Reconnecting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

They stayed like that kissing and holding each other for a while longer as Cindy felt the wetness grow noticeably between her legs. When she couldn't take any more teasing she started to slide Kate's top up and over her head. Kate immediately responded by removing Cindy's top and they began stripping each other until they were standing next to the bed naked and staring at each other.

They melted into each other's arms and fell on the bed together in the midst of a wild embrace. Cindy ended up under her sister and it didn't take long for Kate to spin around and get into the 69 position on top of her little sister. Cindy eagerly dipped her tongue into Kate's pussy and tasted her sister for the first time in many years. She paused only long enough to let out a long moan when Kate began using her tongue to play with her clit.

They began to slowly tease and lick each other but their pace soon became more frantic as their excitement built. Cindy was the first to lose control and she cried out loudly as her sister teased her clit driving Cindy into a wild orgasm. Cindy came harder than she had in a long, long time.

She eagerly continued playing with Kate's pussy as she came and it only took a few more minutes before Kate started to grind her pussy from side to side over her mouth. With a loud moan Kate started to cum and pushed her pussy down so hard on Cindy's face that Cindy momentarily couldn't breathe. By the time Kate finished cumming and crawled off her sister Cindy's face was coated with her juices.

Kate was still breathing heavily as she lay down next to Cindy. They exchanged a long kiss and Kate whispered, "God Cindy. I know this is so wrong, but it feels so fucking good. It's like you know exactly how to make me cum."

Cindy felt her excitement surge again at her sister's words and they exchanged another long kiss. Now that they each had cum once they took their time slowly exploring each other again. They spent what felt like almost an hour just taking turns sucking and caressing each other's tits. Cindy couldn't remember her nipples ever being so hard as when they were inside Kate's hot mouth with her sister sucking on them.

Kate eventually crawled between Cindy's legs and used three of her fingers to fuck her sister while she licked her pussy. Cindy simply leaned back and soon became lost in her passion. Kate was right, it seemed just like her sister knew exactly how to touch her and please her and when Cindy started cumming she gasped loudly and then let out a long moan as her body writhed under the power of her orgasm.

The sisters traded places and it was Cindy's turn to make Kate cum. She took her time and relished teasing Kate. Several times she brought her right to the edge only to change her technique or tempo to keep Kate from cumming. After she had done this several times and once again had Kate teetering on the edge of cumming Kate gasped, "Fuck me, make me cum!" Cindy eagerly brought Kate to a wild orgasm that caused her whole body to shake.

Cindy had thought that was the end of their night but Kate initiated one more fuck before she let her sister leave. They each came one more time, this time again in the 69 position but with Cindy on top. By the time they finally finished Cindy was completely exhausted and feeling thoroughly fucked.

With one last deep tongue kiss she had crawled out of bed and put her crumpled clothes back on. As she walked down the hall to her room she could feel her muscles already starting to ache slightly from the strains of fucking so many times in such a short span. She loved feeling that ache in her body the day after sex as it reminded her constantly of the previous night's fuck. She thought about her sister's hot body until she got to her door and tried to compose herself before stepping inside.

Luckily for both Mike and Cindy their wedding wasn't scheduled until late in the afternoon. They both slept soundly well past noon and were finally awakened by a phone call from her parents. "Hello," Cindy said groggily into the phone. "Sure...give us a little time...OK...OK...we'll be down in a bit." She hung up the phone and rolled back over before saying, "They want to take us out to lunch so we'd better get up."

They showered together quickly and tossed on some clothes. Neither had yet said anything about the previous night as they were both still not sure what to say about what had happened. The first thing her parents asked, however, was what they each had done the previous night.

They both gave very censured accounts of their evenings as the lunch continued. They chatted with her parents for a while longer before they all went back up to change and get ready for the wedding.

Mike felt his stomach tie into a knot momentarily when he saw his mom when she came down into the lobby. None of them had really dressed up but the dress she had selected really flattered her and she looked great as she walked over to them. Mike immediately noticed her pearl necklace and had sexy flashbacks to the cruise and to the previous night.

She acted completely calm and like nothing at all out of the ordinary had happened the previous night. She teased Mike about looking tired before adding that she had kept him out quite late the night before. Kate chimed in that she had done her part to make sure Cindy didn't have a full night's rest either and they all laughed as they piled into a cab for the short ride.

The wedding ceremony was really nice if a little unconventional. When it was over Mike and Cindy stood with their arms around each other in the really pretty garden of the chapel as their parents and Kate gushed about how great they looked together and how nice the ceremony was.

They all went out to a fancy dinner together before going back to the hotel. Mike and Cindy immediately excused themselves and went up to their room for their first night together as a married couple. As soon as they stepped into their room they began to tear off each other's clothes until Mike was naked and Cindy wore only her lingerie. She had on a garter belt, thong, black nylons, and a really sexy, lacy bra and Mike loved looking at her and feeling the lingerie on her.

They teased and sucked each other excitedly before finally fucking each other until they came at almost the same time. They both almost immediately fell asleep only to wake up a few hours later and fuck each other one more time. When they finished their second fuck they both were feeling the effects of the past day and previous night and both fell soundly asleep.

The next day all of their families left. Mike and Cindy escorted them back to the airport and they all hugged and said goodbye before they got on their various flights. Cindy and Mike immediately returned to their room and spent nearly all of their remaining time in Vegas naked together in their room. By the time they had to leave they had fucked in the shower, on the floor, on the table, standing against the wall, and many times in the bed. Mike couldn't have imagined a better honeymoon.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers