All Comments on 'Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JD3585JD3585about 5 years ago
But....

Good story plot but it just didn't flow well to me, sorry bud work on your story flow then maybe I can finish one of your stories

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice to See

I was happy to see this new story as I've read just about every one of your other ones. I thought this one started a little quickly with all the women in the pool naked but I can't wait for the next part.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter!!

5 🌟

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago

I’d like to see the story put together A bit better. It seemed to jump around a little bit and it needs editing. I think the story has potential and I hated that it ended where it did. I will read the rest when it comes out

KidCreoleKidCreoleabout 5 years ago
Not enough background

The story was good, but too much of the back story was missing to get all of the feelings right as you read. I know some writers use this method, but, you had too much of your story that was reliant on the backstory that was missing. Now that some of it has come out at the end, hopefully, the rest will flow better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Something Amiss

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something seems missing in the story. The best I can figure is the dialogue seems off. It started out okay, but as they were eating their donuts it became mundane...almost like you were reading off a grocery or to do list. Very emotionless. The paragraphs of dialogue was jumping around quite a bit from moving away, to Christmas cards, to his sister's daughter. It felt like you were trying to immerse your readers with the pertinent facts but it came off a bit clumsily. All-in-all a decent story, but could use a bit of polishing. I rounded up from 3.5 stars for a 4.

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 5 years ago
I have a strong Deja vu feeling,

This reads a lot like ,, I host my Nieces pool party,, so please do not make the same Story twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A fun read!

Please continue with part 2. I'm eager to see how it works out with Linda and Donna. I want to fuck Trish..........lol

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
A friend asked me to read this

I don’t usually read this topic but a friend asked me to read this story. It was a pretty good story if I don’t look too closely at the relationships. Just based on the writings and the sexual draw.

Geisha1Geisha1about 5 years ago
Great story.

Clever idea, well written. As always, a lot of fun reading your tales. You spin great ones! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please and do more. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

Great story, not just a quick one off, I like that you’re building relationships with more than just estranged family, I hope it’s not the last we see of Linda, she fucked up but I liked the dynamic she brought to Steve’s life. Can’t wait for the next chapter and see how Linda redeems herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

This will be my first story comment. I'm so glad I read your story I was just disappointed that there was not more. I hope you find the heart to continue this great storyline

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME STORY...LOVED EVERY PAGE

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND CHAPTER.

Where do you take the story.

I vote for Trish having a loving relationship with her uncle, but keeps her love for him as he expects.

I vote for Donna moves in and they live and love together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
deja vu

You need to branch out from the perfect guy gets every girl in existence storyline, all you are doing is changing the names in your stories, but in each one the same things happen.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Battling

Shows promise, but just to when they go to bed.

Use of present tense makes stories hard to read.

They haven't spoken for 20+ years but he has online relationship with her daughter.

Also she somehow knows when he is moving in and where. But more unbelievable she knows what the house is like inside. How would she know, they have had no contact for decades.

Why is she sleeping in his bed, suggested and acted upon as though it is the most normal thing to do. Then she wants to hug and cuddle, but no funny business. Who would normally think such things, they are siblings.

He only has her daughters viewpoint of her and takes that as gospel. Gee teens never get things wrong. She should have just driven home when he started on how sexless she is. How the heck would he know that, your kids would never dream of parents being sexual beings.

No discussion when she told him he was wrong about her when he ran away from home. This should have been talked about as itvwas opposite of his belief, but they ignored it.

If you want to write about people's interactions then you cannot ignore topics you bring up in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get real

This read too much like a story in plastic of Mr Perfect fulfilling all his juvenile dreams.

Sorry, but you lost me halfway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wanted to like this story...

You started out with a great premise and I was hooked. And then you went radios to make and the guy who explains to his sister that he has no interest in casual sex. Then you write him as an egotistical player, with a dozen or more women.

Then there are his endless bragging and showing off. That was it for me. For a ”perfect” guy he was an amoral creep. There are countless men who have money and stay humble. I have known a couple like that.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Masterpiece - on to read Part 2!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is interesting.

But.

Age-wise.

My sister is one year older. He left 14 years ago. It is mentioned that Stan is 32 years old. Then Donna is 33. Trish is 18. Donna gave birth at 15? Sex since she was 14? And she's a puritan?

Clearly he doesn't see Donna's girlfriends as a relationship prospect, so he's playing with them. But he still refused to have sex.

On the other hand builds a relationship with Linda and admits he's in love with his niece. But he doesn't mind fucking his sister very much. And Linda. And Linda doesn't mind his relationship with his sister and niece. She even agrees to live in the same house with them. So why the hysteria about Linda having an affair? Did he tell her how he felt? Did he ask her to be with him only? Is she officially his fiancée or his wife? You should have set the rules right away. Then you could have made a complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We have no idea how this guy can afford a designer house in the far from the city and live like a multi-millionaire. He hasn't seen his sister in a decade and she exactly where to find him? Then she crawls into bed with him and he brings her to an orgasm in his sleep by manipulating her nipples, despite her puritan attitude? Too much B.S. to make it a good story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Really...getting drunk, straight from the bottle of scotch, over some female he badly knows? Even if he has feelings for her, he should have no expectations for a relationship THIS soon...Big TV 🌟 STAR...but has no ability to control her personal life to stay out of the media??

One of the big things I have told the females in my life...BE DISCRETE, and be truthful...and above all, DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR (OUR) LOVE LIFE IN PUBLIC...indiscretion has led to me ending a few budding (and potentially long-term) relationships.

Be adult, as much as possible, take responsibility for your actions...Linda did not...

Donna and Trish are family, I like their relationship; that he (Steve?) returned home to help them out is spectacular. The sex is peripheral, the FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIP is more important.

The girls at the party...hhhmmm...potential there, bit needs time...which he has...

I like the story, no real complaints, unlike the other naysayers here...it is a STORY...FICTION...DEAL WITH IT!

FIVE**5**STARS💋⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES