Red Lipstick Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I doing so far?" Violet asked, striking other poses.

"Amazing. Like you've done this a million times before."

Violet posed alongside the trees. "That's because I have. I love modeling. And I love being naked."

There was a candor in Violet's voice, like she wanted to share. Like she wanted to let the professor know that nothing was off limits. And with Violet's personality, nothing would be off limits.

"You certainly have the confidence for nude modeling," Emmy said, taking even more pictures.

"Do you ever pose nude for other artists?"

"Sometimes."

"For who?" Violet asked.

There were more snaps from the camera as Violet struck different poses around the snowy forest area.

"I pose for other artists occasionally. We take turns painting each other. It can feel quite liberating at times."

"Maybe we should try that together."

For a moment, Emmy couldn't tell if Violet was being serious, or if she was just being a tease.

Emmy gulped. "Let's focus on you right now."

"As you wish."

Violet turned her back to the professor. Then she loosened the robe and dropped the top to her shoulders. More snaps from the camera.

Each pose looked like a deliberate tease. Emmy didn't know whether Violet was teasing the camera, or her. There was a clear seduction with everything that Violet did.

"Can you close your eyes for a moment, please?" Violet asked.

It was a question which had completely baffled Emmy. In all her years of working with nude models, she had never been asked to look away in the middle of working on a project.

"Any reason why?"

"Just do it, please," Violet replied sincerely.

"Okay," Emmy said. "My eyes are closed."

While Emmy closed her eyes, she heard a brief shuffling noise.

"It's okay to open them now," Violet said.

When Emmy opened her eyes, she saw Violet holding the thin robe to cover her chest and crotch. Other than the robe, Violet was completely naked underneath. It looked like a vulnerable sight as Violet approached full nudity.

"Beautiful," Emmy said instinctively.

She immediately wished she hadn't made a comment on the student's body. She rarely ever commented on physical appearance in the midst of working with a nude model. But in that moment, the word just slipped from her mouth.

"I'm glad you like."

The camera snapped several more times as Violet made different poses. With each pose, Violet continued holding the robe over her breasts and crotch. It was more teasing. More games. More seduction to the camera.

Deep down, Emmy wished the robe was already gone. A part of her was actually kind of excited to see what Violet looked like naked.

"You're right," Violet said, with a slight shiver in her voice. "I'm freezing. I'm really really cold."

"Shall we go inside?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"You like emotions, right?" Violet asked. "It makes the pictures more provocative. Well right now, I feel pain. I feel agony. My body is being tortured. My skin feels like it's being burned."

Emmy snapped another photo. "I can tell from the way your body is reacting."

"Do you like seeing me so vulnerable and in pain?"

Emmy hesitated, then took another picture. "Yes."

There was a faint smile on Violet's face. She bent down and grabbed a handful of snow. Then she brought the snow behind her robe. She rubbed the snow, hard, on each of her breasts.

"It hurts," Violet said, pressing the icy cold snow against her tits.

"Then why do it?"

Violet dropped the snow. "Do you want to see how hard my nipples are from the cold?"

The question made Emmy pause and take a breath.

"Only if you're willing to show the camera."

Violet responded by lowering the right side of her robe. She exposed her right breast to the camera, which was small and upturned. She exposed her small pink nipple. It was completely stiff from the touch of the snow.

Then Violet lowered the other side of the robe. Both of her small tits were exposed. Both of her small pink nipples were rock hard.

Emmy wanted to comment on how cute she thought the hard nipples looked, but she refrained.

All the while, Violet stared into the camera with a seductive gaze. Emmy had never seen anything like that before, and it made her feel something distinct between the legs. Emmy couldn't remember the last time she was so aroused during a nude photoshoot. The only thing she knew was that this was different. Very different. Her student was having a profound effect on her.

Then Violet quickly pulled the robe up to cover both breasts, putting an end to the spectacular image.

"People are coming," Violet said, referring to the footsteps from afar. "Do you mind turning around?"

"Of course not."

Emmy turned around and listened to the sound of Violet getting dressed. It was a depressing sound, as she wanted to see more.

"That's enough of the outdoors," Violet said with a shaky voice. "I'm so cold that my cunt might turn to ice. Can we go back inside now?"

They looked each other in the eyes. "Absolutely."

As they walked back towards the resort, there was a brief moment of silence between them, before Violet had the last word.

"I'm saving the best for last. When we're in private and no one is around. You won't be disappointed."

Violet winked and they continued walking.

***

Temptations had surrounded Emmy all her life.

Growing up in a city environment, she was surrounded by many things. Some good. Some bad. The older she got, the more she saw, and the more she was exposed to.

And through it all, she always remained the 'good girl.'

She was a woman who never forgot her roots. She still tended to her older parents. She still visited them on the weekends to bake cookies and do family things.

In her professional career, as a college professor, Emmy felt the temptations from her students. It was a dirty little secret that most professors faced from their students. Meaning, at the end of a semester, it was fairly common for a small number of students to email a professor and ask to go out for drinks.

It was a common thing for most male professors. Female students would often ask for a coffee appointment, with a subtle hint that it would lead to sex.

Emmy encountered the same things. From male students. And from female students who were strong feminists with not-so-subtle sapphic leanings.

She never accepted. But God knows she was curious. It's like what most studies say; no woman is totally straight.

Sure, Emmy had her fantasies. But she would never admit them to anyone. She fantasized about many of her female students. Not based entirely on looks. She fantasized about students based on their personality most of the time. She enjoyed thinking about women who were smart, strong, and independent.

That was her preference.

Emmy would imagine the encounters taking place in her private office, an empty classroom, or in her bedroom.

But in that afternoon, as Emmy masturbated privately in her room, she imagined herself with Violet. Only Violet. Increasingly, that fantasy felt like it would soon become a reality...

***

Later that evening. After having an early dinner together, they met in Emmy's room. The plan was for Violet to sit by the open window, which faced an incredible view, while Emmy painted.

Once again, Violet wore the same thin robe. The same high heels. And the same bold red lipstick.

They fully understood that it was going to be a nude portrait. There was anticipation in the air.

Emmy arranged her painting supplies as Violet paced the room.

"What are you doing after this?" Emmy asked. "Are you going to see your family for the holidays?"

"Definitely. And you?"

"I always do. We all live in the same area. My parents and my sisters. And my extended family also."

"That's great. It seems like all you do is work."

Emmy nodded as she fixed her supplies. "Well, I love what I do."

"I can tell. You have a genuine passion for art. That's partly why I like you so much. I admire passionate women."

"So do I."

As the professor nearly finished arranging her things, she saw Violet looking in the mirror, pressing her lips together to make sure that the lipstick was perfect.

"May I ask, why the red lipstick?" Emmy questioned. "You always wore it to class. And you wore it during this morning's photoshoot."

"It's part of the company I work for. High Heels, Red Lipstick."

"I've never heard of them."

"It's a private company," Violet replied. "Very exclusive. They only cater to women."

"Oh, well, their name matches their product, it seems. The lipstick looks gorgeous on you. So do the heels."

"Thank you," Violet smiled. "The red lipstick symbolizes female power. Female confidence. And female sexuality. And these heels, they don't really symbolize anything. They just look really sexy."

"It definitely seems to work."

"Would you like to try my heels?"

"Oh, no thanks."

"Why? We're almost the same size."

"I'd rather we focus on work," Emmy replied.

"Isn't this part of the work? Isn't exploring part of the art? That's what you've taught us all semester, isn't it?"

Emmy gave a polite expression. "We're here to paint you. I'm not the model today."

"That's too bad. I think you'd look great in these heels. And the lipstick. You usually look so plain. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"I like the way I dress."

Violet looked the professor over. "From a fashion perspective, you do well with what you have. But we're in a private little room at a resort. No one is around. Don't you want to look extra sexy? Just for fun."

"Please, I'm much too old to play dress up."

"No you're not. You're in your prime. When I look at you, I see a gorgeous and experienced woman. A real woman. That makes you so attractive. I think you should realize what you have."

Violet went to her small bag of beauty products. She briefly sifted through her cosmetics and found the red lipstick. Then she approached the professor, who seemed timid.

"Hold still," Violet said, opening the cap of the lipstick. "Open your mouth. I'm going to transform you."

Emmy held still and opened her mouth while Violet applied the lipstick. Never have they been so physically close before. They were face to face. And they looked at each other. Violet looked carefully at the professor's mouth as she applied the lipstick.

"There," Violet said. "Look in the mirror. Tell me what you think."

Emmy went to the mirror. Violet stood beside her. They both looked at their reflections.

The professor looked closely at herself. She never wore much make-up. It wasn't her thing. But she was amazed by how the bold red color on her lips had transformed her appearance. She didn't exactly love it. But she didn't hate it either. It was just something different. Something fun.

Emmy pressed her lips together and looked again.

"It looks...interesting," Emmy said.

They continued looking in the mirror together.

"You always look good. But this brings out a different side to you. A side which says, that you're a woman who knows what she wants."

Emmy nodded. "I think you're right."

"So, professor, what do you want?"

There was innuendo in Violet's voice. Emmy was left wondering if Violet had figured everything out. She wondered if Violet had seen right through her. She wondered if the student had realized her lesbian fantasies.

Of course she did. Violet was a pro when it came to human sexuality. Although Emmy was much older, she was still relatively inexperienced when it came to matters of sexual exploration.

"What do you think I want?" Emmy asked, then she gulped.

Violet put her hands on the professor's shoulders and gave a gentle tug to turn the professor's body.

"Face me. Relax."

They faced each other. They looked each other deep in the eyes. Emmy was no fool. She knew what was going to happen next. She knew what Violet wanted to do. Emmy looked closely at Violet's red lips. And in typical Emmy fashion, she worried about her career and all the possible implications.

"It's against University policy for us to..."

Violet leaned forward and planted a heavy kiss on Emmy's lips. Their red lipstick covered mouths touched. It gave both of them a tingly feeling inside as they shared a sapphic embrace.

The kiss ended and Violet leaned back. "Screw the University. Do you like the way my lips feel?'

"I do," Emmy admitted after a few seconds of pause.

"Then what's the problem?"

Violet leaned forward and gave another kiss. This time, it was far more gentle and loving. Then another. After each kiss, Violet leaned back and looked the art professor in the eyes.

"Why are you kissing me?" Emmy asked.

Violet didn't answer yet. She didn't want to. Not yet. What she wanted was to give another kiss. She bent forward and kissed the professor again.

Then again.

None of the kisses were stopped by Emmy, who simply remained still and absorbed the soft kisses. The room filled with wet slurping noises as their lips continuously met.

"I'm kissing you because you're smart, beautiful, and you're an awesome woman."

Their lips touched again.

"I feel the same about you," Emmy replied.

They kissed again.

Violet raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And how do you feel about me?"

"I love your confidence. And you're flawless. Obviously I'd kill to have a face & body like yours."

"Well, you shouldn't. I think you're flawless too."

Violet wrapped her hands behind the neck of the professor. She pulled the professor close. They kissed fully on the mouth. It was the first full lesbian kiss that the professor had ever felt, and it was spectacular.

This time, their tongues came out and touched. It added a new level of dirtiness to their erotic embrace. Their tongues wrestled and pressed tightly together.

There was a soft feminine feeling to the kiss which overwhelmed Emmy. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. From that kiss, Emmy knew that Violet had done this plenty of times before with older women.

Once again, the kiss ended. They looked each other straight in the eyes, only inches apart.

"Do you mind if I open my robe?" Violet asked sensually.

"I think it's time."

The young woman opened her robe, but she didn't remove it entirely. The robe was still on her body, but she opened it enough to expose her slender figure. Her small breasts were exposed, pink nipples hardened, and her cleanly shaven vagina was on display.

Emmy took the sight in. The young woman was simply stunning. And Emmy was speechless for a moment.

"Touch me," Violet said. "Anywhere you want. Don't be afraid."

Emmy's hands were the key to her success. She relied on her hands to create her artwork. She relied on the steadiness and precision of her fingers to build her career. She had soft gentle hands.

At that moment, those same hands lifted to touch the breast of a college student. Emmy softly cupped Violet's small upturned breasts from the bottom. Then she lifted her fingers and rubbed Violet's small pink nipples. Then she pinched them softly.

"Not so bad, is it?" Violet asked.

Emmy continued rubbing. "No."

"Do you like the way I feel?"

"I do. You're soft and warm."

"Kiss my nipples," Violet said. "I know you've been thinking about it since this morning. I can tell you like them. Go ahead."

Emmy paused for a moment. The student had seen right through her. At that point, there was no point in denying anything. Her dark fantasy was already exposed.

While her hands were still on Violet's breasts, she bent her head down and kissed the left pink nipple. She kissed the nipple again. Then she licked it. Finally, the professor took the nipple inside of her mouth and sucked on it.

Afterwards, she sucked the other nipple of the young woman. Doing it was much more erotic than she could have ever imagined.

"Now it's my turn," Violet said. "Remove your clothes."

Emmy hesitated. "I don't think I should."

"You know, before I came here, I was excited to have you take portraits of my body. But secretly, I also wanted to take portraits of your body too. I think you have an awesome body. So what do you say? Both of us get naked. And we'll make some bad-ass artwork together."

"What do you plan on doing?" Emmy asked.

Violet thought for a moment. "First, we begin with more foreplay. I love foreplay. Then I'll give you the orgasm of your life. Finally, I'd love to paint you and capture your post-orgasm bliss. Then you can return the favor. You can make me orgasm and then paint my portrait. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in, professor?"

The professor took a deep breath. She needed it. After all, she was about to cross a sexual & ethical line she had never crossed before with either a student or a model.

"I'm interested."

Violet smiled, "Then what are you waiting for? I'm dying to see you naked."

Another deep breath. Then Emmy undid her outfit. She undressed, piece by piece, while Violet watched attentively. There was no teasing or sensuality to Emmy's undress. That wasn't her thing. She wasn't a person who moved sexy or made sexy movements. She was just herself.

Emmy undressed like she was in the doctor's office. Except instead of a medical examination, she was about to engage in a lesbian experience with a beautiful young woman.

It wasn't long before Emmy was totally naked. She was in decent shape. Mostly thanks to yoga. Her body reflected her age. Slightly sagging breasts, large brown nipples (which had become hard), rounded hips & backside, and a thick patch of pubic hairs which probably needed trimming.

Violet looked the professor over.

"I love it."

"You do?" Emmy asked, unsure of herself.

She felt self-conscious standing naked in front of the gorgeous young model.

"I think you're stunning. I love older woman. I always have. My career revolves around professional & intelligent older women like you."

"I've never done this before," Emmy admitted. "I've never been with another woman. And I've certainly never been with a student or any of my models. So forgive me if I'm not very good at this."

Violet dropped her robe and stood naked. "Just be yourself. That's all I want. I want you to be Emmy, the caring and beautiful art professor."

They tongue kissed again. This time, they were fully naked. They held each other and their naked bodies were pressed tightly. Their breasts mashed together and their nipples hardened even further.

It was a lust filled moment and Emmy felt overcome with her sexual desires.

When the kiss ended, Emmy felt a sense of disappointment that it was over. But she knew there would be plenty more kissing later. And she was excited for what was next to come.

"Bend over the dresser," Violet said. "Hands on the table. I want you to stare at your reflection in the mirror. Oh, and spread your legs too."

The words sent a shiver & excitement up Emmy's spine. She did what she was told. She went to the dresser, bent over, put her hands on the table, and look at her reflection in the mirror, just inches away.

Most importantly, she kept her legs spread.

She saw the reflection of Violet getting down on her knees, right behind Emmy's backside. Emmy nearly blushed, knowing that the beautiful young model had a clear view of her anus and vagina. What's going to happen next? Oh god, what's going to happen?

Emmy felt her bottom being rubbed by the soft hands. It was done in a caressing way. Then it was massaged. Then rougher. Her butt was being massaged harder like a person kneading dough.

Then Emmy felt her cheeks being spread apart by the two hands. Wide apart. She knew that her entire anus & vagina were fully exposed to the beautiful student of hers.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror," Violet said. "Keep looking at your beautiful face and red lipstick."