Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my mobile "Hi Em. How are things?"

"Oh! Hello Joe. I'm OK. Paul and I aren't speaking at all now and he's spending most of his time with his whore. I'm not really hurting any more, just angry. I just want it over with now so I can get on with my life."

"OK I'm just setting out. I'll be there in the morning. Err, Emily, is it OK if I bring someone with me?"

"A woman?" she asked. Emily had been nagging me to start looking around once she felt I'd had enough time to grieve for Pip.

"Yes. A woman!"

"Wow. I thought after Pip died you'd never date again. Tell me all about her."

"It's not like that, Emily. We're not exactly dating. She, err, Becky's more of a friend." I waited for Emily to connect the dots.

"You mean 'a friend' as in a friend with benefits?" I could hear the doubt enter my sister's mind.

"I'm not really sure what it is, but she's just turned up here today with nowhere to go. I think you'd really like her."

"OK then." she sighed. "Things are already crazy here anyway and at least I'll have another woman around to gang up on you. How old is she? About the same as you?"

"I've not asked her. I'd guess early 20s or so."

"That's about 20 years difference. Is she on medication for this insanity?" She laughed. "Wow! She's younger than me. Watch out big brother. She'll wear you out." She laughed again "This I have to see! Tell her I'm looking forward to meeting her."

12