Recalcitrant Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean that he fucked you, too?" she asked, incredulous. "He did," she added, seeing the blush on Miss Jander's face.

"Um, he's quite good at it, isn't he?" Cheryl said thoughtfully.

"On this one subject I find I must agree with you. It doesn't mean I won't find some way to string him up by the testicles."

"Yes," said Cheryl slowly, gathering her thoughts. "I know what you mean. You know, I think things might be easier in the testicle stringing department if we worked together."

"You might be right," murmured Miss Jander. "So you'll behave in class for a while?"

"Deal. Ah, there is one little thing."

"And that is?"

"Before we arrange for the testicle stringing we really ought to test them out again. Just to make sure he is as good as we think. Do you think he could handle both of us at once?"

"Really, Cheryl, that's a terrible idea. Let me think about it for a while."

12