All Comments on 'Red Lipstick Expectations'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wish

How I wish this would happen to me!!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

So well written and deliciously sexy! Another great story that I hope has more chapters of them falling in love... Thank you!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

it was a good story, only thing is I though Tiffany was just a little bit pushy, but other than that it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pie

I wish Tiffany would eat my pie!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
heyall

I don't know how you do it but you have done it again. Another absolutely great story that had me on the edge. So well written and I love how your style changes slightly depending on the category you are writing. Once again I give you 5 stars wishing it could be more. By the way I love how your characters are always so real and they so easily come to life in our imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmm that was delicious.

Every woman needs a Tiffany in their life. Luckily i have one in mine. This story was so damn sexy and hot. Oh my.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Amazing!

Loved the story! Always excited to see when another of your stories comes out! I know I won't be disappointed!!!! ...... And I was not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Loved the story..Hope for some chapters and maybe make Tiffany her dominatrix so Erica has to submit to her..would love some bdsm in this..nipple clamps,spanking of the sort..I know u don't usually do this, but..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful dialogue

Very easy to read...thoughtful insights into the minds of both characters...good sex. A sequel would be nice...with much more aggressive sex...turn the soccer mom loose :)

TE999TE999over 7 years ago
Well done

I really appreciate your style of writing and your use of dialogue. The verbal exchanges seem quite natural and the language is typical Amer-English with a colloquialism or two thrown in. The sex scenes were good too. Hehheh. Nice work. I enjoyed it.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Well done. I come to this site to be aroused, and you did it! Your story enticed me to strip naked. I touched myself- gently! My man nipples are sensitive. I love to gently stroke them with my fingers. My cock gets erect. It feels so good to have an erection! It's even better when a woman kisses, licks, and sucks my nipples! And she gets aroused too! Is there anything more intoxicating to a man than the aroma coming from an aroused woman? I need to get between her thighs and inhale her scent. Then I suck her pussy lips, lick up and down her slit, kiss, lick, and suck her clit. Keep it up until her ass raises up off the bed, she moans in pleasure, and squeezes my head between her thighs as her body shakes in orgasm. Let her rest then repeat as often as she wants. Your story made me think of that delight of orally pleasuring a woman. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmm_Love is so sexual and touching!

Both meetings and the Beach were really good in description. Sexually the story was very exciting. I loved the wording and the intimacy. Write the Next Book!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Very erotic!

This was a very erotic story, and I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

As an older woman, I crave the intensity of this kind of encounter. I love this story! It takes a lot to arouse me, but this does.

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uover 6 years ago

As a 40-something submissive lesbian I was totally mesmerized and drawn to the story of Erica's transformation but it was the very last scene that took me to the promised land. My, my what a delightful orgasm. Thank you so very much!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

This was ever so erotic, sexy and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmm

I was seduced by a younger work colleague.

She decided she wanted me when I was meant to be assisting her improve her departments turnover.

We got on well and one evening when we stayed at the office to sort some matters out she went down on me!

It was my first time with another woman!

From then on we stayed after work a lot and my husband even secretly asked her if she knew if I was having an affair!

Now she is my deputy and we get to travel all over in support of departments in our company.

WechoDWechoDover 5 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories I've read here! I am very wet and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I love their love making and the way Tiffany was, very secure of herself. Poor Erica , she didn’t stand a chance. ;)

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Where

Where can I find Red Lipstick, Red heels org?

Heels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22223 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...