Recipe for the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze there, even as another stranger moved in. Her husband gave her the look of a man distressed, and she watched him turn away, walking to the exit. Her mind yelled at her to move, yell after him, anything to stop him. Her cunt was now entertaining a new visitor, however, and the volatile mixture of contradictory feelings was exploding withing her. A burst of emotions served only to immobilize her. Another cock found its way to her mouth just as the curtains closed on her husband's exit.

*

Julie sat back in the chair, having sucked the cum from the last man's cock. Her hand wiped her lips, partly from habit. She glanced at the blond on the screen still servicing the men. It had been months since her husband had left her, unable to be the beast she needed. She had been here quite frequently, searching. She looked down at her skirt, soiled by fluids of her own making, and others. Sometimes she convinced herself this was the worst thing that could ever happen to any woman. She heard the man take his place behind her, head demanding her attention. Other times, other times she was not so sure. Julie turned to face the stranger and tormentor.