Recipe for Disaster Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"I thought you were... UNNNNN... going to ass rape me after you fucked my pussy," she whimpered as I continued to push.

"I changed my mind, got a problem with that?" I asked and she shook her head. "Lift up your ass for me... that's it... here we go... damn that's tight!"

"My son's cock is in my ass again," she said dreamily. "This is a great late birthday gift, not that I didn't love the earrings. Fuck me baby... Make me cum..."

I picked up speed slowly and mom's breathing became more and more ragged. She was panting as I jackhammered in and out of her. This was as much about her pleasure as mine. None of the few women I had been with had ever even let me look at their asshole. Here was my mother letting me violate her to an extent that was so deep and dark I was hooked on her already. This was just the beginning between us. I wanted to violate her as often as she would let me.

"You are awful quiet back there," she purred as she began rocking her hips. "Do you like the view?"

"UH HUH..." I grunted as I got closer and closer to blowing my load.

"Shoot your load deep in my ass son," she growled as her own climax crested. "I am coming from a cock in my ass!"

Her body shook as spasms gripped her. I slammed into her as fast and hard as I could and when I did climax she came with me. I held her close and a new level of intimacy was forged link by link. She looked over her shoulder and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and she groaned as I grew hard inside of her ass again. I rolled her onto her back once more and eased out of her. I told her not to move. I was going to clean up before we continued. She nodded as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I went to sink and washed up. Mom appeared and used the toilet watching me intently.

The bright lights gave a sense of reality to our actions. She licked her lips as I rinsed the soap from my semi-hard member. Mom smacked her lips and pointed from me to her mouth. I laughed as I walked over and stood in front of her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Fuck my face," she said. "Use me to get that fine cock of yours nice and hard. Then bend me over something and fuck my poor little pussy raw. Can you do it?"

I stuck my dick between her lips, grabbed her on either side of her head and began moving. Here I was violating her other hole now. I rocked my hips slowly watching her take half my growing erection between her lips with ease. Her face was so serene it was a little unsettling. Had she messed around on my dad before this? She said she loved sex was my dad enough for her? I began to think this was no isolated instance. I was rock hard and eased out of her throat. I backed up and she stood up.

"Where do you want me baby?"

"Grab the radiator and hold on tight," I told her and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

I lined up the head of my dick and slid into her slick pussy. It gobbled me up and mom let out of series of moans and curses. When I began thrusting her voice got louder and more intense. She was calling me every name in the book but I knew that it was the pleasure talking. I increased my pace slowly and became a relentless force behind her. Her first orgasm was intense enough for her pussy to try and push my cock out of her. I kept on thrusting even as she cursed at me to give her a break. I hammered her harder now and her body reacted accordingly.

"Slow down damn you," she growled as another orgasm built inside of her. "Oh god I am close again already!"

"Shut up and enjoy it," I told her and she lowered her head in surrender.

I felt the first hint of my own climax but ignored it so I could continue pleasing her. I moved faster and she let out a series of noises as she tried to remain silent and failed. A sharp unexpected cry escaped her lips as her body shook a second time. I kept thrusting even when she begged me to stop. I told her to hush as I dug my nails into her ass cheeks and maintained the grueling pace. I was covered in sweat and my own orgasm was rising quickly. Mom was shaking uncontrollably as I pounded her harder still. She looked over her shoulder and her expression was priceless.

"Stop... please... you are going to break me..."

"Shut... UP... I am almost there... oh god so good," I said between clenched teeth.

Mom somehow found the strength to move her hips backward. I bit back a scream as I thrust one last time and shot inside of her. My knees nearly buckled and mom stood there quivering as I painted her insides. I was leaning over her and panting in her ear. I had lost the power of speech. Oh crap that curled my toes backward. We just stood there connected in the most intimate of ways and she supported me as I recovered.

I eventually pulled out and sat on the toilet. Mom turned to look at me with worship in her eyes. She sat in my lap and hugged me tight. She whispered words of praise a mother never should to her flesh and blood. She adored my cock and would be at my beck and call from now on. I had broken her utterly and completely. I wasn't sure how I felt about it but what was done was done. I was silent still feeling the after effects of the pleasure we had given each other.

"I love you," she purred in my ear. "Talk to me..."

"Damn," I whispered. "Just damn..."

She broke out in laughter. She wasn't the only one that had been broken during our marathon fuck. I was still tingling from head to toes. I literally couldn't move for at least five minutes. Mom just sat there and hugged me close. Once I could move again we took a quick shower and I sent my mother home. She left me with a kiss on the cheek and her panties tucked into my left fist. She wanted me to wash them and frame them as a memento of this evening. I let out a huge sigh of relief as the front door closed and she drove off half naked underneath her jacket. I prayed to god she didn't get pulled over.

My room smelled like sex. That was a memory that wouldn't leave me anytime soon. I changed the sheets and began a load of sensual laundry. I smiled as I slipped naked between my clean sheets and closed my eyes. Surely I would drop off asleep after the pounding I had given my mother. I didn't. I enjoyed the warm and fuzzies along with the afterglow but sleep still eluded me. I thought any day now I was going to reach a mental break from lack of REM sleep. Physically I was fine. I simply wasn't tired and was mentally sharp as well. I was showing none of the signs of sleep deprivation and I began to wonder.

Did the first recipe I created and imbibed have anything to do with this? I was out of bed and heading to my front room and took out my notebook. I opened it to the translation of the two recipes. I looked at the hieroglyphs and then at my initial translation. I went character by character and looked more carefully at each word to reassess their meanings. I had correctly prepared the compound but it was the supposed warning I had botched in my hurry to make a discovery. It spoke of a potion that would last forever no that's not right without end was more accurate. What did they mean by that? Were the effects simply permanent? Or was there more to it than that?

There certainly wasn't any mention of sleeplessness and boundless energy that's for sure. Not that I was complaining really. If this kept up there was so much more I could take on each and every day. What if I never slept again? Oh my god, would I go stark raving mad or could I simply adjust to it? Perhaps I should try meditation to silence my thoughts for a time. I memorized the pages that the translation of the recipes and then burned them using the gas stove. I didn't need someone stealing my backpack and having those things spreading around the internet or worse. I walked back to my room and I wondered for the umpteenth time if Graves had been after the hidden scroll.

"Was he working alone? If someone did send him after me then who was pulling the strings? Oh god this is driving me crazy..." I muttered as I sat on my bed and closed my eyes.

I tried to clear my thoughts. I focused on my breath and as something arose in my head I gently pushed it away. I failed miserably at first but after a time I was alone in my head and there was only the sound of my breath and my heartbeat. The beeping of my alarm snapped me out of my meditation and my eyes flew open in surprise. I had spent a good three hours sitting cross legged on my bed. I felt better than I had since this whole thing started. I got up and began my morning routine. After another light breakfast I headed off to school for my morning classes and then in the afternoon I could do a little snooping around.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers