Red Lipstick Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy complied. "Okay."

"Now relax. I know what I'm doing. I know how to give pleasure. I want you to enjoy this, professor."

Being called 'professor' at that moment was so erotic. Emmy looked at her naked reflection in the mirror. She saw the red lipstick on her lips, which sexualized her appearance. It was like a big fantasy coming true.

That was topped off by the feeling of a warm wet tongue going up & down her sexual parts. She was being licked down below. The tongue was skilled and professional. The tongue knew exactly which spots to reach, and what felt good to another woman.

Violet was right. Violet had done this many times before, and she was an expert in female satisfaction.

Emmy's mouth opened and she moaned. She stared at the red lipstick around her mouth while Violet ate her pussy.

"Oh my goodness," Emmy gasped. "Where on earth have you learned this? Where have you been all my life?"

Violet paused from the oral action. "I'm here now. And I'll teach you all my tricks after you cum."

Oh god.

Emmy rested her forearms on the dresser as her body became weaker. Never in her life had she felt such oral pleasure. Her sex was being pleasured in a way she had never thought possible. The tongue continued its up & down strokes against her delicate labia. The tongue went inside. Emmy felt her sex being sucked with a strong force.

She felt herself becoming warmer. There could have been a blizzard outside and she wouldn't have known. As she continued looking at her face in the mirror, she saw her cheeks becoming redder as her temperature rose.

There was also the increasing feeling of more wetness between her legs, which Violet gladly licked away.

Then came the finger, which probed the inside of Emmy's warm vagina. The wetness of the vaginal canal showed exactly how Emmy felt at the moment. Then two fingers entered. It stretched Emmy's canal ever so slightly. And it made her gasp. Oh god.

"You're going to make me cry," Emmy said, still looking at her own reflection in the mirror.

Violet paused from the oral sex, but her fingers kept on going.

"But you love it."

When the young model returned to giving oral pleasure, she worked her fingers inside Emmy's pussy. Faster and faster. In precise motions which were designed for maximum female pleasure. Emmy groaned loudly as her sex was being stimulated in so many ways.

"I can't take much more," Emmy gasped.

Violet moved her mouth away. "Then cum already. No one is stopping you."

The professor smiled as Violet returned to licking & sucking. The fingers worked faster inside her delicate pussy. The mouth sucked harder.

Once again, Violet was right. No one was stopping Emmy from having a powerful orgasm. And it was time to relax and let it all out.

The pressure built and built.

"Oh my god," Emmy groaned, closing her eyes. "I think I'm going to cum."

Violet moved her mouth away. "Think of me while you cum. Think of us together. Think of us, doing anything you want."

When the mouth and fingers returned to work, Emmy let her fantasies run wild. It was a dream come true. Her dark fantasy of being with a female student had become a reality.

"Oh god!"

Emmy came. It was a powerful orgasm that caused her back to arch and her toes to curl. All of her muscles tightened. She used all of her strength to remain bent over with her legs spread. She needed to maintain that position so that Violet could continue the oral sex and finger penetration.

Fluids ran down between Emmy's legs. Much of it went inside Violet's sucking mouth. The rest ran down Violet's chin and body. The rest flowed down Emmy's thighs.

When it was over, Emmy rested her forehead on the dresser table. She felt the fingers leave her pussy. And she felt the mouth move away too.

Then she felt Violet standing next to her, rubbing her hair and back in a soothing way.

"Tell me how you feel?" Violet asked.

Emmy looked at her. "Like a new woman."

***

6 am. It was still dark outside as Emmy looked through her window. She looked out towards the dark view of the snow covered mountains.

She stood naked in her semi-dark room.

In the room, there were two paintings. A naked portrait of Violet. And a naked portrait of Emmy. It had been a night of art and sexual exploration.

"Morning," Violet groaned from the bed as she awoke.

The young model was also still naked. Her bare legs spread across the bed. Her pointed nipples facing the ceiling.

"They'll be here in a few hours," Emmy said, referring to the other art professors who were planning to arrive to the resort soon.

"I know. I'll leave in a short while."

"I really enjoyed this. This was quite a learning experience for me."

Violet rolled over and laid on her stomach. Her bare bottom was exposed, and she rested her face on the bedsheet.

"So the teacher becomes the student," Violet teased. "I learned a lot from you too. In fact, I'm already enrolled in more of your classes. You're the best professor ever."

"Why?" Emmy asked, with her hands playfully on her hips, and her naked body fully exposed as she stood. "Because I made you cum last night?"

"Because you're special."

Emmy smiled and slowly approached the bed where the naked young woman laid. There was an expression of lust on Emmy's face. Like she wanted more.

Violet remained still, laying on her stomach, with her eyes towards the naked professor. Then she raised her butt in the air while her face remained on the bedsheet. She wiggled her butt in the air, to let Emmy know what she wanted (but of course, Emmy already knew, and she wanted the same thing). Then she spread her athletic legs wide, while her face was still laying comfortably on the wrinkled bedsheet which they had shared.

Emmy bent over and rubbed the toned athletic legs and bottom. The legs were spread. She admired the view of Violet's exposed sexual areas. Violet had a thin labia, lightly colored, and the inside of her vagina was pink. Emmy leaned down and pressed her face in between.

There were sucking and licking noises in the room as Emmy performed oral sex on the relaxed young woman.

"This is better than coffee," Violet purred, closing her eyes.

Emmy stopped for a moment. "It better be. I'm doing exactly what you taught me last night."

There was a smile on Violet's face as the professor went to work orally.

Emmy licked and sucked. She tasted her student. She used her tongue to provide pleasure. It was the exact technique she learned last night from Violet. Soon, the other professors would arrive along with the other models. God, if any of them knew what Emmy was doing...

But no one would ever know. It was a secret between Emmy and Violet. A secret they would always share. Especially since Emmy had already become hooked to what Violet could provide.

The sun was coming up and Emmy knew it was going to be a good day.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.