Read to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ma’am…” he gasped. She kept up her slow, steady stroking. His leaking became steadier, almost a stream. The bulbous head of his erection was gleaming and purple, ready to explode. He was starting to move his hips more energetically now, biting his lip and squeezing his eyes shut then opening them. “Ma’am!”

She smirked over at Monique, whose fingers were sliding under her sarong. Natalie lifted her free hand to Robert’s nipple and pinched it. He groaned. Then he screamed.

“AAaarrggggggggggggggh!!!!”

As soon as she touched his nipple he came. Spurt after spurt of cum shot over the clean glass of the table top, long translucent trails of cum, four, five, six of them shooting all the way across the table as she stroked and pinching his nipple at the same time. When she stopped, she wiped her fingers on her napkin. “Robert, you came before I told you I could!”

He groaned and looked down at her imploringly. “But ma’am, I honestly couldn’t help it. There was no way. Really.”

“Is that right? We’ll see. Now, just stay there till we are ready for something else.”

He looked so helpless, his wrists cuffed to his sides, cum dripping from the tip of his cock. and started eating her smoked salmon. His cock started to bend downward, softening slightly, still thick, a drop of cum hanging on the little slit.

“I think we could some more wine, Robert.” He gasped one last time for breath, then picked up the wine, pouring it awkwardly for both women as they ate their smoked salmon. By the time he had finished pouring the wine, his cock had subsided into partial flaccidity, but still retained some of its hard shape. Natalie picked up the strap she had brought to the table with her. “Now come over here, Robert. Since you didn’t manage to control yourself that time, I have to attach this.”

He walked over, standing in front of her, his semi-hard cock hanging down. She undid the small circular band at the end of the strap and lifted his cock, then closed it around the base of the cock. It was a strong, rubberized strap, that fastened tightly around the base of his semi-hard cock. Her eyes glinted with mischief. “How does that feel, Robert?”

“It feels fine, ma’am. Weird, but fine.”

“Good, it will feel a little different soon. It might help you control yourself a little.” She pulled the strap up through the ring at the front of the leather belt, then tugged up on it, lifting the base of his cock so that it bounced up, hanging down, bent, and slightly harder and fuller than when she had first attached the ring. She fastened the strap so that it held his cock up like that, bouncing slightly with its rubber elasticity. “Yes, Robert. It will start to feel different, soon. But you can clear the salmon plates away and bring in our salads. That’s our last course. We eat light, you see.”

His cock was now getting visibly harder, and turning redder as the blood flow was constricted. The tight ring was doing its job, expanding very little as his cock swelled, resisting the expansion of his cock, but still allowing blood to flow. An ingenious device.

By the time he returned from the kitchen his cock was at full erection, pointing upward slightly, kept at that angle by the strap leading to his belt. He placed the two salads on front of the women.

“Now Robert, as Monique is eating her salad, show me what you learned from her lesson before dinner. I want you to lick her pussy till I tell you to stop.”

Robert got down on his knees under the glass table. Natalie could see his every move, his legs spread, his tight ass, his cock hanging down as he leaned forward into Monique’s pussy. Monique ate her salad slowly, her eyes getting glassier and glassier as Robert’s mouth moved slowly over her pussy and clit. Every few seconds Monique would shift and open her legs, pushing against Robert’s face.

“How is he doing, Monique, dear?”

Monique rolled her eyes. “Beautifully, my darling. Mmmmmmmmmm.” She slipped another forkful of lettuce into her mouth and closed her eyes briefly. “This has been such a wonderful vacation, sweetie.” She whimpered. “I don’t know when I’ve had a better one. The place looks fabulous, and it’s been wonderful to see Pierre again.” She gasped and writhed, then carried on talking. “I’m only sorry he was so busy.” She halted and jerked, her face flushing. Robert’s mouth was moving constantly in her crotch as she spoke.

“Yes,” Natalie said. “Honey it’s been great to have you here. Pierre and I hope to come over to your place in Languedoc this summer. It is so lovely there. The wine…” she smiled and lifted her glass. Monique lifted hers in return, sipped, then quickly put it down, gripping the sides of the table.

“Oh fuck. Fuck. Yes. YES!” She put one hand under the table and pressed Robert’s head into her crotch, grinding his face into her pussy. She groaned and bent her head back as she came on his mouth, riding his mouth roughly. “God yesssssssss!!!!”

Finally she stopped, gasping for breath, and pulled Robert away from her pussy. He kneeled awkwardly under the table, then crawled out. His cock was now a deeper colour of red, even bigger than ever before. His face was glistening, his eyes wild.

“That was very good, Robert. We are almost finished our salads but that’s all we’re having for dinner. How does your cock feel now? Bring it closer please.” Robert stepped closer.

“It feels very hard, ma’am. I can feel it more than ever. It feels hot. And a little… well… uncomfortable.”

Natalie looked over at Monique who was dazedly finishing her salad. “Finished honey? Good. I really want to feel your tongue and fingers on my pussy. They are aching for you. Would you mind.?”

Monique didn’t reply but slipped down her chair under the table. She eagerly spread Natalie’s legs, pushing her dress apart, unbuttoning a few buttons for easier access. Natalie groaned and closed her eyes as she felt Monique’s slender fingers sliding up and down her bare, wet labia. Natalie reached up and pulled Robert’s cock closer, and closer, till it was almost touching her cheek. She smiled up at Robert, then turned her head and licked the tip. She kissed it, closed her mouth around it, sinking it in her mouth and flicking the tip, the underside, then sucking it slowly. At the same time, she could feel Monique’s expert tongue and fingers sliding up and down her slit, two fingers reaching inside her, the tongue softly circling, sucking and flicking her clit. She was so aroused. It was so exalting, having this boy’s hard thick cock in her fingers, in her mouth, as her lovely friend lifted her higher and higher toward orgasm. She sucked his cock deeper into her mouth, bobbing her head on it, taking it as deeply as she could. Robert was groaning now, swaying and groaning. His cock was aching intensely, with a different sort of ache from before, the ring around the base making him hard and hot, almost painful.

Natalie lifted her mouth from the ripe, glistening tip, and looked up at him. “It’s so hard to cum with that ring on, Robert. Tormenting, isn’t it, honey?” Then she took his cock as deep as she could into her mouth, slowly drawing her mouth back then sinking the cock into her mouth again. Meanwhile, her friend’s mouth and tongue and fingers were bringing her to the brink. She started to moan on Robert’s cock, the tiny vibrations making him more and more aroused. He was squeezing his eyes shut and opening them.


Then Monique pushed her over the edge. Her fingers were sliding up and down inside her, her soft mouth was sucking Natalie’s clit, rolling it around and around, and finally she exploded. She let go of Robert’s cock and slammed her back and head against the back of the chair, spasming on her friend’s face, her legs wrapping around her back, pulling her closer and tighter into her crotch. “Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!!!!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!”

She ground herself into her friend’s mouth, squeezing every last drop of pleasure from the face between her legs.

Once Natalie’s spasms had subsided Monique looked up, smiling. She slipped out from under the table and planted a wet, pussy-tasting kiss on her friend’s mouth. “MMMmmmmm honey… you taste so sweet. I love you my special darling.”

Natalie smiled and kissed her back. “I love you, too, baby.” She reached out her hand and again grasped Robert’s cock inches away from the two of them. “But we have really only just begun for the night.” She shifted her hand to the strap holding the cock ring in place, and pulled on it so Robert’s cock bounced. He groaned and jerked. A drop of precum came out the end. Natalie smiled up. “See what a little change in pressure does, Robert? Monique I think we need to do something about this. But I don’t know what can be done.” She pushed her chair back and leaned forward then, her mouth licking along the length of Robert’s shaft. Monique knelt beside her and started licking the other side of his cock. She cupped his balls, squeezed them, massaged them. First one woman then the other took the head of Robert’s cock into her mouth, teasing reluctant drops of precum out of the tightly ringed cock. As Monique then started to pump her mouth up and down Robert’s hard cock Natalie got up and closed her mouth over Robert’s nipple, flicking it with her tongue. He jerked again, thrashing his head from side to side.

“Sensitive nipples, Robert. How delightful.” She kept kissing and licking. Slowly she slid her hand down and found the buckle to undo the ring around his cock. She unsnapped it, and Robert groaned loud. His cock was deep in Monique’s mouth, where she kept it, her tongue working on it inside her mouth. In seconds Robert was screaming. Groaning and pumping his cum into her mouth. Shouting hoarsely, jerking, stumbling almost. Trying to keep his balance as he came in Monique’s mouth. She was swallowing greedily, sucking and swallowing, taking all his seed deep inside. Finished, she looked up, her lips red and moist, his cock still hard.

“God,” he said. “God.” He couldn’t say any more. He leaned against the glass table for balance. His cock was throbbing.

“Time for a swim,” said Natalie. “We are all a little hot.”

They went outside into the warm night air. They stripped off their clothes and swam lazily in the pool. Robert brought the bottle of wine out as they sat in the lounge chairs in the dark. Both women allowed their fingers to wander freely over Robert’s body, stroking his balls and his cock, his legs, his back and buttocks. Before long his cock was hard again. Monique laid back on her chaise, naked and spread her legs. “Now I want you to fuck me, Robert. Just a good, hard straightforward fucking. Tell me you want to fuck me. That you want to fuck me hard.”

He stood up, his rigid cock pointing out. Natalie sipped her wine. “I want to fuck you, ma’am. Fuck you as hard as I can.”

He got down on his knees on the lounge chair between his legs and guided his cock to her slit. Then he rammed it in. Monique screamed hoarsely. “God yes. Fuck me. Hard. Harder!!”

She reached forward and grabbed his ass as he plunged his cock in and out of her, the wet sounds of her pussy mixing with the sounds of their laboured breathing. He was grunting, plunging into her, deep and hard, no attempt at finesse. Monique screamed as she came, his cock still keeping up its rhythm. His own orgasm was still not there, having already cum twice that night. He kept pumping. Monique slowly regained her breath and started moving with him again. She was close once again. “Yes yes yes fuck me you little bull, you little animal. Fuck me hard yessssssss!!”

Robert was now driving harder, groaning and grunting so close himself, and finally he went over the edge, driving his spurting cock into her deep as she came once again, her nails digging into his ass and thighs, leaving long trails of red. She grabbed him tight, squeezing for a few seconds, immobile, as they both trembled. Then she let go, lying back, her head lolling to the side, her chest heaving in the low outdoor lights in the garden around the pool. Robert bent himself up, kneeling, his gleaming cock slipping out of the older woman’s pussy, and lay back on his own lounge chair. His cock bent over slowly, still glistening.

“So lovely,” said Natalie. She stretched. “But I am going to crawl up to bed now. It’s getting late for this girl.” She smiled at the two spent bodies, both of them still recovering.

“I’ll come too,” Monique said, unsteadily getting to her feet. She bent down and kissed Robert tenderly on the mouth. “Night, night, lovely boy.”

The two women crawled into Natalie’s bed, exhausted, loosely wrapped together. They dropped off to sleep. Once in the night, Natalie woke up alone, and heard the sounds of fucking in the other room. She lay awake till her friend returned, caressing her hair when she lay down.

“Can’t get enough, can you, sweetie?”

Monique let out a long sigh and kissed her friend’s fingers. “God. I am well and truly fucked.”

***

In the morning the two women were up early, Monique packing and Natalie doing a quick clean up. She smiled briefly at the trails of Robert’s cum on the glass table before she wiped them away. She went upstairs with a glass of orange juice to wake Robert. He was lying on his back, fast asleep. She put the orange juice down on the bedside table and slid her hand under the sheets, curling her fingers around his soft cock, stroking it. It started to swell, then he awoke with a jolt. She stood up, smiling.

“Time to get up, Robert. You were very good last night. A wonderful climax to Monique’s visit. Thank you. But we need to go to the airport.”

It was a quick, happy tearful good-bye at the airport. On the way back, Robert and Natalie sat talking as if the previous night had never happened. She talked about the work around the house, and how much she enjoyed his reading. She had a few new books she said, and there were still 6 weeks left in the summer. So much more work for him, she said.

The limousine rolled up to the house. They got out. Robert helped Natalie up the stairs, her arm through his. A girl was standing at the top of the stone stairs. A young woman, shapely, in a pleated skirt and crop top, strappy sandals on her feet. A slightly Latin look, with deep dark brown eyes, a smiling, almost giggling face.

It wasn’t until she got very close that Natalie let on she knew who it was. She reached out her hand and laid it on the girl’s shoulder, then slid it around her soft neck, massaging slightly. “Ahh Becky! Yes, Pierre said you would be here today. Ready to start some work, are you?” Natalie turned to Robert coming up the steps behind her. “Robert, you’ve met Becky, I believe? Pierre has hired her for the rest of the summer, as an assistant. A bright new face for our happy home.” Natalie turned to look back at Becky, sliding her hand up and down the young woman’s arm. “You’ll fit right in here, Becky, I know it. Pierre told me he chose you out of all the girls he uses. The best of a good crop, he said. You’ll do a good job, won’t you?”

The girl smiled quickly and eagerly, her eyes flitting between the two figures in front of her. “Oh yes, ma’am. This will be a great job. I’m really looking forward to working for him. And you.” She smiled, wanting to please.

Natalie slid her arm through Becky’s. “Good. Robert likes working here, don’t you?”

He nodded. “Yes. It’s awesome. You just have to do what they say, and things will work out fine.”

Becky giggled. “Oh that’s fine. I’ve had a lot of training doing what I’m told. That’s all modelling is. Yeah, no problem. I can do what I’m told.” She giggled again.

“Good,” Natalie said in a low voice. “We love a girl who does what she’s told. You’ll be a good girl, will you, Becky? Of course you will!” She laughed and slipped her hand out of Becky’s arm and gave her a playful slap on the buttock.

She was going to enjoy the coming weeks.