Red-faced on the Red-eye Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after the woman went back to sleep, Sara still desperately wanted to turn off her reading lamp, naked as she was under the blinding spotlight. But she knew better than to indulge her modesty instead of obeying Anna's instructions, so after a few deep breaths, Sara reached up and pressed her call button.

After an excruciating wait, Sara looked up to see Anna standing over her with that smug-yet-beguiling smile as she stared down at her obedient, naked toy.

"You know I heard you in the back," said Anna, taking the seat beside her. "You were really moaning right there at the end."

"Oh god I know," said Sara, sinking into her seat. "The woman across from me actually woke up and saw me!"

"Don't mind her," said Anna, putting her arm around Sara and stroking her hair. "She's an auto-parts heiress who makes this trip at least twice a month, totally doped up, both ways - and probably most of the time in between. She won't remember a thing."

Then Anna tipped Sara's chin up to look into her eyes and started caressing the naked girl's body all over.

"What I'm more concerned about," Anna said as her fingertips drifted closer to the slippery crevice between Sara's thighs, "is that you remember what happened tonight."

"Oh jeez, oh my god, are you kidding me?" said Sara with a weak chuckle. "I'm going to be thinking about tonight for the rest of my life."

"So, it was what you wanted - what you were hoping for when you stashed away your dress..."

"Yes, yes it was," confessed Sara, gasping slightly as Anna's fingers slithered between her legs. "This whole vacation with me and my friend, actually - it was meant to be some sort of exhibitionist adventure for us. But what you made me do on this flight was just... wow, so far beyond anything we were planning."

"Oh? Your friend?" prompted Anna, her other hand teasing Sara's breasts, circling her nipple with a red-polished fingernail.

"Ah! ooh, yes... um, Rosie... I-I met her on her semester abroad and she suggested we take a beach vacation together..." Sara squirmed as Anna's fingers delved inside her, somehow cranking up her arousal yet again as if she hadn't just moments ago had yet another body-shaking climax. "We - we planned to stay at the Coral Cay..."

"Oh yes, that resort has a nude beach, doesn't it?"

"C-clothing optional, yes," said Sara, her breath coming in shorter pants.

"So, you and your little friend really are aspiring exhibitionists, aren't you?"

"W-well, yes... we have this plan, to swim naked up the coast to a regular beach and - oh!" said Sara, as Anna's finger found her g-spot. "And... and then maybe come out of the water there and - oooh! - um, and then make our way home along the beach..."

"Oh my, how daring!" said Anna, as her other hand danced across Sara's bare, super-sensitive skin. "You and Rosie are such naughty little girls, aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I-I mean, I guess so..." said Sara, suddenly blushing again without really knowing why.

"Say it," insisted Anna, tipping Sara's chin up again.

"We're - we're naughty little girls..." said Sara, losing herself once more in Anna's piercing green eyes.

"And you can't wait to run around naked where you're not supposed to," said Anna, with a nodding prompt for Sara to repeat it.

"A-and we can't wait to run around naked where we're not supposed to-ooh!" recited Sara, rewarded by a swirl of Anna's thumb on her clit.

"You know, if you really want to feel naked on those little escapades, you definitely need to get rid of this," said Anna, running her thumb over Sara's brown muff. "You won't believe how exposed you'll feel once you've shaved - especially if you've never been bare down there before."

"I will, ma'am, I promise I will," said Sara between quickening pants, though not exactly sure why she felt the need to make such a pledge.

"Such a good girl!" Anna chuckled, teasing Sara's nipple and marveling at her eagerness to please. "Well, I have a present for you, my obedient little toy," Anna said, withdrawing her fingers from between Sara's legs - which made the horny, naked girl whimper slightly - and reaching behind her back to bring out a blue airline blanket. "I promise this one is regular sized."

"Oh god, thank you," said Sara, clutching the folded blanket to her chest, but somehow not even thinking of covering herself with it in Anna's presence. "I think I'm going to need this in a bit to get some sleep. I feel like I've run a marathon - naked."

"Well, you're not getting any sleep until I'm done with you, sweetie," said Anna planting a deep kiss on Sara's lips and plunging her fingers back into the girl's slippery nethers.

Her naked toy arched her back and moaned into their kiss as Anna's fingers returned to Sara's g-spot and her thumb swirled over her clit. She rubbed with a rhythm that quickened with the girl's breath as Sara bucked her hips at the same pace. The woman's other arm held Sara tight as her entire body began to writhe and gyrate, then Anna placed a fingertip on Sara's g-spot and her thumb on her clit, paused for a moment, and then pinched them together.

Sara's hands clawed at her seat cushion as she ground her hips wantonly on Anna's hand and her toes curled at the ends of her rigid, shaking legs. Her naked body tensed and vibrated like she had licked a light socket, and the aftershocks continued as the pressure of the woman's masterful fingers pulsed between long moments of swirling strokes. Sara surely would have screamed if her mouth weren't consumed by Anna's lips.

When the naked girl slowly drifted down from her fourth(?!?) climax of the evening, she was quivering and delirious, feeling utterly spent and exhausted.

"That... that was unreal..." said Sara, unconsciously curling up her legs and snuggling into Anna's arm.

"Shhh, my little toy, it was all very real..." cooed Anna as she stroked Sara's hair. "I don't want you to go to sleep and wake tomorrow up thinking all this was all just a dream."

"Oh god, I wish my dreams could be this good!" said Sara with a weak chuckle.

"You are a beautiful, sexy, daring young woman," said Anna. "Your whole life could be this good, Sara."

"Wait, what? You know my name? But when—?"

"As soon as you got on board," said Anna lightly pinching Sara's bare butt. "The moment I saw this perky, petite little pink gumdrop bounce onto my plane, I made damn sure I got a look at your boarding pass with your name and seat number."

"But... but if you knew all along..." mumbled Sara, her weary eyelids starting to droop.

"Well I guess I just preferred calling you my naked little toy," said Anna, giving Sara a soft kiss.

"Hmmm... Me too..." said Sara tucking up under the woman's arm and resting her head on Anna's full, warm breast.

Nestled under Anna's arm, totally drained, Sara felt her weariness start to overtake her. As she drifted off, Sara vaguely registered Anna laying her down across the two seats and covering her sweaty, naked body with the blanket. Then she leaned down and kissed Sara on the head before whispering something that surely would have made the nude girl sit bolt upright if she hadn't been so thoroughly exhausted.

"Better rest up sweetie... you still have to make it off this airplane tomorrow morning when we land..." was the last thing Sara heard before she passed out.

--

Stay tuned for the sequel - Red-Faced Part 2: Sunburn