Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, it was thrilling to be stripped and teased like this. Yes, it was an electrifying, mortifying, exhilarating experience to be so hopelessly naked and feel so completely at this woman's mercy. Yes, this was just the sort of titillating, embarrassing, heart-pounding experience that she had fantasized about having on this vacation.

Yes, Anna was right, Sara finally admitted to herself as her hips bucked against the seatbelt and her other hand gripped the armrest. She wanted this.

As Sara panted weakly and hastily covered herself again after she let her tiny covering fall away while pleasuring herself. Then, her head still swimming with erotic reveries about Anna, and before she could even think clearly about the implications, her moist fingers reached for the call button.

Anna emerged from behind the curtain at the front of the darkened coach section as if she was expecting the call, and slowly sauntered down the dozen rows to where Sara waited, still breathing heavy and glistening with sweat.

"Well, I see you're enjoying the flight," said Anna with raised eyebrows and that wicked smirk.

"You're right," whispered Sara, almost too softly to hear.

Anna leaned in very close and locked eyes with her. "Say that again."

"I said... you're right."

"About what?" she prompted as she ran her finger across Sara's sweaty chest.

"A-about me wanting this."

"Wanting what?" Anna asked, putting her salty finger in her mouth.

"About you doing this to me," Sara whispered, suddenly feeling ashamed of what she was saying, and yet even more aroused by it. "Teasing me, taking my clothes away, making me expose myself for you."

"So, you enjoy me playing with you like this."

"Yes."

"You're my naked little toy, and you're loving it."

"Yes..."

"And you want... more."

"Y-yes..."

"Well then, my horny little exhibitionist, you're going to have to come join me behind the curtain at the front of the section," said Anna. "Oh, and I'm taking this with me," she said, tugging at Sara's tiny blanket. "Don't worry, sweetie, everybody's asleep."

Sara submissively released her grip and once again let Anna take away her only covering, leaving her totally naked in her seat. It was many excruciating moments after the flight attendant disappeared behind the curtain before Sara was finally able to muster the courage to follow.

Standing naked in the darkened aisle, feeling the dry air suddenly all over her moist skin, Sara felt so exhilaratingly bare and exposed that she thought her heart might leap out of her chest. With each slow, timid step forward, her hands the only thing hiding her privates, she was thrillingly aware that any one of the sleeping passengers around her could stir at any moment and catch her nude, literally streaking up the aisle of an airplane. By the time she reached the curtain at the front, Sara was so aroused that she was almost dripping.

Behind the curtain, Anna was waiting for her in the dimly lit catering area, and her devouring eyes made Sara feel like an ice cream sundae all over again. Then Anna twirled her finger, directing Sara to turn around for her, and the naked girl meekly obeyed, turning slowly, even as she blushed, making sure to give this demanding woman a good look at her nude body from every angle.

When they faced each other again, Anna reached out and casually caressed Sara's firm breast, making her flinch slightly.

"You've never been with a woman before, have you, my naked little toy?" said Anna, not taking her hand away, but instead reaching out with the other to stroke Sara's bare butt, making the nervous girl jump again.

"No... um, I... I..." Sara's voice trailed off as she was distracted by Anna's delicate touch, anxious about where her hands would go next, but excited to find out.

"Never even considered it?"

"Well, I-I mean... not really... b-but I..." Sara stammered nervously, her voice fading again as she lost herself in Anna's brilliant green eyes.

"You know what I think?" said Anna, taking her hands and drawing Sara closer until her nipples brushed the front of the flight attendant's blouse, making the naked girl's heart flutter. "I think it doesn't really matter to you that I'm a woman - you're just so damn turned on that I can get you naked and make you do such naughty things."

Finally, Anna kissed her gently and Sara swooned, leaning in for more. As they kissed more deeply, the woman's hands glided across what felt like every inch of the naked girl's pale, bare skin, and Sara eagerly moved her feet apart when Anna's fingers arrived between her legs.

As her naked body flooded with arousal, Sara unconsciously arched her back and raised one leg, rubbing her inner thigh against Anna's skirt and curling her leg around to pull the woman closer. Anna returned Sara's passion, pressing the girl back against the wall, and the sudden feeling of the cold plastic against the full length of her naked body made Sara gasp with shock and arousal at the stark reminder of her total nudity.

"Shhh!" said Anna, putting her moist finger against Sara's lips. "You don't want to wake up the other passengers. Trust me."

They resumed making out, and Anna continued to stroke and caress Sara all over her nude body, never letting the girl forget for even a second that she was completely naked, in the middle of an airplane, in the arms of a stranger who hadn't even asked her name.

Once Anna had gotten Sara so worked up that her legs were shaking, she broke off the kiss and stepped back.

"Do you want more?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Sara panted desperately, her mind swimming, "more, please."

"Do you want it enough to do something more for me, my naked little toy?" she asked. "Something even more daring and scary than anything you've done for me so far?"

"W-whatever you want," Sara stammered as she twisted her legs together wantonly, unable to imagine anything worse than what she'd done already, but now equally incapable of saying no.

"Well then, I'm going to go all the way to the back of the plane, and I want you to join me there. But I need you to wait until I get there before you follow me, because I want to watch my naked toy walk all the way down the entire length of the cabin, past all those sleeping passengers, completely naked and exposed. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh god, all that way? Past all those people? I-I don't know..."

Anna just smirked and swirled her finger between Sara's legs again, stirring her up once more.

"If you do this for me, sweetie, I promise I'll give you something that you want," she whispered, taking her finger away again right at the crucial moment.

"Okay," Sara whimpered, "I-I'll do it."

"You'll do it for me." said Anna firmly, locking eyes with the squirming, naked girl.

"Yes, I'll do it for you," said Sara with an anguished look. "But can I... can I just ask one thing from you?"

"Oh, getting bold, are we?" said Anna, tweaking Sara's erect nipple. "Well, you can certainly ASK, my little toy, but I can't promise you what I'll answer."

"Can I..." Sara whimpered awkwardly as she shifted from one foot to the other. "Can I please pee first? I just realized I've really gottta go!"

Anna laughed out loud before she caught herself and then silently chuckled at Sara, who was now clasping both hands between her legs and hopping on one foot.

"Well, I have to say, it's soooo adorable that you felt the need to ask my permission first that I'm almost moved to say yes," said Anna, flashing that wicked, controlling grin and pinching Sara's cheek. "But I'm thinking you might need that little extra motivation to get your naked ass moving down that aisle. So, I'm going to make you wait you until you get to the loo at the back of the plane."

"B-but..."

"Tut-tut," said Anna, again putting a moist finger to Sara's lips. "Backtalk will only delay your relief - and your reward. So, let's get you ready for that long, naked walk."

With that, Anna untied the kerchief of her flight attendant uniform, and for a brief moment Sara thrilled at the hope that Anna was about to undo her blouse and show the naked girl her well-rounded breasts. But alas, the beautiful woman remained fully clothed, and instead turned Sara around, pulled her hands behind her back, and tied them tightly together.

"What are you doing?" said Sara in a panic.

"I saw you covering yourself like a naughty girl on your way up here," Anna said, playfully smacking Sara's bare ass. "We can't have my naked little toy doing that on your way to meet me for your reward. I said I wanted to see you do it naked and exposed..."

Still standing behind her, Anna reached around to tease Sara between her legs one more time, pulling her back to press the girl's naked ass against her hips and putting her lips right up to Sara's ear.

"And in case you get any ideas about chickening out on me along the way, my little plaything, do keep in mind that from where I'll be standing, I can turn all the cabin lights back on with the flip of a switch, at any moment I choose."

When Anna disappeared beyond the curtain, leaving her alone, naked and bound, Sara almost had a panic attack. Picturing herself caught completely nude, her hands tied behind her back, in the middle of the airplane cabin as it suddenly flooded with light was almost too much for her to bear. Her heart pounded, her chest tightened, but also... her nipples stiffened sharply — and not just from the air conditioning on her sweaty, naked skin. As scared as she was, Sara was also hugely aroused, and she felt quite slippery between her legs as she shifted nervously from foot to foot.

Yes indeed, Anna was right — Sara wanted this...

But could she actually do it?

Sara peeked out from behind the curtain and saw Anna waiting for her at the far end of the cabin, beckoning her with the same teasing finger — even the same motion — the woman had used so skillfully to entice the anxious girl into this predicament in the first place. To be sure, Sara was in desperate need of the "reward" Anna had promised her, but she realized she also felt nearly as compelling a desire to please this magnetic, demanding woman. A good deal of her blushing when Anna was making her expose herself, Sara realized in retrospect, was actually from how flattered she felt that this gorgeous woman wanted — indeed, demanded — to see her naked, and also from the lasciviously approving gaze she received when she complied.

Sara had to go through with it, however frightened she was. This was what she wanted — but almost more importantly, this is what Anna wanted. Anna was in control now, and Sara was her naked toy.

Taking a deep breath, Sara stepped out from behind the curtain and looked out at the long coach cabin filled with sleeping passengers. She noticed with alarm that a few in the window seats actually had their reading lights on, but mercifully, they all seemed to have dozed off in their books. As Sara took her first tentative steps down the aisle, her eyes kept jumping from face to face up and down the three dozen rows of seats, hoping to reassure herself that they were all still asleep, but looking at so many individual faces, knowing that any one of them, at any moment, could open their eyes and catch her strolling naked through the cabin only made her heart pound harder.

Every movement from any passenger - shifting in their seat, repositioning their head - made Sara jump as she made her way down the aisle. One snoring businessman suddenly snorted and lolled his head just as Sara was walking past, making her freeze like a gazelle, but Anna's demanding gaze compelled her to keep moving.

Sara couldn't help but strain against her bindings at moments like that, so powerful was her instinct to cover herself. Anna was smart to tie her hands, the frightened girl realized, if she really wanted to be sure to see her naked toy walking exposed.

As she made her way slowly down the aisle, twitching at every movement around her, Sara was struck with a lightning bolt of fear when she saw a man in a window seat a few rows ahead of her suddenly wake up and open his eyes.

He was looking straight at her, eyes wide.

Reflexively, Sara ducked down and crouched in the aisle so the rows between them shielded her from his view.

"What the fuck?" he muttered quietly to himself. "Was she... naked?"

She held her breath as she listened to him shift in his seat as if craning to get another look at what he was sure he had just seen. From her crouch, Sara could see just the very top of his bald head barely bobbing above the edge of the seat that was shielding her, still blocking his view.

Then she heard him unbuckle his seatbelt to stand up.

Sara dropped to her knees in a panic and lowered her head to the floor. Desperate to get herself as low as possible, the terrified, naked girl spread her legs wide apart until they touched the seats on either side, and pressed her bare belly against the carpet. All she could do was hope she had gotten too low for the man to see her, and pray that he would soon lose interest and go back to sleep.

As her heartbeat thundered in her chest, Sara imagined what a sight she must be to Anna right then: naked and prostrated towards her like a worshiper at a temple, hands bound behind her back like a slavegirl to be sacrificed. And the mortified girl couldn't bear to even picture the spectacle that her well-spread butt cheeks would present to anyone behind her who might happen to turn in their seats and look down the aisle.

Eventually, the noises from the window seat died down and Sara dared raise her head. After a few moments she shuffled forward on her knees to peek between the seats in the row in front of him, and to her great relief, she saw the man dozing soundly again.

But that slight comfort was immediately replaced with renewed terror when Anna cleared her throat(!!) and theatrically reached behind the curtain for the light switch she had warned Sara about. The naked girl quickly got to her feet and shook her head with a plaintive look, scampering forward a few steps to prove to her tormentor that she wasn't going to chicken out.

Anna's smug grin made Sara feel so utterly helpless and vulnerable. There she was, completely nude, all her clothes down in the cargo hold, walking stark naked down the aisle of an airplane with her hands bound behind her back - and she had just very nearly been caught by someone - yet Sara knew she couldn't stop, she had to keep going, or else this wicked vixen was surely going to flip on the cabin lights so she would be caught naked by everyone.

Sara had never felt so exposed in her life as she made her way down the aisle in front of dozens and dozens of total strangers, all seated facing her. She felt like a naked stripper on stage in a theater full of people - but a stripper who wasn't getting paid for this act, and hadn't even signed up for it, but was just stripped bare and shoved out in front of the crowd by her "manager," Anna - who was now waiting for her, practically tapping her foot, at the far end of the cabin.

And that, Sara was now able to admit to herself, did give this maddening escapade a special thrill. The fact that Anna had this control over her - to make her "naked toy" risk such humiliating exposure for her own amusement - turned Sara on far more than if she had somehow found the courage to do this on her own. But of course, Sara knew she could never have even imagined doing something as thrilling and risky as this if Anna hadn't pushed her into it. Every moment of arousing exposure, every heart-pounding thrill of near-humiliation that Sara had experienced since the moment she took off her dress, she knew she owed to Anna. And as excruciating as all of Anna's manipulative games had been, Sara felt strangely grateful.

But that gratitude was immediately put to the test when Sara heard an indignant gasp from an elderly woman in a seat just ahead of her.

"Young lady, you're naked," she whispered scoldingly, as if Sara was somehow unaware.

"Shhh, oh god, please," said Sara in a hushed voice, crouching next to her and scrambling to come up with some explanation. "Please, please don't make a fuss, ma'am. My, um, my school friends and I are on holiday and they just dared me to make a naked dash to the bathroom - just for a laugh."

"Running around naked on an airplane?" the old lady hissed with a disgusted look. "I should think a girl could get arrested for such a thing, you shameless little hussy."

"Oh god no, please don't say anything," begged the naked, blushing girl as she glanced around, fearful that this awkward conversation might wake someone else up. Sara desperately wanted to cover herself, but knew she couldn't even try - so she just knelt there, thoroughly humiliated, displaying her naked body to this prudish old crone as she scolded her as a hussy. "I know it's foolish, ma'am, but please forgive me - we had quite a few drinks on the plane."

"It certainly is foolish," sniffed the old woman, "but nothing less than what I would expect from you young people today."

"Yes, ma'am, terribly foolish," Sara agreed humbly as she sidled past the scornful dowager, carefully angling her body so the woman wouldn't see her bound hands and realize just how foolish Sara actually was. "I'm a very silly, foolish girl."

"When I was your age, a girl would get the strap for such antics..." the old lady muttered, her head drooping as she nodded back in indignant slumber.

When Sara finally reached the back of the plane, her heart still pounding from her twin traumas, Anna held up her hand for her to stop. Sara squirmed in front of her, naked and bound, as Anna reached out and cupped her breast, stroking the nipple with her thumb. This covered Sara with fresh goosebumps and made her glance frantically around at the nearby passengers to make sure they were all still asleep.

"Please," she mouthed without a sound, but Sara somehow knew better than to try to move behind the curtain before she was invited.

Then with that same beguiling, triumphant grin, Anna ran her finger down from Sara's breast to between her legs, and slid it inside the naked girl, making her choke back a gasp. Then Anna curled her finger and pulled, expertly pressing Sara's g-spot and leading the quivering girl behind the curtain.

"It seems almost a shame to untie you," Anna said as she ran her hands over the naked girl's breasts and tweaked her nipples. "You're so deliciously helpless and vulnerable now." Then she ran her fingers down Sara's ticklish sides, making her twitch and catch her breath. "It's almost more fun to play with you like this."

Sara just whimpered and squirmed as the woman's fingertips ventured towards her bare belly, fully accepting her utter helplessness at Anna's hands, but when she unconsciously started hopping from one foot to another Anna stopped her tickling torment and reached behind her to grab one end of the kerchief binding Sara's wrists.

"You were very brave, sweetie, walking all that way in the nude for me," said Anna as she again teased Sara between her legs. "I saw you got into some trouble, but you didn't let that stop you from doing what I told you to."

"Thank you, ma'am. I did my best," said Sara, her hips already grinding with Anna's touch.

"So, I guess the least I can do it let you relieve yourself," she said, withdrawing her fingers and nodding toward the rear restroom as she tugged the end of the kerchief to release Sara's hands.

Sara let out an involuntary whimper at the lost stimulation, but then immediately clutched her crotch and gratefully dashed for the loo.