Recipe for Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

Carol informed me that a spontaneous cleaning party had erupted in the old house. Her text said that my fraternity had gotten wind of the move and were 'helping' the sorority girls clean up. That may or may not be a good thing. We fed our helpers and in less than two hours all of my belongings were in boxes. I called Carol to see where we were sitting on her end. She told me the master bedroom was ready for occupancy, the kitchen was spotless and the living room was livable. I hung up and told my eager underlings that we were ready for some heavy lifting. The larger vehicles were brought up first and what little of the furniture that belonged to me was carried out. This was followed by the steady stream of boxes carried to the rest of the cars. Mom and I did a quick walk through to make sure nothing was left behind and we had to admit the kids did a great job. I handed over my keys to my landlord and wished him the best.

The caravan over to the new place was as long as any funeral procession just more lively. Carol was waiting outside with one of the senior members of the Daughters of Dagon. They were half soaked from a water fight and I was sad that I had missed it. There was still plenty of activity inside but it looked like the move would be smooth and clinical in its precision. My furniture made its way up to the second floor to one of the empty bedrooms since the master bedroom was already furnished. The boxes were deposited into their appropriate rooms and the party continued out onto the lawn. One of the trucks provided music since no one had thought to call and get the power turned on. I sat drinking on the porch watching the kids mingle, dance and even pair off. I looked at my mom who was sitting next to me and she just smiled.

"Who knew you were this popular," she said. "You were always such a quiet kid."

"I had no idea," I replied. "Are you kidding me?"

Two trucks pulled up, one from the electric company and the other from the gas company. They said that my utilities were being switched on. I suspected the Chancellor's hand in all of this. The cable guy showed up a little while later and had my cable and internet up and running in record time. The moving party turned into a house warming party. I took breaks from the festivities to put stuff away. Mom helped out with the kitchen and the living room. I walked up the stairs and after opening a few doors I found the master bedroom. It was freaking huge! I had never had a four poster bed before. It definitely had possibilities for entertaining guests and family.

"Ooh, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mom purred in my ear.

"Way ahead of you," I replied feeling an itch that needed scratching. "I am going to have to wait until after this all dies down though."

"Understood, I just wish I could be here. I promised your father we'd spend some quality time together."

"Have fun," I said and mom giggled.

We returned to the first floor as the last of the cleaning supplies were carried out and I thanked everyone for their help. When I looked around I noticed that Ivan was here but Carol had left already. She did mention that she had things to buy. The party shifted outside and a comfortable silence filled the old house. Mom kissed my cheek and thanked the crowd as she headed for her car. My fraternity brothers announced that the party was moving to their frat house. After five minutes or so I found myself alone in my new dwelling. I closed the front door and decided to explore my new home. The first floor had a full bath, a huge kitchen, a dining room and an equally massive living room. I could see how this could be used as a party house. The second floor also had a full bath as well as four bedrooms. The master bedroom was next to the bathroom and even had a private entrance into it. Two of the unused bedrooms were furnished with queen sized beds and two large chest of drawers. All of the bedrooms had walk in closets that could hold plenty of clothing.

The third floor consisted of three large rooms. One was a fully furnished study with a large round porthole window that faced the campus. An ancient manual typewriter sat on the imposing oak desk. The desk had the same handcrafted quality as the furniture of the neighbor next door. There were no screws or other metallic fastenings. The entire thing had been dovetailed together with the skill only a master could achieve. There were three tall book shelves and the girls had dusted them hastily leaving a little bit of dust behind. I could finish up later when the mood hit me. I was going to love living in this place.

The second large room on the third floor was empty but I could see markings on the hard wood floor that hinted that it had been a bedroom at one time or another. I opened the closet and found two wooden chests as well as an old fashioned dressing dummy. I wonder if a seamstress had lived here at one time. I drug one of the chests out and smelled the strong scent of cedar as I opened it. It was filled with vintage clothing that appeared to date back to the 1920's or 30's. The second chest was also cedar lined and filled with clothing from the same era. I could let Briana and mom look through them to see if there was anything they wanted.

What was I thinking, Carol could use this for her cosplaying? I am sure some anime character wore something similar to what was in the trunks. I took a look into the last room and it appeared to be a bathroom but the windowed ceiling confused me. The floor was tiled and had a drain in the center of the room. There were two shower nozzles on the eastern and western walls making four in all. Why in the hell was there a glass ceiling? This place had been designed by someone named Pickman. Maybe this was one of his signature architectural marks. I went downstairs and grabbed the box of books Julia had given me. I carried it to the third floor and decided to add them to the ones in the studio's collection. I wasn't surprised to find the books on mysticism inside the box. I was going to Egypt. I should be well versed in any cultural aspects that might arise during the dig.

I shelved the books and then took a look at some of the titles of the books already there. One in particular caught my attention. It was entitled the Ecology of the Dreamlands and the author was Duncan Pickman. I pulled it from the shelf and it appeared that it was self-published. There was no sign of a publishing house or what edition it was. Since I had no plans for the evening I decided to read the book and see what sort of place the Dreamlands were. I popped a beer and sat on the couch. I paged through the book and was amazed at the quality of the illustrations of the flora and fauna of this mythical place. It was like a darker version of Wonderland.

I sipped my beer and really enjoyed the beasties and inhuman races that made the Dreamlands their home. There was even a series of maps that detailed the landscape of this mythic geography. It showed a staircase, the seven hundred steps to deeper slumber, which is how most human dreamers reached the Dreamlands. I was caught up in the amazing story of Duncan's visitations to this other world. He had shared stories with ghouls in an ancient graveyard and sailed a ship to the Dreamlands' moon and battle moon beasts. I set the book down and looked online to see if this book was just an old children's book back from the 1920's. I found no mention of the Dreamlands or Duncan Pickman.

I did a search for the Pickman name in the University's records and found five men by that name but none of them named Duncan. The last Pickman to attend Miskatonic was an art student and he never finished his degree program. When I did a search for him I found a news article about his disappearance. What had happened to Richard Upton Pickman? He was at the height of his popularity and simply vanished. He was the same man that had designed the house I now lived in. Had he been murdered or just ran off to live the life of a wandering artist? I closed the book and sipped my beer. The silence of the house was broken by a soft sound coming from near the front door. I set my beer down and got to my feet. I walked over and saw that my jacket had fallen to the floor. I picked it up and heard the soft squee sound from the pocket.

I reached in and pulled out the small octopoid idol. It squirmed in my hand and I nearly dropped it. I held it up and it was now a livid blue and reverted back to its original linear form. What was the deal with this thing? She said it was an ancient idol but somehow I kept thinking there was some sort of technology involved. It acted more like a living thing than a piece of carved stone. I tapped a fingernail against the surface of the thing and it felt like a rock. She had called it the Key. What did Julia know that I didn't? There had to be something in the books she had given me but which one? I decided on a second beer and walked towards the kitchen. The key squirmed in my grasp again. I held up my hand and opened it. The tentacles of the thing were now pointing towards the bookshelf that hid the door to the basement. Was this some sort of compass?

I walked over to the bookshelf and pulled it towards me. I opened the door that Felicia and I had escaped the tunnel through. I found the light switch and turned on the lights below. I could see our footprints in the dust that still clung to the steps. I walked down the steps and looked around. The brickwork was far different than that of the exterior of the building. Maybe it was just the natural bedrock. The key pointed to a blank spot on the southern wall. I walked over but there was nothing remarkable that I could see. The key leapt from my hand and I watched in horrified fascination as it climbed the wall to a spot just above my head. It was like some creepy blend of spider and octopus. As I watched it slid its tentacles into eight tiny holes that I only noticed once it had brought my attention to them. There were multiple clicks and the wall split open.

The key dropped into my outstretched hand as the two hidden doors slid into the stone walls. The open doorway was about ten feet across and the chamber beyond about ten feet deep. But my attention wasn't on the room but its contents. I took a step back when I saw the seven mummified corpses. My first thoughts were about the neighbor's story about the prostitutes that had disappeared nearly ninety years ago. Was this their remains? Should I call the cops or just tell Felicia? I looked at the rest of the chamber and it screamed some sort of sacrificial altar. The faded red stains that covered it were a testament to an evil that had lain undiscovered for nearly a century. I fled up the stairs and grabbed that second beer as well as the half empty bottle of tequila.

The bottle of tequila was empty when the knock came to my door. I got up and felt the alcohol rush to my head. I staggered to the door and opened it. Standing on my front porch was Felicia and Carol. I blinked a few times and let them in. I was stunned to see the two of them in each other's company. I closed the door behind them and Felicia gasped when she saw the freshly cleaned interior. I gave them the grand tour minus the basement. Carol did notice the open door behind the bookshelf. When they saw the bed in the master bedroom they both giggled.

"What's wrong Professor," Felicia asked her eyes narrowed.

"I don't want to spoil the moment," I said but I knew it was useless. "I discovered something in the basement."

"What sort of something?" Carol asked.

"Um... well... there are mummified bodies in the basement. They were hidden behind a secret door."

"Bodies you say," Felicia said thinking it was a joke.

Carol and her raced down the stairs and then to the basement. I was a bit slower since I was pretty drunk. I reached the basement stairs just in time to hear Carol gasp. I walked down the steps as Felicia looked over the chamber. She stepped into the room and squatted down to examine the closest mummy. She stood up pressed a switch on the interior wall of the chamber and stepped out as the hidden doors closed.

"Wait, aren't you going to call this in?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am not ruining my night off by calling in a crime that happened decades ago. The killer is either dead or so old it is a moot point."

"I understand," I said. "Twenty four hours won't make any difference."

The three of us went upstairs and while Carol took me up to the master bedroom Felicia went out to her car to get the housewarming gifts they had purchased earlier today. Carol led me to the bed and ordered me to disrobe. I liked this new sassy attitude of hers. Once I was down to my boxer briefs she shoved me onto the foot of the bed. As I sat there she pulled up a foot stool and carefully placed it close to me. I watched as she sat down and lifted her foot. My attention was on it as she raised it as high as she could and then slowly brought it down onto my crotch. Her stocking clad foot began to tease me with her talented toes. I whimpered as she stroked me with those gifted digits of hers. Felicia arrived and smiled as she watched Carol at work. I couldn't take my eyes off of the foot that was teasing me to an impressive erection. Felicia clapped her hands praising Carol. What happened next was so unexpected I sat there glued to the event like the voyeur I am. Felicia pulled Carol onto to her feet and kissed her. My mouth fell open as their tongues began dueling.

"Damn..." I growled.

"I think it's time he earned his place," Felicia said breaking the not so sisterly embrace.

"Ya think," Carol purred as she turned to face me and the Detective cupped the shorter woman's tits through her top. "UNNNNN I love it when you tease me."

"Straddle his face so he can eat you out," Felicia said taking control of the situation.

"Uh huh," Carol whimpered as she stepped up, shoved me onto my back and straddled me.

She climbed me like a champ and took her sweet time. I lay there waiting to see her wet slit. Carol raised her skirt and let it fall over my head before grinding her pussy against my face. Felicia wasn't idle; she tugged my underwear off of me and began to play with my erection. As I licked Carol's pussy Felicia took me in hand and gave my cock a firm squeeze. I moaned sending vibrations through Carol's body. I gasped when I felt Felicia's tongue as it began licking every inch of my dick. I slid my hands up and cupped Carol's ass cheeks as I attacked her labia and clit. The moaning and groaning only got louder and more intense as things progressed.

"He missed me," Carol squealed.

"His cock is like rock hard," Felicia added as she continued to lick and tease me. "I think he wants to fuck us."

"God I hope so," Carol remarked. "Ivan is fine and all but nobody knows how to make me cum like the Doctor does."

"Is that what we are going to call him from now on? I kind of like the Professor."

"I like Senpai but Professor is good too."

"NNNNNN it doesn't matter to me sweetie," Felicia purred. "Just as long as I get to feel this inside of me soon, you know what I mean."

I just ignored them and continued to pleasure Carol. All I wanted was to make her happy. My mind was on track until Felicia changed things up. That wasn't her tongue rubbing against the head of my cock. I could feel the wet lips of her pussy pressing against me. I suckled Carol's clit to get my head back into the game. They were whispering to each other but it was just below the threshold of my hearing. Suddenly everything ended. Carol moved off of me and stood next to Felicia.

"Costume change," Carol announced.

I lay there with my cock twitching in the cool air. The girls walked out of the room and left me there. I was panting I wanted them both so bad. They didn't make me wait long. Carol came in first and was now wearing a sexy black body stocking that hid nothing and would give me access to everything. Felicia had to be coerced back into the room. She had switched into a short black leather skirt, a white button up blouse that had to buttons done and the lower half tied under her tits to accentuate them. I was about to sit up when Carol shook her head. Felicia looked a little uncomfortable and it wasn't until she lifted her skirt and flashed her freshly shaved pussy. Carol whispered in her ear and she nodded. I watched the detective strut over to the side of the bed and climb up. She straddled my face with her head pointing towards the foot of the bed. She ground her soaked sex against my lips and begged me to lick her good. I lapped at her pussy lips as Carol sat on my lap and teased me with her sex. That didn't last long, neither one of us really wanted to wait.

"Come to mama," Carol purred as she allowed my cock to slide inside of her. "UNNNNN... it's been so damn long!"

I groaned as she began riding me. Felicia growled words of encouragement to Carol. I grabbed Felicia's ass cheeks and pulled them apart so I could slide my tongue deep into her cunt. The detective cursed as I tasted her depths. We all seemed to feed off each other. As I tongued Felicia her cries inspired Carol who drove her hips down harder and faster. I withdrew my tongue and eased two fingers into Felicia's pussy and as I slowly thrust them in and out of her I teased her asshole with my tongue.

"Not fair," Felicia whimpered.

"What," Carol asked in a soft voice.

"He's... oh god he's tonguing my asshole," she replied as her body began to shake.

"He is evil like that," Carol moaned.

It was difficult just lying there but it was what they wanted. Carol slowed her pace while Felicia began to curse as her first orgasm grew close. I fingered Felicia hard and fast now while Carol continued to drag out her own pleasure. Felicia howled as she came and to my surprise Carol was only a few seconds behind her. Carol sat there impaled on my cock shaking silently. I could tell she was reluctant to give up her spot but Felicia wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Get up... get up and fuck me..." Felicia growled.

I sat up and found the detective bent over the foot of the bed. She was smiling as she wiggled her ass. I stood up and that's when I saw Carol holding my briefcase. She batted her eyes at me and bit her lower lip. I asked if they both wanted what was in the case and they nodded. I took the briefcase, spun the dials and unlocked it. I opened it and took out the metal tube and the plastic bag with the aphrodisiac in it. I dosed Felicia first and then Carol. Moments later they were both flushed with color and covered in a light layer of sweat. I put the powder away and locked the case. I moved behind Felicia and ran my hands over her ass cheeks. The drug entered my system and I felt the jolt of arousal it brought with it. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and eased into her.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"YESSSSS," she growled as I hilted my cock inside of her.

"Say it..."

"Fuck me... make me cum... Please!"

I started off slow but quickly built up the pace. I watched her ripples in her ass cheeks as I thrust into her. Carol took up a position in front of Felicia and grabbed the cop by her hair and shoved her head between her legs. Carol began moaning as the other began eating her out. These girls weren't pulling any punches. The normally quiet and subdued Carol was acting so fierce tonight. I hammered Felicia from behind and felt the first inklings of my first orgasm.

"I'm getting close... where do you want it?" I asked.

"She wants it on her back," Carol replied.

I kept up the brutal pace until I lost control and just barely managed to yank my cock free and mark the detective's back with my cum. I staggered back panting and gasping for breath. Carol's eyes went wide with delight as she licked my offered from Felicia's lower and middle back. We took a breather before we began the second of four rounds of intense love play. By the end of it Carol lay sprawled out on the bed, Felicia was sitting with her back to the foot of the bed and I stood there taking it all in. I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. Felicia followed me and used the toilet while I cleared my head. The water helped push the last of the aphrodisiac's effects from my system.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers