All Comments on 'Real Life Chronicles: The Contract Ch. 02'

by awayfromitall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
If she is claustrophobic, then there is NOTHING to feel but oanic.

The fact that you want to believe she would be even slightly aroused shows your an idiot who shouldn’t be allowed to handle anything sharper than a bowling ball.

My sister is claustrophobic. Confined spaces freak her out to the point of near unconsciousness. This is not something she can control and I can promise you she is NOT turned on by the thought of being confined.

So either your character isn’t claustrophobic, which means she is lying to herself, an impossible task, or you don’t know what in the fuck you’re writing.

Guess which one is more likely. If you are going to write a story, at least have the common. Fucking courtesy of researching what you writing about.

awayfromitallawayfromitallalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wackdoodle: I just wanted to clarify my story. It's not a character... it's first person. It's actually me. This is something that really happened and those are my actual thoughts at the time. I'm sorry your sister suffers from fear of confined spaces. It's a difficult thing. I confront my fear by placing myself in "safe" situations where I experience the fear and then survive it. It doesn't always go well.

Thank you for taking the time to give me heart felt and precise feedback. I appreciate that. I'll also look into making sure I convey that these characters are real people and real situations. Most of them are me, but some are very good friends of mine who have allowed me to interview them and write their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun fact

REAL doms ARE gentlemen with inklings of intelligence who care about their subs pleasure and comfort (or desired discomfort). This guy doesn’t give a crap about his prey and he just wants to hurt any pussy, like every other abusive grunt. This is a good story about a sub girl fallen into the hands of a vicious abuser masquerading as a dom, where she might find a way to enjoy the violence to come. But there’s no D/s dynamic. You could have substituted a redneck from the supermarket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userawayfromitall@awayfromitall
I will be reading potential submissions. Due to time constraints, I can only edit one story at a time. Thanks! Skills: I am a freelance writer and professional editor. I am also an English teacher and professor. I have a B.A. and an M.A. in areas other than English, and I a...