All Comments on 'Recipe for Adventure Pt. 01'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I wondered if you did.

Your not so brave Donohue, that you had to look back, I would of. One more thing I would of done, close that door to the tunnels. Sleep tight.

VanderbuiltVanderbuiltalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Great story LB. Looking forward to more of these!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
I bow to you Master.

You have done it again .Another great story can't wait to see where it goes .Thank You .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Up there

Your stories and flow and clues are great. In my humble opinion, the two best authors are Wifewatchman and yourself. By many leagues above the others. I hope you continue to write series such as these two.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

I wonder if the Author will leave us hanging with another unfinished story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES