat back and sipped her wine. “Really quite beautiful, Robert. Although you really were quite naughty, you know. Oh, here’s the next scene. Watch, Robert. I love this.”

This time, for whatever reason, Robert had been standing very close to the security camera. The images which before had been a little grainy, were now clear and perfect. His hand stroked his bulging, shining cock slowly, changing its rhythm, obviously enjoying a little self-teasing and torment. When the drops of precum started to fly from the tip they danced off wildly in all directions. Robert watched, mesmerized, still very embarrassed at having been caught on film like that, in such a private, secret moment. It was like he was laid bare. He almost enjoyed the humiliation. The obvious concentration of the women as they watched the scene was arousing. His cock was growing under the kilt, poking against it now, his shaft angled against the cloth pointing downward and lifting the cloth slightly. Semi-hard.

“Here it comes,” said Monique breathily. On the screen Robert was beginning to buck his hips and stroke harder, his finger gripping his thick shaft more strongly. The precum was flying more frequently. Then he spurted. His body went rigid as he stood there, then a long string of cum shot from the tip up into the air, arching to the balcony floor several feet away. Another spurt followed it as he continued to slide his strong hand back and forth along the shaft. Then another, and another, till finally he was spent. At the end of the scene, he leaned back against the wall and stuffed his hard cock back into the loose shorts.

Robert was standing beside Monique’s chair as he watched. She had crossed her legs, one long thigh showing in the gap of the sarong all the way up to the hip. She reached out one hand lazily and scratched her fingertips up the back of his thigh, reaching under the kilt.

“Can I get you another glass of wine, ma’am?” Then he whimpered as Monique’s hand snaked up between his legs and she scratched the base of his testicles. She pressed his thighs apart, and he compliantly spread his feet. He groaned as her fingers caressed his balls. His cock was now throbbing against the fabric of the kilt, straining to lift the material. He closed his eyes.

“Robert, you just couldn’t help yourself, could you? You needed to masturbate, is that it?” Monique’s voice was soft and velvety, just like her fingers on his balls.

He gasped, letting the contained air in his lungs escape. “I guess not. I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it.”

“That’s all right, honey,” said Natalie. “We love watching you do that. Watching you grip your hard shaft with your strong hand.” Monique leaned forward suddenly and lifted the flap of the kilt, exposing his hard, throbbing cock. He jerked back quickly, a reflex embarrassment, then resumed his posture, his cock standing out, bobbing slightly as the blood beat through it. “Show us how you do it, Robert. We want to see close up how you grip your cock when you masturbate.”

His face flushed red. “You mean now? Here?”

Natalie looked up at him reproachfully. “Oh Robert. Please. Let’s have no hesitation. After all, we’ve pretty well seen it all, haven’t we? No secrets left, really. Come on, let’s see how you hold your cock.”

He moved his hand from his side and curled his fingers around it. It was achingly hard, straining and aching, so aroused as he looked at the hunger in the eyes of the two women focused on the thick length of his organ.

“Lovely. So pretty. Did you know you have the prettiest cock, Robert?” said Monique. “Now move it. Stroke it. I want to see.”

Robert complied, looking first at one woman, then the other. He moved his hand slowly up and down his cock. The skin moved under his fingers, the head bulged more as he stroked up, then as he stroked down the full veined and ridged length of his shaft emerged. He did it a few times, then stopped, moving his hand away. Monique smacked his ass.

“Who told you to stop?”

“Oh. Sorry.” His face was quite flushed. He returned his hand to his cock and started to stroke it again.

Monique smacked his ass again. “All right, my turn, tell me if I am doing it right.” Robert released his cock and Monique curled her fingers around the thick shaft, slowly and carefully. Robert groaned at the feel of her soft, slender fingers, so different from his own. He looked down. Her pink nails stood out against the pink of his cock, almost matching the colour of his bulging head.

“Like that?”

“Yessss…” he hissed.

She stroked a few times, slowly. She changed the pressure of her grip, harder, then softer, then stroked faster, then slower again. He whimpered.

“If – you – keep – that – up…” He paused as she squeezed harder. “God. If you keep that up…”

Monique looked up wickedly. “Yes, Robert? If I keep it up, what’s going to happen?”

“I’m going to cum,” he gasped.

She slowed her pace. “Oh really? I wonder if that’s a good idea. Do you think it’s a good idea, Natalie honey?” Monique squeezed the first drop of precum from the young cock. They both watched it drop to the floor.

“Hmmmm,” Natalie said, a look of deep thought on her face. “I’m not so sure. How many times a night can you cum, Robert?”

He whimpered and jerked his hips as Monique stroked forward fast and hard, another drop of precum falling. “I – I’m not sure. I don’t know. A few I guess.”

“Hmmmm… It would be interesting to find out, wouldn’t it, honey?” Natalie smiled over at her friend’s slender fingers gripping the aching shaft. “What do you think, Robert?”

He gasped. “I… I want to cum. Please, ma’am.”

“Ohhhh, I don’t know. Let’s just hold off a little while longer.” Monique smiled in assent, and removed her fingers from the throbbing organ, and replaced the front of the kilt over it, where it hung like a towel rack now. Robert let out a gasp, half of relief, half of disappointment. A small spot of wet appeared at the tip of his cock.

“There are some hors d’oeuvres on a tray in the fridge, Robert. Please bring them out.”

He turned and moved to the kitchen, returning with the tray of crackers, caviar and lemon. His cock was still erect, pointing out in front of him, bouncing as he walked. Both women followed it. On the screen were more scenes of Robert, or the women by the pool. As she took a cracker, Monique put out her fingers and just traced the outline of Robert’s cock. “You are being such a good boy, Robert. We’ll see how good a boy you can be tonight. Would you like that? Maybe we can teach you a few things. Natalie told me you like to be taught. She said your fingers and tongue have a lot of potential.”

“Thank you,” he said.

Monique spread her thighs, her left leg completely exposed outside the parting of her sarong. She slid her hand along the soft skin of her exposed inner thigh. “Let me teach you a few things, Robert. Get on your knees.” He watched her fingers gently brushing the skin of her inner thigh, all the way up to her crotch. He got down on his knees. “Closer,” she said. “Come on. Right here.” She pointed to a spot right between her legs on the carpet. “Now just kiss the skin of my thigh, Robert. Soft nibbly kisses. Use your tongue to flick the skin, trace it up and down.”

He did what she said, his inexpert lips kissing, his tongue lapping, pointing and tracing up and down her thigh, the way he had seen in porno movies. Monique whimpered and nodded as he kissed. “Very good,” she said.

Natalie was smiling wickedly, and as Robert kneeled before her friend, kissing her thigh, she took the sarong that was over Monique’s other leg and slowly lifted it away, so that Monique’s other leg was gradually revealed. Eventually it was parted right up to her waist, exposing her mound and pussy completely. Robert’s eyes widened as he looked at the exposed pussy. It was shaved along both labia, completely smooth, with a small V of hair on her mound just above her slit. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink, the slit glistening. “Yes, Robert. Kiss a little closer. Can you smell the scent of my pussy?”

He breathed in. “Yesss,” he said. He kissed and licked closer and closer to her pussy.

“Now then,” Monique said. “Let me teach you something.” She lowered her fingers to her pussy as he moved his head back a little, staring intently at the display before him. Monique’s slender fingers slid down both sides of her slit, spreading her labia, showing the bright pink wet skin of her lips. “There, Robert. See what it looks like. And here…” she took her other hand and slowly placed it on her clit, a bright pink nub, pointed and glistening. She swirled her fingers slowly around it. “…here is my pleasure button. Just slowly slide your tongue up my slit, have a taste, and feel my clit with your tongue.”

He lowered his mouth, his tongue snaking out, and slipped it between the base of her slit, sticking it in about half an inch, and then slowly slid it up. He loved the taste of salty musk. When he reached her clit, he could feel the slightly soft firmness of the pink nub, and licked it, pressed it, circled it as she said. Monique jerked and moaned, tensing up and grinding her hips. “That’s right, Robert. A girl loves to have her clit licked. Circled and teased and pressed and lifted with a boy’s tongue. Or a girl’s tongue.” She smiled up and blew a kiss at Natalie while Robert kept working with his tongue. He clearly wanted to do the best job possible. “That’s right, Robert. Don’t stop. And if you really want to drive a girl wild, you take your two fingers and curl them upward and sink them inside her. Find her soft spot inside with your fingers and just rub slowly, however she likes it. Do it, Robert, slide two of your fingers up inside. I’ll tell you when you hit the spot.” He did as she instructed, his fingers finding the spot quickly as she jerked in response. “Oh yes!!!” she cried out. “Right there! Now just massage that spot and lick my clit at the same time. You bad boy. You good boy. Good bad boy. Nasty, nasty boy.”

She looked down at him working on her pussy, his cheeks becoming wet with her copious juices. She was grinding and humping his face, her cheeks flushed. She let out a long gasp, then pulled his head away. “Enough! Enough! I want to build up a bit, Robert. Because you see, I don’t know how many orgasms I can have in one night, either. I’ve always lost count before.”

His lips and cheeks were glistening with her pussy juices. He kneeled back, his cock still fully erect, lifting the front of the kilt. He got to his feet, wiping his face with the back of his hand and smiling down weakly at the two women, Monique re-arranging her sarong over her pussy. Natalie smiled up and pointed to a side table, where there were some leather items laid out.

“Bring those over here, Robert. I want to see if you can still function while wearing these.” He picked them up, curious. One was obviously a belt, and two of the items were clearly cuffs. They all had rings on them. There was another item, a sort of strap with buckles, but she didn’t want that one just yet, she said.

“Now come and stand next to me, Robert.” She slipped the wide black leather belt around his waist, buckling it tight. It had four thick steel rings, one at each side, one in front and one behind. Then she took each of his hands and fastened a cuff to each wrist. Finally, she attached the wrist cuffs to the rings at the sides of the belt. She looked back at him proudly.

“There, that looks just excellent, Robert. And you should have enough freedom of movement to pick up plates and pour wine and so on. Bend down and pick up the tray, Robert. Then pour us some more wine. Let’s see how it works.” He managed. It was awkward, but he managed. One of the added effects of this arrangement was that his cock moved around more, bouncing from side to side as he moved. “Excellent,” she said. She picked up the other item and stood up. “Let’s go through to the dining room. There is some smoked salmon in the fridge, Robert, which you can bring out for us.”

He brought it out, his hands holding the two plates of salmon, his cock bouncing in between. Monique smiled at the sight. “It looks so cute like that, doesn’t it, Natalie?” She reached out a finger and touched the tip of the cock.

“Yes it does. I’m wondering if we shouldn’t get a better view. Robert, come here.”

When he came over with her salmon she undid the velcro at the waist and let the kilt fall to the ground, his cock completely exposed. She reached out and touched it with her fingers, slowly stroking it with just her fingertips as he stood there, agonizing. “Close, aren’t you, Robert?”

He nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

“But you aren’t going to cum until I let you, correct?”

He groaned as she slowly stroked the full length, squeezing a drop from the tip that fell to the glass table top. “I hope so, ma’am. If I can.”

She stroked it again. “Oh Robert, you don’t want to disappoint me, do you? After all, you’ve been such a good boy. You like being my good boy?”

He groaned and twisted his hips. “Yes, ma’am, but I don’t know if I can hold off!”

He started rocking his hips as she stroked slower, her fingers curled around his shaft. She knew he was incredibly close. “Now Robert just keep still. I will touch you however I want tonight, as will Monique. I do hope you can hold off cumming till we tell you, but if you can’t… well… we’ll have to deal with that somehow, won’t we?” Drops were falling from his throbbing cock more constantly now. She had pulled him forward, right up against the table top, where his drops of precum spattered the glass.