Rebecca

Story Info
Second chances, or not?
3.9k words
4.34
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatep
whatep
52 Followers

Rebecca

So, my second story. Eventually I think most of the stories will link up in some way, at least that's the idea, but I also have a plan to have at least one story in almost every category so it might take some time. As usual, all characters are over the age of 18. Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd just turned over the page to begin reading chapter 12, when Meg, asleep beside me on the sofa, lifted her head and cocked it to one side, listening.

I scratched behind her ear. "Sshh, its just the wind." I soothed.

Suddenly she shot off the sofa, narrowly missing my mug of tea, and skidded to a halt inside the front door, barking furiously.

"Meg! Hush!" I commanded.

As she continued to bark, I put down the chronicle of the French Revolution I was reading, and followed my dog into the hallway.

Over the sound of the storm I could hear indistinct knocking from the other side of the heavy oak front door. I grabbed Meg's collar and cracked the door open.

Under the meagre shelter of my porch stood two hikers, both drenched by the autumn storm howling down from the fells.

I opened the door further, and beckoned them inside out of the wind and rain.

I looked at the soaked pair."Can I help you?"

"Yes, thank you for letting us in." He pulled back the hood of his anorak. "We're on our way to the Youth Hostel at Overton, but we seem to have missed the way in the storm."

I thought for a moment then waved my hand in the vague direction of the north-east "It's over that way, round the side of the fell. But it's over four miles." I indicated the route on the framed OS map on the hall wall. "It's not an easy path in bad weather and it'll be dark in less than an hour."

The young woman, a startlingly attractive brunette, pulled back her hood and looked at her companion.

"Look," I said, "I'd offer to drive you over there around the other side of the fell, but for most of the way the road's only a farm track. Even in the Land Rover the road's difficult in bad weather, and in this rain the visibility's low too. Why don't you come in and have a cup of tea, and we'll work out what to do."

They both looked relieved.

"Hang your waterproofs over there, so they can drip on the slate floor, and come into the parlour where it's warm."

I put the kettle on the Aga to boil for a fresh brew and joined them in the lounge to find them both sat at one end of the sofa, with Meg taking up the rest of the space, her head laid on the woman's lap.

"She likes you." I said "That's Meg by the way, and I'm Joe."

"I'm Michael and this is Rebecca."

"Becky!" she corrected him gently.

"So listen, I have a spare room here if you want it. The storm's forecast to have blown through by morning, and you can be on your way fed and warm. You'll just need to let the Youth Hostel know so they don't go out looking for you."

"Oh, we couldn't impose" he replied.

"It's really not a problem, there's only me and Meg since my wife died, and I keep the spare room for 'waifs and strays' -- and the occasional visit from my sister." I smiled as I realised they may take 'waifs and strays' as an insult.

"The weather can be really unpredictable up here and I volunteer for mountain rescue so I always keep extra food in just in case." I watched Becky stroking Meg's head and smiled. "Meg's a trained rescue dog. She's found quite a few walkers lost on the fells. Assuming they don't need serious medical treatment a lot of them end up spending the night here and spoiling her."

"She's beautiful," Becky said, "I've owned gold as well as black Labradors before, and I know there's chocolate, but what colour is she?"

"It's called fox red. She seems to have take a shine to the two of you."

Michael thought for a moment then looked at Becky. "I think it would be stupid to try to make it to Overton in this, Becks."

"I agree," she said. "If you're sure it's not a problem, Joe, then we'll take you up on your offer."

"That's settled then. I'll go and make up the bed and warm the room. Are you ok with boeuf bourguignon for supper."

"That sounds amazing" they both replied, "are you sure you have enough?"

"I put enough in the slow-cooker for a few meals and then freeze what I don't eat straight away, so yes, there's plenty. I'll show you where the bathroom is so you can shower and change."

They were ravenous, although I did catch Becky sneaking Meg a piece of beef. "I'm trying to teach her not to beg from the table." I chided, with a smile to soften the correction. "She is a pet, but she's also a working dog so she needs to be fit." "And well behaved" I directed to Meg, giving her a 'hard stare' which just resulted in her plastering herself to Becky's leg for protection.

After eating, Michael and Becky offered to clean up the dishes so I took Meg outside to do what dogs do. The howling gale meant that she darted back in as soon as she had finished, with no interest whatsoever in a walk.

After showing the couple to their room, I locked the doors, banked the wood burner and turned off the lights then decided to take a shower before bed.

Towelling my hair dry after my shower I heard the bathroom door creak open. I put down the towel and turned, expecting to see that Meg had followed me into the bathroom again.

"Shit! Becky!"

She looked stricken with embarrassment "I'm sorry, I heard the shower go off a while ago. I thought you'd finished I, I..."

I reached across to get my towel, willing her not to look down, but wasn't quick enough.

I heard her whispered "Jesus!" as she focussed on my groin, her eyes becoming as round as saucers.

I managed to wrap the towel around my waist as her eyes found mine, her face crimson with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!" she said "I didn't mean to...."

"It's OK. We're all adults and these things happen. I tend to be fairly casual about locking doors, and things, living alone.

I thought about how to reduce her embarrassment, deciding escape was the best strategy. "Look, I can finish drying in my room so the bathroom's all yours."

Once dry and in my tee-shirt and shorts for bed, I settled down to continue reading Simon Schama's "Citizens" for an hour or so until I became drowsy and turned off the bedside light to settle down to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep before the creak of the door woke me. I heard a whispered "Joe? Are you awake?"

I sat up and turned on the bedside light to see Becky standing in the doorway looking incredibly cute in an oversize tee-shirt that came down to her upper thighs.

"Becky? Are you both OK?"

She looked nervous, biting her bottom lip, but took a step into the room.

"Joe?" she began "I wondered..." "I wanted to ask.." she stopped. "I've been lying awake for hours! I can't stop thinking about it, what I saw, you know." She took a deep breath "Can I see it again?"

"Michael?" I asked, confused.

"He's asleep, but we've, err, had the occasional threesome with Tim, one of his friends. He seems to like watching, so I don't think he'd mind."

My head told me that this was a really, really bad idea, but I hadn't had any female company since my wife died three years ago and my hormones won out over my common sense.

I climbed out of bed and held my hands out to her. "If you were mine, though, I wouldn't share you with anyone!"

She closed the door quietly behind her and walked towards me hesitantly. As she reached me she placed her hands in mine. I could feel her trembling so I gave her fingers a reassuring squeeze. Placing her hands on the waistband of my shorts, I gently pressed down on her shoulders to encourage her kneel. She lowered herself and, gripping the waistband of my shorts, slid them down to my ankles.

"Oh my God!" she breathed as she reached forward absently and then pulled her hand back quickly before making contact. "It's even bigger than I thought." She looked up at me, biting her bottom lip. "Can I touch it?"

"Let me think" I replied with a smile, trying to lighten the tension. "I haven't been intimate with a woman since my wife died three years ago, and I have a stunningly beautiful woman of, what, half my age, on her knees asking if she can touch my cock? Is this a trick question?

Becky grinned as she reached out her hands. She gently hefted my cock as if gauging the weight and then started stroking it gently, watching in awe as it lifted and hardened for her.

I saw her gulp and then lick her lips, her eyes wide. I placed my hands on her head, stroking her hair and gently coaxed her towards me. She looked up at me, and then returned her gaze to my erection.

Dipping her head forward, she stuck out her tongue and gently licked all around the head. I just about managed to stop my knees buckling with the intense sensation.

Becky looked up at me, smiling. "You have a beautiful cock, Joe. Is it hard because of me?"

She gazed at my cock, enraptured, then closed her eyes and took one long, languorous lick up along the underside before stretching her lips round the head to take it into her mouth. She slowly began to suckle, sliding her lips back and forth over the head as she swirled her tongue over the tip.

I heard a creak, and turned to see Michael's pale face peering round the door, his eyes wide with shock as he watched his girlfriend on her knees, worshipping my cock. He looked up and his eyes met mine for a moment; he blushed and dropped his gaze to the floor before pulling his head back behind the door.

I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pulled her to her feet. "My turn!"

Turning her, I guided her to the bed, sitting her on the side and, after pulling off her tee-shirt, pushed her back so she was laid on the bed, her thighs splayed open wantonly on the edge of the mattress. I knelt and began to lave her bald pussy with my tongue, slowly working on increasing her arousal. I felt her shudder and then push back my head.

"I want to try it. Please Joe. I want it inside me."

"I don't have any condoms in the house."

She looked disappointed for a moment, then brightened "I'm sure it'll be OK. I'm on the pill, and we've always used condoms, so I know I'm clean. Can you pull out before you cum?"

As I helped her slide back fully onto the bed, I saw Michaels face appear at the door once more. As I caught his gaze I nodded towards the chair by the door, silently giving him permission to watch in comfort if he wanted to.

I positioned myself between Becky's outstretched thighs, my cock finding her opening without guidance.

"Becky!" I called her back from her trance like state. Her eyes hooded with lust she looked at me. "Michael's here. He's going to watch you get fucked. Is that what you want?"

She closed her eyes and groaned, lifting her hips to welcome my thrust. At first it was really difficult to enter her -- she was almost impossibly tight -- but as she produced more and more lubrication the head eventually started to work it's way in, finally sliding in and wedging her open. She gasped at the sensation and climaxed, her pussy clamping down tightly on my cock behind the head.

Slowly I started to work the head in and out, penetrating her a little further each time as she stretched to accommodate me and her fluids spread further along my shaft.

Every few minutes I felt her climax again as I thrust deeper and deeper. She turned her head towards her boyfriend, his mouth hanging open as he watched her. "God baby, he's so big. He's really stretching me with his big cock. Are you sure you want to watch this?"

Michael didn't answer her. I don't know if her words registered consciously; he appeared hypnotised by the sight in front of him.

I continued to thrust gently in and out, opening her up to my cock which was now over halfway in. As she climaxed once again she wrapped herself around me, her legs crossed behind my hips and her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her. After a moment she pushed down with her heels on my buttocks, encouraging me deeper as I pushed the rest of the way in with one slow, relentless thrust, filling her completely.

She howled as a huge orgasm claimed her, her body shuddering, teeth chattering as incomprehensible sounds came from her throat. I looked down tenderly at the beautiful young woman lying underneath me as she came apart in my arms.

I held myself over her until her senses returned. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I've never felt... I've never cum like that, ever."

I smiled at her and slowly started to thrust in and out, taking longer and longer strokes as I felt her pussy relax and loosen as she became accustomed to my girth. Once I was able to move freely I started to build up speed, watching her face as orgasm after orgasm crashed over her her, all thoughts of her boyfriend forgotten. I felt her hard nipples rubbing on my chest. Slowly, I saw her start to climb towards a massive climax, a look of awe on her face as she realised what this was building to. "I'm getting close." I told her.

She screwed up her eyes, trying to think. "In me Joe! I want you to cum inside me! Don't pull out!" She locked her legs behind me, preventing me from withdrawing even if I wanted to. I began to pick up the pace, driving her down into the mattress with each savage thrust. Suddenly her mouth opened in a silent scream, her back arching as she came on my cock. Her pussy clamped down then started rippling around me, pushing me over the edge into my own climax as my thrusts became uncoordinated. I felt each rope of pent up semen pulsing along my cock as I squirted repeatedly deep inside her, our hips jerking together erratically. I pulled out of her, my cock still spurting, and coated her pussy lips with cum before pushing back deep inside her.

Becky looked deep into my eyes then pulled me down for a deeply passionate kiss, before gently pushing me off to lie beside her, both of us gasping for breath.

"Wow!" she said "That was..."

I looked at her pussy, now red and swollen, dripping with cum. I kissed her on the forehead. "I'll get you a towel to clean up"

Once cleaned, she snuggled into me for a moment, then stood and went over to kneel in front of her boyfriend, who still looked stunned by what he had witnessed.

"Babe?" she began "I've never felt anything like that before. It's only ever going to be a one off, but I'd like to make the most of it, so I'd like to sleep in here with Joe tonight! Is that OK?"

"Err, I guess so" he looked at the chair dubiously.

"You'll need some sleep ready for carrying on walking tomorrow. Don't try to sleep in the chair. I think you should go back to the spare room so you can be comfortable."

He looked doubtful but, after glancing at me with a look of concern, kissed his girlfriend and returned to the other room.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her when he had closed the door behind him. "I don't want to be the source of problems between you."

"I know." she replied. "I don't want to hurt him, but I just want to experience this tonight. We'll be fine. He's seen me fuck Tim."

Twice more we fucked. Once during the night when I awoke to find her sucking me back to hardness before straddling me to ride both of us to climax, and once as dawn broke, when we gently and tenderly made love.

And then we were all up and dressed and eating breakfast before they continued their walk. It was quite surreal watching Becky and Michael laughing together and feeding each other forkfuls of bacon and pieces of toast as if the night had never happened.

I watched them from my front door as they followed the footpath around the fell until they disappeared from view. Meg whined as I bent down to fuss her. "It's just you and me again now, Megs."

Two weeks later found me packing the Land Rover after lunch for a trip up to see my sister in Scotland. She'd phoned early in the week and I'd promised to come up to try to sort out the fallout from her increasingly drama filled love life.

I'd just stowed a holdall of clothes when Meg barked once and I saw a red Mini Cooper climbing the rough rode towards the farmhouse. Reaching the old farmyard, it parked and Becky got out, to the delight of Meg who rushed to greet her.

She looked at me apprehensively. "Hi. I'm sorry to turn up unannounced but we, I, didn't get your phone number so I couldn't call first."

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine and so's Michael. Erm. Michael and I, we've been talking. We've started talking about what happened here when we're.." She paused to consider her words. "When we're in bed together. Michael can see that talking about it really turns both of us on, and I think he can see that I miss it, so he's said I can do that again every now and again, if I want to. The thing is, I trust you, so I wouldn't want it to be anyone else." She hesitated "Would you want to? Maybe every few weeks or so. What do you think?"

"On the one hand, I'd be a fool to say no, wouldn't I." I began. "However -- and I'll probably kick myself later for asking this -- isn't it going to risk harming your relationship with Michael?"

"No!" she exclaimed, then "Maybe? Probably, I don't know! I think Michael can see how that night affected me. I think he feels that if I don't experience it again occasionally, I might go looking for it more permanently."

"That might happen anyway." I replied. "Do you love him?"

"I like him a lot, so I think the potential for love could be there there, yes. But we've only been together three months so it's really early days." she replied. "Besides, I'm not sure we're going to make it." I looked at her. "I heard what you said last time. You said that if I was yours, you wouldn't share me with anyone."

She paused. "I'm beginning to think that's what I want. To find someone who'll cherish me like that. I do respect the fact that he's not jealous but..." she trailed off.

She suddenly registered the part-loaded Land Rover. "Oh! You're going away. This isn't a good time is it?"

"I'm going up to see my baby sister in Scotland, well half-sister really, my dad remarried after mum died. Her dick of a boyfriend has been cheating on her, so I'm going up to give her some moral support and help her work out what she wants to do."

I thought "Maybe you should take this opportunity to really talk things through with Michael -- see if you're both OK with it, and what kind of relationship you both want. I'll give you my phone number so you can call me when you're sure. But," I continued. "he seems like a really good guy, if a little perverted, so I'm not going to humiliate him, and I won't let you torture him either. And if it's not working, with either me or him, make a clean break -- no drama." I smiled at her.

"He's away. He's gone for a long weekend with Tim. A mate of theirs is getting married so they're at his stag do down in Kent. That's why this weekend was perfect." She looked a little crestfallen

I felt some sympathy for her. "Would he be OK with you coming with me to see my sister?" I asked. "I'll need to ask her first, but it'd be good to have company, for her as well as me."

"He's away 'till Tuesday, so I think so, but I'll let him know by text. Where does your sister live? How long will it take to get there?"

I smiled. "She lives on Islay. So about 5 or 6 hours to get to Kennacraig - I've a room booked at the Frigate Hotel - and then catch the 07:30 ferry tomorrow to Port Ellen."

I could see her mind working as she smirked. "Hotel room huh?"

"Hmm. I wondered if that's the bit you'd hear. I booked a double room anyway so I just have to let them know I have a guest."

"OK. I'm in. Go and phone your sister."

"Just one thing" I said "Don't tell her about Michael. She'd see it as close to the way Paul has been treating her. I know it's different but I wouldn't want you to get the backlash."

whatep
whatep
52 Followers
12