Rectifying a Wrong

Story Info
Daughter finds out mom's never orgasmed.
4.2k words
4.22
11.7k
17
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

"Hey, Hon. How'd you do on your Calculus test?" Marian smiled at her beautiful daughter.

Celeste Walker came into the kitchen and inhaled deeply. "Cookies? Peanut butter cookies?" she asked, "Damn, Mom. My second favorite thing," she smiled as she came over and peered into the mixing bowl.

"Second favorite? I thought it was your favorite." Marian asked in mock horror.

Celeste smiled and then shocked her mother, "Mom, how's Dad's cock?"

Marian choked and turned quickly causing batter to drip off the spoon onto the floor. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I mean, is Dad's cock big, small? Does he do it for you?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm not talking about your father's co...pen... genitalia," Marian sputtered. "Why on Earth would you ask that?"

"Because when you guys fuck you never cum," Celeste said as she took the spoon from her mother and plopped it back into the bowl.

Marian leaned back on the counter. Her daughter just said fuck, cock, and said she never cums. "I'm not talking to you about this and I never want you to use that language around me...ever," she said sternly, "You hear me?" she asked.

Celeste grabbed a rag and knelt to wipe up the drips, "You've always told me that I can talk to you about sex, anything at any time. You didn't mean that?" she asked looking up at her mother. Her mother was gorgeous but you couldn't tell that. She could have been the mother in a 60's family show. Buttoned up blouse, long skirt, pantyhose. Under that was a proportionally perfect blonde woman. Celeste knew her mother's measurements, 35 bust, 24 waist, and 36 hips. If she dressed as her friends' mothers dressed, she'd be a MILF and would have guys panting after her. But the thought of Mrs. George Walker in yoga pants and a sports bra made her want to laugh.

"Of course I meant it, but your sex life, your urges and questions," Marian said firmly.

Celeste got up and rinsed the rag before draping it on the front of the sink, "You said questions about sex, not my sex. So what you meant was you'd like to pry into my sex life while you hide behind your puritanical veils?" She shook her head and turned to go.

"He's...fine," Marian said softly.

Celeste stopped and looked sad, "Damn! Mom. I'm sorry."

"Why? I said he's fine," Marian said softly.

"OK. Oh. Mom? How's the new BMW X5?" she asked.

Marian felt relief her daughter changed the subject and couldn't hold back a smile, "Incredible. It's the smoothest, quietest, most effortless car I've ever driven. Ever since your father got it for me I've been making excuses to run errands."

Celeste shook her head, "And Dad's cock is 'fine.' Your car is filled with superlatives. Say it. You've told me over and over that nothing beats the truth. Define fine, Mom." She stood, hands on hips challenging her mother.

Marian slumped back on the counter, "he's...his penis isn't all that big, and he..." she put her face in her hands.

"He cums quickly," Celeste said as she came over to hug her mother. She felt her mother nod and stroked her back, "And he never takes care of you, of your needs..."

Marian shook her head recalling the hours of frustration she felt over the past 20 years. Then she asked, "Wait. How did you know...I mean, what makes you think I never orgasm?"

"I can hear you guys, Mom. My bedroom is just above yours. I can hear you guys talking...it's just droning voices but I hear Dad every time he cums and then you guys say a few words and then silence."

Marian groaned, "I never knew. I thought we were being so careful. And...well, it never lasts all that long so..."

Celeste stroked her mother's back some more and sighed, "Let's finish the cookies, and then let's sit and talk. I think you'd like to get some things off your chest."

The two blondes slid the cookie sheets into the oven, Marian pulled off her apron and followed her daughter into the living room.

Celeste had grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. She hated the sweet wine preferring beer but as an 18-year-old girl, she couldn't exactly tell her Mom that. She poured a tall glass for her mother and a small one for herself. Her parents had allowed her tiny glasses of wine on occasion so she knew it would be OK. "Where did you and Dad meet?" the girl asked.

"You know the story, at college," Marian said.

"No, was it at a bar? A Frat party? Classmate?" Celeste asked.

"A blind date. My best friend, you know Aunt Darla," she said, "Darla set me up with your father. I was instantly attracted to him. He was tall, handsome, and extremely polite," she paused as if wondering how far to go with the story. She took a sip and then held the cold glass in both hands in front of her check, "he never tried anything, I mean, every guy I went out with wanted...you know..."

Celeste looked at her mother's generous chest, "Wanted to garb your tits," she smiled. "Mom! You can't blame them. You've got a smoking body," she grinned. "Tell me you didn't dress like this," she fingered the buttoned-up blouse.

Marian shook her head, "I loved my dresses and it was June so I had on a summer dress." she said.

"When did you first kiss?" Celeste asked.

"Let me see. I think it was, I don't know. A month later? It was nice, nothing like in the movies," she sighed.

"Wait. You guys dated for a month before you kissed? Holy shit! How many dates before you let him get some tit?" the girl asked.

Marian shook her head and took another sip, "He tried a few times before we were married but if you mean..."

"Bare tit?" Celeste asked. "Yes, when was that?"

"Our wedding night," Marian said softly before finishing her glass.

Celeste's glass was virtually untouched so she poured her wine into her mother's glass, "Shit, Mom. That had to be strange. How long did you date until your wedding night?"

"2 1/2 years," Marian said softly.

"Oh, my God!" Celeste burst out, "You must have been ready to climb the walls and Dad was probably humping everything in sight," she giggled.

"We were fine," her mother said, "we didn't need to cave into our base urges," she said.

"You didn't but Dad had to have. Guys need pussy, regular pussy," Celeste said. "If he wasn't getting it from you he found someone else."

Marian shook her head, "No, he told me he could wait."

"Bullshit, Mom. He could wait to get into your panties because he was getting into someone else's," Celeste said. "Tell me you're not that naive. When was your first orgasm? Was it a relief? I can't imagine how powerful that had to be." She looked at her mother who just drained her wine and looked at the floor.

"Fuck, Mom! You never had an orgasm? Never?" she gasped. "I feel like punching Dad in the face," she spat.

"It's fine. I don't need one," Marian sighed, "I've gone through life without that and many other things," she said as she picked up the bottle and poured more wine. The oven dinged and she started to get up.

"I got them. I'll be back. We are not done here...far from it," Celeste said.

Celeste spatula-ed the cookies onto the cooling rack before coming back into the living room and sitting down. "OK, tell me you've never masturbated," she said.

Marian looked shocked, "Lord, no. Why would I do that?" she asked.

"Because you may not know it, but you've got blue-ovaries or whatever the equivalent of blue-balls is," Celeste said. She shook her head, "42 years old and you've never cum. Have you come close at least?" she asked.

Marian shrugged her shoulders, "I mean I might have but who knows?" She started to get up but Celeste pulled her back down. "What time does Dad get home?" she asked.

Marian shook her head, "He's wining and dining clients tonight."

Celeste pulled out her phone, "Derek. I need you, no," she chuckled, "Not for me. My mother. Get that big cock of yours over here...oh, yeah. 120 Walters Place...yes, behind the park...yup, thanks. I owe you," she said as she glanced at the shocked look on her mother's face. "She's a total MILF which in a few hours, you'll be owing me," she chuckled. "Thanks, bye." She put down the phone and then pulled her mother to her feet.

"We're going to get you laid, laid with a huge cock and you're going to have an orgasm, at least one!" she grinned.

"Wait! No. I'm married to your father," she said.

"Who has a tiny dick...how big did you say he is?" she asked.

Marian blushed and then held her fingers 4" apart. "Maybe this big." Then she made a small OK sign, "This big around..."

Celeste shook her head, "Fuck me, I thought Billy was small..."

"Wait, who's Derek? Aren't you going with Billy?" Marian asked.

"Come on, we're going to get you cleaned up, you need to shave your legs, and shower...I'm sure you'll need to trim your bush, and I'll tell you about Billy and Derek." Celeste guided her down the hall to her master bedroom.

Marian was feeling like she'd lost control of her life. Her daughter stripped her down and sat her on the bed. She'd never let anyone outside of her husband and her doctor see her naked. Now her daughter after opening her legs and running fingers through her pubic hair was in the bathroom looking for scissors.

Celeste came back with the scissors and a wastebasket, "OK. Lie back and open your legs. Mom, I hope Dad realizes you have a very pretty pussy."

Her mother lay back, an arm over her eyes as her daughter pulled and snipped her pubes. She gasped as the girl's thumb ran up her slit hitting her clit. Then she felt a mouth and tongue on her pussy and she tried to push the girl away. "Don't. That's dirty. Even your father doesn't do that...Oohhhh!" she gasped as she felt more stimulation from whatever Celeste was doing than in 20 years of marriage.

Celeste probed her mother's tight pussy as she pushed her blouse up followed by her bra. Her mother was no longer trying to close her legs or push her away. She was panting and it had been just two minutes. 'Go Mom! You've been hiding your slut-side for too long.'

George had squeezed her breasts but never spent any time playing with her nipples. This felt amazing, she thought, but what Celeste was doing to her pussy felt even better.

Celeste's face was getting smeared by her mother's juices and she could feel her labia swell and open up. She wanted to get her as aroused as possible before focussing on her clit, but her mother was humping against her face as if nearing her first orgasm. She was tempted to stop so she'd be putty in Derek's hands but she also knew that all women were putty once their hands stroked his cock.

Marian felt an ache she'd never had before and even though she knew what it was a voice in the back of her head was worried she'd be injured if it got worse...better? And it did. The aching became a sharp pang that began spreading through her midsection. Then the almost agonizing pain rapidly peaked and she arched her back and screamed as her vision blurred and spun. 'Holy cow!' she thought, 'This is an orgasm? So incredibly intense!'

Celeste was flicking her tongue on her mother's clit happy that she was finally able to experience an orgasm. She gave the pussy another kiss before kneeling back on her heels, "Soooo? How was it?" she grinned.

Marian gasped, "Wow...I mean WOW! It was as if my bladder exploded...painful but not a bad pain at all. The release of all that pain was...WOW!" she panted.

The doorbell rang and as Marian started to get up, Celeste pushed her back down. "Stay. Stay right where you are. Keep your legs open, yes. Just like that." She trotted over to the door, wiping her mother's cum off her face. She swung the door open and hugged the tall boy. "Derek. Thanks for coming over. I owe you one," she said. "On the other hand," she stepped aside revealing her blushing naked mother. "I need you to do what you do best. Fuck the shit out of my mother."

Derek looked over at the naked woman, her arm was covering her huge chest, her other hand cupping her hairy pussy but her legs were spread wide. She was acting modest but she wanted to be treated like the slut she was. His favorite.

"Mrs. Walker, don't bother covering up. I'll be seeing and touching you everywhere, and I do mean everywhere. I'll know more about you than your husband does. You're the hottest thing I've seen in a while," he said, striding over as he pulled his clothes off.

"No need for foreplay for her," Celeste smiled, "I got her good and ready for a real cock for the first time. Dad's cock is barely there," she said. She held her thumb and index finger 4" apart. "And he's a two-pump guy. Wham bam, thank you, ma'am," she chuckled.

Marian snapped at her daughter, "Don't talk about your father that way," she said, "He's not perfect but he's a good man."

"Just not in bed. How would you describe him as a lover?" Celeste asked as she knelt in front of Derek. She licked his throbbing cock before taking him into her mouth.

Marian groaned, "Not as big as your friend is, and...shit, he's pretty bad in bed," she sighed as she looked at the huge cock slide in and out of her daughter's mouth. Unconsciously she was licking her lips along with her daughter's actions.

Celeste popped the boy's cock out of her mouth and kissed the head. "OK, big boy. Fuck the shit out of my mother and don't cum until she's cum twice. You do that and I'll agree to be hostess at your poker party next Saturday night."

Derek grinned, "I knew you really wanted to do it," he said as he went over to the naked 40-year-old woman. "And you'll wear just the apron?" he asked.

Celeste nodded, "But you'd better fuck her good."

Marian's head was spinning. Her 4.0 daughter was a slut? Then she turned her attention to the huge fat shaft jutting out from the 18-year-old boy's crotch. That was going to fit inside her? She should jump up and run away. She should be the adult here and tell these kids to not touch her but then she recalled the exquisite feeling pulsing through her and wanted more.

Derek lay between the woman's legs admiring her massive tits flowing off the sides of her ribcage, her harrow waist with just a bit of fat, and her wide, flared hips. 'I'll bet her ass is plump, soft, and eager for a man to pound into her from behind,' he thought.

Marian was looking at the boy's face as he admired her body and felt a rush. She might be old but his look told her she was still hot. Without realizing it, she'd grabbed his cock whether to feel it or guide it she didn't know, but she let out a gasp. It was fatter in her hand than it looked. She could feel the boy's rapid heartbeat through the fleshy shaft. Then she pressed the arrow-shaped head against her hairy slit and groaned as he pushed inside her.

Celeste grinned seeing her mother's eyes roll back in her head, her back arch as the boy with the biggest cock (that she knew of) in her school began thrusting into her pussy. He knew what he was doing as he arched his back and sucked one of her mom's huge nipples into his mouth.

Marian felt the same aching building up wondering how to encourage it, how to trigger the release. Then she felt a fat finger press against her slick anus before plunging in and she cried out. "Oh, God! Oooooh, oooohhhh, oooohhh....God!"

Celeste grinned, "That's one. One more, and you and your friends will have the poker game of poker games," she said. "And I should say it will be spelled, Poke-Her."

Derek looked up, "Your mom's a slut inside. I'll have her cumming three times before I'm done." He looked down at the woman, "You are a slut, aren't you?"

Marian's head was spinning from her second orgasm ever but she was a God-fearing woman who attended church regularly and was no slut. Then she felt both the boy's cock and fat finger fucking both her holes reveling in the feeling. She then nodded.

"Say it. Say it and I'll fuck you harder and your next orgasm will be epic, but you need to say it," he demanded.

"I'm a slut. I'm a cock-loving slut," she panted.

"That's my slut. Tell me your cunt is mine," he ordered.

Oh, God...my...my cunt is yours," she cried out as the aching was again building up inside her.

"Your mouth? Whose mouth is it?" he demanded. His finger was buried to the knuckle inside her ass. His cock was slamming into her cervix.

"Yours...oh God...I'm cumming," she groaned as yet another orgasm ripped through her.

Derek looked over at Celeste, "I want your pussy shaved for the party, and bring some Vaseline. We're going to have fun," he grinned. Speaking of Vaseline, grab some. Your mother is going to discover the joys of anal sex."

Celeste looked at her mother who was panted as if she'd run a marathon. She nodded and sighed.

"Might as well. I've admitted I'm a slut. Might as well go all the way."

By the time Derek came in Marian's mouth, she'd cum six times and all her holes were well-used by the boy. She agreed to everything he demanded, she'd come over if he called, she'd no longer let her husband fuck her pussy but offer him her ass or mouth, and she'd be there for his friends. As she lay there panting she hoped it was just her passions talking, Derek asked her a question as he pulled on his clothes.

"Does your husband go out evenings? Beers with the boys? Work late?" he asked.

Marian nodded, "He bowls. Bowls on Tuesday nights."

Celeste added, "And he wants to join the Thursday league. You told him no."

Derek smiled, "Perfect. We'll be over on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I want you to shave your cunt also. Give me a key to your house and I'll expect you on your bed just like I saw you this afternoon."

Marian sat up, "What? Who? You said we?" she stammered.

"My friends. Well, those guys and some of the kids who will pay me good money to shove their cocks into an experienced woman," he grinned.

Marian shook her head, "It was all talk. It was said in the heat of the moment."

He acted as if he didn't hear her and hugged the younger girl, "Thanks Celeste. See you Friday and I mean see all of you," he grinned. "Oh, and bring a spare key over when you come."

As soon as the front door closed, Marian stood up and looked at her daughter, "I can't...he can't do that. I'm married, and no way will I do this again," she said sternly.

"Mom? Be honest with me. Did you like it? Did you like letting your inner slut out to play?" Celeste asked. She cupped her mother's breasts her thumbs circling her still erect nipples.

"It was embarrassing, humiliating. Thinking back what he said...told me to do..." Her eyes fluttered feeling electric shock shoot from her nipples to her pussy.

"Which you eagerly agreed to." She then slid her hand between her mother's legs, "Think about the coming Tuesdays and Thursdays for a minute. Close your eyes," she said softly.

Marian sucked in a breath feeling her daughter's fingers play with her sensitive clit. Had her clit ever felt like this anytime in her life?

"Close your eyes," Celeste said again. You're lying on your bed, the one you and Dad have shared for years but Dad's not there. Four boys with hard cocks are standing around admiring your mature fully developed body. They're discussing who gets to fuck that shaved cunt of yours and you're looking at each of their cocks. They're all different shapes, sizes, and colors. You don't even realize it but you're licking your lips and you're secretly hoping the tall black kid will be the first." She stuck her finger inside her mother's pussy and sighed, "Damn, Mom. You're fucking dripping."

Marian was panting with the image of four fat throbbing cocks waiting to use her pussy for their pleasure. Then she felt her daughter's finger push inside her and let out a low groan.

Celeste put her lips to her mother's and felt her mouth open immediately. Celeste smiled inside. Her Mom was going to be so much happier in the coming months. She pressed her body to her Mom's, their tongues battling each other, and ground her finger against her mother's clit.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers
12