Reconnecting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," she softly said in a sexy tone as she looked up into his eyes and continued softly stroking his still growing cock. "Didn't you get enough last night?" she teased.

"Never," Mike answered causing her to break into a wide, sexy smile. She kept up her soapy fondling and caressing for a while after his cock had regained its full size. Mike was actually also a little surprised that his cock had regained its size so quickly after the intense fucking the previous night, but in her expert hands anything felt possible.

Wendy smoothly got down on her knees in front of Mike and continued to gently stroke and caress him as his cock was now only inches in front of her face. She let the stream of water wash all the soap off him before she slowly moved her head forward until the tip of his cock was ever so slightly brushing against her lips. Mike stared down at her as she used her lips and the tip of her tongue to lightly brush against and tease the tip of his excited cock.

She then looked upward and made direct eye contact with him as a wicked smile formed on her face. Mike watched excitedly as she slowly opened her mouth wide and took him into her warm mouth as she bathed the tip and underside of his cock with her tongue. Mike let out a long moan as he watched her slowly devour his entire length until she had him fully inside her mouth. She had held her eye contact with Mike the entire time she moved him inside her mouth and still maintained it now as she held still with him completely inside her.

Mike gasped as she began to move her mouth back and forth on his cock letting very nearly the entire thing exit her mouth before again taking him completely inside. As erotic as this felt to Mike there was nothing that could match the visual of her lips completely engulfing him and taking him all the way inside until they were pressed into his dark hair at the base of his cock.

"Oh God!" he gasped. "That feels so good."

Wendy continued her deliberate sucking on him until Mike was nearing his end. She began alternating between deep throating him and concentrating on teasing the sensitive tip of his cock. She also alternated between holding eye contact with Mike and looking down at his cock as she sucked and licked him wantonly. The effect for Mike was amazing and he tried hard to control his orgasm for as long as he could. When she simultaneously made eye contact with him, took him all the way into her mouth, and hummed lightly creating an amazing vibration, he knew he was at the end of his control.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned as he felt his cum start to rise.

Her hand moved quickly to his shaft and she began to firmly stroke his cock as she held the end of him inside her opened mouth. The whole time she held her gaze locked into his with a smoldering look that urged him to cum.

"Fuck, yes, ughhhh!" Mike grunted as his cum began to shoot into her mouth. Because she had kept her mouth wide open he could watch the first jets of his cum land on her tongue and coat her teeth. As she stroked the rest of his cum out he shot the remaining jets out on her cheek, chin, and finally on her chest as the last few spurts of cum dripped out of him and landed on her tits and chest.

By the time he had finally finished cumming they both became aware that the water was beginning to cool as they had exhausted the hot water supply in the house. Wendy got back on her feet and they quickly cleaned themselves up in the gradually colder and colder water.

After they stepped out and dried off they each slipped on robes, Wendy a sleek satin robe that stopped well above the middle of her thigh and Mike an old cloth robe that looked like it hadn't been used in a while. They went down the kitchen and together cooked a huge meal, which they promptly devoured. After they finished Mike stepped out of the room and called the airport to confirm his flight time for later that day.

When he returned to the kitchen Wendy was still seated at the table reading the newspaper. In the mid afternoon light she looked good enough to eat and Mike decided it was time for some dessert after their delicious meal. He walked behind her and began to massage her neck and shoulders drawing an immediate moan of delight and satisfaction. She dropped the paper and leaned forward as Mike continued his massage.

He allowed his fingers to wander around her sides and softly caress her tits under the slippery satin. The sensation was very exciting for him and, based on her moans, very exciting for her also. He lingered on the massage for many more long minutes drawing many more moans of happiness from her.

She easily followed his lead when he took her shoulders and guided her into a standing position before turning her around to face him. He stepped in close to her but instead of kissing he as she clearly expected he put his hands under her ass and lifted her off the ground slightly. She sighed as he sat her on the edge of the table and then moaned again as he untied the knot holding her robe closed. As he pushed the robe open he softly fondled her tits and massaged the front of her shoulders and her stomach.

Wendy leaned back on her elbows and allowed her son to completely explore her with his hands. He softly massaged and caressed her all over and focused primarily on her soft, inviting tits. He teased each of her nipples into hard points several times over before he moved to his next target.

Sitting on the chair in front of her he pushed her legs apart and lowered his hungry mouth to her waiting pussy. She hissed in delight when his tongue first touched her pussy. He concentrated on slowly and softly teasing her all over and around her pussy as her wetness grew and grew. He teased her clit periodically while also dipping his tongue inside her and exploring the folds and lips of her pussy repeatedly.

He slowly and carefully built her passion until he could tell that she was very near cumming. He lifted his head from her wet pussy for a moment and said, "I want to feel you cum on my tongue. Let yourself go."

She let out a long moan at his words and it became even louder as he returned his mouth to her and began to again suck and lick at her. To further drive her on Mike reached up and began to tease her clit with his fingers as he focused on sucking and licking around her pussy hole.

When she finally did cum the whole table shook and the dishes rattled from the power of her orgasm. Her pussy practically exploded around his tongue as it rocked and convulsed wildly and she cried out loudly as she gripped the sides of the table for support. He continued licking at her all through her orgasm and for several long minutes after as she lay still regaining her breath and composure.

When she had recovered she slowly slid herself off the table and down onto Mike's lap as they met in a long and deep kiss. It was really only at that moment that they both became aware of the raging hard on that Mike had. He had been so engrossed in pleasuring her that he hadn't even been aware that his own cock had grown hard and was ready for some release.

She deftly reached down between them and fondled his cock finally freeing it from his robe. She parted their kiss with a wanton moan and stood off his lap as she let her own robe finally drop off her shoulders. She spun around and leaned down on the table pushing her ass out toward Mike. He immediately knew what she wanted and stood up yanking off his own robe as he stepped behind her. Holding his cock he easily glided it into her waiting pussy and moved all the way inside her in one easy stroke.

"Fuck me," she pleaded as Mike took her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. She again held the edges of the table for support as Mike now pounded his cock back and forth inside her. Since she had just cum Mike concentrated only on setting a tempo that pleased him as Wendy urged him to fuck her.

"Ummmm, harder," she moaned causing Mike to increase the force of his thrusts. "Yes, harder, fuck me hard," she gasped as Mike began driving into her roughly again causing the table to creak and even begin to slide across the floor under them.

The sound of their bodies slapping roughly together filled the kitchen and Mike closed his eyes as he held her hips tightly and thrusted over and over into her. "Aaarrrrrggghhh," he finally grunted when he started to cum. He continued pumping into and out of her as he orgasmed and only stopped when his cock began to quickly go soft when he finished. This last orgasm resulted in very little cum after all of his previous efforts but the sensation was no less incredible for him.

He slipped himself out of her and collapsed onto the kitchen chair once again. She stayed on the table for a few moments before finally standing up and saying, "Oh God, Mike. We're going to miss your plane!" Mike looked at the clock and realized they had fucked for longer than he had thought and it was already after the time when they had said they should leave for the airport.

They each frantically threw on some clothes and Mike rapidly finished his packing before they raced out to the car. Wendy drove madly all the way to the airport and they knew he would be cutting it close as she screeched to a stop outside the terminal. They exchanged a fast kiss before Mike grabbed his bags and ran inside the terminal. He just barely ended up making his flight back home and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep once the adrenaline of the race to the airport wore off.

"Hi mom," Mike said when Wendy answered the phone a few days later.

"Hi Michael. I was hoping you would call. I think we need to talk."

Mike had made sure to wait until Cindy was not around so he could talk openly with his mom. He wasn't sure what needed to be said but they didn't have any time for any sort of closure to his visit due to the frantic rush to the airport. They had clearly decided to throw out their better judgment for their last night and day together and had left things in a very erotic and sexual place.

Wendy repeated to him that she did not want to be a party to his cheating on Cindy. She even expressed a lot of guilt about what had already happened and even Mike's urgings that she shouldn't be concerned didn't seem to help much. She again said that their sexual relationship must end especially in light of them moving in with her. They talked for a long time and both agreed that they must stop sleeping together for a variety of reasons, but the primary reason was that they must respect Cindy and Mike's marriage.

When they said their good-byes and hung up the phone both were left with a feeling of how strange it was going to be to once again live together. However this strangeness didn't involve the usual feelings of a grown child moving back home with the parents when both were used to being on their own. Instead both were left with the knowledge of how much temptation they would be facing to resume their illicit affair. For a while Wendy had even considered withdrawing her offer for them to move in for fear of what might happen, but she decided that would unfairly punish Mike and Cindy for her own forbidden desires.

Mike too knew that resisting temptation would be hard, but he hoped having Cindy around to keep him satisfied would help. However, he couldn't help but let fantasies of fucking Cindy and his mom at the same time grow and live in the dark places of his mind. More and more often as they packed and prepared for the move he found that his fantasies would involve the three of them together in various scenes. Sometimes he thought about Wendy watching and then joining him and Cindy and other times he thought about Cindy catching him with his mom and then, rather than being mad, joining them. His wildest fantasies, however, involved him coming home late from work and finding his wife and mother in bed wildly fucking each other as he watched and then eventually joined.

Even as the moving day finally came and he watched the movers load all of their belongings into the truck he knew the coming weeks and months would be full of many uncertainties. As he and Cindy got in the taxi and started off toward the airport he took one last look back at his old apartment building and perhaps his old life.