All Comments on 'Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 13-14'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 8 years ago
Finally...

A credible witness who can give a better description to hopefully having David behind bars. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think my heart stopped!

What an amazing continuation. This is a wonderful story. The characters are well thought out. Depth of emotion is there. I can't wait for the next installment of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope Dean makes it...

I wonder if Kaylee loves Dean now? I know she has slept with Gabe, but she seems very devoted, too, to Dean. Let's hope Dean pulls through, which her loving presence and touches in the hospital room might help. I'm still hoping Gabe (or Dean) sports some hair on their chests!

A sexy policeman with a bit of chest hair can be a very attractive and manly person! And if that hair can peek over the crew neck of a shirt, or at the neckline of a tee shirt, even better!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is better than watching a movie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS