Rectifying a Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian felt the aching building up again and humped back against Celeste's finger.

Celeste broke the kiss, "You'll open your legs, not just to let the young boy fuck you but you'll order him to fuck you. You know they were all told there's a hot MILF waiting to take care of their raging hormones but you'll be screaming in ecstasy as you cum over and over on their huge rock-hard cocks. I told Derek that anyone fucking you has to be at least 18 so they're all adults, all ready to empty their huge balls inside you. Admit it, isn't that better than sitting and watching Netflix?" she said softly.

Marian nodded, "Yesssss....Oooohhhh, ooooohhh," she panted, her pelvis thrusting against the girl's fingers as she exploded. Then she went limp and staggered back and flopped on the couch. She lay back, immodestly spreading her legs.

Celeste nodded, "Mom, you weren't just saying that. You're a slut and you'll be naked with your ass lubed waiting for Derek and his friends. I'll bet if I called Mr. Drake next door you would even try to cover up. Should I call him?" she asked.

Marian shook her head, "No. Stop. He's too creepy,"

"But you'd love to have those high school boys and college kids come over and fuck you...say it." Marian nodded, still panting. "And you'll look forward to Tuesday and Thursday evenings." She pulled her mother to her feet. "Come, we have some grooming to take care of. You do me and I'll do you."

Marian let herself be led to the master bath where she and her daughter removed all their hair between their legs.

Tom was thrilled Marian told him it was OK to join the Thursday bowling league. What she didn't know was that it wasn't the bowling he was after, but the cute 20-year-old waitress who flirted with him constantly. She promised to take him home after next Tuesday's match and his tiny cock throbbed in his pants. Tuesdays and Thursdays with the cute blonde pixie? Sounded too good to be true. Marian would never suspect and probably wouldn't care as she was wrapped up in that Downton Abbey shit.

On top of that, she shaved her pussy, just for him. Then she asked him to fuck her ass which had always been off-limits. She told him she preferred sucking him off and getting her ass filled with cum and hoped he was alright with that. He never thought women would have midlife crises, or maybe something she read in those magazines. How to spice up your sex life. Or it could have been one of those streaming movies...but who the fuck cares? He thought to himself. He rubbed his crotch as he pulled into the parking lot. Then his imagination shirted to the cute blonde waitress thinking if he tipped $50 rather than the usual $10 he'd be getting home later than usual. Marian would never know...never suspect.

At the same time Tom was grabbing his ball bag from the trunk, his wife was lowering her pussy onto a nerdy boy's cock. She was sure he was a virgin...perhaps the other two were also. All three had touched her all over when they saw she was naked and waiting for them. Then they did rock, paper, scissors the pimply redheaded boy ripped off his clothes and climbed onto the bed. Derek was sitting in the chair in the corner stroking his impressive cock waiting his turn. She wondered how much they paid him suddenly realizing she'd become a whore. It was a jolt when she realized she was a slut...now a whore? Then she closed her eyes and let out a low groan feeling the boy's cock penetrate her tight clean-shaven pussy.

12