Recipe for Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers

"Damn," I muttered and Felicia just giggled.

"You wrecked us lover," she moaned.

"It was my pleasure," I said. "How long have you two been talking?"

"Since the day everyone went missing. I wanted her to know I wouldn't stand in her way. It took a while for her to open up to me. When she did, I could see why you loved her."

"I love you both... I know it's a selfish cop out but it's true." I said fighting back the emotions that threatened to overwhelm me.

"It's NOT a cop out," she snapped. "I love you both."

I turned and looked at her. Her eyes were clear and her face was fierce in its determination. I smiled and held out my hand. She got to her feet and I hugged her tight. Carol wandered in and saw us. She giggled and threw herself into our embrace. She whispered how much she loved us and then plopped down onto the toilet.

"Sorry, I had to pee real bad," she said as she relieved her bladder. "That's better... has he seen the house warming gifts yet?"

"Not yet," Felicia replied with a brilliant smile.

Once Carol was ready the three of us went downstairs and I flicked on the overhead lights in the living room. I saw the potted plants first. The shock as I recognized them was clear to both of them. I looked over at the pair and Felicia waved.

"How," I asked.

"You should be more careful with your receipts," Felicia replied. "I snuck a peek into your wallet and found the two where you went to plant stores. I asked for the same thing as you bought. You know why right?"

"You don't want Carol left behind," I said and she nodded.

"I don't understand," Carol said looking from me to Felicia.

"Sit down and I'll explain."

Felicia and Carol sat on the couch while I sat in a chair opposite them. I collected my thoughts and launched into an edited version of events. I left out the part of using the powder on my sister and my mom. I told them about the scroll, the head librarian and the treachery of the former Chancellor. I left very little out and finished with what was on the scroll. When I told Carol that one of the elixirs was an immortality serum she blinked a few times.

"So these plants and things are for me?" Carol asked.

"If you want it I will make it for you." I said. "But the decision is yours."

"Are you sure," she asked.

"Pretty sure, I haven't slept in over a month with no ill effects. It's like having this boundless energy coursing through your body all the time."

"No sleep huh," Carol said making a thoughtful face. "So no dreams, how do you keep from going crazy?"

"I meditate for a few hours each day. It does the job."

"Make it... please," Carol asked. "I don't want to be left behind. I want to spend my life with both of you."

I told them to go upstairs while I created the elixir. I didn't want it to be known by anyone else. They understood and headed upstairs to wait for the inevitable. I gathered up what I needed and headed into the kitchen. I was surprised at how easy the recipe came back to me. I sorted the ingredients and began the work. It went faster than the first time around. I made only one dose this time. I poured the final mix into a small glass and waited for it to clear. I set it on the kitchen table and waited. I felt my heart tripping in my chest. This was a life altering decision for Carol and I prayed it turned out for the best.

"You lied to me," Felicia asked from the shadowy doorway. "I understand why. Is there anything else I should know?"

"You noticed that my story wasn't quite complete eh?"

"Exactly, is it something you are ashamed of?" She asked as she moved into the pale light cast by the streetlights.

"This isn't easy for me," I said. "When I translated the scroll it didn't say what I was making. I took the elixir first not knowing what I was getting myself into. When nothing obvious happened I made the second one. My sister came down just as I was finishing up."

Felicia started laughing her ass off. She cupped her hand over her mouth as tears flowed down her cheeks. I waited for her to quit laughing but it was a long time coming. She saw it as a comedy of errors. I told her the effect of the sweat of a woman under the influence of the drug. That got a smile from her. Then I owned up and told her about my mom.

"Wait, you gave your mom the drug too," Felicia gasped. "Why would you do that?"

"She was with me when I bought the plants. She noticed that they were gone. I had to tell her something. So I told her it was an ancient Egyptian pain killer with unusual side effects."

Felicia busted out laughing again. I sat there and crossed my arms across my chest. I wasn't pouting but I was disappointed how she took my terrible plight. She came over and hugged me. Felicia kissed my cheek and told me not to pout. I hugged her and told her how grateful I was that I had two wonderful women in my life. So we sat and watched the glass until it contents were perfectly clear. I let Felicia carry it up and offer it to the sleepy Carol. She drank it down with great gusto. I was surprised at how fast it took to take effect. I made them both promise to keep quiet about the elixir for obvious reason. They both agreed and once Carol was ready the three of us headed for the bathroom to wash up.

We snuggled under the covers after taking a shower together. I talked about Egypt and how I was supposed to pick my team that was going to accompany me. Carol was the first to volunteer and Felicia told us she was quitting the police force. Felicia offered her skills as our security expert. I knew just who to ask for advice on choosing the other members for the dig. I am sure the Widow Squire would be happy to see me again. I wanted to ask the girls about their relationship but didn't know how to approach it. Felicia saved me the torment and as she traced her finger over my chest she told me how during their first 'talk' Carol and she had hit it off. She even went into graphic detail about their marathon fuck session blow by blow. If that wasn't bad enough, Carol interjected her own point of view on the epic talent that Felicia possessed when it came to eating pussy. The tent pole that ensued in our mutual covers demanded another three way of must I say it, epic proportions.

It was literally the crack of dawn when we finished. The elixir provided all three of us with stamina that was definitely not normal. A quick shower and I had the girls out and off to their perspective destinations. I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling smiling like an idiot. I had an archaeological dig to plan. There were people to pick, equipment to buy and god only knew what else. I knew just the person's brain to pick. I dressed and headed to the Widow Squire's abode. She had been Squiggles' right hand woman after all. The trees were well into their autumnal foliage and the drive was a gorgeous one. The scent and feel of the crisp air was quite invigorating.

I pulled up and found that the workmen next door were just starting work. I wonder who owned the Old Miller Place now. I had done a little research and thought the bodies in my basement were pretty horrific. But this crazy fucker had killed his entire family. I parked out front and got out of my car. The wind chimes were singing as a light breeze sent then into an orchestra of metallic and wooden notes. If it was meant to keep evil at bay it worked in my book. I knocked on the door and a chipper voice called out to me.

"Please don't rape me," the Widow said as she unlocked her door. "I'm just a poor defenseless cock slut with no gag reflex."

"Morning to you too," I said when the door was opened.

"Just what I wanted for breakfast, a tall glass of young man," she purred. "Come in sexy, I just brewed a pot of coffee."

"No sugar for you or at least none until I have a chance to pick your brain a little." I said and she conceded with a low bow showing off her ample cleavage. "Tease."

"Yep, have a seat and fire away. What do you want to know?"

I told her the university had fronted the money for an Egyptian dig. She clapped her hands together and asked me what the problem was. I informed her that I had been on three digs during my summer vacations but I had never actually coordinated one before. She laughed and nodded. I offered her a job as co-coordinator. She wouldn't have to leave Arkham just help me assemble a team and work out the details. The Widow agreed on one condition that all of the work be done in her home. I saw the look of fear in her eyes when she thought about leaving her property. I agreed, it was a small detail that I could work around. Once that was settled she jotted down a list of things that she needed to know. I emailed her concerns to the Chancellor and I received a quick reply that the requested information would be sent as soon as it became available.

I got to my feet and proceeded to fix my partner a first class breakfast. She sipped her coffee while I cooked. It took a little bit to get familiar with where things were stored but after that i had two skillets going at the same time and her salivating at the aroma of her meal. I piled up a plate with bacon and toast and another with eggs and sausages. We sat down and I watched her fill her plate with a strange expression on her face.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I haven't had a man cook for me since Squiggles became ill," She said with tears in her eyes. "I miss the little things."

"I can't even imagine," I told her.

We ate in silence for a while and then suddenly she was sharing snippets of her life with her loving husband. She hadn't always been the frightened woman that she is now. She had travelled the world. She had seen things very few people live to tell the tale about. The two of them had faced danger from nature, animals and people. But it was the other dangers that were out there that scared her to death. She had seen the ancient things that cannot die and sleep in forbidden places. She had seen its avarice hunger for the flesh and blood of humanity. The Widow fell silent again before begging me to find another site to dig at. She implored me for the good of my soul to find a nice safe location.

"I wish I could," I told her. "I need to know. That's why I got into this field. I have daydreamed about a dig in Egypt since I was a kid. We will have guides and guns and be very careful..."

"It won't be enough," she snapped. "You have no idea. You haven't seen those... things... we are ants to them. We are grains of sand beneath their feet. Humanity is inconsequential and the whole of our history and achievements will lie as dust in the hurricane of their resurrection!"

She leapt to her feet and raced out the backdoor to the ancient tree that stood crimson in its autumn finest. She placed her back to it and covered her face with her hands. I reached into one of the two sugar bowls and pulled out a cube. I licked it and it was definitely sugar. I taste tested the other and new it was aphrodisiac. I took two cubes with me as I followed her outside. I crushed the cubes to powder in my grasp. I lay my hand on her shoulder and she lowered her hands. I blew the powder into her face. She was surprised for a moment and then her body was gripped by the power of the drug. I turned her around so that she was facing the tree. I tore open the robe she was wearing and cupped her tits.

"The workmen are on the other side of this tree. If you cry out or move they will see us." I warned her.

"Are you going to rape me?" She panted as I pinched her nipples and gave them a wicked twist. "UNNNN gods please rape me!"

"Lose the god damn robe slut," I growled in her ear and she did so eagerly. "Now grab ahold of the tree and walk your hands down." She followed my orders without hesitation. "Stop, that's good now your ass is stuck out just the way I want it."

"I am so fucking wet..." she whimpered as I unzipped and took out my erection. "Is that your cock?"

"No... this is," I said as I rammed it home in one savage motion.

The Widow bit her lip to keep from crying out. I fucked her hard and fast from the get go. I wanted to slap her ass cut I was afraid the sound might carry. She might like taking on three guys at once but right now her ass belonged to me. I hammered her soaked cunt as hard as I could and she just grunted like a bitch in heat. I had given her two cubes of the drug. She clung to the tree and let me have my way with her body. I liked the way her tits swayed at I drove my dick into her. I bet her and my mom would get along great.

"Are you close yet cock whore?"

"Uh huh," she whimpered. "Can I cum?"

"I don't care one way or the other," I replied.

She just nodded and tried to keep her noises as low as she was able. Her first orgasm took her knees out from underneath her. She nearly face planted into the pile of scarlet leaves at our feet. I caught her and held her close as she recuperated. The Widow stood there impaled on my cock panting and gasping for air. I eased out of her, spun her around and pressed her back against the trunk of the tree. I wanted to see her face when I began our second round. She smiled as I slid back inside of her. Her eyes rolled up and her mouth fell open when I began to move.

"God what a cock," she gasped just as my phone began to ring. "Is that Legend of Zelda music?"

"Yeah, it's my ringtone. Should I answer it?"

The Widow shrugged so I reached back and swiped the screen on my phone. I clamped my free hand over her mouth and spoke into my phone.

"Hello."

"Donahue," the Chancellor replied. "Are you out running?"

"Something like that," I replied as I continued pounding the shit out of the Widow. "What's up boss lady?"

"I just wanted to congratulate you on some damn fine questions. Did you think them up or did you have help?"

"Help," I growled as I fought the urge to shoot my load. The Chancellor started laughing on the other side of the call.

"Finish her," the Chancellor said out of nowhere.

I thrust one last time as my cum sprayed the Widow's insides. She came at the same time and her moans were clearly heard by the Chancellor.

"Well done young man, well done indeed," she said in praise. "Who is it?"

"Wi... Widow Squire..." I gasped.

"Great choice," the Chancellor added. "She really knows her stuff. I'll email you everything you need to know. I have a few suggestions on candidates as well. Gotta run, have fun dahling..." Click.

I removed my hand from the Widow's mouth and she was smiling. I leaned forward and kissed her and suddenly her arms were around me and holding me close. She was shaking as she cried. I held her as the emotions that she had kept in check for so long finally broke free. I suspected that she had been hiding behind the guise of what my mother would have called a loose woman. Today we call them sluts. Once she had physically and emotionally recovered we parted and I offered her the robe that I had thrown to the ground. She dressed as I tucked my cock away and zipped up.

"I owe you..."

"No, I was happy to help you." I told her. "Besides you have a ton of work once the Chancellor emails me all that information."

"Whoever she is, she is a lucky woman," the Widow said dreamily. I held up two fingers and she giggled. "Two, are you serious? How the heck are you... never mind, I forgot you took the elixir. You can probably fuck for hours on end."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement." I said and we both laughed.

"I don't suppose there is room for a third," she asked batting her eyes at me.

"I don't make those decisions," I said. "I leave that to a certain police officer and astrophysicist."

"I knew you two were an item. The way she looked at you. There was worship in her eyes."

I led her inside and tucked the Widow into bed. I told her to get some sleep. I would be in touch. She nodded and I could see the fatigue on her features. Several hours of sleep would do her a world of good. She rolled onto her side and smiled as she closed her eyes. I locked the back door and made sure the front door locked behind me when I left. I couldn't help but pity her for the fear she lived in. I had glimpsed the darker edges of reality but that wasn't going to stop me from a life of discovery. It had been the driving force in my life for as long as I could remember. I couldn't abandon it now.

I drove home and decided to attack the box of books the Chancellor had given me. I considered it research for what we might encounter on our dig. Maybe in the back on my mind I thought there might be a way of rescuing the friends I had lost through the monolith. I had put a lot of thought on how the monolith had been moved to its current location. As crazy as it sounded there were passages in the Mal Contentis that mentioned how the city of Iram had been constructed using slave labor. The slaves used were beings summoned to the earthly domain. I felt that the former Chancellor had conjured some entity and commanded it to place the monolith on the commons. As crazy as it sounded it was the only thing that made sense to me.

I spent the day reading a book entitled Practical Demon Keeping. It went into great detail how to conjure, bind and dispel demonic entities. I was about half way through the tome when I thought of Detective Morris. Had he been possessed by a demon summoned by the former Chancellor? There was so much that it knew that it shouldn't have. It mentioned the scroll as well as the Mal Contentis. How could a detective learned of such things? He couldn't. Again the only thing that made sense was the crazy notion of demonic possession. If I hadn't taken the elixir there was no way I would have made that sort of connection. I never would have entertained such thoughts. But I had clear evidence that the elixir worked and such things as dark magic existed. I had seen it with my own eyes. That memory would never leave me as long as I lived and that was going to be a very long time. I took a break and fixed a snack. As I ate I tried to digest what I had read about demons and the nine pales, the realms in which they dwelt in. Each pale was worse than the one before it. The first was described like a realm ablaze with black flame. While the ninth defied description and its denizens were nigh impossible to bind to any magician's will. I had no intention of attempting to do any demon summoning any time soon or ever.

It did make for interesting reading though. I finished my snack and returned to my reading. It was nearly dark when I finished the tome on demon magic. I was glad I no longer dreamt. There would be a high probability of having nightmares after hearing the nature and biology of the various demon species. I set the book down and fished the Key out of my jacket pocket. I walked to the bookshelf hiding the basement stairs and pulled it towards me. I opened the door and went down to the portion of the wall the Key had opened a day before. I held it in the palm of my hand and it leapt to do its work. The door opened and the room was revealed once more. I moved to the nearest mummy and examined the corpse. The death wounds were where I expected to find them. They had been sacrificed in the ordained fashion to bring something unholy into our realm.

I glanced at the other bodies and each bore the same marks. The cuts were clean and showed no signs of hesitation. That spoke volumes about the monsters that had done this work. A soft purring sound made me look down at my feet where the Key stood waiting my attention. I picked it up and it rubbed against my flesh the way a cat nuzzles its owner. I guess it really does like me. I looked at the altar at the center of the room and looked at the layers of blood spilt over many sacrifices. It was difficult to make out the arcane symbols carved into the basalt block that made up the core of the summoning circle. How many lives have you drunk of over the years? I felt sick to my stomach. I turned to leave when the Key squirmed in my grasp. I opened my hand a second time and the octopoid device dropped to the floor and squirmed to the deepest part of the room. I followed its slow progress until it formed its tentacles into two prongs. I picked it up and looked for a keyhole.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers