Red Lipstick Attractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

Katherine gave a purposefully passive shrug. "Sure."

As the club goers in the room descended further into sexual exploration, Mia lifted one of her legs underneath the table, and gently placed it on Katherine's lap. Mia had long flexible legs, and the pose was no problem. The women looked each other in the eyes as Mia rested her foot on Katherine's lap.

For her part, Katherine used both hands to rub Mia's foot through the laces of the high heeled shoe. She rubbed up and down Mia's leg, ankle, foot, and toes.

Mia smiled, "I like the fact that a future US Senator is giving me a foot rub."

"There's no guarantee I'll win."

The mayor continued rubbing Mia's foot through the laces of the high heel, as they continued looking each other in the eyes.

"If you do what I say, you'll win. Focus on the stories of people. Know their struggles. Learn to relax a little. People like that sort of thing. If a reporter asks why you've kissed a woman, your response should be 'hell yeah I kissed a girl.' The reactions should be priceless."

Katherine laughed, "Easy for you to say. You're not the one who's standing under the spotlight."

When Mia pulled her foot back and rested her heel on the floor, Katherine thought she had said something wrong, but that wasn't the case.

"Kiss me again," Mia nearly demanded.

She leaned forward and puckered her lips, looking the politician in the eyes. Then Katherine followed the lead, guiding her own lips towards the red lipsticked beauty.

They kissed each other on the lips. It wasn't some quick thing like that photo-op at the cafe. This was a real kiss. A real girl/girl kiss in a lesbian club in the city. The kind that Katherine never would have expected to ever do.

It became more intense as Mia slipped her tongue in Katherine's mouth and they swapped saliva. The intensity went to the next level when Mia wrapped her hands around Katherine's hair to tighten the kiss.

The kiss ended when Mia pulled back, giving Katherine a look which said, 'I bet you enjoyed that, didn't you?'

Mia then gestured to the room. "Have a look around."

The room had descended to further debauchery. Shirts were open. Breasts were exposed. Women were on their knees with their faces up other women's' skirts. It was like a porn scene, except instead of plastic surgery filled porn stars, these were everyday women. Real women with honest desires of lust and passion.

"Do you think anyone is going to recognize me?" Katherine asked, naturally afraid that this would spread to the tabloids.

"I doubt it. When you're getting your pussy eaten by a pro, the last thing you want to think about is politics. I mean, who wants to scan the room for Senate candidates when an earth-shattering orgasm is on its way?"

Katherine laughed, which then turned into a serious expression. "I have a confession to make."

"I'd love to hear it."

"Last night, I masturbated."

"So did I," Mia smiled.

"I thought about you."

Mia's eyebrows raised. "What were we doing in this fantasy of yours?"

"Exchanging oral favors, if you can call it that."

"We ate each other's pussies. Sounds like a good time."

Katherine tensed. "Basically."

"I have my own fantasy."

"Care to share?"

Mia licked her lower lip. "Me pushing you against the wall of this club. Then down to your knees. Shoving your face under my dress. Having you suck me dry. Lovingly, of course."

God, the thought made Katherine's pussy twitch.

"My heart is racing," Katherine admitted.

Mia smiled graciously, stood and extended her hand. Katherine took the hand and stood up from their table.

"Where are we going?" Katherine asked.

"Not far."

It wasn't far at all. As that portion of the club was consumed with oral sex, Mia led Katherine to the wall of the room, and she pushed Katherine against her back.

Oh god, it was happening.

Mia used her superior physical strength to push Katherine's shoulders downwards, so that she fell to her knees. All those hours in the gym weren't for nothing.

She spread her legs, looking downward at Katherine.

"I'm not wearing any panties," Mia said.

"Here? Now?"

"Where else would we do it?"

Mia lifted her dress to reveal a cleanly shaven bare vagina. The club was dark, and Mia's body was practically a silhouette since her body was covering the light. All Katherine could see was the smoothness of Mia's crotch and the thin labia which slightly protruded.

"Do you want me to?" Katherine gulped.

"Obviously."

Katherine had never eaten a pussy before, but she knew what she liked and thought it was easy. Oral sex consisted of the same set of principles: lips tight, suck, lick, gulp, repeat. Anyone could figure that out, especially when she knew what she would want her lover to do to her.

So she did it. Katherine leaned forward and kissed the pussy. She wrapped her mouth around it. Why go slow? Why take her time? This was for a reason. To get her off. To make her cum. To give her a mind-boggling orgasm. Why wait? So she dove right in.

Katherine did her best to suck the labia in her mouth and to use her tongue to flick Mia's clit. It was as easy as she thought it would be. Katherine had tasted her own fluids before, and she wasn't that surprised to learn that Mia tasted similar, maybe even a little better.

The taste was distinct and the pussy had a nice aroma to it, thanks to Mia's ever increasing arousal. She got a better taste when she pushed her tongue up Mia's pussy hole, which was warm and so very moist.

The moistness was the perfect indicator that her oral sex skills were working. That, and the fact that Mia had begun moaning loudly.

"You're a natural," Mia smiled down at her. "Now keep eating you greedy bitch. Suck me till my pussy is dry."

Katherine couldn't respond, since Mia pressed her pussy harder against Katherine's face, burying her with the cunt.

The oral sex continued. Katherine did it with full concentration, hoping that Mia was enjoying it. She was also hoping that she was doing it right and prayed that Mia would immediately return the favor.

Katherine's eyes opened and closed. When her eyes opened, she looked upwards and saw Mia's beautiful face full of lust. When her eyes closed, she imagined what Mia's pussy must have looked like in broad daylight. Based on the way the pussy felt in her mouth, she imagined Mia's pussy to be pretty looking. Even nicer than what Katherine had imagined in her own fantasy.

"You have a mouth like an angel," Mia groaned. "Keep going, that's it. I'm going to cum. I've pictured this since the day we first met."

It was the ultimate compliment, Katherine felt. She continued sucking the pussy and flickering her tongue across the thin labia.

Meanwhile, Mia had reached below and furiously rubbed her own clit, using a circular technique which was similar to the one that Katherine used. Instantly, Katherine realized that they masturbated the same way and that they would be great masturbation buddies if that were to ever happen.

Then the orgasm came. Mia's orgasm. The red lipsticked beauty came and a few trickles of squirt coated Katherine's tongue and throat. Everything was swallowed with fast gulps. Katherine needed to keep up, or else her own expensive outfit would be stained by the orgasm. Swallowing seemed like the most reasonable option. It was also the most arousing option too.

Mia's body trembled and jerked while Katherine finished swallowing and licking. The orgasm was subsiding and Mia's body calmed. Mia took a step back and lowered her dress.

"You're an angel," Mia smiled, looking down at her in an appreciative manner.

Katherine blushed, "Thank you."

"Do you want to keep this night going? Or do you want to go home?"

Katherine was still on her knees. "What if I want to keep going?"

"Then I know just the place."

Mia extended her hand and helped the politician back to her feet. They looked each other in the eyes before they kissed.

***

Their worlds had collided and the results were spectacular. It was like Katherine's fantasy, only ten times better, with a taste in her mouth that she would never forget.

She was naked in the dawn hours. Normally, walking around naked wasn't something she would ever do. It just wasn't her thing, but on this morning, it seemed like the most natural reaction given the circumstance. Plus she wasn't in the mood to wear any clothes.

Katherine paced the small living space. She admired its coziness. She also admired the stunning view of the downtown area. She looked around and examined the paintings. She had no idea that Mia was an art lover.

Inspecting the place wasn't the reason why she needed to be alone that early morning. Katherine's phone was in her hand. She hadn't checked her emails all night, which was bad because she had a busy next few days, including campaign events, tv interviews, and an upcoming debate.

As Katherine checked her messages, she heard the noise behind her and turned to look.

There was Mia, as naked as can be, the red lipstick gone, and her hair was an utter fucking mess. Somehow, though, Mia still managed to look gorgeous, which made Katherine jealous and aroused at the same time.

"You could do a photoshoot, just the way you are," Katherine pointed out.

"I wish I could say the same about you and your career."

"That'll be the day. A naked politician."

Katherine put her phone down and approached Mia. Both of them naked with messed up hair. A stark contrast from the night before when they both looked glamorous.

They kissed passionately on the mouth. Their lips pressed tightly. Their bodies pressed firmly against each others, their skin warming the other, and their tits pressed tightly together. A hot naked makeout session always gets the day going. How can anyone have a bad day after that?

The timidness was gone. Even with her little experience, she had already felt like someone who was accustomed to kissing other women. Katherine slipped her tongue in Mia's mouth. And Mia did the same to Katherine. But like all good things, it couldn't last forever, as Katherine had a busy day coming up, so she pulled back.

"Feel like going out for breakfast?" Katherine said, with Mia's bare skin still pressed against her body. "For some reason, I'm craving a rare steak or a pile of greasy bacon."

"Not me. I'm vegan."

"Oh really? Is that your secret for looking so sassy all the time?"

Mia reached down and rubbed Katherine's breasts, fondling her nipple, then with her other hand, she fingered Katherine's pussy.

"A good diet is part of any serious beauty routine," Mia explained. "There are the nutrients, and there is also the positive energy from consuming things which have love in it. That includes fresh fruits, vegetables, and other things."

"What other things, exactly?" Katherine asked, knowing the answer.

Mia pushed her finger deeper inside Katherine's pussy.

"Like this part of you. It's better than any cup of coffee."

"I don't believe it," Katherine teased.

"Don't believe me? Watch."

Mia dropped to her knees and began working her magic. This time, it was Katherine who was the one who stood while receiving oral sex. The woman eating her pussy was highly skilled at female pleasure.

It made her legs feel weak and Katherine needed to rest her hand on the table to prevent herself from falling over. Feeling Mia's tongue and lips on her pussy was something she may never get used to. Mia had a special oral sex technique which could even turn the Queen of England into a raving mad lesbian.

The tongue went up and down the labia twice, then circled the clitoris three times, repeating the process, all while Mia's lips remained tight, and her mouth sucked the pussy.

"You deserve an award for this," Katherine noted. "God you're brilliant at this. Oh god."

As Katherine was getting her pussy eaten, she looked around the room and noted how exposed living in a downtown apartment was. The curtains were open and she could see inside the nearby apartment buildings. God, if anyone was looking. If anyone bothered to look through the windows of that apartment floor, they would be treated to the sight of a potential US Senator having her pussy eaten by another woman.

If Katherine was totally honest with herself, any voyeur into that apartment would be treated to the view of a potential Presidential candidate, but she was thinking too far ahead. Her ambitions were growing though.

First, the only thing she needed to focus on was the woman eating her pussy, and the orgasm which was building.

It intensified further when Mia slipped two fingers inside the dripping wet pussy, working her fingers in a rhythmic motion while she continued using her tongue on the clit. This drove Katherine wild, making her smile, giggle, and it made her eyes close.

Katherine came and it was glorious. Her posture suddenly straightened and her toes curled on the floor. She had already cum twice from Mia. Once at the club, and again when Mia had taken her home to the apartment. This was the third orgasm which Mia had given her. Each orgasm was the perfect gift from a person she had only recently met, but they felt like longtime friends already.

When it was done, they kissed on the lips and Katherine could taste herself on Mia's tongue. Then it was Katherine's turn to eat Mia's pussy while she laid back on the comfortable couch, legs spread wide.

Katherine's technique was far more basic. She wasn't skilled enough to do what Mia did, but she tried. She sucked each labia to start, then she sucked and licked, alternating between the labia and clitoris.

"Now I really hope you win," Mia said, looking down at the woman who tried so hard eating her pussy. "It's an awesome feeling knowing that a future senator is eating my pussy right now. It's kind of empowering in a way."

"Is that an endorsement?"

Before Mia could make a quip back, Katherine used her front teeth to gently nibble on the left side of Mia's labia, causing both women to giggle at the stinging pain it caused.

Mia closed her eyes and relaxed. "I guess that was an official endorsement. Don't forget, politicians are here to serve the people, and I'm dying to cum right now. I'm almost there. Almost..."

On cue, Katherine worked her mouth harder. Tongue and lips on overdrive. She would never miss a chance to make Mia cum. Not after all those wonderful orgasmic gifts that Mia had previously given her.

It happened, and Mia's legs tensed. She moaned loudly and cried out too. By now, even Mia's apartment neighbors knew about Mia's loudness. They knew not to call the police because it was only sex and nothing violent. They had even dubbed her "the screamer" because of her vocal expressions of orgasm. Mia didn't care though, and she certainly wasn't embarrassed by it. She was an artist, and screaming was the self-expression of her passionate feelings.

When it was done, Mia laid lifelessly on the couch, breathing heavily. They smiled at each other and Katherine gave Mia a kiss on the knee.

"You'll be the death of me," Katherine said, resting her chin on Mia's thigh, looking upwards at the model's beauty.

"Not too soon I hope. You have many years of public service left, and you owe me at least a hundred orgasms from all the work I've done for you."

"A hundred? Where did you get that number?"

Mia raised an eyebrow. "Are you complaining?"

"Not unless you return the favor."

Katherine gave the spent pussy yet another kiss, then she kissed all around her thighs, and then moved upwards to Mia's breasts, sucking each of her delicate pink nipples, rolling around each nipple in her mouth.

Sucking Mia's small nipples was something that Katherine really enjoyed. She now truly understood why men were so obsessed with women's tits. They're pretty to look at, arousing to touch, and fun to suck. Mia's tits were no exception. They were delicate and perky. Perfect in every way imaginable.

The erotic moment was topped off with more kissing on the mouth. What better way to start the day?

After they had recovered from their orgasm exchange, they had a vegan breakfast, while still naked and bare, giggling with each other like they were college roommates.

The mood became serious when it was time to go.

Katherine needed to get dressed for her busy day, but before she did, they both stood naked in front of the mirror. Katherine faced her naked reflection, while Mia stood behind her, pressing her tits tightly against the back of the politician.

A fresh layer of makeup was applied by Mia. Then Mia applied her trademark red lipstick to Katherine's lips.

"This color suits you well," Mia said. "You can have this. I want you to wear it for the upcoming debate. It'll be a symbol of your feminine power, and a symbol to women everywhere."

"Something else too."

"What?"

Katherine smiled, "A reminder of the orgasms you've given me."

They laughed as Mia finished applying Katherine's makeup. As Katherine looked in the mirror at her reflection, Mia couldn't help but plant several soft kisses on Katherine's shoulders, then down her back, then even lower, to her soft round butt.

The kissing feeling made Katherine's large brown nipples harden, which Mia immediately noticed. Mia briefly reached forward and gave the stiff nipples a quick round of rubs and pinches, just to tease them.

Mia then gave Katherine a soft nudge on her upper back, which Katherine knew what it signaled her to do. She bent over and rested her hands on the dresser table, looking at herself in the mirror, waiting for whatever came next, while Mia bent down and spread the politician's bare bottom wide open, revealing the most intimate aspects of a lady's sexual parts.

It was going to be a long day. The next few weeks were going to be tough, but feeling Mia's tongue made it easier. Mia's tongue knew where to go and what to do. That was her true skill. Katherine closed her eyes and enjoyed what Mia was orally doing to her.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.