Reconnecting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was ready they went back to Mike's room and he quickly changed into some nicer clothes before they headed down to the casino. They walked around and gambled for a bit before Wendy suggested they leave. For the next few hours they walked from casino to casino gambling and drinking. True, this wasn't exactly the wild night out Mike had envisioned for his bachelor party, but he was having a blast anyway.

At some casinos they won and at others they lost, but they steadily downed the free drinks at every location. By the time they decided they were done gambling Mike was feeling pretty buzzed and he guessed his mom was even drunker than him. They walked slowly back to their hotel laughing and talking about all their adventures that night.

They stepped into the empty elevator and pressed the button for their floor. Just before the door closed all the way a member of a clearly drunk group stuck his arm inside causing the door to open again. By the time the rowdy, drunken group of conventioneers piled into the elevator Mike and Wendy had to crowd closely together in the back corner of the elevator.

The doors closed and the elevator started moving up with a slight lurch. Mike and Wendy's rooms were both near the top of the tall tower and the conventioneers who had joined them appeared to be spread over just about every floor on the way up. By the time they finished drunkenly pushing the buttons nearly every button was lit on the panel.

As the elevator moved up some of the conventioneers began singing a song but their speech was so slurred that Mike couldn't understand what they were singing. The others talked loudly about a variety of subjects. Mike stood with his back pressed up tightly against the back corner of the elevator as Wendy stood directly in front of him. The number of people crammed in the elevator meant they were pressed closely together and Mike was immediately aware of her ass pressing against his cock.

He tried to not think about it but as the rest of the passengers swayed or moved about Wendy was pushed slightly from side to side causing her ass to rub back and forth against his crotch. The elevator slowly made its way upward as Mike's cock soon grew rock hard in his pants. On each floor one or perhaps two people would stumble out but the elevator still remained pretty full. Even as more and more room gradually opened up Wendy remained pressed tightly against Mike.

He didn't know if it was only his own desire growing, but Mike was suddenly aware of a feeling of intense sexual tension. The elevator slowly moved near their floor as he stood with his hard cock pressed tightly against his mother's ass. By the time it reached their floor there were only three other people in the car but Wendy hadn't moved one inch. By now Mike's head was racing as he tried to understand what was happening.

When the doors opened on their floor he closely followed Wendy out so the others wouldn't be able to see the huge bulge in the front of his pants. They walked silently down the hall until they came to Wendy's room. They stood in silence for a brief moment as Mike wrestled for the right words to say. Before he could say anything Wendy softly said, "Care to come in for a nightcap?"

"Sure," Mike replied as she opened the door and he followed her in still not sure of what was about to happen.

Wendy immediately went to the small refrigerator and pulled out a can of beer and one of the miniature bottles of wine. She turned to Mike and held out the beer saying, "This OK?"

Mike silently reached out for the can and as he grasped it his fingers fell on top of her hand. For a few long moments they stood simultaneously holding the can with his hand over hers. They looked straight into each other's eyes and stood motionless until Wendy pulled the can away and quickly set both it and the bottle of wine down on the counter.

She looked up again into Mike's eyes and Mike quickly noticed a glimmer of lust that hadn't been there before. Without a word they each took a half step toward each other and embraced in a long, deep kiss. When their mouths met they each had their lips parted and their tongues immediately began to explore inside the other's mouth. They stayed like this for many more minutes slowly kissing as their hands roamed over each other. Mike fondled her ass through the light fabric of her dress and began to press his stiff cock into her pussy as they pressed tightly together.

Mike leaned back slightly and began to undo the series of buttons down the front of her dress. He undid them one by one until the entire front of her dress was open and she let it fall down her shoulders and onto the floor. He marveled at the skimpy cream colored bra that held her tits so perfectly and at the matching cream thong.

She pulled off his top and began to take off his pants. Very quickly he was standing naked before her with his hard cock pointed straight at her. They kissed again, this time a little rougher and more lust filled than before and he spun her around until his hard cock was pressed up against her ass. He reached up to the clasp on her bra and quickly unsnapped it before briefly massaging her shoulders and upper back. He soon let his fingers began to wrap around her sides and, as she lifted her arms slightly and pulled off her bra, he reached around and began to caress her tits.

He kneaded her soft flesh gently and she moaned deeply as his fingers continued massaging her tits. He circled her nipples with his fingertips and felt them harden under his touch. By now she was moving her ass from side to side against his hard cock and he knew he needed more.

He moved his hands down to her thong and pulled it off her and down her legs before tossing it to the floor behind him. He spun her around so they were facing each other and they immediately met in a long, deep kiss. The feeling of his cock pressing into her stomach and the feel of her tits pressing hard into his chest had his head spinning with lust.

He pulled back from their kiss and moved his hands down to her ass. She let out a gasp as he lifted her off the floor and carried her a few steps to the table sitting in the corner of the room. As he lowered her onto the table she let out a lustful moan as she knew what he was planning next. As soon as she was sitting on the table she spread her legs far apart and Mike quickly positioned his cock at her waiting pussy.

Without pausing he pushed inside her and began to firmly fuck her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned back on her elbows on the hard wood of the table as Mike held her hips and fucked her. She groaned over and over as he pumped himself into her.

Part of Mike wanted to make this fuck slow and tender so he could get to know her body again and let her slowly reacquaint herself with him, but he had been thinking and dreaming of this moment so often since the cruise that all he could think of was to release his pent up passion. He hoped there would be time for tender exploration later, but for now he needed to cum and needed to make her cum.

Their fuck soon became even more forceful and the table rocked and creaked under them. Wendy's moans and cries were building to the point that Mike knew she was nearly ready to cum. He struggled to wait for her so they could cum together. He didn't need to wait much longer as she soon arched her back and threw her head back as she let out a near primal cry. Her pussy tensed and then wildly spasmed around him as he began to fuck her so hard and fast that he caused himself to grunt as he plunged into her.

It only took a few more thrusts and Mike groaned loudly as he felt his balls jump and he started to cum wildly inside his mom. He kept up his thrusting all the while he was shooting load after thick load of cum into her. By the time he finished cumming there was a pool of her juices and his cum under her ass.

They remained still like this for several minutes as they each collected their breath after such powerful orgasms. It was clear to Mike that she had been looking forward to this as much as him. With his softening cock still inside her he reached up and began to massage her tits.

She moaned softly and signed, "Oh God," as he continued to fondle her soft tits. He kept this up for a few minutes until she softly said, "Oh Michael this feels so good, but this table is killing my back."

Almost before she finished talking he helped her into a sitting position on the table and quickly scooped her up into his arms. "Oh Michael," she sighed again as he began to carry her naked body back toward the bed. He gently laid her down on the bed and then climbed into bed next to her. They spent many long minutes, by this point Michael had completely lost track of time, simply being together as they gently kissed and fondled each other's naked body.

Their desires seemed to mutually grow as their gentle caresses became more and more excited. Mike's cock had started to grow again and he could feel her nipples tightening under his touch. Mike began concentrating on teasing her soft tits and her increasingly wet pussy as she focused on his cock and ass. They continued their slow, teasing foreplay for a very long time until Mike couldn't take any more and moved between her legs.

They groaned simultaneously as Mike's cock slipped inside her again. They fucked slowly and deliberately and took their time to tease each other thoroughly before they finally let their partner build to an orgasm. Mike alternated between watching her tits sway under their fuck and watching her face contort into a mask of lust and desire. The fuck lasted longer than any other that Mike could remember ever having and Wendy finally started to cum first. She groaned deeply as she started cumming and he enjoyed watching her orgasm pass over her as he remained in control. He sunk his cock all the way inside her and held it still as her body and pussy shook from the power of her orgasm.

After she finished cumming he resumed fucking her and she began to urge him on. "Oh, God. That's it. That feels soooo good," she repeated over and over as Mike began fucking her a little faster. By the time Mike neared his own orgasm she had stepped up her dirty talk and was now saying, "Yes, Michael. Fuck mommy! Mommy wants to feel your cum!"

It didn't take long of his hearing her say such dirty, forbidden things and his feeling her warm pussy seemingly massaging his hard cock on every stroke before he knew he had to cum. He grunted a few times as he started to cum and then began to groan as the rest of his cum filled her pussy. She hissed a long, "Yessss!" and looked deeply into his eyes as he completed his orgasm.

Their fuck had been so long and their orgasms so powerful that they almost immediately fell asleep in each other's arms. Mike was still sound asleep when Wendy began gently shaking him and saying, "Mike, wake up."

"Huh?" Mike grunted as he began to stir from his sound sleep. He looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was a little after 4AM.

"You'd better get back to your room," Wendy whispered. "Cindy is going to get suspicious if you are out the whole night."

Mike slowly crawled out of bed and put his clothes back on. In his earlier passion he had completely forgotten about Cindy. What the hell would he tell her when he got back to the room? He pulled his shirt back on as Wendy got out of bed and walked naked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and they exchanged a slow, tender kiss.

"Michael," she began in a tone that immediately let him know she was serious, "I hope you will understand when I say that what happened here must never happen again. The cruise was one thing, and I am willing to chalk this up to your last wild night as a single man. However, I couldn't bear the thought of you cheating on your wife and I certainly don't want to be anyone's mistress. OK?"

"I understand," Mike said softly even though he didn't really want to agree. Honestly, fucking her was probably the most erotic and lustful thing he had ever done. It felt so good and so right in the moment and then felt so dirty and wrong afterward, but that too only seemed to make it all the hotter.

"Good night, son," she whispered with one last kiss on his lips before she returned to bed.

Mike walked briskly to his room as if the few seconds he made up now would somehow make Cindy forget that he had been out until nearly 4:30AM. He quietly keyed into his room and crept inside without making a sound. He peeked around the corner at the bed and was shocked to see the bed still made and the room empty. "Well I'll be damned," he said out loud to himself. He briefly began to wonder what she and her sister were up to but then decided that he was getting off lucky with her not being back so he decided to leave well enough alone. He quickly washed the scent of his mother off him and crawled naked into bed. He immediately fell into a deep sleep and didn't hear the door open again about an hour later.

Cindy had to pause outside the hotel room door as she took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. She straightened out her skirt and held her breath as she silently stepped into the room. She felt a huge weight lift when she saw Mike sound asleep in the bed. She quickly and quietly slipped off her clothes and slipped under the covers next to Mike.

She was very relieved to find Mike asleep as she really didn't want to have to talk to him about her night out. Not yet, anyway. Part of her was still trying to come to grips with what had just happened and she was glad that she would have at least one night to compose her thoughts before having to talk about it.

The night had started calmly enough for Kate and Cindy. At first they did a little bar hopping and people watching in some of the casinos. It didn't take long, however, for Kate to suggest something a little wilder. Kate had always been more of the party girl between the two of them.

"This is fun and all," Kate said, "but this isn't quite what I had in mind for your bachelorette party." Cindy gave her a curious look knowing that Kate was just setting her up for whatever she had planned next. Kate continued after a brief pause, "Why don't we get out of here and catch a cab?"

They crawled into the cab and Kate quickly told the cabbie they were out for Cindy's bachelorette party. "So where can a couple of ladies go in this town for a little wild fun?" Kate asked.

The cabbie replied that he knew just the place. He took a few quick turns and very quickly pulled up outside a dingy looking building. "Here you go," he said with a wide smile, "I think this is what you are looking for."

They went in and discovered it was a strip club that catered to both men and women. Once inside they were in a big entry way that had doors on either side. One side of the club had female dancers and the other had male dancers. "What's your pleasure, ladies?" asked the bouncer who sat between the two doors. His wide smile almost dared them to go into the side with the female dancers.

Kate had never been one to duck a challenge and she took hold of Cindy's hand and walked closer to the bouncer. "Which side would you prefer?" Kate asked the bouncer in a teasing tone.

"We've got some of the hottest ladies in the city," the bouncer replied with the same wide, challenging smile.

"Well then," Kate said leading Cindy by her hand to the doorway into the club with the female dancers, "I guess we'll just have to see."

Before Cindy knew what was happening they were inside the room surrounded by lots and lots of guys. There were three stages that each had a beautiful woman dancing. Several of the men turned and looked lustfully at Cindy and Kate as they stood, still holding hands, just inside the door.

At first they found a table near the corner and sat talking as they had a couple more rounds of drinks. Kate suggested they try getting a closer look and led Cindy to the edge of one of the stages. They crowded in between the big group of guys around the stage and Cindy felt several of the men's eyes turn to them.

Cindy had never been in this type of environment before and was surprised at how turned on she felt. The women dancing were hot and Cindy did enjoy watching them slither around the stages playing with their tits. The other thing that Cindy found exciting was the heavy air of testosterone hanging in the air from all the excited guys. The only times before she had been in that type of atmosphere were when she had group sex with 3 or 4 guys.

She felt her pussy grow wetter as Kate put dollar bills in front of them. It didn't take the dancer long to notice and she started to lean in close to both Kate and Cindy and tease them with her tits. A couple of the other guys began making cat calls and encouraging the stripper who continued her teasing of the two women. Before long a couple of the guys started putting their dollars in front of Cindy and Kate to encourage the stripper to continue.

They stayed at the stage through several more songs and a couple of dancer changes. Cindy's pussy was now thoroughly soaked and she was having a hard time sitting still in her excitement. The atmosphere around the stage had grown into a near frenzy with the dancers becoming bolder and bolder with their teasing and the men getting more and more excited watching.

When the current dancer left the stage Kate leaned over and said, "Let's get out of here." As they walked out a couple of guys tried to convince them to stay, but they were quickly distracted by the next dancer. Cindy could feel her soaked panties between her legs as they stepped out of the club and back into the foyer.

"Have fun?" the bouncer asked.

"Absolutely," Kate answered in a very sexy tone. She then asked him to get them a cab back to their hotel. When she said the name of the hotel he laughed and said, "Ladies, that hotel is about 4 blocks from here. By the time I call a cab you could walk there and back."

Kate gave him a sultry goodbye and the sisters walked outside again holding hands. They both had quite a lot to drink already despite the fact that it really wasn't that late. They continued holding hands as they walked in silence for about a block. As they got closer to the hotel Kate said, "Let's go up to my room and plan our next move."

They quickly made their way inside and up the elevator to Kate's floor. Once inside Kate asked if Cindy needed another drink. Kate opened the mini bar and pulled out some drinks. "They charge a fortune," Cindy said.

"Who cares?" Kate drunkenly replied. "My little sister only gets married once." She then offered a toast and they both took long drinks.

"So," Kate began, "I've got to tell you that I thought that club was pretty hot."

"I know," Cindy giggled, "I've never been to a place like that before. Those dancers were hot."

"Tell me, little sis," Kate said with a mischievous tone, "have you ever been with another woman since we were together?"

Cindy paused for a moment as this was the first time since it happened that either of them had acknowledged their summer affair. "No," she said. "How about you?"

"I've been with a couple of others," Kate said, "but I still think about being with you." Her tone changed when she said the last part and it caught Cindy's attention immediately. She looked up at her older sister and immediately knew Kate wasn't joking. "Do you ever think about us, me?" Kate asked as she deftly moved onto the bed next to Cindy.

"Yes," Cindy said softly as she felt a knot of excitement form in her stomach.

The next thing Cindy knew she and Kate had moved together and started a slow kiss. At first their lips moved softly and slowly together but Cindy soon parted her lips and extended her tongue as Kate did the same. Their tongues slowly danced their taboo dance as they softly wrapped their arms around each other and moved closer.