All Comments on 'Rebecca Ch. 03'

by execuwriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
I'm hooked

I read this chapter before the first two, and I'm glad: starting with Chapter 3 has me hooked--I am definitely interested to see where this goes. Of course, reading chapter 1 has already indicated where it is going to some extent...

It is the relationship between Garth and Rebecca that is the magnet here. The sex isn't all that exciting, but it doesn't have to be because the author has created a plot and setting where, whether brutal or almost tender, the sex that happens feels quite genuinely organic to the setting and the story. Not so common at Literotica. Nice.

While there was useful background in chapters 1 and 2, I suspect I would not have stuck with this story had I read Chapter 1 alone when it first was posted (there's a lesson in that I suspect...).

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Amazing writing!

She's so tough in such an unlivable situation. I was hesitant to read after the last chapter but it is such a good story. Please continue!! After living in S Florida I am remembering all the Jewish expressions!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Wow

It's been a while since you've updated this story, so I really hope you're still planning on finishing this.

What a fabulous premise! A neo-nazi abducts a Jewish woman and she has to find a way to reach him before he kills her. I don't understand why this has not had better scores and can only surmise it has more to do with the nonconsent aspects. I tend to agree with the other commenter who suggested this chapter ought to have been the first. But I'd be just as happy if you completed this story... pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexecuwriter@execuwriter
86 Followers
born in eastern USA living in mid sized southern community health care professional same partner for two score years 3 xy offspring love bondage and rescuing damsels in distress who are about to be executed. we should enjoy life in the world the way it is, not the way we woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rebecca Ch. 02 Previous Part
Rebecca Series Info

SIMILAR Stories