Real Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers

At first I was reluctant, but after his persuasive talk, I was soon wondering what that would be like. Had Jonathan not done what he'd done, I'd probably have been with more than one man in less than a month. Greg seemed to know what to say and how to act to get me to do things with and for him that I'd never even thought of allowing Jonathan to do with me.

I should have seen that with Jonathan there was love. Love, respect, and understanding. I gave that up for sex. Sex and lust. Greg ordered and took what he wanted, and I gave it up to him with little or no fight. Jonathan had respected me and would never have 'taken' anything without my agreeing to it completely.

Greg could take from me and order me because he had no love there for me. He just had this little slut he could get whatever he wanted from, while his wife gave him the emotional support he needed.

I on the other hand, had taken Greg's banter about Jonathan to heart and cut my emotional support with my husband in favor of having the sexual high I had with Greg. Looking back, I know now I made the biggest mistake of my life ten weeks ago and there is no going back and fixing it now.

I can remember the last time Jonathan and I had what I would call 'great sex'. We'd been to my parents for dinner. Mom and dad had been away for a few weeks on a trip and they were so full of love and laughter that it was contagious.

On the way home I'd snuggled into Jonathan as he drove. Opening up his pants I'd begun to stroke him, fondling and just holding his cock. He almost drove into the ditch twice before we got home.

Once home we'd run into the front room and I was stripping as the front door closed. Had someone been walking by and looking, they'd have seen me topless, struggling to get my pantyhose off.

Jonathan picked me up in his strong arms, and carried me into the bedroom. Placing me on the bed gently, as is his way, he moved between my legs. His hot breath was the first thing I felt at my pussy.

Jonathan loved to eat me. He seemed to live for it at times. His tongue worked magic on me, parting my pussy lips, delving inside, tickling my clit, moving around, up and down, its rough texture and then all at once smooth and slick, then rough again. God I loved how Jonathan used to eat me out.

I had kept my legs spread wide, and Jonathan's fingers slipped into my pussy. Always careful, he was slow in his movements, making sure I was prepared before he got firmer or rougher.

Oh yeah, he could be rough. He could be abrupt. He could catch me off guard while fucking me deeply. Why I had gone for Greg as I did is something I never really thought about. Other than the issues I felt Jonathan and I had, there was no reason. Issues that now I can clearly see were just my problems getting out of hand. I was the issue.

I had always wanted to suck Jonathan off, but he'd usually stop me before he came, wanting to please me more while he still could. I'd never struggled to keep on going, though at times I wondered what it would feel like, taste like, or be like, to have him cum in my mouth.

That night he'd been gently making love to me, then suddenly he became a tiger. Literally. He moved with a firmness I'd never seen before, and, while not too forceful, he was forceful enough to make me lose it. It had been the best sex we'd ever had, and looking back, at least I have that memory untainted by Greg and my actions afterwards.

We'd fucked for hours that night, almost into the next morning. I spooned up to my husband secure in the knowledge that he loved me and desired me deeply. Then several weeks later I'd been caught up with Greg and his 'blackmail'.

I still don't know how I managed to make that first step like I did. I ask myself 'why didn't I fight Greg and push him to reveal what he allegedly had on me?' 'Why would I allow my job and my fears for moving up come between my husband and me?' 'How had I been so damned easy?'

Looking back, I dearly wish I'd tried to push Jonathan into trying out different things, and I wish I'd been the 'slut' for my husband instead of some creep like Greg. It's not like I ever loved the guy. Jonathan on the other hand, I loved. I'd had a short time 'out of love', that happens in marriages. Instead of hanging in there, I'd taken the easy way out and found pleasure in the arms of another man.

What hurts the most is the fact that I have to live with the brand 'cheater'. That's what I am, what I've become. I've heard people say, 'Once a cheater, always a cheater'. Now I live knowing that I'm a cheater.

When Jonathan stepped into the room that day I was shocked. I tried to hide. I tried to get Greg off me. By the time Greg got up I looked at my husband's face and saw a stranger. There was a look in his eyes that I'd never seen before.

Greg got up off of me, his hard cock pulling out of my pussy. Greg had been orgasming as Jonathan started to shoot the pictures of us. Greg got off the bed saying something I didn't catch, while Jonathan calmly turned and put the digital camera on the table next to where he was standing.

The next seconds stunned me. I saw Greg start towards Jonathan, threatening him. The next thing I saw was Greg flying up about two feet into the air, then landing on his back, out cold. I heard the crack of something hitting flesh right as Greg suddenly apparently jumped into the air as if sprouting wings. I turned back to look from Greg to Jonathan, and I saw Jonathan holding his fist closed, a bit of blood spattered on him.

Jonathan's cold, ice blue eyes found mine and I couldn't look at him any more. I tried to cover myself up, burrowing into the sheet. Jonathan called me a whore and tossed some folded papers on the bed. I heard something about papers, divorce, being served. I looked at the sheets of the bed, not knowing if my husband was going to beat me too or not. I was scared and embarrassed, and, most of all, ashamed.

Jonathan suddenly turned and started walking out, having grabbed the camera from the table. I cried out to him...I can't remember what I said, but I remember thinking that what ever it was it must have sounded so hollow.

Afterwards I took a long shower. I never checked on Greg. I didn't care if he was dead or not. The motel manager came by and checked on the room. That's when I found out Jonathan had bought a key from him.

That manager looked at me like I was dirt. He said that he'd caught his wife with another man in a room just like Jonathan had, and that was the only real reason he'd given Jonathan the key. He told me I'd really screwed up.

He didn't need to tell me. I knew. I'd just thrown away the best thing I'd ever had in my life. All because I got caught up in my little affair and thought I had something special.

The following day I showed up at work and there were three men in my office waiting for me. The president, the Human Resources manager, and some guy who I think was the company lawyer.

I was asked how Greg and I had gotten together. I explained everything. I held nothing back. I could see the looks on my co-workers faces as they walked by the office, the same as when I walked in that morning, and I knew I'd be gone by the end of the day.

I was wrong about that though. First, the HR guy made sure that the first time I was with Greg was blackmail of sorts, and then they made me sign some papers about Greg and me. I was out of the office and on the street before lunch. The company wouldn't allow me to work there, but since Greg had blackmailed me to begin with, they had to give me severance pay. Other than that, I was out.

Greg was escorted out by building security and right into the hands of the police. Evidently he'd been up to something else and it all came out during questioning. Greg was in deep, very deep.

I found out later that Greg had been stealing from the company here and there. Usually it was small amounts or a bit of fast work on receipts from traveling and stuff. All together it had added up to enough to charge him with Grand Larceny.

Greg's wife left him, taking their three kids and moving home to her parents' house back east. Greg was in jail awaiting trial. I was asked to testify at first, but when the D.A. and I talked, she realized that my testimony would probably hurt more than help, so they decided to not use me.

The lawyer for Greg asked me if I'd testify on Greg's behalf. After I told him what I'd say about how Greg had originally blackmailed me into sex, and then how he'd worked the wedge between my husband and me, he too decided I was not going to be any use on the stand.

I went home. That was painful. My dad was near heart attack when I first got there. He was mad. Mad as I'd ever seen him. He called me all sorts of names. He couldn't understand why I'd tossed away my marriage with Jonathan like I had.

What hurt the most was mom. She looked into my eyes, hers full of pain. The words she said are ingrained into my brain forever.

"You have made the worst mistake you could have ever made. You let not only your mom and dad down, let yourself down, but you let your husband down too. You, young lady, have totally destroyed two marriages, and your husband's love. Low. You have become the lowest of the low. I still love you, since you're my daughter, but now I have absolutely no respect for you."

It's been tough since then. Alone, out of work, and living with parents who have changed dramatically due to my actions, is stressful. Jonathan was true to his word and the money was split even-steven. I signed away my interests in our home, and he sold it immediately.

I'm working things out in my life now. I miss my husband, and I wish now I'd never gone where I went. I know... too little, too late. I have that cheater brand hanging over my head, and it will take a long time, if ever, to get rid of. I am starting over though. I hope that eventually I'll be able to get on with life and not have this pain on an hourly basis.

Jonathan quit his job and moved across the country. I think he couldn't stand the thought of his cheating whore wife being in the same state as he was. Painful lesson learned, at least I hope I learned. Time will tell.

"Jonathan finishes"

Leaving the motel room that day was the numbest I'd ever been. Simone was still on the bed, in tears, Greg was still out cold. The manager of the motel met me outside in the hallway. I handed him the key.

He placed his hand on my shoulder in a kindly way.

"It's tough right now, but it will get better. Move on, find yourself and then find someone else. You'll be okay. I won't lie to you its going to be painful for a while yet. Depends on how much you loved her, and how much you cared for her."

"Thanks. I figured out that bit, but hearing it from someone who's been there is reassuring. See ya 'round."

"No offense, but I hope not."

I walked away. At home that night I cried. I know it's supposedly not manly or the macho thing... but I hurt. Doris called me to let me know that she and Sam let Simone move in with them. She sounded lost. That brought tears to my eyes too. They were good people, and I felt bad that they'd been caught up in this mess.

Days went by and Simone didn't contest a thing about the divorce. It went smooth as silk. My lawyer was surprised, as was hers too, I think. She had no fight left in her at all. I could tell she was suffering, but at least she never tried to excuse what she'd done.

Once the divorce was over, the case against her former employer finished up. They just wanted me to go away and they were willing to pay my lawyer fees, court costs and a tidy sum just to make sure I did.

Greg went to jail. I relished that for the moment. Now he'd get to know other forms of sex, hopefully on the receiving end this time. I have no sympathy for him. He's not a man he's a nothing, at least to me.

He had had three kids and a wife. I met her once during the turmoil of the divorce... she was a looker too. What a dip-shit Greg was. He'd had it all, and tossed it away because of some kind of sexual thrill he must have felt he couldn't get from her.

I turned in my resignation. My employers were stunned. They worked hard to try to convince me not to quit, but I had too many issues to be able to continue to work there effectively. They did what they could, then once they knew I was gone, the offered me a nice letter of recommendation which I accepted.

I have a new job on the west coast. I moved out here about a year ago. I met a nice young lady. She's a keeper. I'm still a bit gun shy in the trust department, but she has an ex-husband who cheated on her, so there's a common ground between us.

As for sex between us, you might want to know? Well, we've done it all and then some. She is adventurous and so am I. I want to ensure that we are both happy as we can be in that department for the long term. We're meshing in other ways too, so it's a well rounded relationship.

Having dated a bit since the divorce, I know a good thing when I see it. Hopefully she feels the same way about me too.

Life has been a reality check, but I think things are on the mend.

curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers
12