All Comments on 'Red Heart Diary'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
CWCWover 20 years ago
well done

throughly enjoyed the story,,,

can we have a follow on chapter of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
yummmmm

Want the next chapter. Love the details.

ScribblerosScribblerosover 20 years ago
Really Hot

This was one gem of a story. I don't think continuing it at this point would be sensible. Its a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot!

I really liked the way you wrote this story--well above the usual babysitter tale. Romantic and erotic through and through. Thank you.

mcholdrguymcholdrguyover 20 years ago
Hey!! That's MY fantasy!!

Being an older guy myself, I really was 'there' with Jeff. And I agree with the other feedback: Yummy! And old cars, too! What more could a guy ask?

REDFOXXY1959REDFOXXY1959over 20 years ago
fantastic

sweet, romantic, just the perfect blend.......great writing

Huggs and kisses

Robin

Nemasis EnforcerNemasis Enforcerover 20 years ago
winner surly

Well done Green_Gem if this doesn't win the contest then all you reader should be ashamed of yourselfs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot & Clever

Hot, romantic and cleverly funny. Much more realistic than "Amsterdamned"(I live near the part of Amsterdam you described there.)

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 20 years ago
Great story

Great story, effortless story-telling, beautifully written!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 20 years ago
Really hot story

I really liked this story, especially the surprise ending. I don't think it should be listed as mature, though, although I don't know just how old Jeff is.

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all the wonderful public comments, the votes and the great feedback. I appreciate your support and encouragement

Green_Gem

randduderanddudeabout 20 years ago
A hot gem of a story!

Another fantastic job by my favorite writer! I loved everything about this very erotic story...the set-up, character developemnt, vivid descriptions, nuances, surprise ending, and oh yeah..the SEX, which was explosive, capturing every older guy's fantasy (mine anyway).

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Green Gem has written another great passionite sto

Gren Gem is my favorite author! Her words always seem real to life, yet straight out of my fantsies! She always has me stiff and throbbing in short order, what a wonderful woman, and author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely HOT...Great work!

Very well written story and with a lovely twist...Kept me reading and ... I never guessed the end.

Luved It!!!

rogtom_69rogtom_69about 20 years ago
This is a SIZZLER

What a great story! Tightly written, novel and with a great little twist at the end....Nice build up. I thoroughly enjoyed this Valentine's Tale.

wanda8987wanda8987about 20 years ago
Wow.... so HOT!!!

Thanks for another wonderful story. I just love your easy going writing style! The plot was great, and could have led anywhere... but I loved that twist!!

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 20 years ago
Great story

Very erotic, beautiful writing and 'felt' good.

lotsalustlotsalustabout 20 years ago
GREAT STUFF,VERY REAL .CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT

THIS IS A GREAT ALL AROUND OPEN MINDED WRITER,I'M NEW HERE AND HAVE EMAILED HER AND FOUND HER TO BE HONEST AND A GREAT PERSON.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GRREN GEM.

LOTALUST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
another fantasy "nailed"

I don't know how you do it, GG, but you just elucidated another one of my fantasies and one that I might add so close to one of my realities...

But as YOU say, THAT's another story <g>

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful story! Wonderful writer...*G*

Ok, so I had to go back and read this one several times...it's STILL the best! What a terrific writer! You gotta love the way she thinks...her smooth natural writing style, her subtle twists of plot, the nuances that make her stories all so real...Thank you, lovely writer, for sharing your most intimate thoughts with the world!

MLyonsMLyonsalmost 20 years ago
Simple, elegant, and beautifully hot!

Would that I could write like this. Green_Gem manages to create with a seemingly effortless flair another story that not only titilates and excites through its economical story-telling, but does it in a way that's exceedingly satisfying both to the "porn" hound and to the "erotica" lover in me. Very very nice work.

HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
wow...

seduction at it's finest. a very fine job of storytelling...told at a measured pace by a master weaver. easy to read...realistic characters, great passion, hot sex, fine twist ending. as a man who has been seduced & outsmarted by women all his life, it was very enjoyable.

thanks.

Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 20 years ago
SUPER

Super story by a super writer. Green_Gem just might be the best writer at Literotica!

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more..Is she going to get preggie?

He: Nearly divorced and definitely eligible. She: Hot for him and wanting more. A college-attending babysitter that obviously would like to have his babies, and would probably gladly drop out of classes to become a mommy and wife to take care of more babies. A highly erotic possible story with a great basis for continuation. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story1

Well-written, interesting storyline, and the perfect ending. This writer is VERY good! I look forward to reading more from Green_Gem.

bigfungi4ubigfungi4uabout 19 years ago
Green_Gem writes the hottest stories!!

This woman can write a story that would "make a dead man come" to quote Mick Jagger! Man, I've only read three of hers to date, and I'm hooked...The writer has a great writing style, skillful use of words and imagery.Wowser.Who needs viagra, just read one of these!Thanks for sharing your gift of writing and fantasies!

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
Every Old Man's Fantasy

I can not match your own words to describe my feelings after reading this story "A smug grin lit up her face. "Well a girl's got to do what she can to get her Valentine, and when you finally got the hint, you just shot forward like an arrow into my quivering heart."

You are the girl that truly did what it took to get my attention and aplause. Thank You for a great story.

HabsFan33HabsFan33about 19 years ago
As Always...

You put forth in words ideas and fantasy that most of us can only dream of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing

The way you write is incredible. Until i read your biography i thought you were a man. It's amazing how you manage to give a male perspective.

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyalmost 18 years ago
The Green Gem Shines again

That GREEN GEM has a great grasp of how a mans mind works is evident in this story. She also strips away the facade of hard to get women. she illustrates that women go for what they want and will do what they need to do to fuck the guy they're after. Great story and well written as is GG's way to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You have a gift

I have read 4 of your staories toady- you have a gift for writing complete raunchy sex that makes my cum boil over. Pity you havent written more for a while. Absolutely stunning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another wow

Top stuff!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yummy!

Hot, sexy fantasy! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

one of the best stories I've read in a while.

dr_thom_frenchdr_thom_frenchabout 14 years ago
thanks

I know you've written this story quite a while ago, but I just found it, read it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've marked you as my favourite author and I'll be reading all your other stories.

Thanks

96vetteman96vettemanabout 13 years ago

Awesome. Love your stories I hope you keep writing more.

lipsnlacelipsnlaceover 12 years ago
Loved it.

Fucking hot. I loved this snapshot of their lives. Thanks for sharing :)

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Very well written, built up a bit of suspense. I like that it reflected his doubts about separating fantasy from truth.

I agree with some other comments that it doesn't beg for a sequel, although I would surely check it out if you write it.

For that matter, I see that you have a lot of submissions, so I have a bit of reading to do.

Thanks!

T

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! In a couple months, Kate calls Jeff and says, "L'm dropping out of college, as I have a job, a wife and mother. Your wife, and our daughter Allison is going to have a brother or sister in 7 months, as my husband planted his seed deep. I love you, darling!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous