Red Lipstick Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ever going to run for President?"

Katherine joking made a choking face then laughed. "That'll be the day. I think every politician secretly wants to be the President, but actually running for that office and doing the job, that's about as daunting as it gets."

"Well, I hope you do."

"Why? Because you like my social platform?" Katherine joked.

"No, because I think it would be so cool to kiss a future president on the lips, and you have the prettiest lips I've seen in a long time."

"That would..."

Before Katherine could finish her sentence, Mia swiftly moved in and planted a soft kiss on the mayor's lips. The initial touch was soft. Then Mia puckered her lips and kissed the mayor harder.

When she pulled back, Katherine had a flustered look on her face, with her eyes widened. It was undoubtedly Katherine's first girl kiss, Mia thought.

"I'm sure the paparazzi taking pictures has got a nice shot of that," Mia said. "Did you like it?"

Katherine took a second to compose herself. "That was pleasant."

"It was nice meeting you, Katherine."

"Are you leaving?"

"The job for today is done," Mia explained. "We're here to stage a photo-op for the paparazzi, and the photo was likely taken."

Katherine looked conflicted. "Are we going to see each other again?"

"Sure, there's no doubt that Richard is going to want us to meet again."

"Assuming my political career doesn't get destroyed over this."

Mia winked, "It's the year 2016, anyone who makes homophobic remarks about us is going to feel the wrath of my sisters in arms. Enjoy the rest of your day, it was a pleasure working with you, Ms. Mayor."

When Mia took her coffee and stood, she bent down to give Katherine another quick kiss on the lips. It wasn't necessary, but she couldn't help herself. The mayor was just too tempting.

***

In the days after, it appeared that Richard's plan had worked. With his contacts in the media, outlets had begun running the story, and as predicted, the story took off. The pictures of the two women kissing grew traction on political media and tabloids alike.

The headlines in the state and national outlets began pouring in:

The Mayor and the Bombshell.

US Senate Candidate Dating...Who Is That!?!

Who's That Lady With Our Female Candidate?

Senate Candidate Out of the Closet?

The Mayor and The Red Lipsticked Beauty.

Lesbian Affair Scandal?...Nevermind, The Mayor is Single. HOT!

In addition to the headlines, Katherine found that her facebook & twitter accounts began blowing up. Sure, there were a few nasty comments, but the overwhelming number of comments were extremely positive. People began taking a new interest in Katherine and her political campaign.

Her facebook friends and twitter followers had doubled in the first few days, then in another week, that number had tripled.

All of Katherine's following interviews and press conferences began with questions about her personal life. People wondered if she was a secret lesbian. If she was planning to come out of the closet, and if that mysterious red lipstick woman was her secret love interest.

Katherine stuck to the script that Richard had given her. She would start with a friendly smile, then repeat variations of, "I'd rather not comment on my personal life. I'm here to focus on my campaign and the American people."

Then she would pivot to her policy positions.

When asked about the mysterious woman, Katherine would simply say, "She's just a friend."

Then she would pivot back to her policy positions.

***

After a campaign event which had lasted a few hours, Katherine and Richard met privately in the tour bus, while the rest of the staff was busy closing the event.

"The new polls have just come in," Richard smirked. "You've got a solid lead in every one. Some of the polls have you up by 15 points."

"Richard, you're a genius."

"What can I say? When I'm right, I'm right."

"I can't argue with that," she replied, "and I hope the tabloid fodder goes away. I don't want to be known as that 'is she a lesbian?' woman when I win."

"Which is why you have to keep hammering away at the issues. Show everyone your depth. You're doing a great job at that."

"Exactly."

"But I still think we can benefit from another shoot with Mia," he added.

"You think so?"

"Are you up for it?"

"I like her. I think she's a great person, but like I said, I don't want to turn my political career into a gossip column."

He gave a sympathetic look. "That won't happen. Maybe we can have another meeting with her when your polls start to dip, if that even happens at all."

"As we both know, no one stays on top of the polls forever."

They both gave each other a look.

"I know what that means. I'll contact her for another meeting."

***

Most people know exactly how they like to pamper themselves after a long stressful day. Sometimes it's food, certain clothes, music, or tv. Often times it's sex, pure and simple. Everyone likes sex.

Katherine was a woman who knew exactly what she liked. For a woman her age, she had a decent amount of partners in her lifetime. Most of her exploration came during her college and law school days. She wasn't a hippie or free-spirited woman when it came to sex, but she knew what her body needed.

She wouldn't sleep with just anyone either. Being horny was never an excuse for her to give out free sex. She had to care for her partner. She needed that personal connection. The most important thing was that she treated herself with respect.

Now, as a single politician for the past few years, her sex life was tough. She was a public figure, so she couldn't just sleep with anyone. A bad mistake could lead to a potential public-relations nightmare. Her biggest fear was that she would sleep with someone she was dating, only for that person to go around bragging about what they've done, or god forbid, secretly videotape her.

So unless Katherine was in a serious relationship with someone she could trust with her sexual needs, she only had one option. She masturbated a lot.

She didn't masturbate an obscene amount. It was more like a healthy amount for a woman her age in the prime of her life. It was usually once a day, depending on stress, daily activities, and her hormone cycles.

A sex toy would be nice, but how would she manage to get one of those without people finding out? No way. Instead, she relied on her fingers. She had a special set of techniques she had perfected with many years of experience. If she was in a really hot mood, she would use a banana or thick carrot, wrapped in plastic wrap, which she would toss out afterwards. She hated wasting food, but she couldn't eat it knowing where it had just been, and besides, it had already served an important purpose.

Usually she would do it in the shower, or in a warm bath, or laying on her bed.

Her fantasies were usually the same. She was a sucker for romance, sometimes bdsm, occasionally group settings, or if she was really in a needy mood, nonconsent. She would either use her own imagination or read free erotic stories online.

On a Friday night, Katherine spread a towel on her neatly made bed. That always meant she was in a hot mood and there was a strong likelihood that she would be producing fluids from her vagina after the orgasm.

She removed her pajama bottom and panties, getting naked from the waist down, then she laid on the bed, with her midsection right on top of the towel.

Her eyes closed and her two fingers worked their magic.

Katherine's mind raced with images of Mia. She fantasized that they would be meeting in her house, followed by a slow verbal seduction by Mia. Followed by Mia slowly undressing, first she would remove her heels, then remove her sundress to reveal her perfectly shaped naked body.

The thoughts made Katherine rub herself harder.

She continued rubbing until she came. What brought her to a climax was the fantasy of them performing oral sex on each other. Katherine went first. Then Mia did it, looking up at her with those trademark red lips ready to go.

When the orgasm was done, Katherine's toes were still curled. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. God, what a thought. What a crazy little fantasy.

It would never happen though. Why would it?

***

It was morning and Katherine was prepared for the day. The doorbell rang at around 9 am, which is the time they had agreed upon.

When she answered the door, Mia was standing there, wearing a different sundress, but with the same high heels and bold red lipstick. God, those lips. Those fucking lips.

'Those lips will be the death of me', the mayor thought to herself.

They greeted each other, this time with a hug, and Mia came in for breakfast, which she had made herself.

As they ate in the dining room, things were much more casual between them. They felt like old friends catching up, even though this was the third time they had ever met each other. The conversation was fast and loose. There were laughs and a few personal moments too.

"Now about our meeting today," Katherine said, switching their conversation to the intended purpose. "Richard said that you had some ideas."

Mia winked. "I do. I've been watching the news, and the main criticism your campaign is facing is that you're too stiff. That you're out of touch, and in many ways, you're an elitist. Especially the way you've been handling the press lately, where you only talk policy and avoid any discussion of your personal life. I think that's the wrong approach. People want to know about who you are as a woman. Your personal views. Things like that."

Katherine gave a slow nod. "That's one of my biggest weaknesses apparently, although obviously I disagree. Politics should be about policy, not personality, but personality is the key to winning these days."

"Exactly."

"So what did you have in mind?"

"Come to my club tonight. Learn the experiences of the women who come there to relax. Learn their stories. Then when you speak to the press, you'll be able to articulate why you're a woman of the people."

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "That actually sounds better than anything Richard has ever said to me."

"I live in the real world. Not some political bubble. No offense to Richard though, he's a nice guy, but he's been doing politics for too long."

"True. Will this be photographed like last time?"

"Not for this," Mia said. "It'll be strictly private. No one in the club will know you're there. We'll sit in a nice dark spot and I'll show you a different side to city women that you didn't know existed."

"What time?"

Mia thought for a moment. "I'll pick you up at 10 tonight. Wear something nice. Remember, it's a classy nightclub, not a political event. Then we'll slip in the backdoor of the club. More privacy that way."

"It's a date."

***

As Mia drove away from the mayor's home, there was a deep itch between her legs, which she couldn't scratch while driving. The meeting had left her feeling aroused. These kinds of Red Lipstick jobs always left her feeling aroused, but this was different. It was a new challenge with a strong prominent woman.

Plus, there was an undeniable chemistry with Katherine, which they both knew was there.

When she arrived to the city, Mia went about her normal day. She ran errands and tended to her business ventures. So far, the press hadn't been able to identify her yet. Partly due to the paparazzi photographer only releasing images of Mia with her head turned, which she requested.

All the while, she wondered where things would go that night. She genuinely wanted to help the mayor, even beyond the scope of her job, but how far was the mayor willing to go?

That was the question.

***

When night came, Mia wore her usual outfit for the occasion. Her hair was down, she wore a sleek dress, light makeup, high heels, and the same bold red lipstick, which she knew Katherine couldn't get enough of.

She topped it off with new perfume she had bought last week, which had a nice fragrance she had never smelled before.

She went to pick up the mayor, wondering what kind of outfit she would be wearing. When she went to the door, she saw Katherine wearing khaki pants, open toe shoes, and a buttoned short sleeve shirt. The mayor also wore a little more makeup than usual, and she had fixed her hair nicely. Not quite a club look, but close enough for someone like Katherine.

They made small talk and complemented each other's appearance. Mia could tell that Katherine was slightly nervous. Maybe Katherine hadn't been to a club in a while, she thought. Or maybe Katherine was terrified of being noticed there, which seemed more likely.

The ride to the city was mostly silent. The view was beautiful and there was no need to interrupt that with talking. There'd be plenty of time to talk later.

Mia noticed that Katherine had become a little tense when they had parked behind the club.

"You don't have anything to worry about," Mia said after parking. "Everyone here is totally discreet. You'll see why in a moment."

As they entered the club through the back, it was clear why discretion was something the club goers practiced. Everyone in the place seemed to be women. From college coeds, to mature business women, to women who look like ordinary soccer moms. Of course they would be discreet about being here. None of them would want anyone knowing that they were in a lesbian club.

Everyone was respectful of each other. There were casual conversations and light flirting. The ambiance was dark with purple lights. The music was casual electronic stuff that young people listen to.

Mia gestured to the backroom. "We'll talk in here. I've got something to show you."

Both women went behind the curtain and towards a backroom, which was even darker. There were tables all around where women sat, had their conversations, and flirted.

They sat down at a private table which had been reserved for them.

"Anything to drink?" Mia asked.

"I'll have whatever you're having. I'm not much of a drinker."

"Well, I don't drink at all. All I have is juice."

Katherine gave an approving look. "That sounds fine."

The drinks were ordered and the women looked at each other as they sat in the backroom of the club. The drinks came soon enough and they started with their conversation.

Mia then gestured to around the room. "You see that Asian woman in the corner, talking to the coed? She's a nurse. Her family immigrated here from Burma decades ago, and there's no way her parents would ever approve of her lifestyle. But here she is, freely able to be herself."

"She's a lesbian?"

"We don't really use labels around here. It's not always that simple, but let's just say she prefers women."

Katherine nodded. "I understand."

"You see that black woman over there?" Mia gestured to the side of the room. "She's a high school teacher. She's taught for over 20 years. She keeps her lifestyle a secret because she's afraid she might be alienated at her job. Teaching is her passion and she doesn't want that taken away from her. So she comes here. This is a place in the city where she won't be judged."

"That's unfortunate."

"Over there, by the entrance, do you see that blond in the white dress? She's an engineering student, one of the few women in her class. Her father is a prominent religious figure and she'd be disowned if her family knew her preference."

"That's sad."

Mia nodded. "So you see, these are all strong capable women who contribute to society, and if you want my opinion, these are the things you need to talk about if you want to win an election. I'm not a political expert, but that's my view of things."

"I think you're an amazing woman. I've always thought so. Thank you for taking me here."

"No problem. It's worth taking you here just to see your expressions."

Katherine laughed, "Am I that out of place?"

"Like a sore thumb."

"Yeah, well, it took me a few moments to realize that we're actually in a lesbian club. Once it sunk in, I just went with it. Or at least I'm trying to."

"Ever been to a club before?"

"Not since college," Katherine replied, halfway shaking her head, "and certainly not a place like this. It's gorgeous."

"Gorgeous women too. Especially the one sitting across the table from me."

Katherine blushed, "You don't have to say things like that."

"Why not? It's the truth."

"Speaking of which, there's something I've wanted clarity on. I've been looking at your business card for High Heels, Red Lipstick, and I've found nothing. There's no trace of that anywhere online."

"Like I said, it's a highly exclusive group which serves to promote women in a positive way."

"So that explains all this?" Katherine asked. "Why you're so nice to me."

"Yes and no. Yes because it's my job to assist you in any way possible. No, because I'm not pretending. I'm not pretending to like you. I wasn't paid to kiss you on the lips. I did it because I sincerely think you're a great person, believe it or not."

"Thank you."

Mia nodded. "Also because you are very beautiful. I like women like you, mature, strong, and independent. I also prefer girl virgins."

"Girl virgins?"

"A woman who's never been with another woman."

"How do you know that I've never been with another woman before?"

"I just know," Mia confidently stated. "It's my job to know these things. With my experience, I can just tell. Plus the way you reacted when we kissed. All the signs were there."

"How did you feel when we kissed?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"It made me wet," Mia honestly replied. "Obscenely wet."

Katherine felt her pussy twitch. She wanted to say, 'Me too, oh by the way, I masturbated thinking about you last night,' but somehow that didn't seem very appropriate.

They paused and looked at each other, almost in a flirtatious way.

"So what happens now?" Katherine asked.

"That all depends," Mia replied. "How comfortable are you with girl on girl action?"

The question caught Katherine totally off guard.

"I'm not sure."

"You see, this is a classy place, but it's getting late. Late nights tend to get a little lively around here."

Mia gestured to the corner of the room, then Katherine turned to look.

The brown skinned asian woman from Burma, whom they had discussed a few minutes ago, was now underneath the table, performing oral sex on the woman she was with.

The black high school teacher was now kissing her female date passionately on the lips, in a heavy makeout session.

The engineering student had her legs spread while her female companion was underneath the table eating her pussy.

"Oh my god," Katherine gasped softly to herself as the private club area had become a place of lesbian sexual worship.

"Do you want to stay? Or should we leave? Your call."

They looked at each other.

"We're already here," Katherine said. "What's the harm in a few more minutes?"

"You know, I've always thought politicians were supposed to be great at hiding their true feelings, but you, you're easy to read. At least in my opinion."

This made Katherine curious and amused. "Oh? What exactly can you tell about me?"

"You've been eyeing me since the moment we first met. My legs, my heels, my face, and my lips. You've been doing the same thing all night."

"I'm not going to deny that you're a beautiful woman. Anyone can see that."

Mia raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to kiss me again?"

"I'm not a lesbian," Katherine blurted out, her body suddenly tensing.

"No one is saying you are. You don't have to be. It was only a question."

"Forgive me, I don't normally get asked questions like that by women like you."

"How about we start slow then?" Mia offered. "Since you always enjoy looking me over, why not start with my heel?"