All Comments on 'Red Light Risks'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
reality check

It's your fantasy. You got most of the details right about the layout .. you've been to Amsterdam.

However, fantasy is fantasy and your story doesn't go well with the reality of how the red light district works. Utterly implausible.

So for other readers, enjoy the fantasy if this is what pushes your buttons. But the RLD doesn't work that way .. exception possibly being the dumb ass Brits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Exceptionally well written, creative and genuinely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
there is definately a recurring theme at play for this author......

While admittedly different in location, most every other part of the story is EXACTLY the same as the ones that have come before it.

This may or may not be a bad thing! More like understandably bad for some readers, and not such a big issue for others. In fact, you MAY have latched on to a few fans that really enjoy the specific fetished details that your main characters ALWAYS latch on to, and so THOSE people read with pleasure, knowing exactly what to expect.

But say a reader, with otherwise few other new story choices on any given day, somehow decides to give you another shot, you know: just to see if there is anything new here??? Repeating your script time and time again will ONLY bring dissapointment for those folks. So be careful; it is a risky thing in regards towards acceptance, to allow yourself to become so "typecast".....

The logic of your plot IS acceptance. You have a wife who wants to be bad. She makes risky choices, puts herself in a place where she loses control. He wishes she would have made BETTER choices, and takes his lumps for what amounts to be her rejecting him, and humilliating him in the process. OK, you stop short of OTT humilliation, but your narrator IS made to feel bad, in every story! Her pregnancy risks, are ALWAYS a part of this. But in the end, she is sorry but NOT sorry. These were never meant to be permanent replacements for hubby, BUT since he is OK with it, she WILL fuck whoever and whenever she wants, (and probably always had, and/or always planned to). Your hook at the end is usually a subtle nod to the idea that well, he COULD be angry, and he COULD kick her to the curb, but since it excited him a little, why not offer her the non-judgemental freedom and latitiude? When they get back to 'real' life (non-vacation), then everything is like it was.......until the next time. But see, marriage saved, and he understands his wife even better now. Right??

However, that is the really funny thing. You ironically manage to reinforce one of the greatist and longstanding 'truisms' of LW storytelling: Namely, "once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater". When your hubby character gives her the acceptance she needs, he MIGHT have been successful in saving the marriage, but it comes at the expense of any sense of continuing fidelity. And like this story CLEARLY shows at the end, she WILL do it again.

The problem I have is that you seem to go out of your way to use scenarios that are on face value rather unpleasent.....but she likes it anyway. The problem is that none of your characters ever seem to learn a lesson, or take a significant life altering event, and learn how to prevent it from happening again. At least in this story, you intoduce the concept of the morning after pill. In others you simply allow her to get pregnant from the other guy, and hubby effortlessly and immediately accepts his literal cuckolding...STILL just as much in love with the cheating bitch as ever! OMG, this is SO frustrating! It really sends the wrong message. There is never enough remorse shown in your wife characters, and this type of "unconditional" love is never proved out as equally shared between the spouses. At least if what was "accepted" was that mistakes were made, and lessons learned, then MAYBE, just MAYBE a case could be made for continuing with these relationships. As it is, every story I read from you leaves me with the sense, that this poor fool has NO IDEA just how miserable his life is about to become.

If these were written as cautionary tales, then it would be one thing. But you write these like you are enjoying some sort of evolved relationship, and are smug in the idea that "most people" just don't get it. You CELEBRATE your cucking, because in fact, it turns you on to know your wife is out fucking around you. OK, maybe those are the different strokes for you different folks. But you haven't figured out anything about universal truths, or unconditional love. You are merely peddling denial of the REAL truth, that any love your hubbys manage to feel for your adulterous wives, is sadly unrequited.

So sad, really......It isn't your writing ability, but your innability to come up with anything new, that will be the reason for the shitty scores on your continuing efforts to tell the same flawed story, over and over again.

Still, good luck anyway. I have a feeling that your are really going to need it....

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As other reader said: It's a fantasy...

As other reader said: It's a fantasy...That would be utterly implausible in Amsterdam. What we don't know is if it is his fantasy or a fantasy for the couple!!! As a fantasy is a good one. As reality, as soon as she confessed that she lied to the police, she was out of the house and divorce was next!!! More that they hadn't children to think of...The husband is treated as a retarded that only says: "It doesn't matter,"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wife is now a whore

Time for a divorce before kids come or you'll pay latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written

Sounds like you've visited the Sex Museum? You will recognise it from the photos in my story!

Fun place, how much of your story was true?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wife's point of view

great story,but would like to here what happened from the wives point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The brits are a race of professional cucks

I would never enter into a business contract with them. Their word means nothing to them. And their women are skanks.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
hmmm gave it a 3*

It just seemed the husband lacked any emotion or feeling about what was going on. More like a cardboard cutout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It would be best to get her a work visa and send her back to Amsterdam as a prostitute...

....you kept saying "she would never" do this or that, but she did all of it and showed intent...decisiveness.

She doesn't say, "I love you" or ask forgiveness in the atmosphere of safety, acceptance and understanding you provided in the aftermath. She's no longer yours. So you shouldn't be starting a family with her. Then sometime later, she reveals that she intentionally took their offer and voluntarily fucked all three officers....relating that the big, pierced dick got her off super hard. Look, just put her to work doing what she likes and apparently does best. Hell, she's probably out plying trade now, during the days, while you're at work. She probably took day work at one of the brothels in London that caters to the lunch crowd.....

So, get a mistress...maybe your PA at work that keeps giving you moony eyes to keep you satisfied. You could go over once a year or so and enjoy several of the women there....maybe pay her a visit to she how she's getting on. But, if she wants to come back, require her to pay a large amount of her weekly earnings to you for the years and years of life she stole from you that night.

After the fines are paid, then consider letting her come back....if she still wants to return. I doubt she would, she's married to you, but obviously prefers other men......there's no difference. She said, "I do", but she doesn't. In the end, it would be best to divorce her and find a woman that wants you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's obvious that his his lying pig wife was out for more than hubby knew and after his forgiveness about how it turned out and needing them both checked for stds with a morning after pill for her , time for a divorce. He dealt with it but she lied so the trust is gone now the dope is gonna go to another country so she could fuck more strangers. She's just a pig it's time for her to hit single life. Her telling the truth months later making him think she was raped by three cops and now she wants to do it again. Maybe he should go along with it , set her up with five guys let them start fucking her and as it's into it tell her it's over and walk out leaving her there with them. She needs to pay for doing that and lying about the whole story with not only her life but her hubby's sanity and his health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's been initiated. He's British. Cuckold life to follow.

And what would you expect from a liberal bitch. Shallow, stupid, selfish, and very convinced that what makes her happy is all that counts in the world. He deserves what she is going to do to him and their pretend marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, thank you!!

Looking forward to your next!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Unwise?

Firstly, it is very amusing to read the bigoted comments about the British. As if you Americans do not have a plentiful supply of cuckold authors of your own.

More importantly, I think she was very unwise to confess her willingness. Until then her husband thought she had been taken but liked it, which surely is forgivable. Now he will always look at her differently and with mistrust. A poor basis for an enduring relationship of any sort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Prejudice

@ Twentyseven I agree. A lot of American cuck authors are and I read a lot of excellent BTB stories from British Isles authors!

It is true for Indian authors, because one of the BTB authors "Dangrouslydead" is Indian............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i like the ending ..

i think for barcelona , i would want a smoking hot female escort to fuck for the night , while my wife is forced to watch .. tied to a chair in the corner of the room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I love this story. It has a real ring of emotional truth to it. Once, after we had got through a couple of bottles of wine, my wife confessed her fantasy of being a whore and being paid by anonymous men to fuck them. It was a huge turn on for both of us. A little later we were on holiday in Paris and emboldened by champaine at lunch we went to the red light district in the early evening. Jan wore a short tight black leather skirt, leather jacket and long stilleto healed boots. Unlike Caroline in the story she wore a matching set of black lace panties and a bra under her blouse. After we walked around for a while soaking up the atmosphere and sites a guy came over and offered me 100 euros for time with Jan. We were both tempted but declined. I told him she was already booked for a couple of guys for the evening. We left the area quickly, a bit scared but very excited. We made our way back to our hotel taking a shortcut through an alley. Once we were alone we held each other and kissed. In no time her panties were off. Her boot clad legs wrapped round me and we were fucking like animals. It was the most exillerating thing in our lives. Looking forward to more stories from you Thanks

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Role play

Very nicely told. If you are playing a prostitute, I guess full immersion is the only way to go. She was horrified when they picked her up but it seems that she recovered nicely. The suggestion about the Spain vacation is that she wants to try it again. We all have hobbies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm picking a nit...

The pigmented area around the nipple isn't an "areole." It is an "aureola." Look up the definitions of the two words if you don't believe me. No one on this whole darned site seem to know that. Now they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The first slid in so easily... Then he was fucking me,... and,... and, well,... I liked what he was doing,... what I was doing,...

So I told her that I was going home and pack and to give me at least two days to vacate our old home before returning. I said I would explain to our friends and family that she was getting new vocational training on her new job in the red light district of Amsterdam and might not be returning since she needed to earn her own living now that we were divorced.

tallmtredtallmtredover 5 years ago
Original, Hot, More Please

This is the most original story I’ve read on Literotica. I love the hesitation on her part and the way they both held back their excitement. A lot like me and my wife. Please keep up the grear work.

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
love to read it from hr POV

Please a follow up! I did like it that she fucked totally unprotected. You should have developed that more as preg risk sex is so damn hot!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Same old

Just the same.old whore, just.in a different place.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Hey 26th NC ...

You're not fooling anyone but yourself. You love these stories and your arm is probably sore from beating off to them. The fact that you feel guilty afterward is not the authors fault. Stop blaming your guilt on others and take ownership of your own issues. It's ok to get turned on fantasizing about all of these sex acts performed by wives in the Loving Wives section. It doesn't make you a bad person mentally participating in these erotic stories. Nor does it make these "slutty characters" bad wives, because they don't really exist. Yup! They're really only in the authors head. Keep your comments to yourself. Get some therapy. You'll be a happier person for it, and so will we. Good job Steelring. Nice twist. 4-😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC with a real whore instead of a wife. pathetic. After a few months she was pregnant. At their next anniversary she asked where they planned to go. He told her she got to stay with junior and he was going to Amsterdamn. She was devastated. But what the hell. She played the whore and really was one. He'd have plenty of euro for the red light district. And that's what he did every anniversary after that. Of course he often pimped his wife out to thugs and kept the money to pay for his Amsterdam trips.

Badger03Badger03over 2 years ago

I'm not much a critique, so just want you (the author) know that I really enjoyed reading this story.

StefrehamStefrehamover 2 years ago

Great story, when do you follow up with Barcelona, I once stayed in a hotel where they had had a cabaret of a male and female dancers in the nude.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow to have someone call Stubby try to criticize anyone is so laughable and stupid. Why do cucks feel the need to complain when people don’t like their perverted and sick lifestyle. Get over it, you’re an abnormal member of our society and are either mentally or emotionally damaged. Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous