All Comments on 'Reality Check'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

A man writing a story from the woman point of view. Fantastic! It had it all. I love your stories. I have you in my favorite authors file. If you write a story, I don't want to miss it. This story should be mandatory reading for all people at literotica. I really loved the womans point of view. As I said before, you are one of the best You write them and I'll read them.

An avid fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Who cheats more?

I liked ur story, and I agree with the cheating is wrong angle... Anything that causes avoidable pain, lying and distrust is wrong in a relationship. But .. women cheat just as much as men.. even more polls and studies show. They are just better at hiding it then most men becuase of our society structure.. The newer generation of women are more prone to lesbian tend, becuase the media is bombarding them with it (I went throught it with counseling with my wife just after we got married). There are sluts and whore (my father was one) out there.. and those I do define as the women/men (goes both ways) who are too stupid to understand anything more than there own sexual desires, personal needs or anything but thier selfish selves except for moment.. Ive seen friends burned from them before (a good friend just cuaght clamp). Incest happens alot more than people admit too. My first GF in 2nd grade had an older brother who was touching her and she admited that she liked it so she hid it from her mother (lord knows where those two ended up later). My parents got into a fight with my aunt (father's sister) beucase she came onto me really strongly. She even wore her panties around me and showed her crotch off to see if i was intrested.. which i wasnt.

My point? cant sterotype.. it goes both ways and there are ALOT of examples to support both.. I think it all comes down to a personal choice of what moral set attitude in life ones takes and then sticking to it you know? Alot of that is molded from our experinces..when you write though it helps to understand there is a vast range of experinces. Keeping that tone often makes the story carry more weight.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Well done

A very well done morality tale. This really is reality and illustrates quite well the danger of infidelity. Thanks for a good read, DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you!

I know I told you privately but now I'll say it for the whole world to know...you did cheated upon women right with that story DG and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The friend :)

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
well done

Cheating can be done by anyone and to anyone. Its wrong if it is done by a man or women. I know if you have ever been cheated you life changes the issue of trust is always there.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
More anti Man Bias and Bashing

really again very disappointed in DGHear. His stories are amongest my favorites.

The wife in this story is strong fierce moral and resolute. I loved it. My mother went through a horrible marriage was on welfare with my 3 siblings took her self into Law school and now teaches a US Constitutional law at a lkeading NE US law school

My grandmother was an attorney -- a woman attorney in the 1930s 40s and 50s WAS not a common thing.

The problem I have here is that this story by implication is Male bashing. The ONLY good man hewre is one that had a wiofe die from cancer.... everyone else is sick perverted mother fucker

and of course she throws him out on hi arse. He DID rape that other woman == opf that there is No do8nt.

BUT!!!--- BUT!! how come in most of these loving wives stories the HUBBY still LOVES months and years later after the wife does the most vile cruel mean hateful acts that anyone has ever heard of?

CONSIDER see the GLIMPSE or OHIO's well written but super wimp Hubby House of cards... or the numeorus stories from THE CELT or troubador...

not a single strong man ... Not a single case of man holding his ground... and whenever he does the hubby catches hell and caves in...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
More anti Man Bias and Bashing

really again very disappointed in DGHear. His stories are amongest my favorites.

The wife in this story is strong fierce moral and resolute. I loved it. My mother went through a horrible marriage was on welfare with my 3 siblings took her self into Law school and now teaches a US Constitutional law at a lkeading NE US law school

My grandmother was an attorney -- a woman attorney in the 1930s 40s and 50s WAS not a common thing.

The problem I have here is that this story by implication is Male bashing. The ONLY good man hewre is one that had a wiofe die from cancer.... everyone else is sick perverted mother fucker

and of course she throws him out on hi arse. He DID rape that other woman == opf that there is No do8nt.

BUT!!!--- BUT!! how come in most of these loving wives stories the HUBBY still LOVES months and years later after the wife does the most vile cruel mean hateful acts that anyone has ever heard of?

CONSIDER see the GLIMPSE or OHIO's well written but super wimp Hubby House of cards... or the numeorus stories from THE CELT or troubador...

not a single strong man ... Not a single case of man holding his ground... and whenever he does the hubby catches hell and caves in...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Most of Us Readers are Guys

and this is NOT a guy-bashing story, DG Hear. most of the time I'm critical of DG HEAR but not this time.

this woman sounds like an upstanding woman; the only mistake she seemed to have made was selecting Roger as a potential life mate; but had he been more intelligent and knew he had landed a solid trustworthy woman and quickly changed his life-attitude and ask, sincerely, for her forgiveness, she would likely have, for the sake of the children, if nothing else.

but this "Roger" guy is like one of thse "loving wives" who says "I have found some big 12-inch dick and I love you but I know I can not do without those big dicks, sorry, honey".

only malicious, or errr "experimental" authors or gay ones (who pretend not to be gay, which is bad, not that I do not like gay people!) who love "cream pies" (their wives carry home after an extended outing with the big brothers) would HAVE THEIR CHARACTERS (guys) say things like, "Honey, I love you so much, I guess I can live with that, even though I do hate to share you and all..." and "I forgive you,,," blah,,,

bravo to women characters like this one here; this character is someone any strong, decent man would love to find in a life mate, someone you can trust with your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quite Well Written From The Female Perspective

I have been wondering who would write a life like marital consequence story from the wife's viewpoint without all the goofy deviant tie up the husband revenge trick or some other nasty get even variation.

Comment within a comment: I believe this Author on average writes more and closer to true life marital circumstance than any other writer. His also parcels out consequence in most cases appropriate to the offense.

In regard to who's the truest spouse, in these days I have trouble with the male as an overly touted offender and shy little missy being wronged more often. With women more often working today vs years ago, their opportunities are much more available as are the temptations. Mommies today are much less accountable than they ever have been for their time away & workwise much more is expected of them as far as travel and late nights. Perhaps equally unfit today as I can vouch for my exwife.

Another no win as I see it.

Author - you are on a roll with quality efforts left and right. If I have a concern with you it is that your volume may burn you out and that would be bad for us. You are appreciated and will continue to be if you don't change a thing - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally ...

...a story that deals with the way life usually is for the one cheated upon. Not a real "sexy" story, but one that packs a powerful punch. While the HIV/AIDS angle may be a little over done, it was good to see the Marsha had the good sense to look after herself and her family and not go for revenge, either criminally (by a rape prosecution) or sexually (by f**king around).

While it always takes two to cheat sexually, DG is correct women are less likely to cheat on their spouses than men. That is because men tend to be drawn to the same women so that there is not a strict 1 for 1 relationship. However, today women have a much easier time cheating as they are much more likely to work outside of the home and therefore meet men that do not know their families; also with higher paying jobs women do not feel as dependent as they did in past generations.

As many have said, this story deglamourizes cheating. Nice job DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Certainly a good morality tale

with two sleezebags getting a part of what thye had coming to them. The wives were extremely lucky in that they had not picked up any type of STD from their "loving" spouses. Drunken assault is rape, spouse or not. Roger had a too forgiving wive who let him off the first time, took his drunken self back then finally dumped him.

I read Literotica and other sites and have been reading porn for more than 40 years. I have no assault, rape, pillage, plunder, rape etc etc charges ever brought against me. From my point of view, reading or watching does not create any actions. The actions done by any individual, I believe are the result of the total environment and/or mental stability.

For those of you who want to read porn, without any odd looks or jail sentences, I suggest you start off by reading the Song of Solomon, then other books in the Old Testament.

Who knows what the law is on reading or looking? The 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals held that nudist magazines just depicting nude bodies without sexual activity is not porn. Other authorities argue any depiction of a naked child is porn and they would really like ot arrest all of those mothers who persist in birthing naked children. If God had wnated us naked he would have made us that way, Opps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Nice job . very entertaining story that came to a logical conclusion. A refreshing change from the normal fare hat you see these days. the Ct Yankee

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
author DG Hear

I have been writing stories about cheating wifes and broken marriages. I had a friend ask me what about cheating husband? Good question, they do exist. I promised a story about one where the wife was not a flake. As I have mentioned in other stories I give you my best. Do I expect you to disagress? Of course! I expect to have protectors and defectors. Just judge the stories for it's content. I like it when the story makes us all think and have our emotions. Reality Check!!! I think we all need it once in awhile.

I have another one being release this week. Also 'A New Beginning: Bree's story is about ready to submit.

As usual, thank you all for reading my stories and commenting and voting on them. Burn out? I'm getting there.

DG Hear

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
open.....

and objective and well written. Thank you for sharing with your fans. respectfully fan in Texas

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Absolutely best story by anyone in a long while

First I must say who ever tried to make up a survey of women cheat as much as men, has not read anything published by Psychiatry Today or any published survey outside a women’s magazine. Men cheat at a 3 to 1 ratio as of 2004 published statistics; this is up from 4 to 1 ratio in 1984. These are both statistics from committed relationships, meaning sharing an abode.

I wish my wife were still on earth to read this story. We had so many times in the past laughed about the ridicules ramblings of men on how they made love to women. This stories descriptions of how a woman liked to be touched and stroked are completely real to life for most people. As you get to know each other there are times of more intense lovemaking and sometimes both want it to be wanton and uninhibited, and then back to more loving and satisfying each other. Love, lust, just sex and lovemaking all use the same body parts and actions; there is no difference between any of them, except as perceived in each persons mind. Only each person knows what he or she is thinking and feeling when having sex.

Are all these guys grabbing and biting and pinching such great lovers? Are these most guys’ fantasies of pain infliction on a woman? I am in wonder of a guy rubbing and biting a woman’s clit till it’s sore and then not understanding why she wants him to stop, and then he says I kept going to make it all so much better for her. All she wanted was for him to back off a little and come up and join her and snuggle till they are both ready to continue. I sometimes wonder if guys are really this dumb or are they just into a pain fantasy.

Pain is not a relationship it’s a fetish enjoyed by a few people, does BDSM/Submissive ring a bell.

There are one-night stands of inebriated sex between two people of slamming and banging away. If these two were to form a caring relationship the one-night stand would transform into more of pleasing the other, even if it was to just get what the one wanted in return.

One thing I always find interesting is the universal guy thing of wanting to watch two women having sex. Yet most straight guys and women find two guys having sex as repulsive. As my wife used to say to me, that she new I found the thought of two guys having sex as a huge turnoff and repulsive. She said, why would men think that straight women found other women sexually attractive and wanted to have sex with them? She wondered why couldn’t men see most women had no attraction to other women then men did to other men. This guys’ point of expression is still a phenomenon debated by many highly regarded therapist.

DG Hear told so much truth that I’m sure it will be put down as crap as this is a fantasy site. People of all persuasions come here not just for erotica but validation of their personal preferences with others. It’s sad to say but it’s like people going to church to solidify their beliefs with others of like beliefs. Some people treat erotica as a religion.

I’ve gone on long enough, as there is so much more that DG unearthed it would take a novel to go over it all and be debated.

As always great writing and you have raised more wonderful examples of real life to ponder.

With the greatest of respect.

Peggytwitty

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
This is a very good story

It's a little different reading about the cheating male.

"..nor are we looking for a man with a nine-inch tongue who breathes through his ears." Been awhile since I last heard that. LOL.

Good story, especially considering it was written by a man. Good capture of the female point of view, DG.

Doesn't seem to be a whole hell of a lot of difference, though, does it?

Anyway, good story. Well written; finishing the english class helps, huh?

Keep 'em coming DG, love to read your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BULLSHIT

Studies show that women cheat about 16% and men do it about 20% of the time. Cheating isn't a mans game anymore, women do it just as much. Incest occurs more than people think it does. I don't remember exactly the percentage, but i think it was about 10% of households have some type of incest going on. People just refuse to believe it.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxabout 18 years ago
Story suks

Sorry Dg Hear, but in stories like these, the husband always gets caught and pays for it. When a woman cheats, either she never gets caught or the husband loves her so much that he forgives her and takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thoughts

First, about the apparent lack of cheating husband stories. There are certainly more cheating wife stories on Literotica, but then again there are a lot more "slut wife with accepting husband" stories than there are "slut husband with accepting wife" stories.

That's also part of what drives the market for cheating wife stories - there's a large supply of "willing/wimp cuckold" stories out there (or "unknowing cuckold") and not as many stories that feature a strong husband with a determination to get at least something for himself. There's also more "wife cheats but husband forgives her" stories than the (more realistic) "wife cheats, husband leaves her and gets on with life" type.

However, I have yet to see a "husband acts like a gigolo and bonks everything in a skirt, wife finds out, gets mad but forgives him when he repents and they all live happily ever after" story. Especially one where the wife does not act like a complete slut as an act of "revenge". There are "forgiving husband" stories that do contain revenge but there are also a lot that don't. Are there any "forgiving wife" stories that don't contain revenge?

Which is kind of odd. What is it about the writers of these stories that men seem a lot more capable of forgiving somebody who has wronged them? Are women really more vindictive than men? Do they really have a harder time forgiving people? Somehow I doubt it.

Oh, and some statistics. "Lies, damn lies and statistics". Latest percentage breakdown is that 22% of men in the USA admitted to having sex outside of their relationship. The figure for women is 14%. So, men do it more but women aren't exactly covering themselves in glory. There's also this hot little item - "at least 30% of men who are paying child support are NOT the biological father of the child that the Government forces them to support." Anyone still want to quote statistics and other useless facts? We could bury ourselves in numbers and achieve little. So how about we give up beating the "which gender cheats more" drum.

As for this story - falls into the trap a lot of "cheating wife" stories fall into, that being that it paints the cheating spouse as an absolute monster with no redeeming virtues whatsoever. This is not about somebody who slipped up, its about a cold, calculating arsehole who sets out to cheat and doesn't care about the damage it does. As such it is impossible to feel any sympathy for him and the story is lessened for that.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
Reality writing?

Thank you for telling us that you were writing about reality. Most of what is on this site isn't reality. That's not bad or wrong just how it is. You're right, every once in a while we need a reality check.

I hope you got the A as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different

Different from the usual stories but enjoyed it nevertheless

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Writing a story from the woman point of view!!!!

Truly fantastic! It had it all with a great understanding of the woman's point of view, especially considering it was written by a man. DG, you consistently write stories closer to true-life than any other writer at LITEROTICA. I am filing this away for future enjoyment. Don't you dare 'burn out'!! Pete.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A good story well told!

Oh, yes, cheating has consequences. Usually the consequences aren't nearly so bad for a one-time mistake readily admitted but all can cause the turmoil of divorce.

She is a sneaky little devil. Ask the daughter if it would be okay to date her mother. I've been wondering if the daughter ever found out about that! We're sure she wouldn't really care, though.

Having sex with a drunk woman can be called rape, anytime. She's not in condition to give her consent. Not only called rape but judged rape. So the men were lucky.

Liked this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Somehow I missed this one

DG:

Sorry I did. It's not comfortable when reading about the husband being the bastard, but it happens. It's good to hear the other side once in awhile, especially when it's a well told tale as your always are. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PenceysSecretPenceysSecretover 17 years ago
I really appreciate

This point of view. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truth HURTS

While this is, essentially a "stroke site", the author is correct. We ALL NEED a Reality Check once in a while. I have written comments regarding this in more than a few commentary areas. What damage we can do to ourselves can be stupendous, and believe it or not, some of these stories can influence our conscious decisions and actions to the point of our "convincing ourselves" that to do the things we are reading about are "OK".

THEY AREN'T. Keep it in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
IT IS ABOUT TIME

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 43 YEARS I WOULD NEVER HURT MY FAMILY THIS WAY

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
You may be wrong.

You may be wrong about men cheating more than wives and girlfriends. Most statistics that are collected by various study groups are about married couples. I do not know about cheating on girlfriends. The most recent statistics strongly suggest that a higher percent of wives are now cheating than the percent for husbands. I think feminism has extablished infidelity as a noble virtue, and that may be part of the reason. The other part is the entertainment media, and quite frankly, web sights that encourage the Nike philosophy. "Just do it!"

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome Reality Story

I really enjoyed this story!! Most of the stories are about how swinging life is so great with no negatives. But in reality here is a story that happens but we never read about on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
louguy you're wrong

Good story.

Men still cheat more than women. The statistics have changed a bit, but not that much in the last 9 years:

22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.

14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.

Younger people are more likely candidates; in fact, younger women are as likely as younger men to be unfaithful.

70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men did not know of their spouses' extramarital activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story. People need to think before they act. My parents had a mean and nasty divorce and I still carry the scares from it. Before my wife and I were married and in college we were living together she decided to sleep with someone else while I was out of town. I came home and caught them. We managed to repair our relationship. I forgave her but, you can't forget what happened and you can't heal the hurt that was caused. The bottom line is please look before you leap because there is no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lost it at the end

Too bad you went into fantasy land towards the end, I was enjoying the story up to then. Why do people think that lawyers are afraid of this one or that? There are tons of good attorneys who would give your Hawk a ride for her money. No smart attorney will ever say 98% success, it could come back to bite her. If she approached the case as set forth here, Hawk could lose her license for threatening the op, basically, legal blackmail. Moreover, most employers could care less what legal battles their employees faced, they just want a good day's work for their pay. As to why most wives are cheaters in this section, it's b/c its Loving Wives, not loving husbands. Thanks anyway. Up to the end I'd have given this a 100%, so thanks anyway. -Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dont think so

yea, men do not in fact cheat more than women. supposedly its about 50/50 but ive heard its more women now than men who cheat. also, what does it say when women get that 7 yr itch? and its women more so than men who get that itch that makes them sleep around, especially if they fell old and ugly then all someone needs to do to get in their pants is compliment them for a few weeks and presto! those pants open up. that said, this wasnt a well written story and in no way kept me interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are dead wrong

100% of all wives cheat. Tween 1 -3 % cheat with females and the rest with males. I know the most recent stats that show the wife's first cheat is within the 2 -3 years of marriage if not earlier. You're all wet and should dry off a bit before writing another story that purports to be truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Serioulsy, 100% women cheat dude, SEEK HELP

you're a danger to yourself and society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously DUDE

Don't Pay any attention to the two previous writers. You are definetely

on the right track with most of what you write. Thank God you write here,

balancing out the many others who glorify cheating and it's costs

pmpktypmpktyover 13 years ago
interesting

I liked this one. It was different. I think its funny that someone would say that women cheat 100% of the time. Both men and women cheat all the time so that statement was ignorant. I've found myself reading everything you've written with a few exceptions and I think you are a great writer. Thanks for sharing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

100% of women cheat? Seems some people need to find a different class of women. I know I have never cheated, I have too much self respect and respect for my partner. It is easier to get a divorce than totally ruin yourself, your partner, and your family with stupidity. But then maybe I was raised right. My parents have been married over 35 years and love eachother as much as they did when they were first married.

I really like this story. I am so sick of the "women are whores" type of stories, men are just as likely to be unfaithful as women. The man in this story had a great life and threw it all away. Cheating never pays.

db448db448almost 13 years ago
Seriously? 100%?

No self respecting statistion would ever claim a 100% result on a population as large as all women in the human race. Either the prevoise commentor is lying or he misunderstood the study. I know several women who have not cheted on their husbands so I know that stat is bullshit. Things like that are just used to excuse your own bad behavoir, so you dont have to feel guilty when you cheat, you sick and pathetic bastard.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

In the USA socioligal surways show 70% of the men and 60% of the women cheated minimum once during their marriage. I think the figurs are similar in Hungary, where I live.

I "mistake" in a marriage is forgivable, if the "mistake" is shortime, without STD, without child, without himiliation.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I think it's funny

In most story what I find amazing is no matter who cheats the husband gets fucked. Can someone explain how she gets the house and alimony. Don't get me wrong she deserved to get something for his cheating ass, but till you 62. Please if the husband cheats, she gets half, if she cheats she gets half, if she has a baby by another man she gets half. A the court wonders why so many wives turn up dead.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Excellent and worth the 5 ***** rating I gave it.

The comments about what women want and don't want are spot on. I only wish writers knew that. That would make their stories much better and more realistic.

Excluding same sex cheating, the number cheats by men and women are equal. Logically it cannot be otherwise. However, more women cheat than men. That is because most cheats are one night stands and, for a one night stand, women require exceptionally attractive men and men will have one night stands with women that are far less attractive.

As a result, since the number of cheats is equal, a few very attractive men cheat a lot and most women occasionally cheat and typically women cheat when they are ovolating. Is is not that more men are not willing to cheat, it is the lack of opportunity since women choose to cheat only with more attractive men almost half the men don't have the opportunity to cheat.

anon606anon606over 12 years ago
the stats

I have to say that the figures Duna cites are correct. That is what US studies have reported.

Divorces, however are initiated by the female 70% of the time and by the male under duress of his spouse another 20%. Men don't dump wives for younger women. Women dump husbands depending on their confidence of obtaining the next man. Google 'hypergamy'.

That said, it is totally believable that the protagonist wouldn't think this.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
REALITY AND TRUTH

is what a marriage is supposed to make. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I give it an A -

It approaches a seldom acknowledged truth in real life -

Place yourself ahead of family you lose too - maybe you lose the most

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1almost 12 years ago
I am a forty-four year old mother of three beautiful kids whom I love

do any mothers think , well the kids i berthed are fucking ugly ?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I gave this crap a 1

It proved my point, DG you wrote April's mistake. In that one they had one kid and the other one was from an affair. And some how that was a mistake. Yet here you have a drunk woman and a impaired husband. And because it's the husband, fuck the family. Tell the kids turn them against the dad and take everything. But some bitch has another mans baby and you explain how it was all a mistake. Like I've said before you, Ohio and Matt Monroe all come from the same mold.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
A+

Enjoyed the story ....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Reality check

It NEVER would have gone that way. Nice fantasy but the men got a good lawyer. If they try for rape, the men's lawyer simply tells their lawyer that with the men in jail, no alimony or child support would be forthcoming. So Martha would loose the house (Carrie too), most of its contents and possibly her car (No money to make the payments). So in a real divorce case Roger is going to get 50% of the assets and liberal visitation. Yes he pays alimony and child support but not to the extent you mentioned. If she presses things, he simply takes as many of the liquid assets as he can, closes out his retirement at work, sells off other things and moves far, far away and starts again (Deadbeat Dad). Once again, Martha looses the house and most everything without any money. And Carrie? Same thing. Her husband got 50% of everything in their divorce as the rape threat just didn't fly, especially when Roger forced Martha's hand and Carrie had no witnesses. And since Roger was a weak man, I'm thinking he took off with everything he could and left Martha and the kids in the poorhouse. And the aids part? Not unless he was completely stupid and even then HIV rarely turns into full blown aids these days and people live long and prosperous lives with the disease. A rotten thing to do to run off? Yep. But a far more likely scenario than yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Criminal Prosecution of Rape and using it as a lever in Civil Actions (e.g., Divorce)

One star for this stupidity which most authors full victim to. In the United States of America, the Sovereign, (the District Attorney, United States Attorney, the State's Attorney, etc.) is the only POWER who makes the determination of whether not a criminal prosecution is initiated! Your attorney in private practice representing you

In a divorce action has no ability whatsoever to initiate such an action! Your divorce lawyer can't put someone in jail just because you are pissed off at him!!!! Additionally, threatening criminal prosecution, (here, rape prosecution) for the solely for purposes of seeking advantage in the divorce action, is likely to get the lawyer representing the wife disbarred!!!! It is a violation of the code of professional responsibility to attempt to do so!!!!!! Years ago, another anonymous commentator made that point. The authors of Literotica consistently engage in that foolish sort of story line. It demonstrates beyond any shadow of a doubt that none of the authors of Literotica have any understanding of what the legal process in the United States of America is! You fools! Look at all of the nastiness that "Black Lives Matter" makes when a white cop shoots a black thug. If your stupid idea of what criminal prosecution was all about was reality, then Black Lives Matter would be

criminally prosecuting those cops!

This is not to say that the Husband and the sister and her husband should not get slammed, but wife and counsel have to go about it in a different fashion.

As long as authors persist in this sort of legal stupidity, I will rate it a 1 star. Similar to all of the assertions of the monsterous penii that are able to push into a woman's virgin cervix. (Such actions require the administration of a potent cocktail of female hormones and several hours of painful labor to dilate the cervix enough to allow the admission of something as narrow as a pencil .) I expect the suspension of certain aspects of reality, but when the story purports to be based on reality and engages in the sort of fantasy, the resulting ratiing by me is one star!

The story should've said they got divorced, he got moderately screwed over, she got the hose and the kids, and alimony and that was it.

AJ is also likely to get disbarred for having sex with her client! Most State Bars will state several years between end of representation and sex! Another reason for 1

Star!,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
total bull shit

get your facts right before publishing dross like this...cannot believe such a good writer as you falls down by writing utter crap like this...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Mostly ok

But utter bullshit not to prosecute for rape!

She should have called the police as soon as she left.

Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Telling it like it is

Most men are rutting dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheaters punished hoof

Anonymous because I keep forgetting losing passwords etc johntwheels@aol good story hate cheaters no punishment etc

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Loving Wives?

Nope. Non-consent.

Way past a cheater's or swapping story. For reference, Burn The Bastard is just as valid Burn The Bitch.

More reference -

* 22% of married men have committed an adulterous act at least once in their life

* 14% of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives

* It is in the younger generation where these values are considerably higher and the numbers of both sexes are closer together

* 2% to 3% of all children born are due to infidelity and shockingly most of these children are unknowingly raised by men who are not their biological fathers

* 70% of married women and 54% of married men did not know of their spouses’ extramarital activity (so roughly 7% of both genders do know they've been cheated on)

Reasonable or not, for both social and biological reasons women "cheating" is seen as worse. Before birth control and reliable paternity testing, the double standard did make more sense... Neither our laws nor our culture has adapted to the new reality. It'll take even longer for our instincts to change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This deserves a read

A good story about love and loss in a real world.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Just right

When the cheaters are the husbands, then they definitely need to burn. These two were extra despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a moralizing, condescending mess. This is supposed to be a story not a sermon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love women with balls (even if it is only on a temporary condition instead of a permanent transplant) to get a justified revenge against a cheating hubby. Roger deserved his HIV-aids problems: good for him. I am sorry that Sally will lose her financial support from Roger but his retirement will pass on to the kids.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here's a reality check....women lie far more than men, even under oath. The author's claim at the beginning about relative rates of cheating comes from the very lowest, least reliable kind of evidence - surveys, often done on the internet. Various people have gone beyond the junk science of "surveys" and the results for cheating today, as opposed to years ago, are different - ranging from about the same rate to somewhat higher for women.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm 61 years old, and I can confirm that women will lie when it works to their advantage, which is most of the time.

There's a reason why women are descibed as being "deadlier than the male".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To the prior commenters contesting the MULTIPLE large scale psych studies that anonymously ask about extramarital affairs, some going back three decades: Balderdash! Take off your conspiracy blinders and get out of the incel forums. Men cheat more than women (29% have at least one extramarital affair by their 50s vs 19% for women, though since 1990s, women have increased by 50% from 13%, while men remained constant), but women have longer average affairs (6 months vs 2 months for men). The rates for infidelity in any exclusive relationship of any kind, including emotional affairs, second base, etc) is 58% men and 64% women, but that is across marriages, engagements and exclusive BF-GF. The frightening numbers is that 75% of men and 66% of women would cheat if they had a 100% guarantee they would NOT get caught. Thatbis stunning.

That being said, it was nice to see the author provide a good story and a fresh perspective. I just knew though that his fact-based statements at the beginning woukd trigger a lot of readers on this site. No wonder we are tearing the country apart, since some people live and breathe alternative facts to suit their "intuition". Thankfully the scientific method isn't based on that crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories