All Comments on 'Ready For Love Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful ending!

5

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

The ending seemed a little rushed, but that was only because I had become so invested in the characters. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale!

BigMike9inBigMike9inabout 3 years ago

We will All miss your story's during your break sir

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Another great story. You deserve the time off, but I will be awaiting your return.

Your comment about raising a child that is not your's biologically really hit home for me. I was adopted by the most loving parents in the world. I was always treated as a natural child as was my sister. Amazingly, my parents then had two "natural" children and we were all loved equally.

Thank you.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

Great story. Many thanks.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Always Wonderful

It's hard coming up with words to describe how much I enjoy your stories, so ill just say awesome.

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 3 years ago

Too bad not all men don’t realize that all a child wants is someone to love them. That which is freely given will be returned ten times

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Thanks for the story, R410a. Sorry to see it end but then all good things must. Take a break, enjoy the family and we will see you when you return bright eyed, bushy tailed and full of pea and vinegar!

Cheers

SAGE

Sunset154Sunset154about 3 years ago

Great end! Enjoy your time off! 5

meucimeuciabout 3 years ago

I always enjoy your stories but everybody deserves some time off. Have a great summer!

meucimeuciabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual, enjoy your spring!!!

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Thanks.

rogie717rogie717almost 3 years ago

You are 100% right any male can make a child but it's a loving careing man to be a father.

p.s. I raised my daughter who's biological father left without ever meeting her. She was raised with 3 full siblings no such thing as half people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was a gret story until the drama of Elaiyna and her pathetic family, her mother and the bitch not wanting to have sex with her husband with her mother around!!! SPEAK ABOUT BAGGAGE!!!

MarrttyMarrtty7 months ago

I enjoy your work. Good story. I have noticed you like long dating periods before the physical. It seems slightly contrived. The I'm gonna blow your socks off someday, when I am ready. Seems a little Manipulative. And do couples really compare current lovers to ex-s while in bed? Last thing I would want to know is that my spouse was thinking about old loves, even if I came off better in the comparison. Seems to be common dialog with many authors. Good work .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES