All Comments on 'Recipe for the Beast'

by NightRAGES

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THE BEAST TURN HER INTO A WHORE

THERE KNOW LOVE BEING A WHORE AND SELFISH.TO BE STUPID IS ONE THING, BUT TO GIVE IN TO INMATURITY.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
Good story

Well written, no cliches. A real change for stories on literotica.

Shame it was so obvious from the start that she would go the 5 steps.

Maybe if we only heard about the warning when she opened envelope 5 it would have been better.

Better still even if you didn't have to make her a complete slut and wreck the marriage.

But, overall, a good and well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different and Good

Entertaining. I like something different in storytelling and you did that. BTW, what is with the illiterate and retarded CAPS LOCK commentors on this site?

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
I was

hoping she would stop short of ruining her marriage.

However a good and somewhat different story for "Loving Wives".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I liked it!

Very well written and original. However, by middle age most sluts are born that way and not made.....

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Good story telling....

It was getting better in her marriage, but she "needed" to do the five steps...I really don't like how it ended, but with that attitude she has, she will never get satisfied... Too bad for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unsure

This story could be about me wife. She is the same way. Why? She let the beast out and now, this beast is no longer welcome. Beward men! Your wife could be screwing around on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ending spoiled the story

I could easily have given this a 75 until the ending spoiled it for me. Had she kept the rendzevous with her own "beast," and if it that be hot enough and satisfactory enough, a 100 MIGHT have been considered, but with this ending, no way. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost an inevitable ending

At the end I think she wasn't thinking of her marriage as much as her own desires. She'd already improved her marriage, so why get greedy? Another mistake was in not letting her husband into the game before taking that last step. She simply blindly followed the instructions without knowing if her husband could be the man she wanted. Most men would fail that test, I believe.

Following that last step wasn't about improving her marriage, it was about satisfying her own newly developed craving without thinking about her husband's ability to cope with being married to a slut.

So now she's out on her own, no fallback position, and an open target for any sexual oredator or disease. A most unhappy ending indeed.

Pearl_PrynnePearl_Prynneover 19 years ago
Send HIM to the gypsy!

What most woman ACTUALLY want is husbands who pay attention to the beast inside them. Lingerie, jealousy, and dirty talk can get a man hard and hot, but do not create attentive lovers. So much focus on his desire makes a woman feel powerful, at first, but will eventually leave her feeling cheaply used and still unsatisfied.

Women who work this hard end up with lazy men who cum quickly and expect titillation. THIS is what drives them into the arms of other men. It wasn?t her greed; it was the fact that he didn?t put HALF as much thought and effort into HER enjoyment of sex.

Be careful what you wish for. The world is full of easily-aroused assholes. Why is it always the woman?s responsibility to create fire a dull relationship? Men who know how to truly make a woman feel sexy are rare!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disagree With Last Poster

Psuedo analysis here:

I think this story is about THE INNER SELF of a person; others are just incidental in her/his life.

Her husband was no less incidental in her life, and had become an excuse for her rationale to do waht she wanted to do regardless (despite the sometimes back-tracking rationale and excuses, the blames she put on that "lazy" poor husband who didn't make her orgasm as often or great as she had wanted, which she is getting aplenty nowadays, these many months when that idiotic, "undeserving" husband's gone).

She surely gets her wishes [fulfilled, literally, all orifices, as much and often as she wanted] nowadays.

Don't worry for her; she's a big, grown, "loving" woman.

She will have lots of fun for sometime to come yet. (I'm sure she's either taking all kinds of precautions; or all those loving men who come in every one of her orifices are all safe, loving, and clean --- so she'd do just fine by them.)

And when her time comes, she' follow the path all women "over the hill" who've been fulfilling their fantasiex have gone before,,,, smiling big smiles, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A girl believes what she is told over and over.

This a good story. It highlights some of the rougher parts of what makes a man a man. But it also highlights the extent a man will go to, but not cross. The story also highlights a big problem in marriages in general, unequal participation, and what feelings it causes in the significant other.

In this story, all the husband was was the receiver. He did not have to do anything but be turned on when she did all the work. There needs to be some kind of return and response. At no time in this story was the man opening up envelopes, trying to improve their sexual life, looking to a palm reader, anything to assist in this creation.

First, she started down this path not because she wanted to become a "slut" but to make her husband want her. She did not feel wanted, desired. That is a legitimate and strong reason in a marriage to try something. That is why she began down this path.

She discovered what she was missing, what it felt like to be wanted, desired. But unfortunately she also discovered that if she wanted to feel special to her husband, it was her that had to design situations for it. And when did she feel special? When she was acting like a "whore", and that was the only time. She was "whoring" herself out to her own husband. And her husband treated her like a "whore", and showed in his actions that he liked it, lot, instead of treating her like a loved one. Ultimately, to her, acting like a "whore" is what worked. Playing roles is great and fun, but at the end of it, you have to confirm you love them for who they are, not the role they just got done playing.

She became what he wanted. Because it was the only thing working to get his attention. His actions and words, and lack of other words, turned her into what he seemed to want. This whole time the story hinted at him feeling uneasy about it, but never voiced it. When he became concerned for her, it was too late. It can easily be concluded that if he put as much effort into it as she did, made effort and communicated, she would feel wanted on more than the "sexual beast" level. And thus, even if step five was opened, it would not have turned to this.

Both are at fault here. She got lost in her new role, and he loved it so much he neglected everything else in their relationship. Relationships that are 100% sex, or 100% non-sexual, don't work. At some point someone is going to feel either unwanted/undesired or feel like a whore. If you tell a lie to someone over and over, at some point they are going to start believing it, without something to counter it.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
After the long disertation below

I feel compelled to comment again.

There have been lots of interesting comments posted on this story. That alone is a good measure of its high quality.

The woman in this story made all her decisions for herself.

She decided to follow the Gypsy's advice - how much intelligence does that indicate?

Where in this story do we see anything about her talking with her husband about her needs or her perceived problems?

But she will go to a fortune teller and slavishly follow some esoteric written instructions?

She was warned by the gypsy, and again in the envelopes about going too far, but she still did it.

She enjoyed being the whore, absolutely nothing to do with her husband's attitude whatever.

She even set out to deliberately deceive and confuse him -what a loving wife that is!

Blame the man if you want, all you overboard feminists, but he had nothing to do with her actions at all. She did it all herself.

Like so many people these days, she just didn't know when to stop her self indulgence.

rockandrollerrockandrollerover 19 years ago
Gypsys, Tramps and Beasts

The story line was very full, with the conflicting emotions of our characters leading them both to different places. I especially liked the language in the gypsy's instructions which was very nicely flavored.

As far as the ending goes, I don't know why people are objecting at all. Writers know that their characters have a life of their own, and if this is where our heroine's actions led her, then that's the way that it went. And while we like to have happy endings, I do think that some women led astray this way would indeed wind up like this.

Her husband's inattention was certainly a mitigating factor here. If you have a true soul mate, then they will stay by your side, and the two of you will take such journeys together. Had he been a better mate for her, she wouldn't have wound up the way she did.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT FORGET WHAT 666 IMPLIES

and that is uni-sexual. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
As Expected

The story ended as I expected when I first read the warning. Therefore, I did not like it very much. I had hopes that you would find a way to have her come very close to losing everything but pull back at the last minute. Se la vi. She will enjoy her time in the theater until she either dies from disease or grows too old to be attractive. Unlike another commenter, I don't think she will spend her later years smiling. She will die alone. No one wants a relationship with a slut that will be with anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Extraordinary!

Thanks for an extremely well-written, mesmerizing story. The concepts and their development - and the denouemont - were extraordinary. While the husband as a character was not very present, that was in keeping with the wife's self-centeredness.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Almost

Predictability stopped this from being a 5.

Well written but you could draw the end from the beginning.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
She forgot one important fact...

It's not just men who are or can be beasts...

Seems to me these cards are the recipe for HER beast, not her husband's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'd give it a 6 if I could

Not really 100% my thing (I wish he'd been into her animal need instead of dumping her), but the writing was truly captivating.... well done. Small criticism... there was a buildup, a foreshadowing in the warning from the fortune teller/medium.... to go no further than required. Yet, when she has obviously gone too far, no closure or reminder of that. Trite, perhaps, but I'd like to have seen her contemplate that warning in her debased state, months later... or even as he was storming out of the theater when she helplessly realizes the horror of the double edged pit she has fallen into...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Story was exactly what I expected, and I gave it the *2 it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, stupid cardboard characters strikes again, boring us to death.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What at vile disgusting woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous