Rebound Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, the important part is to let her know that you cannot allow yourself to continue with her because you know that you will have your chance with your dream girl soon since her current boyfriend is a jerk and she will find out sooner rather than later. If she asks who, tell her you can't tell, just as you wouldn't tell anything about what you two have done. Since you aren't really hooked up with this girl yet, Mary won't feel like she has helped you cheat on this mystery girl, so no guilt, but she will know that you just couldn't resist her charms, so big ego boost. Of course after that, you would have to withdraw from the tutoring sessions for a while, but I feel that Mary won't need them much longer after that anyway since she will have her renewed confidence.

"Now how does that sound to you? Do you see any flaws in the plan?"

"The only problem I see is lying to Mary, I'm not sure I can do that even for a good purpose."

"I feel that it isn't really a lie to exaggerate the mystery girl in the story, and I'm kind of hoping to be your girl for a while, but we have to keep her in the dark about us. I hope that from now on I do qualify as your dream girl at least until we can make that dream a reality. And my last boyfriend was a jerk, and I sure am glad I found out sooner rather than later.

"Think it over today. You don't have any classes today with Mary, do you? Probably won't see her until tomorrow's tutoring session... If you decide you can't do it, we'll come up with some other way. I just feel that this is the best solution with what we know right now."

With that, Sam tapped her watch to make me think of the time. I had to leave in just a few minutes.

"I will think it over today, between classes and while I'm at work. Will you be around tonight to talk it over if I have any issues or ideas?"

"Sure, just knock on my door if you want to see me."

Now I had two things I'd be thinking of all day. I don't know if she deliberately used that phrasing after what I had seen last night and today; or if she was innocent of any extra meaning and my dirty mind was just overactive.

My classes today were; English Comp, U. S. History, and a statistics class; each about 50 minutes to allow time to get to the next class. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my classes were Analytical Chemistry and a management class, each an hour and a half. Beth was 'tutoring' Mary and me on the chemistry. I'd be working my job from 2:00 until 6:00 tonight; I'm a dispatch assistant/trainee with a trucking company that uses tanker trucks between chemical companies and plastics manufacturing businesses. I also work a total of 8 more hours on Tuesday and/or Thursday, and/or Saturday, for the total of 20 hours, as suggested by the college.

I knew that we were supposed to have a fairly light dispatch schedule today, so I would have time to do homework and my thinking between shipments. The job isn't hard physically or mentally, but does carry a bit of responsibility due to safety concerns when chemicals are being shipped over the roads. My job was the final safety check, to insure no leaking tankers went out and that the drivers were aware of any special precautions they were required to take on the road.

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I usually carried a backpack which also held my running shoes and rain gear for the trip home after work. The run home made a good 30 minute exercise program for those days. Then on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, I'd go to the Y to swim or to the school gym for a pickup b-ball game for my exercise. So I had a plan to keep in decent shape through my college time without being overly strenuous.

By the time I got home, the only other potential problem that I came up with was whether or not Mary might try to start an investigation to 'discover' my dream girlfriend. If she did, she would probably start by trying to get info from Beth, so we would need to keep Beth informed and have her try to stop anything like that from happening. So I planned to talk it over a little more with Sam and Beth that night.

Our roomies knew that Sam and Beth and I are siblings, and so it wasn't strange to them that we would make our meals together sometimes. That night after we had supper, Beth volunteered to clean up the dishes so Sam and I could have a little more private conversation about my issues with our plan. So Sam and I went up to her room to talk. While I selected to sit on her desk chair, Sam just sprawled out on her bed with her chin on her hands.

"I wanted to discuss just one thing that I thought of today. I think that Mary may be a little more curious about my dream girl than to just let it alone when I tell her that. She may even think she could do the girl and me a favor by butting in and telling my dream girl about her cheating boyfriend and thereby give me a chance even sooner. I think if she did think like that, she would probably try to get Beth to tell her the name of the girl or something like that. So I was thinking that we need to keep Beth well informed, and maybe have her tell a story about how angry I may get if she butted in, maybe something like I wouldn't speak to Beth for a month or something when she had invaded my privacy. What do you think?"

"Pretty good thinking, Bob, and pretty close to what I have already set up with Beth to cover just that idea. The difference is that we aren't going to wait until Mary may start asking Beth about the whole situation, we will have Beth cut this off before it gets to the pass, before Mary even thinks to start trying to help out. So, you need to be a little late getting to the tutoring session tomorrow to give Beth time to 'leak' a little information to Mary.

"Beth is going to leak that you have been in the tutoring session because you have been too moony over some girl to concentrate to hold your grades up. We are pretty sure that Mary will ask if we know the girl's name and Beth is going to give her a story that we don't know the girl's name, but we are staying out of it because we don't want a repeat of the last time we invaded your privacy. Mary is bound to ask what happened and Beth would say about you giving her the silent treatment for some amount of time.

"We had originally thought of using two weeks, but 'nearly a month' would be more forceful and keep Mary from even thinking of starting anything that may cause you to get mad at her for so long a time. The trick is to make it so she won't pull back away from you but so that she won't feel that this can be a long term commitment on either her part or your part. I'm sure that Beth can get just the right feel to it. All you do is follow along as you have been, not too forward, but not too resistant either.

"If she wants to give it up, hey, great for you; but if not, don't worry, I'll be right here any time. If you do this right, Mary may still want to be your friend even if she finds out eventually that you didn't have some other girl out there. Maybe she would even offer you the same kind of help that I am asking of you, or maybe she would figure out that Beth or I were helping you out with your libido. Either way, I'm sure she wouldn't want to cause us any trouble."

"Sam, I'm so glad that we have this thing straight between us now. I was getting rather unsure of myself there when you let me see what I saw, but hadn't said anything. I thought I was going around the bend and letting myself become a real pervert. I worried that I might do something that would make you hate me forever."

"Oh, Bob, Beth and I know that you would never do anything to hurt either of us and we knew that we could depend on you to help out any way that we asked. I'm the one who should probably apologize for being a real 'perv'. I'm the one who just can't exert enough self-control to deal with my needs without help. I will make this promise, if you help me out now with my needs, I will never refuse you whenever you may need a little help with any of your needs."

Just then, Beth knocked on the door and without waiting for an answer, walked on in.

"Hey, Bethie, what if I had been offering him a little incentive to keep going along with the plan? Or, what if I had let myself go to fill my needs right now? What would you have said or done about that?"

"Well, I guess I would have gotten a little treat and gotten a little more information about Bob than I have had before. But maybe I would have joined in on giving Bob a little incentive, too. It is my friend that he's helping out, after all, and I wouldn't have any problem with returning a favor."

The tenting of my pants must have gotten even bigger. Beth was willing, too! I have to be dreaming, Beth is willing and Sam is eager. How can one guy get this lucky? I didn't feel my chin hit the floor, so it had to still be on my face, but I think I did make a gurgling sound as they both turned to look at me. They looked at each other and started chuckling as they turned back to me.

"I hope that indicates that you aren't having any issues with this, Bob. But Sammy does need some help, well even more than now and then, and even I am not immune to all needs, though my needs are not as often. We will try not to interfere when you date other girls, I can help Sammy somewhat, sometimes, but there will be times that Sammy just has to have a guy's help, and it is much better that it be you, than for her to have to go find someone else. Sammy and I really aren't trying to kill you."

"I know that both of you wouldn't hurt me any more than I could ever hurt either of you. But if you two did want to try to fuck me to death, I'd be a willing participant."

"Oh, thank you, Bob. We won't let that happen, I mean, what would Dad say if we did that?"

"Well, I think that I better get back to my room, and I think Bob better get to his room too so that we don't use up the energy he may need tomorrow after the tutoring session."

"Oh, Bethie, are you sure? Maybe he needs a little fine tuning before the big event."

"Ha! Now it hasn't been that long for you, Sammy. And I think after what you did to him this morning and last night, he is as fine-tuned as he needs to be. I think some sleep will be better for him than any more tuning."

With that, Beth grabbed my hand and pulled me up and shoved me towards the door. She closed the door behind her and pointed me towards my room. She headed to her own room also and looked at me as she opened her door. My pants were still tented and I knew I'd have to jerk one off before I could sleep. She must have noticed the tenting still also because she closed her door and walked over to me and pushed me into my room.

"I guess it isn't fair to get you all stirred up and then tell you to go to bed. I have to admit that this much talking about sex has me on pins, too. Now I'm not going to go all out here now 'cause you do need to get to bed, but a little relief does seem to be in order."

With that, Beth pushed me into the center of the room at the edge of the bed and started pulling my belt open and undid the button and the zipper. She grabbed my pants and boxers and dropping to her knees, yanked them down around my ankles. She almost got slapped in the face when my prick cleared the waistband. Before I could say a word, she had a hand behind my thigh holding me in place, and the other holding my tip down so she could get it into her mouth. My god did that feel good! She tilted her head back and gave me a wink as she started sliding back and forth taking in just over half and then backing off until just the head was in. She dropped her hand down and it seemed to be in her pants but it was hard to tell at this angle.

"I won't be able to hold off long at this rate, Beth. You need to either slow down or I'm going to come too fast for you to have a chance to come, too."

She didn't slow down, and her shoulder didn't seem to be moving any faster either, but as I started to come she started a moan around my prick and her teeth hit just a little before I finished spurting and she slumped back onto her knees and feet. I fell back to sit on the edge of my bed and saw that she did indeed have a hand in her pants though it wasn't moving, just held to her by the waistband holding it there. Her pants were definitely wet over her pussy. She had let the hand behind my thigh shift to my knee as I sat down.

"Wow! I didn't realize how much I needed that too. Hey, and you taste pretty good, Bob. I guess I may have to do that more often than I thought I would."

Her tongue came out and licked up the only little drop that had escaped her mouth.

"Beth, I didn't get to do anything..."

"Shhhh. I got what I needed too, Bob. I got more than I expected; but now, we do need to let you get to bed and I need to go get in my own bed. I'm sure we can both sleep just fine now."

She seemed reluctant to put the hand from in her pants in my hand so I could help her to her feet, but I grabbed her wrist and licked her hand clean then helped her up.

"You taste mighty good too girl. I won't let you do all the work next time and I expect to get right to the source also."

"I'll hold you to that, Bob."

She turned and slipped out of my room. I fell back onto the bed to catch my breath. I used one foot to push my shoes, my pants, my boxers and my sock, off my foot, then repeated the process on the other side. I managed to pull the covers down with one hand while I undid my shirt buttons with the other. I think I pulled the cover back over me after I was already asleep.

I awoke in the morning remembering a wonderful, but naughty dream I had of Beth giving me a blowjob. But then I remembered that it was a real memory, not a dream. My morning wood got twice as hard and I wanted to jump across the hall and fulfill the promised next time.

'Whoa, Bob. You can't go letting yourself get out of control like that. What would the roomies think to see that, what would Sam think when Beth had insisted that we hold off and head to our own beds, and then found out that Beth and I... I'll have to wait and see how Beth intends to handle this situation. Will she just go ahead and tell Sam, or will she wait until Sam and I have been together?'

Of course, at that point I didn't know that Beth had gone straight to Sam's room from mine and had told her everything already. It would have saved me some frazzled nerves. I knew that Sam had her first class about the same time as my first class today, so I'd probably see her down at breakfast. I didn't know whether to say anything or not. We'd see how it went.

I plopped my books down by the door and went in to breakfast as usual. Sam was already in there watching the math geek and the physics nerd having a discussion of some kind of calculus problem. She smiled at me and asked if I wanted a bowl of cereal as usual or if I wanted something more. Then she stuck her finger in her mouth and pushed it in and out and winked. She had to know to do that; so Beth must have already told her and she was fine with what happened.

"I think just my usual cereal this morning, Sam; care to give me a bowl?"

"I talked with Beth about the tutoring session today, about you being a little late, and she said she'd just cover some stuff that Mary needed a little more help than you do until you could get there. But she reminded me to tell you that she'd have to leave a little early from the session, something she needs to take care of."

"Oh, thanks, Sam, and thanks for the bowl. Maybe Mary and I can continue in my room if we need to when Beth has to leave. I know its Sci-Fi night tonight and I don't want to be talking over the TV."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah", said Karl, "It's the only night we ask for the TV that the rest of you don't like all that much, and besides, your Dad did say that we each could pick a night to control the big screen TV when we rented here."

"No problem, Karl, I was just ragging on you. Sometimes I like the Sci-Fi movies and shows, too. I think that things have been going just great here. I haven't seen any problems that we've had with TV, or meals or anything."

"Yes, I agree, Bob. I sure am glad that Dad bought this place and that we've found good roomies."

"Well, I sure am glad too", piped in Annie, "I wasn't making many friends in the dorm being a math geek, but now I have you all as friends as well as roomies and I have a much better life here than I expected."

"Well, thank you, Annie. We feel that you and Karl and Terri are friends too. Just don't tell our Dad if you see any extra-curricular activities, ha, ha, ha. Hey, Bob, looks like time for you and me to get going to class so we aren't late. See you all later."

"I'll just wash our dishes since my class is so close, you run on to yours. See you tonight, sis."

"Oh, I have to run too." said Annie.

"Hey, just give me your dishes, too. It won't take hardly any extra time to do them, too."

"Are you sure, Bob?"

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to. You go on."

"Well, thanks."

When they were gone, Karl walked over with his dishes and put them on the side. He picked up a towel and started drying the ones I had already washed. I picked up his and washed them too.

"I kind of like Annie"

"Yeah, I can kind of tell. Even when you two disagree on something, you still have a sparkle in your eye looking at her."

"Wow, am I that transparent? I thought that only I knew how I felt about her. I haven't even said anything to her yet."

"Well, you need to say something soon, because if I was able to pick up on it, I'm sure that everyone else in the house already knows, except maybe her. But someone will say something sooner or later and best it comes from you first."

"Yes, you're probably right with that. I've just never been good at talking with girls. I always get tongue-tied or say something completely dumb and then they look at me like I have two heads."

"Well, Annie really is a friend now, and you talk with her all the time about Sci-Fi, and math and physics, and other school stuff. Just add in a compliment now and then, and you'll see that things stay 'normal' but just keep getting better too. But if you run into a problem, Sam and Beth are much better at relationship stuff than I am, and I'm sure that either of them would be willing to offer a little advice, too."

We had finished the dishes as we were talking and it was time to get out to class. We said good-bye at the door since he was heading in a different direction than I was for class.

Well, tonight might be the finish of this Mary project, or it just might be one more step along the way. It all depended on her reaction to what Beth told her tonight, and how she responded to that. Our schedules called for us to meet at 6:00 and finish somewhere around 7:00 to 7:30 regularly. Tonight I was going to be a little late, and Beth was going to leave a little early with something not quite finished so Mary would stay after she left.

I hadn't thought to ask how late I needed to be, but I figured that about 10 to 15 minutes should be sufficient. When I looked into the living room, I saw that Annie and Karl were wearing Starfleet blue shirts and were already set up on the couch with drinks and popcorn at hand.

"Beth's room", was all that Annie said when she saw me looking in.

When I got upstairs, I knocked on Beth's door and when I heard the faint 'come in', I poked my head in to say sorry I was late, and I'd be right back. I went over to my room to make sure I hadn't left a mess and drop off my other school books and hit the bathroom. Then I went back over and knocked again before opening the door and walking in dragging my desk chair behind me. Beth was sitting up against her headboard and had papers spread down one side of the bed where Mary could see them all at one time while she sat on Beth's desk chair. I sat my chair down next to Mary so I could see also.