All Comments on 'Recipe for Disaster Pt. 04'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep, definetly should be a movie

Perfect blend of esoteric action and erotica. Well done.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Another Great Story.

You did it again .I am never disappointed by your stories .You are a True Master .Can't wait to see what comes Next . Thanks for the story .

JzordayneJzordayneabout 8 years ago
Simply amazing

Looking forward to the further adventures of Professor Donahue as he follows the map

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVE IT !!!!!!

Keep going ! You can't stop now.....

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
So Glad

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the series. I am planning on writing a companion piece about the map and a jaunt to Egypt. Thank you all very much for the kind words and encouragement!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more!

what the hell! there has to be more! this has been great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fascinating

Your works would be great alongside an anthology of H.P's writings.

rebelraiderrebelraiderabout 8 years ago
Out Fucking Standing

I just read all 4 chapters over this week end . This truly is a good story . I have read a lot of stories that seemed to be written around the sex , but this blend felt completely natural . I look forward to the companion piece . Thank you for sharing your talent with the world .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Another author that knows how to use sex as a spice rather than the main ingredient in their recipe. ( wink wink ) This was a truly enjoyable read, as are all of your stories, thank you

Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
binge reading

Sat down yesterday and started reading your stories. Well still going strong after a sixer of mountain dew and half way through. Got confused on a couple stories with the continuity. Still enjoyed them, please with all thats right in the world don't stop writing.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years ago
Monolith

Is this the same monolith as in Click?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I was just slightly disappointed about Carol. She seemed to be the special one along the whole story, and in the end, she gets dumped out in a matter of paragraphs. That looked forced…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice story

The end was a big quick for my taste. Like a previous commenter I was a bit irritated at how quickly you got rid of Carol. A lot of questions are still open, so I hope for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cthulhu

Unreal! An H.P Lovecraft fan using references of the mythos in Literotica. Who'da thunk? Nice going! Can't wait for you to travel to the Mountains of Madness.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
like I said last chapter

I'm upset this is over.

I do hope you write another one like this or a continuing adventure. This is very much suited to a sequel. Say taking place in Egypt this time.

But maybe including mum and sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. Best i have read in some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What the hell happened with carol indeed. Why did she randomly get put with ivan instead of staying with our hero? The whole last chapter was rushed and the connection with carol was stronger than with felicia eventhough you tried to write your way around it. I loved this story til now. Too many gaps.

KnaveofHeartsKnaveofHeartsalmost 8 years ago
You need a sequel!!

I'll echo others' comments. You need a sequel to tie up loose ends like the Chancellor's library, Carol, and even the home front. Don't limit yourself to a set number of stories, follow the characters where they lead you!

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
re sequel

There is... please read Recipe for Adventure. It ties up some of those loose ends. I am glad you are enjoying the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

First off, why does anyone include a 'little' incest? What kind of son would NOT want to see his family healthy and whole, especially when he's getting to have what seems to be great sex with them? I mean you write the sister as a whorish slut, but the mother at least seems to enjoy her time with him. If it were my story, mom and sis would get the elixir and become my companions. What happened with Carol, from calling the MC 'master' to fucking the engineer? As good as the rest of the story is, that was pure crap. I always read a story with myself as the male protagonist and I assure you, you can always give me more pussy, but never try to take any away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

would love to read more stories like this.

_sore__sore_over 5 years ago
Yet another great series

I have been following you from what..2011/12. I remember I read Iron rain live as it kept coming in. And in the middle of your newer series I was reading this one which I somehow missed. I hope some day you will go back and bring about some sort of culmination to this whole world of yours with all the MCs running amock having stories to tell which seem stuck somewhere.

In here I agree with the other commenters..wth happened with Carol. I definitely believed she would be like Rhea or Akira, the main partner of our Protagonist. But since there is more to be read..lets see where this dynamic goes though I would have preferred if it had gone in some different way with Carol as of now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Although I have to agree with the other Anonymous comment regarding Carol. First you wrote the Detective as a fuck buddy and Carol as the one looking for a long term relationship, then at the end you suddenly switched it to Carol + Ivan and have the Detective take the immortality serum. There should have been much more lead-up to that change in relationship dynamics.

Also, the whole monolith thing was confusing as hell. Who manufactured it, and how? How was it transported to the University and also how was it kept hidden and made to appear instantly? What was the point, even? The only part I *think* I might have figured out is that the Chancellor wanted the students to unlock the Monolith in order to feed the demon held prisoner within. But again, why would he do that?

Lastly, why would the demon-god obey the main character's command to send the Chancellor to Hell? Makes no sense at all.

I think the story should have been expanded to include a couple more chapters really detailing what was going through the author's mind.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

WTF. I agree with the previous comments belowI. It was a brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story up until the end. You ended this story far far to abruptly and confusing. So many unanswered questions and for that ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

Great story, aside from your management of the relationships at the end. Carol went from virgin with a crush, giving her first time to the MC whom she is supposedly in love with, to boning Joe Blow because her "love" wasn't around to scratch that itch. The development of that character completely fell apart. MC went from openly admitting that he wanted a relationship with Carol, rather than the purely sexual relationship he had with his Mom/Sis, to brushing off the fact that she dropped him for Ivan in the span of about 30 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are incredible. I'll need to take the time to put them all in order n read them way lol. But even jumbled they are something else. Keep up the great work n amazing series

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

This wonderful story needs about 2 more chapters...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES