Reading Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We may have a different kind of love but she's still my wife and expects me to look after and protect her, which I do. Anyone touches her without her or my permission will be put in a hospital. I can guarantee you that.

The first time I let another man have her was at a party. This guy's wife was a knockout. Tall, big boobs, long blonde hair and sexy as hell. She was quite the opposite in looks to Kim who looked extremely petite and young. This guy couldn't get over Kim's looks.

We began to talk and the four of us sat at the same table. I asked his wife to dance and it wasn't long before we were rubbing each other. She told me that they had an open marriage and her husband had the hots for Asian women. I later talked with Kim and asked her if she wanted to do the guy. She told me I was the husband and should make the decision. That was her way of saying yes.

They invited us over to their house and we didn't take long to swap wives. Damn that woman was good. I had been used to the petite body of Kim and this woman sure was different. We spent the night fucking and sucking each others' wife. In the morning we got cleaned up and went home.

I asked Kim if she liked it and she said she did. When I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said yes but only if I wanted to. We don't do swinger parties and the wide open sex thing. We are more one on one with other couples. I have more control this way.

We usually don't go with another couple more than three times. We feel that it could ruin our relationship. If one of us begins to really like someone else, we break it off. We're not out to ruin what we have.

I mentioned that we have an open marriage. By that I mean we talk about other people or couples. Kim doesn't fuck anyone unless I'm around. Too many wacko's out there who would want to hurt her. I've shared her with a few guys but she never does other men on her own.

I know you wonder if I trust her after hearing Jim's story. I trust her completely. We have this special bond and she knows if she ever lies to me it will be broken. She tells me if she has been approached when going shopping or out alone going to get her hair done and things like that.

I honestly do trust her. She knows if she has a sexual need we'll take care of it but I'm in control here. I have fucked a few women when out on a trip. I actually tell Kim about it when I get home. I want her to know that I'm honest with her.

I know most people can't understand our lifestyle but there are a lot of other people whose life style is similar. Just think; I can fuck most any woman out there whose husband has the hots for Asian woman. Believe me, there are a lot. Jim here for one.

Many men get tired of fucking the same woman for years. They want something different and that is where Kim and I come in. It's one of the reasons I keep in shape. I'm not stupid and I know that it's Kim that brings the couples in.

Some guys think they are going to go behind their wife's back and I'll let them fuck Kim. It will never happen. I will say that a couple of wives had to get a little drunk before swapping.

Looking back I guess some of the other marriages didn't last. It takes a special kind of bond to be part of the swap scene and still hold your marriage together. Kim and I have that. Will we always swing? Probably not. Once we start a family the swapping will stop but until then we'll keep doing it.

"Hey Bob, I've seen Sue and if she's willing I know where you can get a little Asian tail," I said it as a joke to Bob. He and Sue would be divorced soon after a swap.

I've seen it before Bob. You're going through a rough patch. I suggest if you really love Sue that the two of you sit down and have a heart to heart talk. Reading stories and getting into the wife watching, swapping, and extra marital sex are two different ball games. Fantasy verses reality, I don't see you sitting by while someone's fucking Sue. Just saying, you have a family and should be thinking about them.

At least Jim was being honest with me. If I know Sue, she wouldn't go near him with a ten foot pole. She just wasn't the type that flirted or played around, I was sure of that.

****

Thanks guys, I've learned a lot. I guess it's like they say, 'Different strokes for different folks'.

"Brad, Mark, I'm sorry things turned out bad for you. Hopefully there are other women out there for you."

"Jim, I wish you the best. It looks like you have the average man's fantasy working for you. The only problem is real love. I don't know if you will ever achieve it. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's when I'm glad to be home and see Sue smiling at me. Or, the kids yelling, 'Daddy's home', it's a wonderful feeling."

I said thank you to my friends and headed home. I walked in the door and Sue was looking at me.

"Sue, we need to talk. I love you, I really do. As I told you many times, I read the stories because we don't make love very often."

"Bob, we don't make love because you're in there getting your head filled with weird ideas and masturbating. Do you really believe I want to make love with you after that?"

"If I stop reading the stories do you think we can be together more often? I do mean more than once every few weeks."

"Bob, I love you and realize I've neglected you, and you me. Yes, we can make more time for each other. The last thing I want to do is lose you. I want you to understand that it's you I want, not other men."

"I saw you reading wife swapping stories and some of the other stuff. It bothered me that you would want to watch me with someone else or that you needed other women. I'm willing to try and do things with you, but only you."

About that time my kids came into the room and I heard that familiar sound, 'Daddy's Home'.

"Where have you been Daddy? Mommy said she didn't know and looked sad," said my six year old daughter.

"Daddy had some things to think about. I was wondering if maybe you kids could convince mommy to go look at the Christmas lights tonight."

"Mommy, can we go, please mommy." The kids, ages six and five were excited.

Sue smiled at me. She knew I was trying to put our life back in order. After all Christmas was only two days away. She told the kids to get dressed and put on their heavy coats.

"Sue, I love you and want to be with you forever." I took her into the computer room and brought up the adult sites and one by one I deleted them.

Sure I could always go back and put them in if I wanted too, but I wanted to show her I was serious about us trying.

We went to West Virginia which was only a hour and a half a way to see the beautiful Christmas display they set up in the park. They set it up every year and thousands of people come to see it. The kids were happy as can be and Sue seemed to enjoy it also. We were a family again.

It was late when we got home and I helped Sue put the kids to bed. I undressed and figured Sue would be too tired to make love and jut kissed her goodnight.

"Oh no Buddy, you aren't getting off that easy. I've waited all night for this."

She closed our bedroom door and pulled the covers off of me. I sleep in my underwear and she quickly pulled them off. She had on a nightgown but no panties. She got above me and grabbed hold of what was now a very hard cock and slowly lowered herself down. God, it felt so good.

She was raising and lowering herself on my cock. It got larger with each stroke and I reached up and pulled off her nightgown. Even after two kids she had quite a nice body.

"It feels so good Bob, fuck me baby. Push that cock deep in my pussy."

I knew she was really hot. She never used the sexual innuendos unless she was really hot. I put my hands on her hips and pushed up hard every time she came down. It wasn't long before I saw her juices coating my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer as I let go with a load of cum that I knew she could feel.

"That's it Baby, give it all to me, it feels so good," she replied.

I could see our juices flowing out of her and down my cock. As soon as she came she lay across my chest. We must have lain there for ten minutes until I felt my cock pop out of her. I reached over and handed her the tissue box and she grabbed a handful. I took some also and wiped off my cock.

Sue got up and went into the bathroom. I put my underwear back on and got in bed. Sue came out of the bathroom and slid her nightgown on but didn't slip on any panties. When I asked her why?

She said, "You might want to cuddle up to me and I want to feel you against my ass. She was right, sometime during the night I found myself fucking her from behind. She just pushed her ass back and took me in. Damn, that felt great.

Life for us changed after that night. I did miss the stories but instead I was getting the real thing with someone I loved. We found out that if we communicated more and told each other how we felt it really helped.

We went out for New Years Eve, with some friends. I was surprised to see Jim and Kim there. I guess that their lifestyle works for them. I also saw Brad and Amy together. They came over and talked to us.

Brad said that after we all had our guy talk that he went to see Amy. He asked her out for New Years and she accepted. He's hoping that maybe they might get back together eventually. He asked us if they could join us. Sue and Amy were always good friends. Sue told me later that Amy was thinking of giving Brad a second chance but he would really have to work for it. Distrust is a hard one to overcome.

Later we saw Mark come in and he said hello to us. He was with a woman that we had never met. It wasn't a big surprise that he joined Jim and Kim at their table. Sue knew all my friends and she told me that Jim was one man she could never trust. She did say that Jim and Kim seemed like an odd couple and asked me never to ask to go out with them.

"There is just something about their relationship," said Sue. "It's not love but more like master and slave."

I didn't say anything but Sue read people pretty well. We dance and acted like two people in love, the truth is we were. That night we made love like never before. I couldn't believe she gave me a blow job and she wasn't even drunk. After eating her pussy to a climax, she let me fuck her in the ass for only the second time since we've been married.

I could tell that she was really trying to make our marriage work. I tried too, our communicating was the answer. It's something we should have done more of years ago.

I know if you're wondering if I ever go back on line and read stories. The truth is Sue and I go on-line together once in awhile after we put the kids to bed, and pick stories out she finds interesting and read them together. We also watch a porno movie every once in awhile. Sometimes we make it all the way through before going to bed and making love.

What I truly found out was that it takes two to argue. Be honest with your partner. Tell them if something is really bothering you and why. You can't solve a problem without communication.

Life is good - if only people would just take the time to talk to each other, relationships would be so much better.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear.

12