All Comments on 'Rear Window'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb, as always.

Very enjoyable reading! Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very very nice.

Wonderful youthful tryst. If only the ones you spy from afar were also interested in you! Ah, well, but we can always fantasize.........good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I've read several of your stories, and this is far and away the best. I particularly liked how Patricia always seemed to be one step ahead of Leon -- isn't that usually the case. Sentimentality rules though, and my only wish is that from this 'portentous' first time for them as lovers, they could come to truly love each other. I've been reading here a long while and never before suggested a sequel. But a few pages showing us how they come to fall in love, beyond being lovers would be well received. After all, how could this not happen, and wouldn't you like to show us how you'd do in the romance category?

Interestingly, my first experience, although quite different from Patricia's, was just as nice, and you could write a fantastic story about it. But it's just so deeply personal, I think I'll keep it to myself just a little while longer.

Beth in Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are definietely improving with age, Charles!! LOL

Great story, Charles.....and who wouldn't want this delightful young lady as a neighbour.....

Keep up the GREAT work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

nice slow buildup

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it!

Really like your 'first time' stories. Do more, pease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Charles, all your stories combine the sophistication of a Jungian analyst with the craftmanship of the best erotic writers in history....you're the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best voyeur story ever

I didn't think I would enjoy a voyeur story this much. You really don't write any duds. Thank you for taking care with each story. I'm glad you're still writing. Like a lot of your stories, you've created characters here that are developed and interesting, and I'd like to read more about them (and maybe their friends).

I'll need to become a Literotica user just so I can stop reviewing your stories anonymously.

GmogrosGmogrosover 11 years ago
Great

As always, great work, thanks!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
True To Life Emotions.

You perfectly captured the angst and egoism that runs through the mind of a horny teenaged boy who does, in fact know and appreciate, that he's being disrespectful by intruding on a girl's privacy, but his hormones and desperate desires persuade him to look. And to often go to absurd lengths to get that look.

Women often can't fathom how boys don't understand their feelings of violation and betrayal in situations like this. All I can say is that, after years of curiosity driven by a libido enhanced by a twelve-fold increase in testosterone after puberty, we are genuinely afraid we'll die without ever getting another chance to see a woman's body.

Yes, intellectually, we know that's ridiculous; but it's really no more ridiculous than an adolescent girl thinking she'll die without ever knowing love because a boy wouldn't talk to her.

I apologize sincerely to all the females who have been frightened or repelled by boys "sneaking a peek", but please remember: most of us actually are (were) harmless.

JagstangPwrJagstangPwrover 9 years ago
Best quote ever

"It's just so hard to take a position contrary to one's erection." This explains most of my best and worst life decisions.

Great story! Very nostalgic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gripping

I don't usually tead much, but this had me spellbound right to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous