Rec-Room Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's lips closed over the nipple to suckle on it while he swirled his tongue over it.

"Oh yes," Janet panted, her body arching higher and her hand pressing at the back of his head.

He suckled and licked the nipple for a few moments while also fondling the breast. When he pulled away cool air swirled over the moistened bud.

"Oh," she gasped.

Shifting his attentions to her other breast he treated this one a little rougher, squeezing it tighter and using his teeth to gently nibble on her nipple while suckling it.

"Oh God," she panted with each nip and squeeze. "Oh God yes."

After another minute he switched back to the first tit, the force of his attentions again increasing slightly.

Under these manipulations her nipples turned into steel-like spires atop her pliant mounds. Her legs scissored more and more making her skirt ride up further, exposing her crotch and the panties covering it, the black lace wet with her juices. Her hand scratched at his pants, trying to get to his concealed cock.

"Yes. God yes," she whimpered over and over.

His hand dropped from her tit to her thigh, landing a couple inches from her crotch, hot upon her flesh.

Panting, she reflexively shifted her body, trying to slide herself closer to that hand.

Still suckling on her nipple, Tom traced tiny circles on her inner thigh. His fingers gradually crept upward until she could feel his body heat radiating through her panties to her trembling sex.

Whimpering, Jante's flesh quivered excitedly.

Millimeters from her crotch his fingers stopped their progress. They lingered there, tracing delicate lines in her flesh. His lips remained locked over one nipple, suckling. His tongue swirled.

Minutes dragged by.

Long exaggerated ones.

The feel of his fingers . . . so close . . . teased Janet's sex.

"Please," she whimpered. Her hand slid down from the back of his head to grab at his wrist and try pulling his hand those last few millimeters.

But his wrist locked, keeping his hand in place and stopping her from dragging it onto her mound. Pulling his mouth from atop her nipple he raised up to gaze down on her.

"You are so sexy," he grinned before leaning back down to kiss and nibble on her ear. "So hot. So wet."

"Oh God," she panted, her hand trying harder to pull his.

"You want me to touch your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to touch it and put my finger in it."

"Yes." Unable to pull his hand to her, Janet's hips rolled on the couch, trying to bring herself to it.

"First things first," he chuckled. Using her own grip on his wrist he pulled her hand to his crotch where her other hand was scratching at his pants.

With a groan Janet released his wrist. Her two hands tore at his belt and zipper. Once they were undone one hand dove inside, her fingers wrapping around his shaft to tug at it excitedly.

"You are a horny little slut," he groaned. "And I wanna see just how good you are at sucking cock."

With that he rolled away to sit back. Using the grip he'd retained in her hair he drew her up and started guiding her head down to his lap.

Her pussy ached to be filled. But simultaneously the idea of wrapping her lips around his manhood stoked the fires creating that ache.

Without losing her hold on him she obediently slipped off the couch and onto her knees before him. She grabbed one side of his pants and pulled while he raised up off the couch and pushed on his pants' other side. Together they shoved them down past his knees. His free hand joined the other to hold her hair up and out of the way. Holding his cock upright she gazed up at him while placing her tongue at its base and slowly sliding it up. Licking her way to the top she swirled her tongue around the head several times, lapping away the pre-cum there.

"God yes," he moaned with pleasure.

Janet placed her lips at the very tip of his manhood. Then she gradually pushed down, her lips parting. Her fires raging higher she moaned as she slid her lips down to where she'd wrapped her fingers around the base. She held herself there for a moment, her tongue sliding over and around him.

"Oh God yes," he moaned, closing his eyes and laying his head back.

Janet pulled her lips back, removing all but his cockhead from her mouth's wet embrace. She swirled her tongue over the head a few times before gradually lowering her lips back down. As they brushed her finger again she pulled back. Another moment of cradling just his cockhead in her mouth, tongue swirling, and she slid down once more. Gradually she worked up a pumping rhythm, sliding her lips up and down his flesh. The feel of him, the sensation of his rigid pole caressing her sensitized nerve endings, made her whimper as she did.

"Oh yes. That's it, Suck my cock," Tom groaned, his hands gently tugging at her hair. "Suck it like a good little whore. Fuck me with your slut mouth."

She didn't understand it but this surprising encounter . . . this unexpected tryst . . . had her fires raging hotter than they had in a long time. And hearing this man . . . someone other than her husband . . . talk to her the way she liked being talked to stoked those fires even more.

"Mmm," she whimpered as she shifted forward on her knees to straddle one of his legs and rub her pussy against his shin.

"You are a good little cock sucker. Yes you are. You like it. You like having a hard cock in your slut mouth. Being a dirty little whore."

"Mmm. Mmm."

She pressed herself harder against his leg, her hips rising and lowering slightly as she rubbed herself against him. She also managed to cram her one tit against his thigh, applying pressure to assuage a small portion of that aching mound's need.

"Oh God yes, suck it you dirty little whore. Suck my throbbing cock. Oh, fuck me with your mouth. Oh yes."

"Mmm . . . mmm."

She knew that if she did her task well she would draw his need forward. And she expected that he would then fill her aching pussy with the big, beautiful cock she was so hungrily sucking on. With this goal in mind she pumped her lips faster while also squeezing and tugging at the base.

"I know your pussy's wet . . . hungry. Having that hard cock in your mouth is making it wetter. Making it want to be touched more and more. Wanting to be filled." He moaned, as if reading her mind.

"Mmm!"

"And that's just what it's gonna get, you little slut. All you gotta do is slide back and get up on your knees."

Although his words promised her that which she so desperately desired she wasn't ready to lose the contact of his leg against her. So she didn't act immediately. Instead she continued to rub herself against him while pumping her lips up and done.

"I said raise that sweet little ass of yours up, slut," he almost growled, his hands tightening in her hair. "Put your wet little pussy back there so John and Dan can get a good look at just how wet you are."

His last words raised a deafening alarm in her mind. She froze, her lips somewhere between her fingers and his cockhead. Swallowing nervously she opened her eyes and lifted them to his face. What she saw there confirmed the fear that his words had prompted.

They'd been caught.

There were others in the room . . . watching them . . . watching her wantonly devour Tom's cock and hump his leg.

Instinctively she tried to pull away, raise up and pull her mouth from his rigid member. What she would have done then she had no idea, it was just an instinct. She'd probably have spun around to face their discoverers.

If she had she would have found the two men standing a couple feet away admiring the image of this sexy woman greedily sucking their friend's cock.

But she didn't. She couldn't. Tom didn't allow her to. He didn't allow her to remove himself from her mouth, much less turn around.

"Oh no," he growled, his hands firmly holding her head in place. "You keep sucking my cock and lift your ass like I said. You're loving this and you're gonna love it even more with another cock filling that wet little pussy of yours."

Janet continued to stare up at him, his words stoking her fires into seething infernos. She'd been with two guys before. Back in college. She'd enjoyed it too. Even though that had been little more than a clumsy, drunken romp. This promised to be better. The participants weren't as drunk and the men were more mature . . . more experienced.

And . . . just . . . more.

There were three of them this time.

Her churning desire made her legs scoot back of their own accord, raising her ass into the air. The new position meant she could no longer mash her tit against Tom's leg and the loss drew a sad sigh from her even as she once again began sliding her lips along his manhood. Her actions now caused her tits to sway beneath her.

"Oh yea, that's it," Tom groaned. "Get your ass up there. Show us what a slut you are."

Her movements had caused her skirt to fall and partially cover her ass. But now hands pushed it back up, piling it around her waist and revealing her heart-shaped ass in the dark panties. Both men behind her offered appreciative comments at the sight. Their voices told her that it was the John and Dan they'd been chatting with earlier.

Then two pairs of hands were on her. Kneeling to either side of her the new arrivals each cupped one swaying breast while also fondling an asscheek. With differing pressures they rubbed and squeezed, kneading and molding her pliant parts, tweaking her swollen nipples.

"Mmm," she whimpered needily. Her entire body shifted this way and that, attempting to press herself into all four hands simultaneously.

Lust might have been raging through her body, making her react reflexively to all the sensations fueling it. But she was also having some misgivings about the situation . . . especially now with others joining her and Tom. While not completely vanquished, the trepidations were largely calmed by the identity of these men. She knew them well enough to feel a certain level of comfort with them . . . even in this unusual situation.

Plus they were attractive.

Besides there were the multiple hands on her body and the hard cock before her.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her lips sliding down to brush her fingers around the cock's base.

The hands on her ass sporadically slid down to caress her legs, their fingers dipping in to tickle her inner thighs. Reflexively her legs slid a little further apart with each dalliance.

After a few moments one hand lingered, the fingers lightly scratching at the edge of her panties. Reflexively Janet's ass rolled, her hips humping downward to push herself at the digits.

It worked.

At first the fingers merely bumped against her swollen labia. But as she continued to roll and hump they pressed firmly at her though her wet panties.

"Mmm!" Janet cried, her ass quivering.

"Damn, she's wet!" John declared, his fingers rubbing.

Her soaked panties were nothing but a delicate barrier between his fingers and her sex, allowing his digits to easily press between her lips.

Electricity shot through Janet. Her ass wiggled excitedly. Deep inside her an orgasm was awoke. Wanting to moan out she tried to raise up and off Tom's cock.

"Oh no you don't," he stopped her with his hands in her hair. "You just keep fucking me with that slut mouth of yours."

She whimpered sadly over having her wish refused even though the forced restraint added to her desire. Her orgasm was encouraged forward making her suck deeply on Tom's member.

"Yea, suck it slut. Suck my cock like a dirty whore."

For the next few minutes she knelt there, hands mauling her breasts and squeezing her asscheek. Fingers probing her through her panties.

Then John grew tired of even their weak barrier.

"Let's get these panties out of the way," he growled as his hands left her body.

She heard a metallic click. Cold metal slid under the side strap of her panties, the knife easily cutting the material. Her panties were pulled down so that the still intact side pooled around her knee.

John's hand returned to her sex. With no more barrier two of his fingertips dipped between her labia, teasing her opening.

"Mmm!" Janet cried. Her ass reflexively jerked backwards, pushing herself at the fingers.

"Damn she's horny," John crowed, his digits slipping inside her to the first knuckle.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She whimpered, her ass pushing back again, trying to get his fingers to fully penetrate her. Once again she moved to pull her mouth off Tom. And again he stopped her.

"Fuck, she's hot," Dan huffed.

To her frustration John's fingers pulled out of her pussy. Playing in her juices they slipped forward, crawling up to bump against her swollen clit.

"Mmm-hmm!" She cried, her ass jerking spastically, her mouth sucking greedily.

"Oh yea, that's it you little slut. Suck my cock," Tom's fingers tightened in her hair. "Show us what a naughty little whore you are."

John rubbed her clit, his fingers pressing and rolling the engorged button.

Janet's orgasm was urged onward. Her ass rolled and humped more and more spastically. Her body twisted and squirmed, her back arching to press her tits into the hands fondling them.

"God, she's being such a slut," Dan reveled.

"Yes. Yes she is," Tom sighed happily.

"She is so damn wet," John offered. "Her pussy is soaked."

The hands on her body made her flesh simmer. Her lips sliding along the rigid member electrified her nerves. The lust in their voices and the words they used enchanted her mind. All of it stoked her fires and urged her orgasm forward, drawing it closer and closer to release.

"You like being a slut, don't you?" Tom growled, his hands growing even tighter in her hair. His hips were starting to roll on the couch as his body started trying to fuck her mouth with his own nearing climax. "You like sucking a hard cock while other men play with your body."

Pressing he lips against her own fingers she swirled her tongue across his flesh.

"God yes, you do," he sighed.

"You bet she does," John crowed, his fingers sliding away from her clit to tease her pussy's opening for a second. "And she wants a hard cock in her wet little pussy too."

With that his fingers left her sex and his other hand vacated her breast.

Janet's entire body quivered with the loss.

But it was short lived loss as Dan's free hand quickly slid between her legs. His fingers brushed across her clit for a moment then slipped into place to massage the edge of her opening.

Her body snapped backward, driving herself onto two of his fingers.

"Mmm! Mmm!" She cried, her ass rolling and humping herself on those fingers. Simultaneously she drove her lips down onto Tom's rigid cock and sucked hungrily on it.

"Fuck yes! You're such a slut. Such a cock sucking slut," he growled.

"Damn! She is wet as hell," Dan crowed, his fingers rolling around inside her.

"God yes, suck it whore. Suck my fucking cock."

Janet knelt there, her body rolling, her one free tit swaying. Her blouse and bra hung loose. Her skirt was piled around her waist, her panties were pooled around one knee. She had one hand braced on Tom's thigh, her other tugging at his cock as she hungrily devoured his rigid pole. He sat on the sofa, his hands filled with her hair. Dan knelt beside her, his one hand mauling her tit as she humped herself at his other playing with her pussy. John stood off to the side, undressing.

"Now she's gonna get what she really wants," he snarled as he moved in behind her.

In anticipation of what was coming she slowed her assault on Tom's cock until she was holding just the head within her mouth's wet embrace. Suckling on this she tried to hold her body still as she spread her legs further apart in invitation to the man about to fuck her. Dan pulled his fingers from her sex. John's hand came to rest on her one hip, its pressure helping her hold steady. His body heat radiated against her bare ass. His cock brushed against her inner thigh as he moved closer. Her entire body trembled as his cockhead grazed across her pussy lips before the tip settled against her entrance. Hungry for the deep, thick penetration that Dan's fingers couldn't provide, Janet shoved herself back, cramming herself onto the full length of John's cock. The hard shaft filled her pussy as her ass smashed into his crotch and she ground herself against him.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered and moaned as her body quivered spastically.

"Damn, what a slut," John now held onto both of her hips and ground his crotch into her as well. "What a hot little slut."

Janet's orgasm suddenly exploded through her. Skyrockets filled her mind. Her legs wobbled. Her body twitched with electricity shooting along her nerves. She jerked herself up and off Tom, her head snapping back, her mouth falling open as she cried out in ecstasy.

"She's a hot ass slut," Tom growled.

"Fuckin' hot as hell," Dan agreed

"Oh God, her pussy feels good on my cock."

Orgasmic tidal waves crashed through her, making her body quiver and twitch spastically. Her muscles tensed. She crammed herself back onto every centimeter of John's cock, her ass jerking against him. Colors exploded behind her tightly closed eyes. She moaned and whimpered incoherently from her open mouth, her head rolling and lulling on her straining neck.

The men continued making lewd comments; calling her a slut and a whore, telling her how hot and how naughty she was. John ground his crotch against her ass, his stiff cock rolling inside her pussy. Dan fondled her tit, his fingers tweaking her nipple. Tom held onto her hair, his grip loose enough to let her head roll, but tight enough to retake control when he wanted.

Which he did moments later.

"Oh God! Fuck Baby! Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck!" She panted as her orgasm began to fade.

As she gasped the last word Tom's grip tightened and he shoved her mouth back down onto his cock.

"Suck it slut. Suck my cock like the whore you are."

She eagerly obliged, locking her lips tightly around his shaft and sliding them down to meet her fingers.

Almost immediately John pulled his hips back, removing a portion of his cock from her sex. He then shoved the full length back into her.

"Mmm!" She moaned around the cock in her mouth. "Mmm! Mmm!"

"Now you're getting what you want," John snarled behind her, his hips starting to pump himself in and out of her. "What all good little sluts want. Two stiff cocks at once. Two hard cocks fucking you like a dirty whore."

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered as her lips slid along the cock in front of her.

"God yes, suck it bitch," Tom growled, his hands tensing in her hair even more. His hips started to pop up off the couch as his nearing climax caused his body to fuck her mouth. "Suck it whore."

The next couple moments were spent in awkward motion as the three of them struggled to find a unifying rhythm. In those moments Janet felt another orgasm stirring which caused her to try even harder to force the unifying rhythm. But then she realized that she'd be better off simply relaxing and conceding control to the men. Once she did, it only took another moment for them to have her body rocking back and forth fairly smoothly, their hard cocks rhythmically fucking her. John used his grip on her waist to make her rock as his own hips thrust at her, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy . . . fucking her aching sex. With each forward thrust his entire length stuffed her pussy for a second before his crotch bounced off her ass and inches of him were withdrawn. Before her Tom's hips rose off the couch as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Her lips slid along his shaft, bouncing off her fingers that continued to squeeze and tug the base of that rigid member.

"That's it bitch, let me fuck your mouth. Fuck your dirty mouth. Oh God yes, you whore."