Recipe for the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would be a jolt she thought. She still preferred dumb-butt over the more widely accepted dumb-ass. She was even more likely to use 'behind' rather than butt when actually referring to her or anyone else's butt. But her blood, like rapids, had been flowing recently at a much more volatile pace. She practiced quietly to her self. "Ass. Breasts, no ... tits. Pussy." She felt herself blushing and tingling all at once. "Pussy. Cock." Like a first grader she began forming short sentences. "Put your cock in my pussy." She couldn't help giggling, intoxicated, but not by any alcohol. "Put your big fat cock in my wet pussy. Now!" She almost scared herself.

Her hand moved downward, the base of her hand against her clit, and began pressing through the fabric of her dress. "Ummm. For me? You shouldn't have. Now take the love stick of yours and show me what a man you are." Julie smiled, and reluctantly removed her hand. She would wait, her self-denial and her anticipation of the night's activities would serve to inflame her into the necessary state to carry out the gypsy woman's fourth instruction.

*

Her husband came home a little earlier than usual, and seemed relieved, she thought, to find her at home. That relief seemed to dim somewhat when he noticed the contours of her body as outlined by her attire.

"Did you go out?"

"No, why do you ask?" Julie smilingly replied.

"I called earlier, but there was no answer, and you appear to be dressed for going out."

"No sweetheart, I heard the phone, but I was indisposed." Julie provided no more explanation than that. "I'm off to bed"

"Why so early," her husband, puzzled, inquired.

"Come see why." She sauntered up the stairs, not waiting for him to follow, but knowing he would.

Julie sat at her writing table, looking towards the door way. Her eyes followed her husband as he walked into their bedroom. They stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. Julie broke the silence.

"I need you to put your cock in my mouth."

Her husband was speechless, eyes widening at the improbable words that came from his wife's lips. Julie stood up and began walking towards him.

"I need you to put that big nasty cock of yours in my hungry mouth."

Immobilized, all he could do was watch her as she knelt before him, her mouth now inches away from the crotch of his pants. She looked up at him, their eyes locked. She slowly licked her lips. Finally roused to action, his hand slightly shaking, he unzipped his pants, and pulled his stiffening cock into the open. Julie extended her tongue, touching the head, then engulfing it as her mouth followed. She clamped on him, as if afraid he might pull it from her. She sucked. She licked. She reveled in the sounds escaping from his mouth as she teasingly pressed her teeth slightly into his most valued flesh. She continued, massaging his hardness with her lips, feeling her own heat rushing to meet his. She pulled her mouth from his cock; he gasped. She smiled a wicked smile at him as she rose before him.

"I need you to put that big nasty cock of yours in my pussy." She was breathing heavily, though not as much as he was. Her hands began rubbing on herself.

"Don't you want to fuck me, you beast? Don't you want to ram that meat of yours into my steaming cunt?"

She was mesmerized by the look in his eyes, the look of a cautious man being overcome by the inner beast. She raised her dress and exposed her cunt for him to see; she hadn't bothered with panties when she dressed earlier. The sight of her neatly and newly trimmed pubic hairs pushed the last remnants of the cautious man from her husband. He pushed her backwards, backwards, his momentum overcoming her stumbling as she finally landed in the relative safety of their bed. She lay there watching him as his clothes flew onto the floor. His cock still hard. His eyes still hard. He reached down, grabbing her shoulders, and rolled her over on her stomach. Julie shoved her cunt and ass up in the air as best she could to meet him.

"My cunt is waiting ... my cunt is on fire!"

The beast entered her fiery abyss, already pounding at an accelerated rate. She felt each forceful blow of his hips against her ass as proof positive of her success. As best she could she tried to meet his thrusts with backwards motion of her own. She could sense there was pain in the collisions, she could sense it was present, but it was overshadowed by the delirium of ecstasy unknown until now to her. The torrid pace unsustainable, she felt him thrust into her one last time and remain there, convulsing, expelling the poison from the beast back into her. He collapsed on top of her, his weight a burden she gladly bore. She smelled his effort, she felt his gasping for breath. She regained enough of her own composure to grind her ass back into his groin and utter the challenge once more.

"There better be more where that came from. My cunt is not satisfied. My cunt needs your nasty cock again."

In the darkness Julie could not see the eyes of her bewildered beast. She was content to feel his cock resurrecting.

*

The final Tuesday evening arrived, and Julie looked at the final envelope laying on her desk. She opened it, and pulled from it another envelope. Puzzled, she read the words on it.

"The final step is only necessary for those who have not tasted success to this point. Following the instructions within can shatter the resolve of the most strict beastmaster. Proceed with trepidation, and only if you have nothing to lose."

Julie paused, and reflected on the weeks just past. The two weeks since the last instruction had been the most sexually satisfying time in her life. Hands down. In her dreams she had not dared to hope for what she had so recently experienced. With her newfound knowledge she seemed able to call the beast at will. She wanted more. She wanted the beast to come of its own accord.

"Proceed with trepidation, and only if you have nothing to lose."

She read the last sentence again. Heady with her recent success, a gambler on a lucky streak, she opened the inner envelope. She pulled the card from the envelope with more than a little excitement.

"Depravity"

"Finally, if you are truly in need of additional instruction to revive the beast, do the following: climb into the gutter and bring the beast with you. The beast is teetering, push it over the edge with the extremes of sexual activity. Show the beast what it truly is, to gain its attention forever."

Julie pondered the final instruction. This one seemed too much. She had awakened the beast in her husband to such an extent that their lives were changed for the better. Would the fifth step be too much? She wasn't entirely certain what the extremes might be.

She was curious.

*

Julie looked at the covers of the videos; she was a little taken aback by the blatant pictures, but then this was an adult store. She looked around somewhat self-consciously, she was the only woman in the store, besides the dyke behind the counter. She picked up one of the videos - "101 Facial Cumshots." She looked at the wide-mouthed women pictured on the cover, waiting for more of the cum already partially obscuring their faces. She stared for a moment, then remembering where she was she put the video back on the shelf, and slowly looked about.

She noticed a man further down the aisle, looking at her. Obviously looking at her. She walked to the next aisle, paused then picked up another video - "Stuff Your Ass 3." She looked at the woman on the cover, surrounded by six men of various shapes and colors. The woman's expression seemed so natural, as if she was posing for a family portrait instead of a nasty picture. She looked up and around. The man from before had followed her into this aisle, and again was staring at her.

She turned back to her task, and placed the video back on the shelf. She wasn't dressed particularly sexily, and was not certain why she warranted the intense attention. She did not resent it. She looked down the row of videos in the direction of the man, shuffling her feet in that direction, stopping a few feet closer to him. Her hand ran along the tops of two or three videos before settling on one. She picked it up - "D.P Darlings." The woman featured on the cover was looking back at the man with his cock planted in her ass. She couldn't see, though undoubtedly could feel the man below her with his cock in her cunt.

Julie put the video back, but looked at the video cover for a moment longer. She glanced to her left. The man had moved closer to her, obviously ignoring the video in his hand. Julie moved slowly down the aisle in his direction, scanning the videos, moving slightly back as she passed him. She passed close enough to smell his after shave. She stopped for a moment on the other side of him, then turned and walked over to the next aisle.

She picked up another video - "Weird and Wacky." Even after the others this one shocked her. On the cover was an obscenely obese man, naked, his cock almost lost in his girth. A second picture showed a young woman, maybe 18, featured as if the movie would show the two together. "No way in hell," she thought to herself. She turned the video over. On the back were pictures of the young woman sucking the cock of the fat man, and in various submissive positions to the man. She looked long and hard. The pictures were too much, the acts themselves had not gotten too her, but the disparity in looks, the sheer degradation involved seem to be ... extreme. She put the video back, and began walking to the door.

She collided with the stranger who had been eying her, and their eyes locked momentarily. She saw all the confidence in the world in his eyes, the confidence born of a man who sees a sure thing. Julie stepped to the side and walked on out the door, neither apologizing to the man for the accidental impact, nor for the somewhat intentional tease.

*

Her husband looked at her from across the table, eying her warily, something he had been doing more and more frequently as of late. He was not quite sure what to make of the change, the transformation he had watched occur in his wife these past few weeks. Their sex life had gone to a new level; part of him welcomed that, part questioned what had prompted it. He asked the normal dinner question with a hesitancy that seemed ill-suited to such a benign query.

"What did you do today?"

Julie stared at him, having waited for this. "I went to the video store."

Somewhat relieved her husband continued, "Did you get anything any good?"

"Just some ideas." Julie sat back in her chair.

His face puzzled, her husband tensed. "Ideas?"

"Yes, ideas," Julie answered. "One of the videos was about women getting cum sprayed all over their face."

Her husband choked on his food, then looked into his wife's eyes. They were intense. She seemed to be in another world.

Julie continued, "Another one was about women getting cocks in both their ass and cunt."

"What video store did you go to," he stammered.

"The adult store down on Cheshire Bridge."

"Who did you go with?"

"By myself."

Her husband's mind quickly imagined what the men in the store were thinking when she walked in alone and perused the videos. He knew what men thought at times like those. "What prompted you to do such a thing?"

"I was horny," Julie replied, as easily as if she had said she was short or tall or tired. "I was curious about those videos men watch but never tell women about." Julie stood up, then walked around the table to her husband. She inserted herself between him and the table, taking up residence in his lap. She leaned her face next to his and whispered, "Tell me which ones you like." She could feel his breaths getting heavier. "Tell me about the fantasies that are locked in your head." She adjusted her position, not to make herself more comfortable, but to rub her ass against his cock. It was hardening.

She writhed a bit more. "Do you like the ones where the men spray their cum on the women's pretty faces? Do you want to spray your cum on my pretty face?" She ground her ass into his groin a bit, in a circular motion. Once. Twice. "Do you like the ones where the men stick their cocks in the women's asses? Would you like to stick your cock in mine?" She felt his hands grip her waist. "Maybe you like the ones where the woman teases strangers. Would you like for me to tease strangers?" She felt one hand rise to her breasts, groping her. "Do you get off watching those videos where the woman gets fucked by many men all at once? Would you like for your innocent little wife to get gang-banged?"

He practically ripped the buttons off as his hand moved inside her blouse, eager to touch her skin. "A cock in each hole, baby? A cock in her cunt ... a cock in her ass ... a cock in her mouth, and all you can hear is her muffled moans. Would you like to see your wife like that? Would you like to see me like that?" Julie felt herself being lifted, up onto the table. The brief fiery glimpse she caught of her husband's eyes told her what she should expect. He ripped open the few remaining buttons of her blouse, angrily groping her breasts, pinching at her nipples, relishing the winces in her face with each twist. He pushed her flat on her back, and reached for each leg, quickly stroking her upward from mid-thigh to mid-calf.

Suddenly his hands shot outward, taking her legs along, and she though she was going to split. This sudden action forced her skirt higher, enough for him to see she was again panty-less. This drove his rage further. "Is this what you want, you fucking whore?" he undid his pants furiously, and pulled his erect cock out. He slammed into her, his cock missing the target first and sliding along the top of her clit. That sensation riveted her to the table. He quickly pulled back, and this time struck his mark. The heat of her cunt compelling him, he raged and fucked, slamming against her and the table, oblivious to the pain he was causing himself as his thighs impacted the wooden edge.

His arms wrapped around her legs, he pulled her to him with each thrust forward. She was helplessly sliding back and forth on the table, dishes moving everywhere. He pushed and pushed her, until he was on the brink, then he pulled his cock from her cunt. He grabbed her hair, and twisted her around on the table, until her head came near the edge. He stuck his cock against her flushed cheek, and before she could turn to take it in her mouth, his frustrations exploded onto her. Onto her mouth, her nose, her eyes, down her neck and onto her breasts. Much of it escaped from her and soiled the tablecloth and the dishes. He looked at her there, lying amidst the ruins of dinner, his cum accenting her beautifully glistening body, his breath slowing, he muttered, "Is this what you wanted?" She watched silently as he walked away, quietly mouthing one word again and again - "Yes."

*

He folded the note and put it back in his pocket. Unbelieving. Two months ago this note would have floored him; today it did two things. It aroused him, and, because of that arousal. it troubled him. He went over the invitation in his mind:

"Your cunt wife needs your cock now; she'll be waiting for your meat at the Buford Highway Twin Cinema at 2:00 p.m. sharp. Don't make her wait long."

The note had to be from her, although it was worded as if someone else sent it. His wife was indeed someone else now. He slipped on his jacket and walked out his office door.

*

Julie made her way along the row, conscious of the stares, appreciative, feeling sexy though she was still bundled in her coat. She settled into a seat off to the side near the wall. Soon a man moved into the same row, blocking her exit. She looked at him briefly, then her gaze fell on the screen. The movie already running, the young blond on the screen was muttering obscene words under her breath as she played with her pussy for her lover. The girl was rubbing her cunt furiously, and Julie had to fight herself to keep from emulating the slut.

She glanced at the man beside her; he was massaging himself through his pants while looking alternatively at her and the screen. Julie glanced at her watch, it was yet a few minutes until two. She looked back at the screen; another man had joined the the scene and the blonde was performing for two men now. She was rolling her nipples in her fingers while eying the men hungrily. Julie parted her coat; she had worn a flimsy outfit beneath. She couldn't keep her hands from caressing her body, quickly finding their way between her legs. She noticed a man moving a couple of rows in front of her, looking back at her, sitting awkwardly so that he could see her.

He strained to read the street addresses as he hurried down Buford Highway, it was nearly two o'clock. He wondered what gave his wife the idea of visiting an adult theater. He saw a marquee up ahead. As he turned into the parking lot, he wondered if she had been here before.

Julie could feel her heat transferring to her palm. Her nipples achingly projected into her blouse, no bra to restrain them. A third man had appeared on screen, taking up position behind the blond, moving in close, laying his cock on her shoulder. She looked back at him, not shocked, not surprised, but like a woman who had just received a diamond ring. "For me?" she purred. Julie purred along with her, sensations pulsing through her body. The smell of the theater, a mixture of scents meant to mask, and scents unmaskable. Her own scent among the potpourri. She gazed at the man in front of her, locking with his eyes, observing the the movement of his arm that could only mean one thing. She glanced to her side and saw that the man had pulled his cock from his pants, with no shame, only a primal lust driving his hand. She turned a little red, her heat consuming her, her sexuality's affect on the men feeding on itself.

He entered the theater, standing in the back to let his eyes adjust. He saw the blond on screen, devouring one man's cock while two others played with various portions of his body. Such a scene would have made him hard, if he had not been already. But the hardness of his cock contrasted with the heaviness in his heart. He was obviously troubled.

Julie could feel him move in behind her. The cologne her husband had splashed on this morning was heavy in the air. She had often wanted him to try a new one, but the smell now was comforting. She sat their, pretending not to notice him. She increased the pace of her rubbing, her legs now up on the backs of the chairs in front of her. No panties blocked her way, she had come prepared. She could feel his head next to her, could feel him looking over her shoulder. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings flooding her. From behind her the hand began caressing her hair, playing with her ear, moving along her face to her lips. She eagerly sucked them into her mouth, teasingly biting into them. He pulled them from her mouth, and gripped her hair. He was now standing behind her, his cock already out. He twisted her head around and onto his cock. She sucked him immediately, her head moving quickly back and forth. She twisted around in her seat, her mouth still glued to his cock.

He made his way through an empty row in the center of the theater, looking for her. He noticed a group gathering over to the side. From what he could see a woman was there, the center of attention of some perverts. He moved out of the row into the aisle, and headed down towards the front. He was almost knocked over by a man hurrying to get a position near the slut. He looked over, then looked again.

"Julie?"

Julie heard her name. She continued lavishing attention on his cock. She could feel the men closing in on her, one's hands having already found the bare skin of her ass. She heard her name again, and looked upward at him. The eyes that looked down at her were of a beast, but not her husband. A sudden jolt joined the sexual sensations reverberating through her body. She glanced to her side and caught a glimpse of her husband, standing in the aisle, barely visible behind a stranger standing with his cock in hand. While her mind quickly considered her situation, she felt the stranger explode in her mouth, his cum overfilling and spilling out onto her chin.