All Comments on 'Reconnecting w/ Trish from College'

by JimLinc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that's not a proper ass kiss

a proper ass kiss is where you tongue fuck her brown eye

this shorts kiss doesn't cut it at all ;)

good story otherwise tho'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just a cheater

you already had a shot at her and it was a no go. now you want to cheat

with a no go and she must not be much to go with a married man. can`t she

get a man of her own? must be a slut.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 11 years ago
What makes someone a cheater

As a true story, I was curious about your apparent confusion about which acts would represent cheating. I do not know anyone who would think it cheating to go out to dinner with someone you once knew. The spectrum of physical activity includes several activities that some people would consider cheating while others would not, so that part seems credible. Not mentioned was the emotional betrayal of inviting a former sex partner to your hotel room without telling your wife. Even if nothing happened in the room, many people would consider this a form of cheating.

Apart from the confusion as to what constitutes cheating, this is an interesting story told in a competent manner. Please keep writing and submit again when you feel ready. Also, do not feel that you need to be constrained by actual occurrence of true events. Sometimes even true stories can be made more believable with selective fiction.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Dumb Ass

REALLY Dumbass!

It would have helped if there would have been ANY rationale provided that addressed why Hubby would even CON-fucking-SIDER any part of his actions. (Easy to figure out why he's going to dinner!)

Why do so many people never figure out that Person A may NOT see Person B in the same way (or with the same feelings) as Person B sees Person A?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous