Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she pushed her lips down over the first inches of his cock.

The feel of it sliding across her lips, stroking the nerve endings, sent a shiver through her body. She felt her pussy grow hungrier.

"Oh yea," Jay sighed, watching her lips slip along his shaft. "Oh yea, Baby. You like that. You like having a hard cock in your mouth."

Tammy slid her lips back up along his shaft until only the head remained in her mouth, then slowly descended on it once more. She sucked at the cock, pulling on it with her mouth as she began a steady rhythm of pumping her mouth on it, sliding her lips up and down along its flesh. She rolled her tongue across the member, licked at the precum that had oozed from the tip, and over the bulging veins.

"Yea, Baby, you like sucking cock. You like having a hard cock in your mouth." Jay moaned. "You'd like to have a hard cock in your pussy right now too, wouldn't you. A big, hard cock fucking that sweet little pussy of yours. Fucking you. Stuffing you. You'd like that, having two cocks in you at once. One fucking your mouth, the other fucking your pussy. Yes, you would. You'd like that."

The thoughts and images already filling Tammy's mind grew stronger as Jay's words filled her ears. She listened to him talking to her, listened to the things he was saying and she imagined them being real, imagined them actually happening.

Between her legs she felt her fires raging hotter as she imagined having a stiff cock filling her pussy while she sucked on Jay's. Her passions rose higher with the idea of having two cocks in her at once, two stiff cocks stroking along both sets of lips simultaneously. The feelings made her suck harder on her husband's cock, made her pump her mouth faster upon the rigid shaft.

"Yea, you'd like it," he continued. "You'd like to have cock after cock to suck on. Cock after cock fucking your wet little pussy. You'd like it if I brought some guys in here and let them stuff their big, hard cocks into you. Let them fuck you one after the other. Let them stick their cocks in your mouth and your pussy. Oh yea, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Baby?"

His words blasted into Tammy's ear and sent a major wave of lust racing through her loins. She felt her pussy grow even wetter, felt her need to have her sex filled by cock intensified. Reflexively she dropped her lips further down onto Jay's cock, shoved her face into his crotch and deep throated the entire length for a second.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered hungrily.

"Oohhh God yes," Jay moaned with this sensation. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Baby? You want me to bring some guys in here and watch them fuck your pussy. You want cock after cock fucking your sweet pussy. Your sweet little pussy. Oh yea, Baby. You want a cock in your pussy while you suck me off. You want some guy's hard cock stuffing your pussy while I fuck your mouth."

Jay's hips were rocking beneath her, pumping his cock at her mouth as she slid her lips up and down on it. More precum oozed from the tip to assault her taste buds.

"Oh God yes, Baby. You would like that. I bet your pussy is all wet and hot just thinking about it. Just thinking about having two or three cocks inside of it, one after the other. Guys climbing between your legs and fucking you while I watch. Yea, you want that, Baby. You want that, don't you?"

It was then that the hand holding Tammy's hair back away from her face suddenly pulled her up from his crotch. Jay's cock slipped from her mouth as he pulled her away and rolled her onto her back beside him.

"Are you all hot and wet, Baby?" He asked as he raised himself up, one hand reaching between her legs. "Are you wet from thinking about what I said? Does it excite you?"

His hand dropped onto her sex, his fingers dipping into her slit. Her wetness coated him, her juices seeping out and covering her aroused sex.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she moaned hungrily from the touch.

Through her heavy lids she saw the look of amazement on his face as he found out how wet and excited she was. His fingers dipped into her slit, pushed at her opening that was already gaping on its own, her body starving to be penetrated. As his digits slipped into her she raised her hips, pushed her sex at them causing two knuckles to disappear inside of her.

"You are," he sighed hungrily. "You are all wet from thinking about it. You want that don't you, baby?"

Jay's hand moved away from her crotch and she saw him moving into position between her legs, his stiff cock pointing at her now panting cunt. Laying beneath her descending husband, her pussy burning with desire as his hard cock approached it, Tammy covered her tits with her hands and massaged them. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes heavy, her bottom lip being gripped by her teeth. She spread her legs wider as she felt his thighs between them, felt the heat of his crotch nearing hers.

"Is that what you want, Baby?" He asked as he drew closer. "You want two cocks in you at once."

As his words reached her ears his cock penetrated her pussy, the head of it pushing into her opening and spreading her walls further, the length of it slipping into her easily from the massive amount of her juices lubricating the way. Tammy's head rolled on the pillow, turned up to look straight at him. Her eyes opened a little more and her mouth dropped open.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh-uuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

The filling of her cunt by the stiff cock combined with her heightened state of passion and the idea of having a cock in her mouth at the same time caused her orgasm to blast to the forefront. As it exploded inside of her, Tammy's hips drove skyward, pummeling Jay's cock with her sex and burying it into her as they ground into him. Her back rose up, her hands squeezed her tits.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd!" She cried out. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddddd!"

She saw him smiling broadly at her, saw his expression of sheer delight at her reactions. Her hips pumped themselves in the air, running her pussy along an inch of his cock as the orgasm blasted again and again across her loins. She moaned and panted heavily through her open lips.

"Yea, you want it, don't you, Baby? You want it. You want me to have some guys take turns fucking your pussy. You want them to fuck your mouth and your cunt. Their hard cocks filling you, stuffing you. Yea, Baby, you want it."

The orgasm was beginning to fade as Jay groaned this out while pulling back and ramming his cock into her with primitive force. The duel sensations of it all caused the orgasm inside of Tammy to become alive once more, made it explode into existence again.

"Uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddddddd!" She cried, her hips slamming back at Jay. "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy Goooooooooddddddddddddddddd!"

The skyrockets in her mind flashed with images of different men atop her, some of them feeding their cocks to her pussy, some to her mouth. She also saw Jay. Saw him standing bedside the bed watching these men fucking his beautiful wife, stuffing her body with their rigid cocks.

"You'd be so beautiful, Honey," he groaned above her. "So beautiful with cock after cock filling her hungry pussy. So damn beautiful."

Suddenly Jay's hips started to pelt into her, his body jerking as her own humped and rolled at his cock. Her arched back and splayed legs made his actions awkward but he managed to pump himself into her several times with a hungry lust. Each thrust of his stiff cock pushed at her inner walls, stroked her swollen pussy lips. He rammed himself into her, jack-hammered his cock at her soaked sex. Seconds later she felt his cock grow stiffer as he buried it into her, planted himself as deep into her pussy as he possibly could. She felt his cock twitch within her clenching muscles and a second later felt his first spray of semen wash against her insides.

"Oohhh yes, Baby," he sang out. "So beautiful. So beautiful."

"Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!""Oohhh yea, Baby. You'd like me to let some guys come in here and fuck you," he groaned as they ground their hips into each other. "Let them take turns fucking your sweet pussy, putting their hard cocks inside of you."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh-uuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You'd cum all over their cocks, wouldn't you," Jay panted. "Your pussy drenching them with your cum juices."

"Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Moments later, as both of their orgasms subsided, they collapsed onto the bed. Jay slipped off to one side. He kissed her forehead then snuggled her into his arms and held her close. They laid in silence. Tammy kept waiting for her husband to say something, to mention the topic that had so dominated their love making session, but he remained quiet. Shortly they climbed out of the bed to visit the bathroom, taking turns pissing and washing up a little before returning to bed.

"Good night," Jay said as he kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Tammy replied.

For a while she remained awake though as thoughts about the earlier events continued to plague her mind. Thoughts and questions. She couldn't help wondering what had made Jay say such things and if he'd ever talk about it again. She also wondered if he would ever do anything more than talk about it.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers
12