All Comments on 'Red Lipstick Whispers'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoy your stories. Especially these red lipstick ones. Maybe someday you can do a mother daughter lipstick one. Btw, Shoshona ate Marchent and Lizzie but there was no mention of how Lizzie got fresh cum around her mouth. Like the other comenter said there needs to be more.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
Obvious

Lizzie was kissing Shoshanna and got the residue from her lips and tongue. Very nice story. I've always loved ballet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice!

I love when mature full figured woman take charge of needy young petite subs. Like the last comment, I would like to see Lizzie’s mother introduced here. It’s always hot to see another woman bonding with someone’s daughter. Marchent can breastfeed the young ladies, with full milk ejection 🥛!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your stories are Great

Who was learning what. The young Shoshana or the Instructor Liz. Very interesting and erotic. You have the writers touch for making interesting erotic stories.

Black_KnyghtBlack_Knyghtabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent story, delivered with such an erotic build-up and execution.

VERY nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How I wish desperately this was my life !

Excellent, brilliant, extraordinary, exciting, exotic: It was so good every detail make me so hot. I wish I could have this life right now, also have someone Margaret to mentor you and I have a face your insecurities and fears and doubts about yourself image. To embrace life and live it to the fullest have a no regrets also how do I should be just in love and we love them being what they need to be. To have liberation. To work hard and make something special if you life passion and career because of that motherly love and support of a mentor; Lindsay had her support with her ballet instructor, Margaret had hers with her professor, now the other have them both. I think Margaret did a excellent job making a career out of this I really wish this was real for me to get help from her.

Thank You so much for the read.

P.S I would love a mother and daughter one with red lipstick Wow, how that will be hot.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

polya035polya035almost 4 years ago

there is a video on this plot

[TopGirl] Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 1 year ago

What a tremendous erotic dance story, I would so enjoy reading future chapters of Marlene and her protege

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...