Reconnecting Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,734 Followers

"Yes," Mike answered softly.

"Good," Cindy replied as she released his cock and sat on the edge of the bed next to Mike, "because I want to watch."

Wendy moved smoothly over her son and very slowly dropped herself down on his hard cock until he was all the way inside her. It had been so long since she felt him like this and she had wanted this so much that she wanted to make every moment last. Without moving her body she squeezed and released her pussy muscles around him a few times in a way she knew he loved. His long groan brought a responding moan from Wendy and a wicked smile of delight from Cindy.

By now Mike had stopped trying to understand what was happening or why. All he knew was that at this moment his wife wanted him to fuck his mom, so he pushed all the terror and panic out of his mind and relished Wendy's warm pussy as it perfectly caressed his cock.

Wendy soon settled into a teasingly slow fuck that had Mike going out of his mind with lust. His helpless state only furthered his excitement as she slowly rode his cock. He wanted to urge her to go faster so he could build to his orgasm, but he knew that if he let her lead that the result would be more than worth it.

Cindy couldn't really believe what she was watching. As she hurriedly removed her own clothes she could feel her already wet pussy growing wetter than she could ever remember without it being touched. She was right, fucking her sister was one thing as was fucking her mother in law, but the sight of the man she loved with his hard cock in his mom's pussy was hotter and nastier than anything she had seen.

Their slow fuck continued for a long, long time and Cindy marveled at how perfectly Wendy controlled the fuck and toyed with Mike. She also noticed on their faces and in their movements how completely engrossed they both were in the experience. Finally Cindy whispered, "Open your eyes."

Mike looked up at her and his eyes grew wide in complete shock as he watched his wife reach over and begin to caress his mom's tits. Wendy moaned and looked over at Cindy as the younger woman played with her tits. Soon Wendy brought her hands up and began feeling her own tits as Cindy continued massaging them. Mike watched in disbelief as their hands rubbed over and against each other as they both played with Wendy's tits.

Cindy looked down at Mike and said, "Mike, I have a confession. When my sister came to visit us," she paused to build the anticipation and watched as the excitement built in Mike's eyes, "I fucked her." Mike let out a long moan of lust as Cindy began telling him about how she sucked her sister's tits and pussy. When she told Mike that she had fucked Kate with a strap on that was last that he could take.

Even though Wendy hadn't altered her slow fuck Mike groaned loudly and arched his back as his cum exploded inside her. Mike bucked his hips up and down wildly as he pumped his cum into her pussy as Wendy moaned lustily and responded to his movements by fucking him faster.

When Mike finished cumming he closed his eyes and savored the warm wetness of her pussy around him. "Mike, you're not looking," Cindy said. Mike opened his eyes again just as Cindy and Wendy's lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Quickly the kiss became wilder and Mike could see their tongues moving back and forth against each other.

"Oh my God!" he gasped out of pure lust and shock.

"You like?" Cindy teased as she smiled wickedly down at him. "Then you're going to love this..." She guided Wendy off of his shrinking cock and positioned her so she was sitting at the edge of the bed. Cindy quickly crawled onto the floor before her and lowered her face to Wendy's pussy.

Mike strained to see but all he could see was the top of Cindy's head bobbing at his mom's pussy. He struggled against his restraints but Wendy had tied him securely. He let out a groan as Cindy's mouth began making wet, slurping noises from the wetness of Wendy's pussy.

Wendy leaned back until she was lying against Mike's side and stomach. He watched her heavy, excited tits sway as she writhed in her excitement. He wished he could reach out and feel them as he stared at his wife's head between her thighs. A few moments later Mike felt his mom's hand wrap around his cock as she toyed with it while basking in her own pleasure. Her fingers easily slipped through the heavy wetness of her own pussy juices.

Both Wendy and Mike let out long, lusty moans when Cindy lifted her head, looked at Mike, and said, "I can taste you in her." That comment seemed to push Wendy over her boundary of control. When Cindy returned to her pussy with renewed energy Wendy began to moan and Mike knew from watching her that she was ready to cum.

When she did start to cum she threw her head back onto his stomach and cried out loudly. Her whole body trembled as Cindy stayed between her thighs. She released Mike's cock as she came but her hand still rested over it and his balls and he could feel her hand twitch as her body convulsed on top of him.

"Mmmmm, you taste so damn good," Cindy said wickedly as she crawled onto the bed next to Wendy. They exchanged a long, deep kiss before Cindy parted it and moved to Mike. She leaned down over his face and met his mouth roughly with a wild kiss. Her tongue immediately thrust into his mouth and wrestled with his tongue wildly before she pulled away and gasped, "Can you taste your mommy in my mouth? I love sucking your mommy's pussy."

Cindy returned to the kiss and they continued frantically until Cindy again pulled away from him. This time as Mike looked up he saw that Wendy had pulled Cindy up and they had started another long, deep kiss. Wendy soon moved down to Cindy's tits and started sucking and licking at them lustily as Cindy began to moan softly.

After a while Wendy slithered off the bed and took Cindy's hand guiding her quickly to a chair against the wall. Cindy sat on the chair and spread her legs wide as Wendy knelt before her and immediately lowered her head to Cindy's pussy. Cindy and Mike gasped together as Wendy hungrily started sucking her.

From this angle Mike was looking almost directly at his wife and could see his mom's back and the back of her head between Cindy's legs. It was an angle he had seen countless times in porno films, but nothing could even come close to the raunchy, incestuous scene playing out before him.

Wendy took her time teasing and pleasuring Cindy and just before she let Cindy cum Cindy opened her eyes and looked directly at Mike. Cindy literally screamed as her orgasm started but she never broke the gaze that she and Mike shared. Despite not touching her in any way that moment was perhaps the most erotic and sexual that Mike could ever remember sharing with his wife.

Wendy didn't linger long between Cindy's legs and instead stood up and walked back to the bed. Mike's cock had regained its full size and he thought for a moment that she was going to fuck him again. Instead she looked back to Cindy and said, "I want to watch you fuck him."

Cindy smiled wickedly and quickly moved on top of Mike. She lowered her drenched pussy onto his cock as Mike let out a long, satisfied moan. Just as she started to ride his cock Wendy began to untie the scarves holding Mike down. When the last scarf was untied and Mike was free he immediately flipped Cindy over and resumed fucking her missionary style.

Mike was so wildly excited that all he knew was that he wanted to fill her with his cum. There wasn't anything tender about his fuck as he let his primal emotions guide him in and out of her pussy rapidly. Cindy moaned and urged him on as their bodies slapped wildly together and the bed began banging against the wall.

Mike took a moment and glanced over to his mom who sat beside him on the bed watching intently. When their eyes met she smiled lustfully at him and he could feel his cum getting ready to explode again.

He pumped into Cindy a few more times and then cried out as he shoved himself all the way into her and started to cum. When he finished cumming he lay down over Cindy as they both gasped and panted from their efforts. Wendy lay down on her side next to the younger couple and began to let her hands explore both of them.

Eventually Mike rolled off Cindy and the three of them lay together on the big, king sized bed kissing and fondling each other slowly. Finally Mike had to ask the question that hung in his mind. He actually had about a hundred questions flying through his mind and when he started to talk all that came out was, "But how? I mean, how did you two..."

"Shhh," Wendy said putting her finger on his lips. "There will be time for lots of talking later. Let's just be together now."

They remained like this for a long while until Cindy became more aggressive. She had only cum once so far compared to Mike and Wendy who each had cum multiple times, and she looked like she wanted to even the score. Mike watched excitedly as the women began kissing and fondling each other. He sat next to them on the bed and took turns fondling both of them as they continued their excited foreplay.

Wendy eventually crawled on top of Cindy and the two women moved into the 69 position with Wendy on top. Mike sat and marveled at the sensual beauty of their two bodies locked together as he caressed his mom's back and ass.

Wendy aggressively worked at Cindy's excited pussy and very quickly had Cindy crying out from under her as Cindy came. Wendy didn't let Cindy's cumming stop her as she continued sucking and licking at her pussy all during and after Cindy's orgasm.

Mike watched them continue to work each other's pussies for a long time before he moved over next to his mom. He pushed his wife's legs farther apart and moved his face in next to his mom's. Cindy groaned wildly when she realized that her husband and his mother were going to lick her pussy together.

Wendy moved over to give him enough room and he immediately began licking at his wife's dripping wet pussy. He and Wendy often let their tongues meet and slide together as they essentially shared a french kiss while simultaneously licking Cindy's pussy. They stayed like this for a long while until Wendy started to gasp and then lifted her head as she started to cum yet again. Mike watched her face closely as Cindy's pussy juices glistened on her lips and chin and met her with a deep, intense kiss when she finished cumming.

They both returned to Cindy's pussy at the same time as Cindy again gasped and moaned. Mike felt his wife's hand encircling his cock as she began to stroke and tease it. She slowly coaxed some life back into it as he and Wendy continued licking her pussy.

It felt like it could have been hours as they stayed like this. When he and his mom both began to flick Cindy's excited clit with their tongues Mike knew that Cindy's orgasm was near. His tongue flicked wildly against his mom's tongue and over Cindy's clit as Cindy gasped over and over as she built toward cumming. Just as she was about to start Mike lowered his mouth over her clit and gently sucked it into his mouth.

That was enough to make Cindy scream again as she started cumming. Mike opened his mouth and moved away so he and Wendy could resume their mutual licking of Cindy's spasming pussy. They stayed there until well after Cindy finished cumming and Wendy spun around and started kissing Cindy again.

Cindy lay flat on her back and Wendy was on her knees next to her as they continued their kiss. Cindy had stroked enough life back into Mike's cock that he quickly moved behind his mom and drove himself inside her pussy.

Wendy let out a surprised gasp as Mike started fucking her. She continued kissing Cindy as they fucked and Mike loved watching them together. Cindy finally parted their kiss and moved under the older woman so she could suck her heavy tits and nipples as Mike fucked her.

Mike had cum so much already that this fuck lasted a very long time. By the time he was ready to cum he had started sweating heavily and they were now fucking so hard that the room was again filled with the sound of bodies slapping as the bed bumped against the wall.

Cindy slipped out from under Wendy and resumed kissing her in between talking dirty to them and urging Mike to cum. As Cindy said, "Fuck her. Fuck your mommy. Fill her with cum." Mike groaned and did just as Cindy ordered. By the time he finished cumming he collapsed onto the bed with the two women in an exhausted, sweating, panting mass of bodies.

He had no idea what time it was but he felt like they had been fucking for about ten hours in a row. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep and the others only had time to kiss a few times before they too fell asleep.

jt123
jt123
2,734 Followers
12