Recipe for Disaster Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am never having kids. I double checked to make sure my car was locked before going inside. I knocked on the door and mom answered it. I noticed she was wearing the earrings I had gotten for her birthday. I stepped inside and she pulled me into her arms. Mom held me while I just stood there wondering what good fortune had kept me alive. If it hadn't been mom's birthday I would likely be as dead as poor Rick and the scroll in Graves' hands.

My mom, Marcia Donahue, was the typical middle classed suburban housewife. She was of average height but kept herself in great shape. I think her and dad's active sex life was a key inspiration for her to keep her girlish figure. She had long dishwater blonde hair with bright blue eyes and the girl next door good looks. She was, as dad pointed out whenever he could, built like a brick shit house with an ass that could stop traffic. My father was quite proud that he had landed such a beauty as my mom. They seemed as in love and lust with each other as the day they met. I hoped to find a woman like mom when I finally settled down.

My thoughts went back to the scroll hidden in my car. What was so damn important? I needed to gather the ingredients for both recipes and see which one they were after. I told my mom I was too shaken to sit still and that I had to go out driving. She agreed and accompanied me so she could keep an eye on me. I went to the florist on my list and asked about the herbal benefits from the five plants I could acquire from her.

"None that I can think of," the lady replied. "Let me look but none of those particular plants has any benefit to humans. One of them is a grass that fed to livestock but the others are simply flowers."

I followed her and mom just window shopped oblivious to what was going on, thank god. The owner of the greenhouse checked some source materials on the plants and pointed out none of them possessed any medicinal properties whatsoever. I purchased enough for two doses and headed to the new age store. The elderly man there was an encyclopedia of information about every plant in his store and a ton of others he didn't have room to carry. I asked him only about the six plants I required and like the lady before he told me they had no uses outside certain rituals pagans performed on high holy days. I did as I had with the other store and purchased enough for two full doses of the elixirs. I was able to buy the plants in their prepped states from the old man and that saved me at least a week. I had also purchased a mortar and stone bowl to prepare the plants in the specified fashion as well as two eye dropper bottles to hold the finished product.

I returned home and locked myself in the bathroom with my notebook and was able to prepare the second compound quite easily. Though it possessed a dire warning neither of the experts seemed to think they were toxic in any way. After an hour of grinding, sifting and combining I had two bottles of murky liquid. If the text was correct after an hour the concoction should turn absolutely clear. I seriously had my doubts. I put on the lids and cleaned up my mess. If I didn't there would have been hell to pay. I even took out the bathroom's trashcan so mom didn't think I was up to no good.

By the time I returned to my room the liquid had already began to clear up some. Holy shit, maybe there was some truth to all of this. I turned on the television and watched the news and by the time it was over an hour had passed. I looked over at the two bottles and they were perfectly clear with no signs of their previous contents whatsoever. I picked up one of the bottles and unscrewed the lid. I squeezed the bulb and suctioned up a few drops of the elixir. I stuck out my tongue and taste tested the liquid. It had a strong earthy flavor the same way dried leaves do I imagined. It wasn't the worst thing I ever tasted but it sure didn't seem toxic. I waited for a half an hour to see if my stomach would tolerate it and nothing happened. I set the dropper down and upended the bottle between my lips to see what would happen.

I had the phone in my grasp in case I had to call 911. I sat there and watched the breaking news about the thief that had been shot by police officers. They had a picture of Graves and there for the world to see was the outside of my apartment, fucking great. When the concoction didn't kill me I took the second bottle and hid it beneath a loose floorboard where I used to keep my porn mags. It didn't do anything so I guess following up on the other recipe could wait. I helped mom around the house. I vacuumed, scrubbed the bathroom tub, washed some of the windows, fixed the leaking faucet in the kitchen and even helped her fix dinner.

"I need to feed you more often," she commented after all the work I had done. "You did a ton of work and even are okay helping out with dinner."

"I have plenty of energy mom. Besides, after the day I had at school and with the break in I needed a good distraction."

Sis and dad showed up within minutes of each other and we sat down to eat. Briana seemed to be overly nice so I am guessing that either mom or dad had told her what had happened. After dinner I washed and dried the dishes. Mom and dad sat in the living room while sis made a few phone calls and after a quick shower and a change of costume she left with that predatory smile on her lips.

"Good luck," I told her in passing.

"Luck has nothing to do with it," she told me as she closed the front door.

"Somebody is getting fucked tonight," I said beneath my breath.

After the dishes I tried to sit down and watch television but I just couldn't manage to sit still. I needed to be doing something, anything. I went down to the basement and my OCD kicked in and I began organizing and tidying things up. By the time I finished mom and dad had gone off to bed. I stood in the silent house when a single strangled cry came from my parent's bedroom. Sis wasn't the only one getting lucky tonight, go dad. I went to my room as quietly as I could. I didn't want mom knowing I had heard her satisfying orgasmic howl. I picked up my notebook and returned to the first floor. I fished a pen from my backpack and began working on some of the earlier translations. I had photographs I had taken with my phone of some of the more incomplete scrolls or the ones that were too fragile to handle unless absolutely necessary.

I began work translating them. I had a few pocket guides to various dynastic hieroglyphs. Just when I would reach for one I would remember what the character stood for. These flashes of insight seemed to happen faster and faster. By the time sis rolled in after midnight I had translated all the material I had in my notebook. Normally it would have taken the entire night to finish just one full scroll. I was double checking my work when I thoroughly disheveled Briana plopped down on the couch. I looked over and couldn't help but smile.

"Damn sis, did you leave him in one piece?" I asked and she smiled right back.

"Barely," she bragged. "He's an athlete and got a full ride to Texas A&M. I never met a guy with more stamina. He must have made me cum like..." she paused long enough to count them out. "...five times."

"He's a keeper." I said and she shook her head. "Why the hell not..."

"He's engaged," she said. "I just wanted to take a ride to see what he was like. I feel sorry for her really. He's not the least bit faithful and actually talked about how much he loved her as I licked him clean."

"That's fucking weird," I said and she nodded.

"I know right," she giggled. "Still working on your thesis?"

"What I can," I told her. "I may stay up and do a little more before I try and sleep."

"Don't overdo it," she said in her best mom voice. "She told me to keep an eye out on you after... well you know."

"I am fine, get some sleep you look all shagged out."

"I do don't I," she said quite proud of her appearance. "I am off tomorrow if you want to hang out or something."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

Sis staggered to her feet and I caught the briefest glance beneath her skirt. Looks like the sports star took a trophy of her panties I thought to myself. It was times like this that I wished I had time for a girlfriend. But until I got my degree that sort of thing was just going to have to wait. As I put my notebook and the photos away I could just barely make out my sister's voice from the bathroom above.

"Oh my poor little asshole..." she whimpered softly.

It must have been the acoustics that carried her voice so clearly to my ears. So she was into anal sex why didn't that surprise me? She liked men looking at her, even me. I think she tried out her outfits on me to see if they were sexy enough. If I blushed enough they were suitable for whoever she was dating at the time. I zipped up the backpack and decided it was time to go to bed. I slipped upstairs and found the bathroom empty. I did a quick cat bath and went to my room and stripped down for a nice long sleep. It had been one hell of a day. An hour later I was still staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes. I cleared my head and still sleep eluded me. Cursing softly, I got dressed and decided to use the now clean basement for putting together the second compound I had copied down.

I took the plants downstairs and then gathered everything I should need. I opened the notebook to the page with the translation and began. It would take a few hours to finish it. Maybe by that time I would be tired enough to sleep. I crushed leaves and kept them in separate Tupperware containers. I ground roots and did the same. I followed the implicit instructions combing certain leaves together with a root and letting them sit for the appropriate amount of time before moving onto the next step. I don't know how long it actually took but in the end I had used all the greenery and had several ounces of an off white powdery substance. I placed it into a zip lock bag and sealed it. I was cleaning up when the basement door opened and Briana walked down on bare feet. I knew it was her from the scent of her vanilla body spray.

"Someone couldn't sleep," she muttered sleepily. "What is that?"

"Ancient Egyptian pain medication," I fibbed.

"Is this part of your research?" she asked seeing the remnants of the plants in the trashcan.

"Yep, but it is just research," I said. "It is still untested."

"Why are you being so secretive?" She asked walking over to me. I could see the silhouette of her amazing body backlit by the light she was standing in front of.

"I couldn't sleep," I said. "I am not being secretive. Mom was there when I bought those plants you can ask her tomorrow."

"It is practically tomorrow," she giggled. "Let me try it."

"What... I don't know if that's a good idea. What if something goes wrong?"

"Are any of the plants poisonous?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then what harm is there?"

"Fine," I said after a long time thinking it over. "Someone has to try it I suppose."

I took out the metal tube I had prepared as the instructions said. I unzipped the bag and touched one end to the white powder and brought it out. I told her I had to blow the contents into her face. It must be absorbed by the skin or even the eyes I thought. Briana stood there in her nightshirt and panties and stuck her face nice and close. I brought the tube up and when she wasn't expecting it I puffed into my end and the powder hit her dead in the eyes, nose and lips. She blinked her eyes and licked her lips instinctively.

"Tastes like berries," she said. "It doesn't burn surprisingly, my eyes I mean."

I watched as the whites of her eyes grew violet for a few minutes before returning to normal. I asked her how she felt and commented that a certain pain was gone. I sealed the bag and washed out the tube. As I stood there with the basement faucet running Briana let out a noise. I turned and looked at her. She was biting her lip and moving from foot to foot oddly and she was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Hey are you okay," I asked and reached out for her. She hugged me for a little and then her sweaty hands went to my face. "Are you hurting or feeling sick?"

"Not sick no," she moaned as she stepped away. "My nipples feel really sensitive right now. Just the material from the shirt is driving me crazy, see..."

I could see that her nipples were really hard beneath the material. Sis lifted up her shirt and I saw her naked breasts for the first time. They were big and firm and topped with huge areolas. But it was her perky nipples that really got my attention. She cupped her tits and began rubbing her nipples as if I wasn't there. She began moaning louder and louder. She pulled the shirt up and off of her. I started to feel light headed and my cock was swelling in my jeans. My face was tingling and that quickly spread over my entire body. Briana's panties came next as she tugged them down so I could see how wet she was. Her trimmed little pussy was as wet as could be.

"See how wet I am," she growled as she lifted one leg up and held it so I could clearly see her soaked slit. "Fuck me... oh god I need a cock in me right now... I will do anything you want just fuck me!"

"I..." I began but she had dropped the leg and was down on her knees in front of me.

"Must have cock..." Sis whimpered in need.

She tugged down my sweat pants and I was already semi hard from seeing her little display. She took me in her mouth right away. She was moaning as she sucked me off. Her tongue was licking me as her fist stroked me to full attention. I felt my resistance failing quickly as the tingling became a blaze of unbridled lust.

"You know you want me... you've been staring at me for weeks now. My big brother wants his cock inside me. See how hard you are... aw god I need it inside of me!"

She licked and sucked me until I was as hard as I could get. Briana stood up and bent over the sink. She wiggled her naked ass at me and her lust had infected me. She was right; I did want to fuck her. The little cock tease deserved a good pounding. I moved to stand behind her and stared at Briana from her naked shoulders to her bare ass. I noticed the two indentions on either side of her spine just above her backside. I touched them and traced their shape.

"What is that?" I asked feeling my hunger for her grow by the second.

"They are called the dimples of venus. Do you like them, I hope so." She purred.

"I see how the female form inspired the violin," I told her the tip of my cock touching her labia.

"Are you going to play your violin?" She asked waiting for me to contine.

"Hell yes," I said and stabbed her pussy with my erection.

As I pushed her pussy sucked me in. I was balls deep in her and she looked over her shoulder and she looked almost feverish. I began to move and we both moaned like we were virgins. It almost felt like my first time. I thrust into her nice and slow and she praised my cock as the best she had ever had.

"So big... so thick... I could fuck you for hours," she growled as her pussy muscles began to squeeze me.

I moved faster now and she came so hard she almost pushed me out. I let her catch her breath and I knew what the powder was, an aphrodisiac of some kind. It wasn't some sort of witch doctor mumbo jumbo. No, this was the real deal and worked like a dream. I hammered the hell out of Briana and she came twice more before I was even close to my own climax. I warned her I was close and she told me to shoot inside of her. How could I deny her that? I pounded her as hard and fast as I could and when I did shoot off inside of her she climaxed seconds later.

"Four times and you are still rock hard inside of me," she purred. "I have been an idiot. My dream cock has been this close all this time."

"We have to stop or mom and dad will catch us." I warned but she seemed too far gone for reason.

"No way, you need to come at least twice," she pouted.

"Okay, just one more for me," I agreed and began moving again.

There seemed to be a direct connection between her orgasms and mine. The powder made her more susceptible to pleasure while it kept me hard as a rock the entire two hour ordeal. Sis had nearly broken into double digits while I had only come three times. The come down was surprisingly placid and she slept like a baby once I tucked her in bed. I finished cleaning up and returned to my bed just before dawn. There was surprisingly little guilt tied to what had just occurred. I thought for sure I'd feel like crap but I was okay. Was that the powder talking or just my libido at finally getting laid after nearly nine months?

I crawled into bed and lay there replaying what had happened over and over again. I heard mom and dad get up and since I wasn't tired I got dressed and fixed them breakfast. My dad headed off to work while sis slept in. Mom just waggled her finger and told me she was glad I wasn't so sex starved as Briana. I left that comment the hell alone. I washed the dishes and then proceeded to mop the kitchen floor and vacuum all the bedrooms except for sis'. Mom watched me and asked me if I was okay.

"I'm fine I just have a lot of excess energy," I told her.

"Where are those plants you bought yesterday," she asked and I stammered until she had the truth out of me.

"I got them for some research. I couldn't sleep last night so I followed the recipe and created an ancient Egyptian pain killer."

"Does it work," she asked and I tried to steer away from it but she would have none of it. "Does it work?"

"Kind of..." I admitted.

"Let me see it," she said. "I have my bad knee and I think I have hurt it last night."

That brought a visual I couldn't get out of my head. There was mom on her knees blowing dear old dad. I was about to ask her how she had hurt it when she gave me the 'don't ask questions you don't want the answers to look'. I was right. She had pulled her knee going down on dad. I went to my backpack and took out the tube and the powder. I told her how I had to apply it and she nodded.

"There might be some side effects," I warned her. "Are you sure?"

"What sort of side effects?" She asked and I told her bluntly.

"It might make you aroused, if you know what I mean." I told her.

"A pain killer that makes you sexually aroused," she laughed. "You could make millions."

I blew the powder in her face and watched as it took effect. I began to walk away when her hand settled on the back of my neck. I looked over at her and saw the same cock lust I had seen in Briana just hours before. Mom pulled me to her and clung to me. I felt that familiar tingling sensation creep from my neck to my head. I was lightheaded and felt my cock get rock hard a little while later. Mom spun me around and then she rubbed her breasts into my chest even as she practically humped my leg. Mom was shaking she was so aroused.

"Oh my god," she whispered in my ear. "I... I need you inside of me... NOW..."

"I warned you," I said and she nodded. "If I do this it is..."

She kissed me and shut me up in one fell swoop. Her hands were trying to undo my belt but failing miserably. I tugged up her top and helped her unhook her bra. I see where sis got her tits from. Mom's were larger and pretty damn perky for a MILF. She actually came when I reached under her skirt and tugged down her panties. I managed to get enough room between us to remove my jeans and underwear. Mom mirrored sis as she dropped down and took me into her mouth. I gasped as she deep throated me almost immediately. As I got harder she kept it up until I was fully erect and down her throat. No wonder dad was so damn happy.

"God damn mom, does sis know you deep throat?"

"Language young man and no she doesn't," mom purred. "She can learn how on her own. This is my cock... hear me young man... this... MMMMM... cock is mine..."