Rec-Room Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. Take our cocks you whore. Show us what a dirty little slut you are."

As the two men fucked her, making her body rock back and forth for their pleasure, Dan continued playing with her tit. As seconds ticked by his hand grew needier and needier in its squeezing of the pliant mound.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Janet whimpered, the onslaught of sensations fueling her lust to higher and higher heights. Her fires were raging infernos, urging her second orgasm forward as she knelt there being fucked . . . being used for the men's pleasures. "Mmm! Mmm!"

Faster and faster they fucked her. Back and forth her body was pushed and pulled, their cocks driving in and out of her.

And she happily took them.

She sucked at Tom's cock eagerly, her fingers jerking at the base in hungry anticipation of his climax. She humped her ass back, fucking John's shaft as much as he was fucking her. Wet, smacking sounds soon reached her ears from that repetitive meeting.

"Fuck yes, suck it bitch. Suck my cock.

"What a whore. Dirty fucking whore."

Back and forth she rocked. In and out their cocks pumped.

Back . . . and . . . forth.

In . . . and . . . out.

Fucking her . . . using her.

"Oh God, suck my cock. Suck it."

"Take our cocks you whore."

She knelt there being fucked by their two cocks. Her hair pulled up out of the way, her clothing disheveled, her ruined panties pooled on the floor. Her body rocked back and forth. Her ears were filled by their lustful words; their calling her a slut . . . a whore. Their insistence that she was dirty . . . acting like a filthy little slut . . .

And they were right.

She was being fucked by them . . . used for their pleasure. Her mouth . . . her pussy . . . her body little more than their playthings.

And she was loving it.

She loved the feel of the two cocks penetrating her over and over. Loved their hands on her body, touching her in so many places at once. The ones in her hair and on her hips, controlling her . . . forcing her body to do the things that they wanted . . . that she wanted. Their words echoing with their desire . . . hunger created by her . . . lust inspired by her then galvanized to the point of no return.

All of it intensified her growing orgasm . . . emboldened it and urged it closer and closer to its release.

"Mmm! Mmm!" she whimpered needily.

She sucked on Tom's cock as he pushed her lips along it. Her hand jerked on it. The way it was constricting told her he was on the verge of cumming. Focusing on Tom's approaching climax she allowed John to use her pussy even more freely. Gripping her hips he jerked her back and forth on his cock while simultaneously driving himself into her again and again. His cock pounded into her pussy . . . filled her with each forward thrust, his boiling lust making him fuck her harder and faster with each penetration.

Tom's climax roared forward. His hands tightened in her hair, holding her head still. His hips humped at her mouth a few more times then he froze, his body a mass of tightly tensed muscles.

"Oh God. Suck it. Suck it you bitch," he growled. "Suck my cock. Oh yes, oh yes. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Oh yes, swallow it you slut."

His cock twitched, unleashing the first shot of semen. Janet hurriedly swallowed it . . . and the next shot . . . and the next. Kneeling there with one man fucking her pussy and another mauling her tit, she greedily swallowed a third's cum.

"Oh God yes, swallow it whore. God yes," he groaned over and over, his hands tensing even more in her hair. "God yes. You slut."

Behind her John continued pounding his cock into her again and again. His fingers started pressing into her flesh where he gripped her waist.

"Ah yes," Tom groaned as his climax peaked, then began to fade.

As his muscles relaxed Janet kept him in her mouth, her tongue swirling over him while her hand tugged at him a few more times, milking the last drops. The sensation caused him to tense up momentarily with a deep moan. As his cock gradually began to soften he released his hold in her hair, his hands falling to his sides.

She licked him a few more times, but her attention was being quickly drawn to John . . . and his actions.

He was fucking her with growing abandon. His cock pistoned in and out of her, his hands yanking her back onto him while his hips drove himself forward. Again and again his hard shaft filled her aching pussy . . . stuffing her.

And his actions had drawn her orgasm forward.

While concentrating on swallowing Tom's load she'd failed to notice her own orgasm's progress toward its pending release. But John's steady fucking of her had brought it to the very brink . . . to where it teetered precariously on the ledge. It was only waiting for her . . . for her mind and body to relax . . . to allow it to come crashing through her.

"Oh God. Fuck me," she moaned, Tom's cock slipping from her mouth. She braced herself against his thighs for leverage and drove her ass back at John, helping him shove her pussy along his cock. "God yes. Fuck me . . . Fuck me with your cock."

Her actions fueled John's lust and he drove himself into her with more and more power, ramming her with his cock.

"Fuckin' slut. Fuckin' dirty ass slut," he snarled.

His cock pounded into her. In . . . Out . . . In . . . Out. Their bodies drove at one another. Her ass slapped into his crotch. Bounced off it, then slapped back against it again. His hands on her waist gripped harder, fingers pressing into flesh. The wet fucking sounds grew louder, more determined.

"Take my cock you fuckin' slut."

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Her orgasm dangled teasingly over the edge, promising ecstasy with its looming release.

"God yes! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!"

"Yes. You Slut. Oh fuck, take my cock."

In and out his cock pistoned.

Back and forth her ass rocked.

"Take it whore. Take . . . my . . . cock you fuckin bitch."

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes, fuck me. Harder. Fuck me harder."

Her orgasm roared through her, fireworks filling her mind. Moaning out, her features contorted in ecstasy, her head snapped from side-to-side. Her nerves screamed. Her ass twitched and jerked spastically. Her clenching muscles made her pussy clamp around John's pistoning cock . . . squeezing it . . . milking it.

Groaning, he drove into her rapidly a few more times . . . powerful, needy thrusts that made his crotch slap her ass and his cock stuff her pussy. His hands on her waist yanked her back onto him, using her to fuck his cock as much as he was fucking her with his cock. Then he crammed himself as deep as he could in her and ground his crotch against her ass. His fingers dug into her flesh, holding her there, wrenching her back against him . . . onto him.

His cock twitched. It jumped within her tight pussy, unleashing his seed deep inside her.

"Oh God yes!" Janet moaned out, her body quivering with the electricity shooting along her nerves. "Fuck me! Oh God yes, fuck me!"

"You fuckin' slut. Dirty whore."

The two of them panted and gasped, groaned out a series of intelligible and incoherent phrases. They ground their bodies together. Janet's ass twitched spastically, rubbing and humping herself on the exploding cock. John held tightly to her waist, his fingers heavy on her flesh. His hips jerked awkwardly as his cock jumped with each shot of his semen being unleashed.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes."

"Yea, take it. Take my cock."

His was the first orgasm to subside. Spewing the last of his load inside her his cock began to settle within her velvety hold. Janet's pussy continued to clasp at his cock, draining it while her body quivered before him. Then her orgasm began to fade as well. The fireworks dissipated. The electricity along her nerves dispersed. Her muscles began to relax.

Panting heavily the pair remained where they were for a long moment, both their bodies trembling as their climaxes receded. An aftershock made Janet's body shudder and her pussy clamp around his cock once more, drawing a moan from him. Then the aftershock faded. John fell back, his softening cock slipping from her as he sat on the floor. Janet's head came to rest in Tom's lap, the man having remained sitting there, watching her being fucked by his friend.

"Damn, that was hot," Dan extolled. "And now I believe it's my turn."

Janet hadn't noticed him moving away during her orgasm. Hadn't missed his hand on her tit as her body was in the throes of ecstasy. Truthfully she hadn't even thought about him during any of the last several minutes.

But now she was acutely aware of his presence . . . and his words.

Looking over she saw him standing naked a couple feet away, his eyes filled with lust and his hand filled with his hard cock.

"Mmm," she whimpered at the sight of the rigid member.

"Scoot back a little," he instructed her, stepping over and using his hands on her arm and thigh to guide her where he wanted her.

Following his direction she crawled backward, leaving Tom's lap and the couch. Once she's cleared these Dan pressed down on her upper back. Taking the cue, she bent down to lay her face sideways on the floor. Still on her knees this position rolled her ass forward and put her sex, glistening with her juices, on full display. Red and swollen, her labia were flowered open. Between them her own clear juices shined brightly.

"Fuckin' beautiful," Dan sighed as he moved in behind her, his rigid cock brushing against her inner thigh.

As she anxiously waited for him to enter her, Janet's curved little ass wobbled in the air. Her back was curved down to where her head rested on the floor; hair tousled, arms out. The skirt and blouse that had been so neat and tidy at the start of the night were now disheveled, as were her underthings.

"You are so fuckin' hot," Dan moved closer. His body heat radiated against her ass and thighs. The tip of his cock slipped between her labia to press at her opening.

Her used state allowed his cockhead to enter her easily.

Janet reflexively tried to shove herself back. To push herself onto his member. To fill her pussy with the rigid shaft.

But he stopped her.

His hands on her asscheeks prevented her from pushing herself onto him. Instead he held only his cockhead in her for a moment before slowly . . . very slowly . . . pushing himself into her. Gradually he slid his cock into her, centimeter by centimeter.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

Wanting his full length inside her, Janet tried again to push herself back. Tried to shove herself onto his entire cock. Tried to make it sink deep inside her.

But his hands continued to hold her in place, forcing her to accept his deliberate penetration.

"Oh God. Oh God," she panted as inch after inch progressively entered her.

"Yes," he sighed when his crotch finally contacted her ass. "Oh yes. That is one hot pussy."

He held himself there, slowly grinding himself again her, his cock rolling inside her. His hands slid out to grab her hips.

"Oh," she moaned, her ass grinding back against him. "Oh God yes."

After a couple minutes he backed out, withdrawing the majority of his cock almost as slowly as he'd entered her. When little more than the head remained he stopped. Again he held still momentarily.

Janet rolled her ass before him, her pussy clinging to the portion of his member inside her. When he didn't push back into her she timidly tried pushing herself back onto him. But his hands on her hips stopped her.

Eventually he did push forward again, entering her as slowly . . . as deliberately as the first time. She whimpered and mewed as centimeter after centimeter of hard cock gradually slid past her opening and into her wet pussy. Then his crotch was once more mashed against her ass, his member stuffing her.

"Oh God. Oh God yes," Janet panted.

"Oh damn your pussy feels great," he groaned as he rolled his hips. "So hot and wet. And so tight. Even after just being fucked."

Using his grip on her hips he pulled her back against him. Her ass humped and rolled, grinding herself on his cock.

Then he was pulling back again, slowly withdrawing himself from her velvety hold.

While he did still move at a slow and deliberate pace, he went slightly faster this time. Again he stopped with only the first inches of his cock inside her. When he pushed forward a moment later he did so a little quicker, and with a tad more force, than before. He maintained these incremental increases in his speed and force during the following actions as well. Each time his cock slid deep inside her it did so a little faster. And each time his crotch mashed against her ass it was with slightly more force. His pauses between each insertion and withdraw lasted less time as well.

Until, after several such escalations, he was rhythmically fucking her with a pent-up speed and force that drove his cock into her.

"Oh yea. Oh fuck yea," he grunted as he buried his cock inside her again and again.

He also used his grip in her hips to push and pull her along with him, essentially using her to fuck his cock.

And she freely assisted him.

Rocking on her knees she pumped her ass back as he shoved himself into her and pulled away as he then withdrew. For the second time that night she had a strange cock inside her . . . a strange man fucking her. And for the second time she was ravenously fucking him back as much as he was fucking her, her body being propelled along by pent-up lust and raging desire.

Soon a third orgasm stirred within her.

"Oh God yes, fuck me," she cried with excited anticipation. "Harder. Faster. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"Hell yes," Dan growled behind her, his own lust roaring higher. "You're such a little slut. Such a good little whore."

"Yes, Baby. Yes. Fuck me harder. Harder."

He happily obliged, driving himself into her with more and more force. Faster and harder they fucked, his cock jackhammering in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God yes, Baby. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

Each time her ass bounced off his crotch her asscheeks quivered tightly. Her orgasm was drawn forward, led toward its release by their pummeling actions. Wanting to increase her leverage she tried raising up off the floor but his hand shoved her back down, forcing he to remain as she was.

"You like this, don't you slut? You like being a dirty little whore."

"Yes. Yes. Oh God yes."

Again wet, rhythmic sex sounds mingled with their panting words and heavy gasps.

In and out his cock drove, the rigid pole sliding along the edge of her entrance to fill her gushing pussy again and again. His hands on her hips grew heavier, his fingers gripping into her flesh. His crotch smacked against her ass then quickly pulled away, inches of his member withdrawing only to be shoved deep back inside her seconds later.

"God yes. Harder, Baby. Fuck me harder. Harder," she cried, ramming her pussy on his cock.

"Damn your pussy is so hot and wet. It feels so good wrapped around my cock."

Her orgasm teetered precariously on the edge . . . waiting. Waiting for the right sensation. Waiting for that one insertion of his cock deep inside her . . . the one that would fill her just so . . . stuff her just right to bring it crashing through her. Waiting for the rigid member to slide along her opening's nerve-lined edge at just the right angle. For her ass to smack against his crotch with the right amount to force.

Waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting.

Her flesh shimmered with a light sheen of sweat. Her nerves tingled with the promise of her orgasm's explosion. Her head jerked upon the floor, her eyes closed tightly. She panted . . . moaned . . . whimpered and cried. Her fingers clawed at the carpet.

"Such a good slut. A dirty little whore," Dan growled thickly.

Janet's body recognized the sound of his own approaching climax within that thickness and it wantonly responded. Her pussy tightened around his cock, gripping it as her body rocked back and forth, fucking the hard shaft hungrily.

"Harder. Fuck me. Fuck me," she whimpered as her orgasm teetered closer and closer to its release.

Once more he readily obliged. He drove himself into her again and again, his cock jackhammering into her. Adding to his own force he used his grip on her hips to jerk her back and forth upon his cock like a ragdoll.

They fucked faster . . .

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

His cock pummeling her pussy.

Her pussy gripping his cock.

"Fucking slut. Dirty whore."

The wet fucking sounds rose in crescendo with their actions, as did her whimpers and pleas.

In and out his cock ratcheted.

Back and forth her ass rocked, her pussy being stuffed over and over.

Fucking.

Humping.

Grinding.

Dan suddenly let out a low guttural roar as he used one last powerful thrust to bury every last centimeter of his cock inside her wet sex. He forcibly ground his crotch against her ass. A millisecond later his cock twitched and jumped inside her, releasing the first shot of his semen in a mighty jet.

The sensation tore Janet's orgasm off the ledge, sending it careening through her. Mighty waves of ecstasy crashed through her, making her quiver and tremble. Intense electricity jolted along her nerves. Skyrockets filled her mind with vibrant explosions. She crammed her ass back against his crotch. Her entire body tensed, her muscles clenching. Her pussy clamped around his cock to squeeze it hungrily.

"You like being a slut," Dan gasped as his cock continued to twitch and jerk, unleashing his seed deep inside her.

"Oh god. Oh God," she cried among a series of unintelligible groans and whimpers.

Her body and mind continued to be wracked by the explosive orgasm rocketing through her. She whimpered and panted, her nails scratching at the carpet. Her head snapped from side-to-side, her hair flailing.

Groaning, Dan ground himself against her harder, smashing his crotch into her asscheeks. His fingers sunk into the flesh of her hips, pulling her back against him. His twitching cock sprayed her insides with his cum.

"God yes," she moaned, shoving herself back into him with equal force. Her head rose off the floor as her neck strained with the tensing of her muscles. Fireworks exploded through both her mind and body.

Then Dan's climax faded, his cock settling down within her.

"Fucking A," he sighed as it stopped twitching.

Her pussy remained fastened around it, milking it as her ass ratcheted against his crotch inn tiny spastic movements. Squeezing his cock tightly she drew the last drops of semen from it while her own orgasm gradually began to fade as well.

Still, she remained kneeling there, rolling her ass back against Dan's crotch, her body quivering through the aftershocks.

Eventually his cock softened and slid from her. A trail of juices followed to trickle down the inside of her thigh.

Panting, she collapsed onto the carpet, her legs sliding back. Lost in a daze she barely heard the men talking. She only caught bits of their conversation, mostly praise for her . . . or at least her lustful ways. They commended her love for a hard cock, both in her mouth and her pussy. They marveled at how wet and smooth her sex was. They still used words like slut and whore, but their sentences weren't as heavily laced with them.

In her orgasmic delirium she knew she could not argue with them or their assessments. After all, she had just had sex with the three of them . . . in her and her husband's home . . . during a party with dozens more guests upstairs.

And she had thoroughly loved it.

"Do you need help getting cleaned up and back to the party?" Tom asked after a couple minutes.

Janet rolled onto her back to find the trio nearly had their own clothes in place.

She knew she wouldn't be able to get herself together quite as easily. Or quickly.