Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say softly to her, "If I know your mom, she will be here in thirty minutes. Would you rather face her now with that wonderful glow of a well-fucked woman on your face or tomorrow after she and I talk and then she sleeps with me on it?"

Trish says is a soft voice, "I will see you tomorrow for breakfast."

I say to Trish, "Smart girl."

Chapter 6 - A Mother Scorned

I put on boxers, turn on the outside lights and the lights in the living room. I turned on some soft classical music and pour myself a triple scotch. It's funny how noise travels in the mountains. I hear Donna coming for twenty minutes before the car slams on the breaks at my front door. She comes storming in and I am sitting in front of the coffee table with an assortment of knives on display. She looks at me curiously.

I upstage her, "You obviously came up here to kill me, so I set up an assortment of weapons for you to use. This one is good for digging out my heart. This one cuts off my balls. This one separates the colon, so you can hang me with it. This would do a number on my liver. This huge one, it could take my cock off. Which one can I offer you."

She is raging, "How the fuck did you know I would come?"

I answer with sarcasm, "Hello Donna, I have been your brother for thirty-two years."

She counters, "Twenty-two, you spent a decade in New York forgetting me."

I twist the facts, "Separated, never forgotten."

She is bitter, "To me, it was one in the same."

I get up and take her by the hand. I open Trish's room and she is sleeping like a baby. Donna seems at ease now. I close the door and bring her to my room. I get up on the bed. Donna turns off the music and living room lights then comes back to my room and begins to strip naked. That is new.

She crawls into bed with me and I turn off the table light. She pulls close to me.

Donna asks in a soft voice, "Sooooo ..."

I snicker, "I don't kiss and tell. Talk to her about it. I think you'll find she wants to talk to you. Don't shut her out. She did fine, we both had fun, she's ready for college now. However, I saw love and not lust in her eyes tonight. I will deal with that."

Donna falls asleep first, I soon follow.

+++++

I wake up the next morning to screaming in my house. I quickly get up and check on the commotion.

The best I can piece together is that Trish is unhappy that Donna slept with me and Donna is unhappy that Trish slept with me. When I try to intervene, they go to their rooms, dress, and then leave. That's a crappy way to start the day.

No coffee, no breakfast, and a broken mug on the floor. Going back to New York is looking better each day. I think I may have made a mistake coming home to try and help. It's funny how things go in life. Things can be going well, and then it just all goes down the crapper.

An anonymous sender emails me a story about Linda spending the night with some famous model the last two nights. No doubt a rival of Donna's, thinning the heard. I get my bottle of scotch and a glass. I think again how bad this can end. I put the glass back. I sit out on my patio drinking scotch.

My phone rings, I ignore it, and it goes to voicemail.

My phone rings, I ignore it, and it goes to voicemail.

My phone rings yet again and I think of throwing it over the cliff. I change my mind and somehow answer my phone.

I say, "One second." I hold the phone to my ear. "Hellowwwww?"

Linda asks, "Are you drunk?"

I drunkenly answer, "Nope. But I will be soon."

Even drunk I could feel her pain, "I take it you saw the story online."

I reply, "Yup. Someone sent it to me. Good looking kid, I am happy for you. I wish you da ... the best."

Linda is crying now, "He doesn't mean anything to me. It was a horrible decision on my part."

I agree with her, "Ya, I have sex for two days on accident all the time. I understand. I am sorry too. I am slow to have sex, I like to make sure it's right. That way the breakups don't hurt as much. I thought I loved you, guess that isn't enough. Have a nice life, Linda." I hang up and turn off my phone.

Well, if that doesn't end a perfectly terrible day. Things go black, I pass out.

To be continued ...