All Comments on 'Real Time'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I liked this story, the characters were consistent, the plot was believable and Johnathons actions, especially, were reasonable and...human for lack of a better word. He was angry but didn't destroy other people's lives. He cried because he lost his wife and that makes perfect sense. It was a great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed this, along with many of your other works, but there was no tension. I knew what was going to happen from the first few paragraphs. I couldn't identify with the wife. She didn't exhibit any guilt until she was caught. The husband was cold. I knew he was going to get rid of her right away. He gets revenge on the other guy, leaves his wife and turns a new leaf in his life. I want to like someone here, but it's difficult.

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 17 years ago
Well done.

Her disrespect for him would have eventually ended the arriage even if he hadn't caught her.

Good read.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

This was well written with a decent plot and believable characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YES.....YES...YESSSSSSS

Bout time to read about a man with balls instead of the sniviling, sobbing weak and wimpy husband, whose feet always seem to be frozen place as he watches his wife cheat...Oh yes his pee pee is hard...too all two inches of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
one of your best,thanks kanga40 great job.

great team keep the stories coming.kanga sounds old school 48 or 49.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Devoid Of Emotion

This started off with the hero refusing to give in to an urge to kill, but the story wound up as an emotionless void. Since the story wasn't exactly a new theme, the writer would have had to rely on emotional content to make it fresh and exciting to read but it failed badly. I'm very disappointed with this effort. The writer is a lot better than this story shows.

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
Yet another

good story, curious2c! Continue serving

them up please. If you would permit, I feel

that you have a fine plot, but the second half

is not fleshed out like the first and there should

be a twist near the end! After all he was not sure

that there was no going back before he entered the

motel room..

Regards,

Bruce

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I wish Jonathan would have kicked Greg in the balls for the hell of it then in the ribs after he knocked him to the floor .

great going curious2c.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Good story with believable characters and logical conclusions. I liked it, but the lack of tension and emotion was palpable - and because I believe that you are a better writer than that I gave it a 75. This detail would have turned this story from good to great!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY... wife is hard to figure

There is a certain lack of emotion here but it is not enough to cause me to lower the score to 75. Still an extra page would of helped.

<br></br>

I cant wait to see the folks like 60 year George or NICI blame the hsuband for her serial and planned cheating.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Solidly written

I have a few quibbles with the plot, e.g., process cannot be legally served in most states by a party to the action, and alienation of affection lawsuits are permitted only in eight states out of fifty. I also have to wonder why Simone didn't go to her company's HR department and report Greg for sexual harrassment in the workplace. She might be guilty of an oopsy but I promise the company won't care when Greg's misdeeds are revealed. I suppose that would've blown the plot. Overall a decent effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slice of life

Where's the story? This is just a day in the life of...

But then, all of the LW Nazis seemed to enjoy it. Jonathan did the macho thing. The cheating wife was reviled by all. Her lover landed in jail. So what? Typical formula writing but no story. I knew where it was going right from the first paragraph. There wasn't a surprise in it. There was no conflict. This author should consider writing mindless soap operas for old ladies instead of attempting to write stories for people who enjoy sex. Der furor vould be pleased, but I wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
like it

read some of the comments. cant understand the negative ones, just go to show you can't please everyone. Of course they would gripe being hung with a new rope, so fuck em.

Thanks for taking the time to entertain us. Mike from Texas

TLeeTLeealmost 17 years ago
Good

No happy trails bullshit for the cheating slut and the queer asseaters favoring reconciliation at all costs. Your story has more truth than the usual drivel posted by the faggots and piss-poor writers that have infested this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
She fucked up big time

, he said. <p>

Yeah, I fucked up really big time, she said. And now even my parents have no respect for me, although they still allow me to live with them, so I could get back on my feet again... <p>

wow, what a great story! All the raw emotions; all the exciting sex! All the suspense! LOL

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Good story

Good, straightforward story.. More detail on what, why and how his suspicions built up might have been what some wanted.. What he did was pretty much what one expects a man to do.. Especially if he knows her story.. That would finish any reconciliation feelings I could ever have.. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A decent wife, would have reported the twit to her

superiors as soon as he tried to blackmail her, that also comes under sexual harassment and the management would be hard pressed not to be liable. And of course a decent wife would have told her husband she was in trouble and being threatened with blackmail, support comes from within, not from without. She stated that there were sexual problems in her marriage before this happened, no where did she offer that she had talked to her loving spouse about these problems and tried to work out solutions. She sounds like she was wanting to cheat and just needed an excuse and one just walked in the door one day. Makes you wonder if she didnt mess up at work on purpose to get laid doesnt it? She is right tho, once a cheater always a cheater. It is a mental quirk that some folks have and others dont. Wonder if anyone has ever done genetics studies for a cheating gene or chromosome? Sorta like repeat male criminals do tend to fall more often into the XXY and XXY chromosomal thing, hmm, now if we can find those female chromosomes flowing in those guys systems we may have an answer.

zed0zed0almost 17 years ago
Loved It!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
“I felt nothing”

Wait! That’s not my saying, that the husband’s character saying! I had to finally agree with ‘Anonymous in the United States’ comment (it’s so annoying to agree with “Anonymous” – you take the time to write; can’t you take the one time action and choose a pseudonym so that people could comment on what you write?) titled: “Devoid of Emotion”. <P>

At the start I was impressed by the efficiency of this author. Almost to the point of a parody (but not quite); we see all the classic elements of the revenge story being condensed (time wise) to a multi prong operation. Now this guy truly does not waist any moment, or else he knows chapter and verse in Lit; Loving wives; the revenge sub section by heart! What takes other writers time and space, is happening here as if in a snap of finger! The camera is flashing; the divorce papers (prepared in advance!) are landing on the naked wife almost as soon as lover disengages and pronto – he is sent to the floor, no longer a threat to a human; vegetable or a mineral. That’s what I call a staccato pace. Finito La Comedia! Believable? I don’t know, but I am not sure that at this point of the ‘stylization’ process of this genre it’s even a serious question any more. At least not in the true “action” oriented version of it, which presents like a modern western...I think. Any ways - it is kind of fun. <P>

But before we are ready to fully enjoy this tsunami like tale, we do need to be agree to forgive some contradictions such as at one point a claim is made to the effect of not having a clue about the upcoming cheating, while at another point it is argued that a lot have changed in the relations which did rouse suspicions regarding the status of the marriage. <P>

We also need to not ask too many questions about

The credibility of a narrative which allows a motel owner (sympathetic or not) to risk loosing his business license (if not more) due to allowing a third party into a couple’s room while in the middle of engaging in the most popular sports in the motel’s industry. <P>

I’ll say, the above blips bothered me less then the accumulated effect of what came to feel like almost a robotic action. It seems to me that I was not the only one who felt that way. The husband’s character too, apparently exhausted by the dizzying pace so far, confesses to feeling nothing, or when he does feel something it’s mostly too telegraphic to gain much insight. <P>

The parts when he interacts with the parents of his wife are the few exceptions when he came across as less ‘flat’ compared to the other parts. It seems like both the character of the husband and the implied author know in theory that emotions are ok –even for ‘manly men’, but somehow it does not translate into most of the story. My advise to the author: forget the split screen perspective. It adds very little; it breaks the flow of the narrative AND the dramatic illusion. Instead-expand on the POV of your main character or do more dialogs. <P>

Second and last advice. Unless you build the whole story as a flash back, try not to TELL us (even if we SUSPECT it) the ending, right at the beginning. You did it -in so many words, when you titled the current wife in the same title you gave to the first cheating woman who is at the back ground of the story right from the beginning. Now what elements of surprise or tension have you left? Only the HOW of the catching and punishing. <P>

I want to add that I like the energetic and at times surprising (in the choice of selected words) writing style.

The ending sounded almost like it could fit on someone’s desk as a guiding motive: “Life has been a reality check, but I think things are on the mend.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks again

Again a good story - thanks for your writing skills and your time.

sanman52sanman52almost 17 years ago
Hell hath no fury like a husband cheated on

This story is what it is. She cheated. He found out. She's toast. End of story.<br><br>All hail from the kick her to the curb crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Gold Mine

Cheating spouses leave no winners. But this one is the "gold mine" whereas "Honeymoon" is just the shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done.

Your story had a reality to it that is often missing. It was harsh but so are such situations. The husband did what he had to do, and you did not have him take his revenge over the top (nor did you need him to be ex-military, wealthy, or psychotic, as so many seem to need). Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hey you didn't write a wussy pussy story

Most writer here on Lit write stories about the Guy seeing his wife fucking another man and just walks away and gets drunk. Your husband didn't do either. He met it head on and managed to deck the asshole at the same time. Many, too many so called writers always forgive the wife and get things back to where they can stick their little three inch cocks back in the diseased cheating cunt. Good to see a cheating story where the husband does the right thing. Take note you creep wussy pussy wimp writers on Lit...people are getting fed up with crap like yours when there is real stuff like this to read.marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

FriendLee1FriendLee1almost 16 years ago
Wow

Wow. I usually read these stories for the sexual excitement... The thought of my wife with another man turns me on. But she had an affair about 17 year ago - with my "best" friend. I was sooo hurt. Filed for divorce immediately. She was out of the house. My "friend" used to talk to me all the time about what it was like to get a blow job - his wife wouldn't do it. Now, all these years later I learn.. .I get so pissed and yet it's also a turn on... this story was good to read, to know, feel like there are others out there who feel like me, know that feeling. Thanks for writing.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
The man has balls!

I really liked this story. The bitch got what she deserved.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
The man has balls!

I really liked this story. The bitch got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a fool

no wasting time on a person like that wife. a happy

ending for him. greg lost too, so much the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
At least he did not wimp out as other authors ...

who like the wimp male concept do their main characters. Not enough revenge on the slut wife for our satisfaction but not bad. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes she was a very dumb little whore.

Women who fuck for money, ie screwing someone over them at work, are whores. She fucked with a man on working hours, she is a whore. She cheated on her marriage, totally disrespected her husband, and destroyed her life. She deserves anything that happens to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a nice story of a stupid woman.

would have given it a 100 but some of your stories all have the same ending with a keeper and gun shy. Wouldnt hurt to mix up endings some.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A nice story well done

The story made the characters seem real and believable.A straight to the point type of story, short and complete. Thanks for the post......Rich

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
100%

LOGICAL, realistic reaction to the discovery. I really sympathize with the husband and his pain. But, you write so well, that I also sympathize with the wife. Not to get back together, but for her to learn a lesson that she did not need to learn if she really loved him. And she did not try to rationalize her selfishness, she accepted her mistake, though clearly moving on for her was much harder than her husbands. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
finally

Finally a cheating story that has some truth to it, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is well over 100%

A great but sad story... I can only imagine the mind set of the cheating wife... Forever wearing the "A" in her mind and on her heart...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Succinct

A succinct, nearly clinically told although not without a modicum of emotion, story of love lost. At times it felt as if I was reading the divorce deposition papers. The emotional content was in the facts of the story, not in any dramatic content. A person screws up and has regrets, at times many of us think with our dicks or pussies and not our brains, and also ignore our hearts. That was illustrated and well told in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So the guys a 2 time loser and .. .

what makes it tired is we know a cheater puta is always gonna be a cheater AND the man is always gonna be a loser in the same way - cause life behavioral patterns repeat despite all attempts by the person to CHANGE. This story is 'tired' too cause it's a repeat of other stories tho much shorter thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A fine story;

it stands on it's own. Keep them coming. R.T.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
One of Curious's best.

No dopey male, no drippy female. Believable actions and satisfactory resolution.

Writing was also good technically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agreed, this was one of Curious2c non-wimp endings [thank god]

Justified ending and fuck the RAAC crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Do it yourself man"??????

So the only thing you could not do yourself was please your wife? Your wife had to get another man to do that. Also if he has been cheated on twice I think we need to be asking who's fault is it. How about instead of trying to be a manly man, how about he learn to fuck and take care of business?

Seriously I do not get these stories.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5 *****s.

Since the story is not possible, itdidn't deserve that high of a rating but I liked it.

It is impossible for his to serve his wife. He could give her a copy but he is not an officer of the court so he could not serve her.

Furthermore, the story is way over the top by making the other man a criminal. Also, it not possible that have sex because of blackmail whice would be rape would cause her to want the sex or more sex. Rape is always tramatic and not once in the history of the world have women enjoyed rape.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GET RIGHT WITH YOURSELF

or get GONE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice, but Dmoron had to have his say, eh?

5 stars for your efforts, even though dumb cunt's like Dmoron try to ruin the reading experience.

Die Dmoron, die!!!! LOL

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Thanks.

For the read.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
finally a c2c story I can live with

he did the right thing, dump the whore and move on to bigger and better things

terrydavidterrydavidabout 12 years ago
Agree with Huedogg!

Nuf said!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great

She was a cheating whore, he was the innocent victim. He dumped her, got away and is rebuilding his life, successfully.

Words of wisdom

DON"T CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE

CONSEQUENCES ABOUND

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 BRAVE STRONG MEN IN THE RIGHT

should never run and hide. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
A good, realistic story for the most part.

I can't say 'enjoyable' because there was too much pain for everyone involved to call it that. But a very well-developed and not over-wordy story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

She got what she deserved, and she knows it. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Blown away

DWornCock actually READ a story? And didn't give a 1? And made SOME sense in a comment? Scary.

I thought Sweetie's switch to belittle and bitch at Hubby was a bit overdone. I agree (cack!) with DW that she went into 'Stockholm Syndrome' very quickly!

Nonetheless, it was a good BTB tale, perhaps definitive. The resolution was a bit quick and absent much drama (interest!)

4*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Surprised!

That's what I am. Surprised by a c2c tale that actually has a hubby with balls! Outstanding!

5 Stars!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So wham bam!

The ex-wife definitely got what she deserved, as did her idiot lover. While I liked this story, it seemed a little cut and dry. Maybe a little more detail on their relationship would have helped. I simply didn't feel really angry at her or too bad for him. The person that lost the most was Greg's wife and kids. Too bad the innocent too often pay a heavy price. The one mistake I thought he made? He got Simone fired. Yeah yeah I know - the revenge factor. But it probably cost him some significant money in alimony if she didn't have a job when they went to court.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
The blackmail wasn't detailed and it didn't add up.

The story was incoherent and lacked plausibility. The lack of information on key facts relevant to the plot line killed my interest and emotion. Why did the wife cheat? The story doesn't provide motive.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Apparently this was not too memorable, as I never remembered reading it before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it

I liked your tale but it was a little like step one,step two. something is missing.

one punch and a pay off , a easy divorce..391F

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
Neat and tidy

All boxed up in a well wrapped package. It's too bad real life is never like this. But it's one hell of a good fantasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Is it me or are all cheaters some of the most stupid people who ever lived? Seems like that to me. To hell with them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Is it me or"

It is you, closet cucks are some of the most stupid people who've ever lived.

jsmythe300jsmythe300about 10 years ago
To the Anonymous: re: "Is it me or"

How is it that people who dislike cheaters and cheating are closet cucks? Is that like saying that a police officer that dislikes criminals is a closet criminal? Or maybe a fire fighter who hates arsonists is a closet arsonist? I rarely say something like this but you are an idiot.

I enjoyed this story and thank you to the author for writing it.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
School is now in session!

Jsmythe just schooled the Anonytards! Hit the nail right on the head. LOL

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
The difference...

Is that you guys are not the cops of this site, or the fire fighters, you are people just going out into the street and trying to say as loudly and conspicuously as possible 'Gee, I sure do hate criminals! Because I'm not one! It would be wrong to commit crimes, so I don't!'

That, some might say, sounds a lot like protesting too much. So when someone spends all their time on comments saying "I hate cuckolds! They aren't real men like me! Grr, violence, generic statements of masculinity! I sure do hate the guys who read all these stories!" it does look a lot like maybe, just maybe, they are covering for something. Just a bit.

jsmythe300jsmythe300about 10 years ago
Oh Karen

Karen if you must know I have no problem with alternative lifestyles but when one spouse does not agree to it that makes the offending spouse a cheater. Also if he or she tries to force the other into accepting a situation that the offended spouse would deem unacceptable then that would be even worse. If you and your significant other have an open relationship then that is between the two of you and whomever you share yourselves with. I have heard of many divorces caused by experimentation with these alternative lifestyles but I will not judge them. My fiancée and I have a monogamous relationship and we prefer it that way. Our ex spouses cheated on us so we do not condone cheating. It is really very simple. There are quite a few men and women here who have also been cheated on and do not discriminate between male or female cheaters in their ire.

Good evening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
somewhere in Albania, a herd of billy goats...

quakes in fear.

Closet cucks like duna, betrayed, huecuck et al, cannot distinguish a fuck story from reality and burdened by insecurity read every cuck story to feel that burning shame. Relieved, they leave a nasty comment and repeat the process ad infinitum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The police rely on the crims

to live. Many of them are seduced into breaking the law too. The firefighters have amongst them the occasional fire setter. To think otherwise is naive. Neither the bent pig or the uniformed fire starter is going to come clean about it. The closet cuck is the same. What he hates about the stories is the reminder of what has been done to him. 99% of us that have been cucked will probably have got over it and walked away and rebuilt our life. Maybe hurt, emotionally, a girl or two ourselves somewhere down the line. The closet cuck is in denial and cannot recover. He isn't a big enough man to move on. He finds a site like this and spews his vitriol at the authors, always with an underlying edge of misogyny. Ten years down the line he is too fat and lazy to climb the stairs from the basement to get back out in the world and try again. Closet cucks are losers. People that take the stories with a pinch of salt are the real fans on this site.

This story was written by an author with a bag of six-inch nails. He hammered his points home - got me thinking, gave me a perspective. I gave it a 3* and will read this author again. I'm glad she ended up with regret.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Yet another fascinating tale

The problem of the wife getting drunk and giving it up once, for some may permit reconciliation. But what she did here leaves no hope for the relationship. The interesting is the number of stories where the wife do it for excitement and claim to have never stopped loving their husband. In this case the husband can almost tell her the day she stopped loving him... Nothing like never thinking about what they other person will be seeing or feeling..

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
lmaooo

Duna hun those fools think that any man who isnt a willing cuckold or swapper is a misogynist or closet cuck cuz they have self respect and dont want to stay with a ho that cheats around. =P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what I like best about curious2c

Good story... What I like best about curious2c is you never know where the story is going, most other authors you can bag quickly as a cuk writer, a BTB writer, so when you read the story you have a good idea where it is headed. But with 2c, you don't know. He had wrote BTB stories, reconciliation stories and cuck stories and a ton in-between. He has gone way over the top like with with "Julies new job where she becomes a prostitute and he fights for her until he sells her master to a Mexican whorehouse. And he normally inserts twists and turns that even if the story ends up in a strange place usually the journey was fun... This story is one of his few stories with no change in directions or surprises... but still ok.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

I still believe all cheaters are stupid. Selfish also.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
He figured it out and took action

would like to have a bit of a better wrap up. Details on the blackmail. Did the blackmailer serve a long or short term? Were there other victims? I am sorry the protagonist felt he needed to leave the area. Was it his hometown? etc.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
REAL TIME AND REALITY

doesn't lessen the pain. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Gave it a 4

because it was a good read and he stuck to his guns and didn't relent a bit. Would have been a 5 if he hadn't let it go on so long. Cut the bitch loose immediately, most states don't need a reason for the divorce and if she was going to fight the divorce, threatening to expose her as a whore wouldn't have made any difference to her. Everyone she worked with knew it already and her parents had to find out sooner or later so she wouldn't care about that either. Cheaters have to be very selfish people to do what they do so unless it impacted her, not a big deal.

My other thing is about the husband not wanting to tell family members what the cheating wife was doing. Why? I would tell everyone connected with her that it was her fault and that there was no chance of reconciliation.

Oh yeah, and to the asshole who wanted to get on his soap box and paint policemen and firemen as crooks and arsonist, FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Why do woman all feel that they have the right to cheat on their men, and they will let them do things with them tht they would not do for their mates. Like my wife would give all her lovers head but would not give me any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've gotta ask

What happened to you to make you hate women so much? All your stories are about perfect men wronged by the dumbest women on the planet. All women aren't like that but reading your BTB admirers comments makes me wonder the mental age of your fans. Cheating happens and it is ugly, but these over the top stories are so unrealistic they are funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i got to do it

Ok the last poster thinks the author has women issues.

I have known many divorced couples over the years, far to many.

In every single case the woman cheated, not the guy.

In one case she walked away from her school age kids.

So at least in my experience, the author is spot on.

Its really not about cheating husbands much anymore, although yes it happens, but its the wives now thats the big marriage destroyer.

computermadcomputermadalmost 9 years ago
Agree below

I have met way more men whose wives have cheated on them, than the other way round. However, if I look at it logically, nearly all of those wives had affairs with married men. So the number must be about the same. Something to do with them both having something to lose so they both keep quiet and careful. Its arrogance that always brings them down. We'll never get caught. So this is just another story showing the arrogance of the cheaters and the mind numbing pain perpetrated on their loving spouses. I know it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok I got to add

The last couple of comments are ridiculous, men are still the biggest offenders when it comes to cheating.

But the percentage is changing as the years go by, soon it will be 50/50.

These stories are fantasy for us guys who have been screwed, my ex cheated on me and not much nice has happened since, my kids suffered and so have and I did not find a keeper or supermodel brain surgeon wonder woman replacement straight after.

real life does not involve dramatic revenge unless a prison sentence follows shortly after.

life sucks and this is escapism, the hardcore btb and cuck crowds would realise this if they had half a brain between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:ok I got to add

maybe if you didn't sound so much like a pussy it would've turned out better. In my case, I turned out better with the second wife than the first and had 3 more kids. She's your typical nag, but she's my nag.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
BTB...really?

Why would anyone think that this was a BTB story? Did he kill her? Did he kill her lover? Did he ruin her life? The answer to all those questions is no, he didn't. She ruined her life by cheating. The husband was far more kind than I or most of the BTB crowd would have been. All the husband did was expose her cheating ass to her employer and his lawyer. Well, and her family. But then if she had not been a cheating slut that would not have happened. Why do so many people want to give cheating sluts a pass? Would they give a pass to a cheating husband? I just don't understand the take her back and forgive her no matter what she did crowd. They never ask what's in it for the husband if he does. A lifetime of pain, misery, distrust and humiliation is my answer to that question. I know, the reconciliation crowd always thinks it's gonna be all sweetness, light and roses once he takes the cheating slut back or decides to keep her, but in reality very few marriages survive a wife cheating, and the ones that do very seldom make it past the stage where the husband does more than just tolerate the cheating sluts presence due to children or other reasons. Personally I would either just kill the cheating slut outright or inform her that I intend to kill her at some random time in the future. The lover I would kill as soon as I could do so without getting myself under suspicion for doing so. In light of that I think the husband in this story was quite reasonable about it all.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not Bad

“She sat there, tears running down her face, shaking and hugging herself” – Why do they always cry? She obviously didn’t give a shit about him!

She claims “blackmail”, but does things she won’t do with her husband, and what about her cutting down her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
try your hand

At writing a true real life story about a serial cheating wife.

Info is available on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Married-3rd husband-female college instructor in Helena Montana lost position because of positions she got into with student. Husband knows she cheats. HER OWN MOTHER TOLD HIM TO ''DIVORCE THE SLUT'' BUT HE HASN'T

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Minus Five Stars for this Foolish Stupidity about "suing the employer"!!!!

No basis in law for suing employer. Husband did not have a contract with employer, so no action in contract.

Employer has no duty to protect wife's chastity. So no basis in tort to sue employer.

Unlikely there was any actionable sexual harrpassment, which the employer DOES have a duty to prevent. Sex partner was co-worker, NOT a supervisor. The law prohibits supervisors or others from playing the sex quid pro quo or, what are essentially extortionate threats. Co-worker allegedly made threats at first, but the next 9-1/2 weeks, it was consensual. AND THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT MANAGEMENT KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE HAD INITIALLY BEEN ANY SEXUAL EXTORTION!!!!!!!

KNOWLEDGE BY MANAGEMENT, AND NOT DOING ANYTHING, IS WHAT YOU NEED, YOU IDIOTS, IN ORDER TO SUCESSFULLY SUE MANAGEMENT!!!

Next, if there has been sexual harassment, the main cause of action IS THE WIFE'S!!! Husband can't recover for any loss of consortium (look it up, I'm not doing ALL your legal research for you), unless wife recovers. Wife's comments to employer pretty well make that claim a monumental uphill struggle, but since any recovery of his is contingent on HER recovery, and since he threw her out, why should she give him the time of day, let alone share in any recovery she might possibly make?

Then why fire her? A male co-worker extorted her for sex, and as far as the story goes, they are fucking on their lunch hours, not the company's time. Nothing like handing her an EEO Case on a silver platter!!! (Her commrnts to management that after the first rape it was all consensual, will all be ignored or explained away by the feminazis who staff the Federal and state EEOCs, as that of a poor women, not represented by legal counsel, scared and intimidated by management as coerced and not worth anything!). She gets her job back, and she probably keeps the severence package.

Finally, as others have pointed out, husband's efforts to get her fired, means he gets to pay beaucoup alimony, or spousal support.

So, husband loses the countersuit for vexatious litigation, pays the company lawyers for tens of years, and pays the ex-wife for many years. What a fool!!!

And so is the author for posting such a kindergarten BTB fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon dearbornmt@yahoo.com Facebook

I checked it out. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

STORIES YOU SENT BELONG ON THIS SITE. THE FACT THEY ARE REAL LIFE ENCOUNTERS STUNNED ME. I HAD THOUGHT NOTHING LIKE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

I MEAN, REFINED, CLASSY, PERFECTLY COIFFED AND DRESSED, WELL-RESPECTED, AWARD WINNING MARRIED COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR BEGGING YOUNGER STUDENT FOR GOLDEN SHOWER ON CLIT, LICKING HIS REAR END, PLEADING TO BE SPSNKED AND CALLED WHORE

FEEL SORRY FOR HER HUSBAND...THOUGH TOUGH TO BELIEVE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS STICKING FACE IN WITH HER PANTIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dam lawyers!

The anonymous lawyer below says that you can't sue the employer! Hey idiot, this is just a story. You can say anything you want in a story. So if the story says that employer got sue, then he got sued. Maybe there are different laws in other states. Who really cares what a washed lawyer thinks who spends his work hours reading Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I AGREE WITH ANNONY MOUSE BELOW

Hi there peoples! Truly this story is fiction and that you can get and do what you like! Hell the author could put that he got money from the Government for being cheated on? I believe it because it is only a fictitious story! She-it getting money from the Government now that's a first. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How can some work shop lawyer know anything

I'm not surprised some know everything knucklehead wants to add a make believe rule that employer can't be sued. When some employers and even the military have rules about people in charge not to have relationships subordinates. This is fictional story and the writer can have the employer balls cut off with a rusty blade if he wanted for a violation of anything. The writer could even sue the devil is he wrote a bad person slipped through and made to heaven in a special court again if they wanted. (Fictional story, Fictional story, Fictional story) stop trying to make your real word lack of knowledge a fact.

Maybe you should write a fact based story oh yeah you know everything so just write it on this site in the non consent section. I didn't see a section for know it alls stories.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Throwing It All Away

It always makes me wonder,and somewhat suspect,when the wife caught cheating claims she really loves her husband and it was only a thrill to cheat. Horseshit! You just don't risk a relationship with someone you truly love by going the "It's just sex" route.It's just like any other high risk gamble. You better damn well be willing to lose what you're risking.

Nice to see that hubby decided to ditch the bitch and not become a willing,or forgiving,cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Suing the Employer

While recognizing that different states have different laws, what we often see here is suing the company for "not enforcing their morality clauses."

Companies DO have "morality clauses," but these aren't written to EXPOSE them to lawsuits! They are written to make it easier for them to terminate a superior for misusing his/her authority over another employee.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“thinking that she really loves me and this is just a mistake on her part” – That could only be if she wasn’t refusing intimacy and wasn’t cutting him down.

"Why John? I don't understand this at all.” – What’s not to understand?

Blackmail? So, she commits adultery to cover up a mistake at work? What guarantee does she have that he won’t continue to blackmail her, or use the adultery to FURTHER blackmail her? And what does that have to do with her treatment of her husband?

“nor had we had much sex in the last six months.” – Why not? I’m sure HE’S tried; have you been refusing?

“After that day I discovered I wanted it more.” – So much for blackmail!

“Even though I still loved my husband” – Not acting like it!

Doing things she doesn’t do with husband, on the FIRST time!

“cut my emotional support with my husband in favor of having the sexual high I had with Greg" – They’re NOT mutually exclusive! For that matter there’s no reason to deny her husband sex! She COULD have had her cake and eaten it too, but chose to piss on it instead!

“he'd usually stop me before he came” “though at times I wondered what it would feel like, taste like, or be like, to have him cum in my mouth” – If he Usually stopped her, doesn’t that mean that he DID sometimes cum in her mouth?

“push him to reveal what he allegedly had on me” – WHAT? I thought she said she DID make a huge mistake; now we’re hearing that she doesn’t even know if she did or not?!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
Excellent...

I liked this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Much better than some of your other crap!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
nice little tale 5*

it occurs to me though (not singleing this story out) that the only "burn" in most of the BTB stories happens because "the only man i ever loved" is divorcing her, a fact not born out by her actions. i would love more writers to explore the scenario where the wife is indifferent, even cold or even a class A cuckoldress who gets off on betrayal and suffering the "burn" then would be all the sweeter.

much harder to write i suppose than "she cheated, i divorced her and now she's suffering cos she loved me so much and now aint got me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perspective

Look dude. In a story like this we don't give a fuck about the Wife's POV. Keep it from the Husbands perspective and have the confrontation with the wife that way. The switch back and forth is too jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
first one...

...to take anal virginity

DUH

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Very nice.

Thanks author for sharing your talent as a wordsmith. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sadly lacking

Curious2c is a talented writer but this story is just too one dimensional - wife has an affair, husband catches wife, divorces wife, he finds someone else, she regrets the consequences of her actions, lover ends up in jail for criminal activities - but there is no real character development or intrigue or mounting tension or subtle twists. It's all a bit 'wham bam thank you mam' and consequently rather dull.

LA

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Why does almost every story give us the Wifes perspective l? Really, I dont give a fuck about her perspective on things. She's a cheater, I know all I need to know. And not 5o mention the POV switch is jarring as fuck. Besides, hearing her remorse sobs and sad tale makes me grind my teeth. Women are never sorry they cheat. They're just sorry they get caught.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous